Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,520 members, 7,843,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (383) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4994659 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Auntybose007: 7:41am On Jul 08, 2019
Threebear:
I think Tacha is an angry girl who's had a lot of issues growing up .
This is no longer a strategy , it's her reality .
She's not a happy person .
I can only imagine constantly being sexualized , boys attributing no value to you except seeing you as a cheap sex object.
It takes a major hit on someone's self esteem and confidence.
Being a woman is already hard enough in this third world country , now just imagine being a woman who is thought just a little above a glorified prostitute.
Even though she's in the house trying to get her act together and clean up whatever is left of her tainted image , she's still getting sexualized and objectified.
I can't imagine what that little girl must have been through .
Harassment from boys who think it's okay to take liberties simply because she strips on IG .
She looks noticably out of place with the posh housemates because she came from a different world .
A world where she has made herself queen amongst her likes .
Now she's been confronted with her reality ,that outside that world which she's has smartly woven for herself, she's nothing more than a glorified sex worker with very little education and not much of a resume .

And she has to live with those reminders for 99 days .

Little wonder -she's secluded , emotionally detached and radiating off a shitload of negative vibes .

My heart reaches out to her .

The way you analyse sometimes ehn, someone will think you are actually right when you are completely far from it.

She doesn't have confidence issues atall, even if she does, she covers it well with over confidence. Most of the people in that house have not gone through the kind of bashing that girl has received from Nigerians, but she's still doing her thing. That's a strong character.

The babe is just independent, full of herself and hot headed. Which reminds me of the ceec that fans loved for being just that and have refused to let go even till now.

Lol
She doesn't need no ones heart smiley

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 7:44am On Jul 08, 2019
Iwaniewa:

Nawa o, all this for someone playing her own game. Dont be quick to judge because of ur hate.

You people throw that word "hate" around a lot .
How on Earth can I hate someone I don't even know .

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by badinfluence: 7:44am On Jul 08, 2019
Auntybose007:

The way you analyse sometimes ehn, someone will think you are actually right when you are completely far from it.

She doesn't have confidence issues atall, even if she does, she covers it well with over confidence. Most of the people in that house have not gone through the kind of bashing that girl has received from Nigerians, but she's still doing her thing. That's a strong character.

The babe is just independent, full of herself and hot headed. Which reminds me of the ceec that fans loved for being just that and have refused to let go even till now.

Lol
She has confidence issues.. Not everyone who has confidence issues act timid.. Some try to over compensate by adopting arrogance.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Auntybose007: 7:44am On Jul 08, 2019
Iamsegzy25:
Biggie should just surprise us and bring back Avala and Isilomo

They can't leave the house just like that haba! 1week 2 small to show your skills na

Please forget it they should focus on life after bbn and move on. Nobody's coming back.
They brought people back and it was a fail, it just added some drama and they were back outside.
Bringing them back would offset alot of balances

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Northkendal(f): 7:49am On Jul 08, 2019
Threebear:
Fear girls with small body like Diane grin

Their libido no be here o .

Imagine if it were Tacha jumping from bed to bed , everyone would be calling her all sorts of names .

Little Diane don use cutie cutie dey tap current from all the hunks grin

I said this girl is another Debbie Rise .
I don't even understand that gal..jumping from one guy to another, wetin she want biko? It might be her game plan who knows..and I like her o

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 08, 2019
Threebear:
[s]
Those ones driving could as well be being honest .
You love to exalt yourself to a halo level.
You love to bloviate and gasconade about your so called "intellectual abilities "
Spewing your bullcrap theories and deluding yourself enough to think you're spilling facts .
But stripped off your false facade ...you're just like every other Nigerian .
Who can only relate to or believe "negativity"

That is why NIGERIANS will doubt someone bought a 200 million car but believe at once if she says she lost a twin two years ago .

Mr or miss XXML3 - you're not so different from the people you love to condemn with your amphigoric argot write-ups .

Infact I would place you even lower because unlike you they do not pretend to be bailiwicks of knowledge in nescience. [/s]

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 7:52am On Jul 08, 2019
Auntybose007:

She doesn't have confidence issues atall, even if she does, she covers it well with over confidence

Most of the people in that house have not gone through the kind of bashing that girl has received from Nigerians, but she's still doing her thing. That's a strong character.

Lol
The fact that this made sense to you typing it , means you're not even deserving of my lengthy reply .

Tacha is nothing like CeeC not even close .
You people should stop with the hackneyed and discombobulated comparisons .

CeeC certainly had her demons (lots of them actually) but one thing you can never take away from CeeC is that the CeeC you met on Monday will still be the CeeC you'll meet on Friday.

