Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (3768) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4962589 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3765) (3766) (3767) (3768) (3769) (3770) (3771) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Temi231(f): 8:39pm On Aug 24, 2019
You people forgot that Ceec was tagged the most bitter woman even Google validated that. But now, you can see her on three advertisements via your TV. I don't like Tacha attitude but she is going to make it. She is the real pepper of this season and biggie is even peppering her more. This is a live show and she's showing us her real sef. Like it or not, one or two housemate have validated that she is a nice person.

Also, as for Mike, I can't deal. Someone that doesn't met his grandfather and grandmother alive is now claiming Nigeria. Does he even have Nigeria passport? Ohh I am sure he has because we have a loophole in the system. Mike father is not a Nigeria nor his mother.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 8:40pm On Aug 24, 2019
Eeghe:

What baffled me the most was the fact that it was Khafy, her supposed protegee she was talking about
I remember when she told Khafy she was going to fight for her or something like that (I think it was supposed to be against Venita)
Again, no words
embarassed
Tacha has refused to be useful onto her own existence. We watch her like....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chrisus(m): 8:40pm On Aug 24, 2019
Temi231:
You people forgot that Ceec was tagged the most bitter woman even Google validated that. But now, you can see her on three advertisements via your TV. I don't like Tacha attitude but she is going to make it. She is the real pepper of this season and biggie is even peppering her more. This is a live show and she's showing us her real sef. Like it or not, one or two housemate have validated that she is a nice person.

Also, as for Mike, I can't deal. Someone that doesn't met his grandfather and grandmother alive is now claiming Nigeria. Does he even have Nigeria passport? Ohh I am sure he has because we have a loophole in the system. Mike father is not a Nigeria nor his mother.

Such a pity

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 8:40pm On Aug 24, 2019
Eeghe:

What baffled me the most was the fact that it was Khafy, her supposed protegee she was talking about
I remember when she told Khafy she was going to fight for her or something like that (I think it was supposed to be against Venita)
Again, no words
embarassed

You can tell the kind of peraon someone is from the very little things. Especially from their random conversations with people they are close to.
Seyi on his own, is clearly a vindictive person. And the type who wants everything to revolve around him.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lordjb: 8:41pm On Aug 24, 2019
Patiently waiting for the party and I hope the DJ gonna kill the party tonight grin see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija Live
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 8:41pm On Aug 24, 2019
Eeghe:

Again, no words
embarassed
I was so pissed off watching them make those statements. Olohun maje.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by genius43(m): 8:42pm On Aug 24, 2019
Temi231:

You people want to use Cee C as leverage to redeem your fave. But no we are not buying it. They are totally two different people.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 8:43pm On Aug 24, 2019
Lordjb:
Patiently waiting for the party and I hope the DJ gonna kill the party tonight grin see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija Live
What exactly in the party are you waiting for?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Alphagan(m): 8:43pm On Aug 24, 2019
You only need the light when it's burning low

You only miss the sun when it starts to snow

You only hate the road when you're missing home

You only envy Seyi and Tacha when you attack them

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 8:44pm On Aug 24, 2019
genius43:

You people want to use Cee C as leverage to redeem your fave. But no we are not buying it. They are totally two different people.
very different. Tacha fans and their funny line of reasoning

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by KushyKush: 8:44pm On Aug 24, 2019
Eeghe:

Your beloved just insulted IVM now now
Seyi with one kinda smile (I wonder his motive lipsrsealed) asked her just now if she is going to buy the Innoson Fox. With a look of total derision she replied “no be only IVF, na Motorola xyz...definitely not IVF”
I have no words
Horror is upon us

Please tell me she didn't say this.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 8:44pm On Aug 24, 2019
Thank you Venny baby.... Jackie needed that make over undecided

Her makeup was always depressing to look at
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 8:44pm On Aug 24, 2019
nadesh:
Jealousy kill you Tacha. Khaffy won, #dealwithit#
Seyi ass licker concurred with Tacha now that Khaffys win does not feel like a win.
Bitter souls

It's good she has started practising how to be bitter now, because the same thing that happened today might likely happen on day 99.

I thought she said any other activity in biggie's house is extra curricular activity, so why is she pained about someone winning the so called extra curricular activity task...whew!!!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 8:45pm On Aug 24, 2019
Alphagan:
You only need the light when it's burning low

You only miss the sun when it starts to snow

You only hate the road when you're missing home

You only envy Seyi and Tacha when you attack them
let’s all donate our ‘laughs’. Dry AF!

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by QuietHammer(m): 8:45pm On Aug 24, 2019
...if only these girls would realize that they look better without make-up. Venita has been painting Jackye for over fifteen minutes. It's painful to watch

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tetehjevvels: 8:46pm On Aug 24, 2019
KushyKush:

Please tell me she didn't say this.

She totally did

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 8:47pm On Aug 24, 2019
fitzmayowa:

It's good she has started practising how to be bitter now, because the same thing that happened today might likely happen on day 99.

I thought she said any other activity in biggie's house is extra curricular activity, so why is she pained about someone winning the so called extra curricular activity task...whew!!!
her level of inconsistency is EPIC.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by chidekings(m): 8:48pm On Aug 24, 2019
DrakeBlend:

Link says it needs subscription
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 8:48pm On Aug 24, 2019
Amya:
Tacha could be a lot things, but one thing she definitely isn't is dumb. Her intelligence is not the apparent pretentious kind (e.g Jackye), and she's not book smart either. People would likely conclude that she's dumb, but she isn't, She's very intelligent, and that intelligence put her on this show.

