Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,516 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (3818) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4961129 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3815) (3816) (3817) (3818) (3819) (3820) (3821) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:26am On Aug 25, 2019
MissCookie:
Why is Seyi always smiling and laughing alone like someone who isn't okay upstairs?
Its a coping mechanism. He usually laughs when hes dissappointed wt sthn or facing some type of challenge.
I've noticed he does this wt nominations, punishments, failures .etc.
smiley

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by freeman500: 3:59am On Aug 25, 2019
MizzD:
Goodnight snitch Cindy

Goodnight d!ck head pussy Mike

Goodnight Snitch Mercy.

Jackie is high cheesy
Heya.. last day syndrome tongue

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by freeman500: 4:04am On Aug 25, 2019
XXML33:
Las Las Jackye isn't normal. It seems this season of BBNaija is just a madhouse filled to its rafters with mentally unstable people.

Seyi - Multiple personality disorder

Tacha - Bipolar disorder + intermittent explosive disorder.

Omashola - Self diagnosed insanity

Khafi - Mild Psychosis + Nymphomania

Ike - Antisocial personality disorder + intermittent explosive disorder.

Jackye - Narcissistic personality disorder + latent homicidal impulses.

Mercy - Bordeliner personality disorder + proclivity for substance abuse.

Mike?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by freeman500: 5:02am On Aug 25, 2019
Mercy might not love Ike, but she really cares for the guy.. if you listened to their conversation after the party, when she admonished Ike about the Innoson car..., dropping the ribbon, she told him that he shouldn't let that happen again. What happened this morning to me is Mercy trying to protect Ike, because she fears Ike might really walk out with her if she's evicted, hence the insults and drama. I feel she wants to make Ike focus. Babe knows what she is doing.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 5:59am On Aug 25, 2019
janefrancisca:
Mike smiling even when trying to sleep. What a happy chap.

I am off to bed.

Goodnight Eeghe, MizzD, Gezeem, Nadesh, Munzy (di cee-c), IamJ, Teteh, Sanuzzi and every other person still awake.
Fitzmayowa no forget to lock the gate.

1000 bet9ja coins before I open the gate this morning...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by WetSmoke: 6:06am On Aug 25, 2019
XXML33:
Las Las Jackye isn't normal. It seems this season of BBNaija is just a madhouse filled to its rafters with mentally unstable people.

Seyi - Multiple personality disorder

Tacha - Bipolar disorder + intermittent explosive disorder.

Omashola - Self diagnosed insanity

Khafi - Mild Psychosis + Nymphomania

Ike - Antisocial personality disorder + intermittent explosive disorder.

Jackye - Narcissistic personality disorder + latent homicidal impulses.

Mercy - Bordeliner personality disorder + proclivity for substance abuse.

Even some of our forumites fit into those categories.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 6:28am On Aug 25, 2019
I really wish the family of Frodd and his best friends and social media handler show him the clips of Ike brutally slicing him on multiple occasions. I can understand the hatred, manipulation and pettiness from Mercy who has never forgiven Frodd because of the save and replace, but that of Ike shocks me every time.

Nigga adores Ike and sees him as a brother, but Ike throws him under the bus the first chance he gets. Stay strong Slow Tiger, God and your fans gotchu. I pray you succeed after the show. That's all that matters to me, that's all I pray for you every single day.

24 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 6:43am On Aug 25, 2019
Beorn1:
I really wish the family of Frodd and his best friends and social media handler show him the clips of Ike brutally slicing him on multiple occasions. I can understand the hatred, manipulation and pettiness from Mercy who has never forgiven Frodd because of the save and replace, but that of Ike shocks me every time.

Nigga adores Ike and sees him as a brother, but Ike throws him under the bus the first chance he gets. Stay strong Slow Tiger, God and your fans gotchu. I pray you succeed after the show. That's all that matters to me, that's all I pray for you every single day.

I would not take Ike serious tho, Ike is just doing and saying anything to warm himself into everyone's heart. I think that is his strategy, just watch him today, he will go warm up to Frodd and even slander Mercy. grin grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DoubleeDee: 7:02am On Aug 25, 2019
Beorn1:

I don't know about Ike's perceived dislike of Frodd, but your man is definitely not the most likable person in that house and this is echoed by most Ike inclusive.
I think Frodd truly needs a character makeover.

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fairygeh(f): 7:11am On Aug 25, 2019
sanusi44z:
Lol Drunk Seyi dey do like therapist
But he is making sense.
i missed this.OMG Can you please tell me how he intervened if you dont mind?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by vanvick247(m): 7:22am On Aug 25, 2019
fitzmayowa:

1000 bet9ja coins before I open the gate this morning...

Hahahahahaha. Na the housemates go fit give u bet9ja coins oooo.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brownsun(f): 7:24am On Aug 25, 2019
Even husband&wife fights and say things to each other. #Ikegang forgive our girl. It was just a misunderstanding.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 25, 2019
All Mike's highlights are with Jackye.

If she leaves today it's safe to say that Mike would be indistinguishable from the walls of the house.

Mikawood 2.0 to be released by 8:30pm tonight.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 25, 2019
Good morning. I just want to say God will punish Mercy for insulting Ike like that. Stupid hoe. In fact, that nonsense ship should go with a storm. I'm pissed asf.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eseose9(f): 7:59am On Aug 25, 2019
XXML33:
All Mike's highlights are with Jackye.

If she leaves today it's safe to say that Mike would be indistinguishable from the walls of the house.