Can't say the same for Tacha.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tripitaka: 8:01am On Jul 08, 2019
My own is.

If Ike truly stole Omatsola's coins, then he either had an accomplice or someone who was on the know.

Tsola's missing coin was a single 100. While at the audit, Ike displayed a single 50 and 10s. So, with who did Ike exchange the allegedly stolen coin?

And how come such person kept mute during the inquisition?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by missKeri(f): 8:07am On Jul 08, 2019
Tripitaka:
My own is.

If Ike truly stole Omatsola's coins, then he either had an accomplice or someone who was on the know.

Tsola's missing coin was a single 100. While at the audit, Ike displayed a single 50 and 10s. So, with who did Ike exchange the allegedly stolen coin?

And how come such person kept mute during the inquisition?
Tacha...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 08, 2019
I laugh when I see all these people supporting Ike for what he did to Omatsola. There is a difference between stealing coins from a random housemate and stealing coins from someone who promised to give you some of his coins. That's just plain wickedness. I know this is a game but at least respect the few people who are good to you. As much as you need to be conniving and cunning you also need to make alliances and reward kind gestures.

To be honest, the BBNaija house isn't all that different from the real world. Life itself is a game. We live in a hierarchically structured world and as long as we want to progress then we are in direct competition with people that also want to progress and occupy those limited positions we want to occupy. But does being in a competition warrant sealing your conscience and being wicked to people who are good to you? All those hailing Ike, I hope you won't mind when a friend betrays your trust or when a trusted colleague goes behind your back to defame you and steal a promotion you thought you had gotten.

Ike seems to me to be a sociopath. Only an idiot would admire a sociopath, except he is also one himself.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 8:28am On Jul 08, 2019
Iamsegzy25:
Biggie should just surprise us and bring back Avala and Isilomo

They can't leave the house just like that haba! 1week 2 small to show your skills na
Story, when someone saw isilomo buying suya

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Vyolet(f): 8:31am On Jul 08, 2019
MizzD:
And to think frood was showing a thief how to count rosary this morning cheesy cheesy.
When i saw that scene i was just laughing at Frodd, like Ike does not look like he even have a religion to start with.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by peeps4u: 8:31am On Jul 08, 2019
garfield1:

She brilliantly murdered your constitution argument with real facts.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 08, 2019
Vyolet:

When i saw that scene i was just laughing at Frodd, like Ike does not look like he even have a religion to start with.

Frodd is a nice guy

#teamfraud. #teamfrodd
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 8:43am On Jul 08, 2019
yunafa:
Did Ike 2pac really steal Omatshola's coin?
yes. He confessed to kim.
Tasha seems to be his accomplice
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 8:46am On Jul 08, 2019
[quote author=XML33 post=80050393][/quote]

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 8:47am On Jul 08, 2019
Tasha is ike's accomplice. She gave ike change for the 100-valued coin he stole from omashola.
She said so herself, while discussing with ike last night.
She say that's why she told jeff she miscalculated, that she had 190 coins, instead of 200. Tasha that I know will miscalculate money.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 8:48am On Jul 08, 2019
4eyedlycan:
Where are all those people that were doubting my theory about Ikes coin?

Mr Beorn, have you seen it??

You were right. I accept defeat.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 8:51am On Jul 08, 2019
Amya:
Midnight fight between Ella and Thelma. I don't like this Thelma. She has issues
mgbeke thelma will bounce soon
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Frank65(m): 8:52am On Jul 08, 2019
Threebear:
I can only imagine constantly being sexualized , boys attributing no value to you except seeing you as a cheap sex object.
Being a woman is already hard enough in this third world country , now just imagine being a woman who is thought just a little above a glorified prostitute.
Even though she's in the house trying to get her act together and clean up whatever is left of her tainted image , she's still getting sexualized and objectified.
Harassment from boys who think it's okay to take liberties simply because she strips on IG .
She looks noticably out of place with the posh housemates because she came from a different world .
Now she's been confronted with her reality ,that outside that world which she's has smartly woven for herself, she's nothing more than a glorified sex worker with very little education and not much of a resume .

Little wonder -she's secluded , emotionally detached and radiating off a shitload of negative vibes .

I don't think she lacks confidence. Only a confident girl will strip to advertise people's products on Instagram even with all her stretch marks....and still withstand the constant bashing and slut-shaming from Nigerians.