Tacha is just a regular girl, average in looks and very forgettable but having a goal in mind (probably fame and money), she set out to pursue it. She devised ways to put herself out there and trend. First there was the fake proposal video that went viral, then there was the Davido tattoo and the fake kidnap. All of these trended. When she felt she had adequate attention she devised ways to keep that attention (this is where the mini erotica and twerks come in) plus generating controversies to keep her name in people's mouth.

I have had reasons to click her page couple of times before the show began, and I know how hard it is for things to get my attention.

You see that bbn audition mocking video? I very much believe she's also the mastermind behind that, going by her previous antecedents. She knows that video trending was her only shot of getting in and she put the plans in motion. Like this is what they'll probably be taught studying advanced MBA in harvard. Like this girl got big brains that work.

Tacha is not on my lineup of faves going by her crass behaviour the first weeks into the show. I desperately wanted to root for her but she spoilt it by her arrogance and rudeness. You know what they say about first impressions...
She's the only that I think got into the show by sheer will and calculations and not by connections.

While I might not approve of her methologies of going after what she wants, who am I to judge? In this dog eat dog world, you gotta do what you gotta do to survive. I won't deny that she's a go getter, with the biggest brass balls I've ever seen. I know she'll definitely go far after the show because her hunger and drive for success got her here In first place.

I want my faves to win the show, but if Tacha wins I won't be sad either but will be filled with pure undiluted admiration. "like she really did it!"

Your opinion. You are entitled to it

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 8:49pm On Aug 24, 2019
Ofcourse.......

Khafi's Win doesnt seem like a Win because the other HMs feel deceived

Its normal for them to react that way

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 8:49pm On Aug 24, 2019
Threebear:
I don't know why my source is still delaying ....
What is happening grin

Could Frodd be going home tonight ? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 8:49pm On Aug 24, 2019
Khafi should go drop this ballon o, make the she no allow the ballon touch Tacha o...cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lordjb: 8:50pm On Aug 24, 2019
DrakeBlend:

just the music oh grin I dey like use the jamz take sleep grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 8:51pm On Aug 24, 2019
codedguy1:

Some people that cannot talk for 1min will be asking after 2mins of talking nonsense if their time is up as if they would have given HER extra time before. grin

cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 24, 2019
Imagine if after all the hate and criticism, Tacha goes on to win the show on day 99?

The streets of Nigeria would literally be flooded with the tears of sad and disappointed souls.

Keep the hate comments coming. Una go tire las las.

Tacha sweety, continue saying our mind. No send anybody. It's not by force to like something. Continue keeping it real.

Love you baby.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 8:52pm On Aug 24, 2019
Amya:
Tacha could be a lot things, but one thing she definitely isn't is dumb. Her intelligence is not the apparent pretentious kind (e.g Jackye), and she's not book smart either. People would likely conclude that she's dumb, but she isn't, She's very intelligent, and that intelligence put her on this show.

Tacha is just a regular girl, average in looks and very forgettable but having a goal in mind (probably fame and money), she set out to pursue it. She devised ways to put herself out there and trend. First there was the fake proposal video that went viral, then there was the Davido tattoo and the fake kidnap. All of these trended. When she felt she had adequate attention she devised ways to keep that attention (this is where the mini erotica and twerks come in) plus generating controversies to keep her name in people's mouth.

I have had reasons to click her page couple of times before the show began, and I know how hard it is for things to get my attention.

You see that bbn audition mocking video? I very much believe she's also the mastermind behind that, going by her previous antecedents. She knows that video trending was her only shot of getting in and she put the plans in motion. Like this is what they'll probably be taught studying advanced MBA in harvard. Like this girl got big brains that work.

Tacha is not on my lineup of faves going by her crass behaviour the first weeks into the show. I desperately wanted to root for her but she spoilt it by her arrogance and rudeness. You know what they say about first impressions...
She's the only that I think got into the show by sheer will and calculations and not by connections.

While I might not approve of her methologies of going after what she wants, who am I to judge? In this dog eat dog world, you gotta do what you gotta do to survive. I won't deny that she's a go getter, with the biggest brass balls I've ever seen. I know she'll definitely go far after the show because her hunger and drive for success got her here In first place.

I want my faves to win the show, but if Tacha wins I won't be sad either but will be filled with pure undiluted admiration. "like she really did it!"

I think I might just join you in the campaign. of the Jamaican must go!

So nice and thoughtful of you.
#runs to dust off Twitter account # lol

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by seasy: 8:52pm On Aug 24, 2019
genius43:

Very different

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by garfield1: 8:53pm On Aug 24, 2019
Tetehjevvels:

He is fulfilled which is why he is always happy..neat or dirty boxers, he is loved that way. Tacha is always depressed because fulfillment keeps eluding her due to her toxic nature but is she smart enough to notice? I don't think so
Only dirty folks will love him.there's no fulfilment in dirt
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 8:53pm On Aug 24, 2019
XXML33:
Imagine if after all the hate and criticism, Tacha goes on to win the show on day 99?

The streets of Nigeria would literally be flooded with tears of sad and disappointed souls.

Keep the hate comments coming. Una go tire las las.

Tacha sweety, continue saying our mind. No send anybody. It's not by force to like something. Continue keeping it real.

Love you baby.
imaginary.. wonderful

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Temi231(f): 8:54pm On Aug 24, 2019
genius43:

How? The two of them are so saucy, nasty, and rude. I am not Tacha fans but I may like vote her if she stay till 99days.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 8:54pm On Aug 24, 2019
seasy:

Very different
as different as this

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by garfield1: 8:55pm On Aug 24, 2019
Yale9:
Tacha has refused to be useful onto her own existence. We watch her like....
Friday is only useful to esther

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3765) (3766) (3767) (3768) (3769) (3770) (3771) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.