Mikawood 2.0 to be released by 8:30pm tonight.

even devil sef will not believe this your lies
fear God

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 8:01am On Aug 25, 2019
Beorn1:

Did you watch that scene? Ike said he will pray for Frodd he never ever slandered or hated on him.
Before you jump on the bandwagon of hate, please try and rewatch that scene. I beg

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gentlemum(f): 8:04am On Aug 25, 2019
Biggie should fake mercy's eviction.....lets watch drama

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 8:04am On Aug 25, 2019
KNIGHTBlaed:

I would not take Ike serious tho, Ike is just doing and saying anything to warm himself into everyone's heart. I think that is his strategy, just watch him today, he will go warm up to Frodd and even slander Mercy. grin grin
Ike did not even slander Frodd. He said "I will pray for Frodd" . How praying for Frodd became slander and hate is what i do not know.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 8:06am On Aug 25, 2019
Stephlena:

lol..I actually expect team Mercy to atleast reach 40% that's to prove to us,how Mercy is the most loved woman in the history of Bbn..nonsense.

like mercy like her fans manipulators and users..that was how y'all dumped Ike last week, if not for anything but just for the sake that it was his first time up..(as biggie didn't show the first general result). y'all abandoned him,saying I'm all for mercy but not her boyfriend!. despite knowing that what's making the so-called mercy sellable is the gangster love whatever! most of her highlights are with Ike! but the parasitic users left team Ike to their fate!

but this week mercy was up, they became all clingy..tweeting good morning to team lambo and our-in-laws..Lmao!...

I hope today's result,becomes an Eye-opener to team Ike.. atleast miracle carry Nina enter final ,if things aren't well placed, Ike might not see the finals.

whatever Ike does, they won't let the young man trend Alone,they must find a way to attach the okpo to it.

Una doh! users of the century!
Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you.

You really know them. They are not far from Mercy at all, and they can be very vile humans, just like her.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 8:08am On Aug 25, 2019
DoubleeDee:

I don't know about Ike's perceived dislike of Frodd, but your man is definitely not the most likable person in that house and this is echoed by most Ike inclusive.
I think Frodd truly needs a character makeover.

It's quiet funny that I predicted your line of thought immediately I saw you pop up in my mentions. You never disappoint.

Despite being well aware of the fact that Frodd was neither rude nor wrong to Mercy and couldn't be faulted by anyone for what happened, your preconceived bias still found a way of turning the narrative to blame Frodd while absolving Mercy any wrong. I didn't see even see a single line of criticism from you for the show of shame from Mercy early this morning.

LOL. Some jokes tell themselves.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Thegamingorca(m): 8:09am On Aug 25, 2019
RedDistrict:
Just wait till he stands up tomorrow, fear will catch him, Ike referring to Gedoni

grin grin
grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 8:09am On Aug 25, 2019
Beorn1:

when they are showing, they will also show what Frodd is saying.

Nigga adores which Ike? Make we no open Frodd book this morning abeg, because he has done more than his own fair share of talking smack about Ike and saying rubbish at the wrong time.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 8:11am On Aug 25, 2019
safarigirl:
when they are showing, they will also show what Frodd is saying.

Nigga adores which Ike? Make we no open Frodd book this morning abeg, because he has done more than his own fair share of talking smack about Ike and saying rubbish at the wrong time.

Please do. I want to read about it.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Alphagan(m): 8:13am On Aug 25, 2019
Mercy cursed Ike's generation

Made joke of his hustle

Told him he would amount to nothing

Murdered him with his insecurity

Mercy said to Ike

You did not make it in America, you'll never make it in Nigeria

This is the lowest of low, my heart bleeds

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 8:14am On Aug 25, 2019
Gentlemum:
Biggie should fake mercy's eviction.....lets watch drama
I laike dis. Biggie pls grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 8:16am On Aug 25, 2019
safarigirl:
Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you.

You really know them. They are not far from Mercy at all, and they can be very vile humans, just like her.
it's just sad.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 8:18am On Aug 25, 2019
Safarigirl, I'm waiting for the book you want to open on Frodd throwing Ike under the bus multiple times.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 25, 2019
Can't wait for eviction... cool

Jackye n Gedoni bye... I want to see how Khaffi will breakdown.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by KushyKush: 8:21am On Aug 25, 2019
https://twitter.com/Saintpee3/status/1165411796888498176?s=19

Team Ike, watch this video carefully... It is VERY IMPORTANT.

I keep saying THERE IS NOTHING LIKE MERIKE but y'all too desperate for another MINA/BAMTEDDY bullshìt.

Mehn... This season is filled with kids bruh!

I am not impressed. At all... Mercy just said everything she truly thinks about Ike... She spoke her mind but Ike the usual baby gangsta go'n let it slide and go hug the bìtch. Fücking nigga. angry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brownsun(f): 8:22am On Aug 25, 2019
Mariinee:
Good morning. I just want to say God will punish Mercy for insulting Ike like that. Stupid hoe. In fact, that nonsense ship should go with a storm. I'm pissed asf.
You can pass ur message without d insult. Goodmorning.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Thegamingorca(m): 8:24am On Aug 25, 2019
dominique:
So Ike low-key wants Mercy to leave to boost his chances of winning (at least that's what Mercy thinks). So many harsh words spoken tonight, I doubt if this ship will ever remain the same.
grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 8:25am On Aug 25, 2019
MerIke ship will forever sail.
Anxiety & fret just played with little misunderstanding.

Couples, Lovers, families, colleagues do have misunderstandings too, so what's the lumpy deal?.
What's important is were they able to make up after such dustup?.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3815) (3816) (3817) (3818) (3819) (3820) (3821) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.