Again what's with all this 'Tacha is a prostitute, Tacha is an Olosho, Tacha has slept with all the men in PH'
Una don catch am on top man before? People judge her because of her hustle life on IG. Some of the so called reserved or church girls u see, actually do worse in private but will be quick to slut-shame others.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by mediocre(m): 8:53am On Jul 08, 2019
XML33:
I laugh when I see all these people supporting Ike for what he did to Omatsola. There is a difference between stealing coins from a random housemate and stealing coins from someone who promised to give you some of his coins. That's just plain wickedness. I know this is a game but at least respect the few people who are good to you. As much as you need to be conniving and cunning you also need to make alliances and reward kind gestures.

To be honest, the BBNaija house isn't all that different from the real world. Life itself is a game. We live in a hierarchically structured world and as long as we want to progress then we are in direct competition with people that also want to progress and occupy those limited positions we want to occupy. But does being in a competition warrant sealing your conscience and being wicked to people who are good to you? All those hailing Ike, I hope you won't mind when a friend betrays your trust or when a trusted colleague goes behind your back to defame you and steal a promotion you thought you had gotten.

Ike seems to me to be a sociopath. Only an idiot would admire a sociopath, except he is also one himself.
You man think viewers should give a shít whether what he did is morally justified or not? It's Big Brother not What Will Jesus Do and I don't think anyone is watching it hoping to learn values.

People just want to be entertained and the whole drama that kept viewers glued to their screens till late into the night was orchestrated by him. Guy turned omashola to a mad man, and then turned himself to a madder man grin

People will take any form of entertainment rn and he's like one of the few that can actually deliver among this boring lot so what do you expect

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 8:56am On Jul 08, 2019
mediocre:
You man think viewers should give a shít whether what he did is morally justified or not? It's Big Brother not What Will Jesus Do and I don't think anyone is watching it hoping to learn values.

People just want to be entertained and the whole drama that kept viewers glued to their screens till late into the night was orchestrated by him. Guy turned omashola to a mad man, and then turned himself to a madder man grin[

People will take any form of entertainment rn and he's like one of the few that can actually deliver among this boring lot so what do you expect
Increase the Volume! grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 8:57am On Jul 08, 2019
kenddys:

Frodd is a nice guy

#teamfraud. #teamfrodd
While being Nice, He better not forget to save Jeff this week if need arrises or me and am go get problem o kalas.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 8:58am On Jul 08, 2019
Hmmm grin cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 8:59am On Jul 08, 2019
mediocre:

People just want to be entertained and the whole drama that kept viewers glued to their screens till late into the night was orchestrated by him. Guy turned omashola to a mad man, and then turned himself to a madder man grin

forget that guy. Me wey dey awake till 4am. If ike had not stolen the coin, would all that drama have happened?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 9:00am On Jul 08, 2019
styrese:
While being Nice, He better not forget to save Jeff this week if need arrises or me and am go get problem o kalas.
he must save jeff o.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BenNash: 9:04am On Jul 08, 2019
XML33:

Sorry o Pastor.

I'm 70% sure omatsola wouldn't have given him any coins and if he was going to maybe 10 or 20. He'd still be on the chopping block with that. The fact is Omatsola was careless.. Ike had 30 seconds to steal the coins and he successfully stole omatsola coins which shows he knew where he kept it.

Ike knew if he didn't steal it, he'd have been likely evicted. If you were in his shoes, you'll steal the Bible together with the coins. Mike that didn't resort to stealing knew there was coins coming his way.

And the fact is Omatsola wouldn't have gone home if Jeff had not replaced his coins.. Biggie would have exempted him because of his coins was stolen.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Prognose: 9:04am On Jul 08, 2019
Threebear:

Lol

Honestly you don't know tacha.

She's a woman of steel.

Don't need nobody's pity, trust me.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 08, 2019
The most dramatic first week ever on BBNaija

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Fabzgrace(f): 9:08am On Jul 08, 2019
One funny thing i just observed about Thelma is that in the short intro video of the hms, she said in her own words that she's def gonna win the money cause the hms are def gonna like her.
Is this how she intends to win hms love, by having unnecessary quarrels with them

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 9:10am On Jul 08, 2019
From twitter
When Cee-C was in the house they said she was using Tboss script, now they are saying Tacha is using Ceec's script.. Abeg, this generational script, who is the writer.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Biggie2206: 9:10am On Jul 08, 2019
Fabzgrace:
One funny thing i just observed about Thelma is that in the short intro video of the hms, she said in her own words that she's def gonna win the money cause the hms are def gonna like her.
Is this how she intends to win hms love, by having unnecessary quarrels with them

I wonder if it's the housemate that will vote for her. angry undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.