Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,114 members, 7,852,779 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (3823) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5009020 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3820) (3821) (3822) (3823) (3824) (3825) (3826) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Alphagan(m): 9:44am On Aug 25, 2019
I've noticed a disturbing trend with these monikers...Dansuqi, garfied, Senatordave.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 9:45am On Aug 25, 2019
Stephlena:

But Ike seems to be genuinely falling.

I think he once mentioned Teddy-A, finding love in the house..so he thinks same is about to happen to him.

Not knowing there's a huge difference between bam-bam a retired church girl, and mercy an active club girl.

Mercy and her fans,are actually playing the game here.

I hope Ike fans, see through this charade right now,or it might cost their boy his game.
And Mercy's result today, should send them a message.

Na this night go settle the Merike bull crap lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 77up(m): 9:50am On Aug 25, 2019
[b][/b]
Richardonald:
just look at somebody's governor
Whoever behind that fake handle is not creative enough.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 9:50am On Aug 25, 2019
Alphagan:

What's the worst, Seyi going home?
Yeye dey smell
It is not yet uhuru for him, when the time comes.... It becomes a wrap.... cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 9:50am On Aug 25, 2019
safarigirl:

I would be pissed off at anybody that went against a plan to drop a ribbon, friend or not. That's betrayal as far as I am concerned and nothing wrong with Tacha being rightly pissed off at such an action. No shred of loyalty.

Until Tacha does anything against her friends, the ones I know, Sir Dee and Seyi, you people cannot convince me otherwise.

Loyalty to me means supporting your friend in public even when you know they're wrong and chastising them in private.

Tacha and loyalty can't be used in the same sentence. Keep watching the show dear and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Of course she likes Seyi a lot and basks in Sir Dee's adoration. She's smart enough to know If she does anything to upset those friendships, the road to the 99th day will be a miserable one for her.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 9:52am On Aug 25, 2019
VotingPolls:
Mercy is a nasty bitch.

This ship needs to sink asap.

But how do we achieve this when they are always fighting and making up the next minute.

Local man is tired. cry embarassed

Don't worry their counselors will not always be around

I hated Diana, Elo and Seyi for intervening last night embarassed

Everytime, Mercy will threaten Ike with a breakup.... Like what the hell?

Ike used to be a fun guy... This Merike is helping only one person's game.... And that person isn't Ike sad

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 77up(m): 9:54am On Aug 25, 2019
Alphagan:
Wale is the owner of a multi million Naira perfume company called Sapphire scents.

He's signing Khafi immediately she's out.

It's on front page
Choi kiss another win for khaffi , congrats team khaffi under the able leadership of comm. Blackhawk01 grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by bashlek(m): 9:54am On Aug 25, 2019
See as i sit down dey imagine hw KHAFFI go cry dis evening

only if some1 can help us tel her nw, mayb d evening cry might b minimal

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 9:55am On Aug 25, 2019
Munzy14:

grin

two criminals are playing eachother...

anyone wins.... am cool.
Ma nigga

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 9:55am On Aug 25, 2019
Amya:

Loyalty to me means supporting your friend in public even when you know they're wrong and chastising them in private.

Tacha and loyalty can't be used in the same sentence. Keep watching the show dear and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Of course she likes Seyi a lot and basks in Sir Dee's adoration. She's smart enough to know If she does anything to upset those friendships, the road to the 99th day will be a miserable one for her.

has she chastised Seyi and Sir Dee in public?

I have told you, those are the only people I recognize as her friends, nobody else. So, until she does anything vile to them, I will call her out.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 9:55am On Aug 25, 2019
Hie hie

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 9:55am On Aug 25, 2019
grin grin

from 11pm yesterday till now...

it's been, Ike : Mercy

Mercy:Ike

IKe :Mercy........ cheesy

tomorrow u will say they are not the Centre of BBn 4 drama and highlights...... lol

Imagine this show without them, we will retire to bed by 10pm.... lol

I am here for drama and entertainment shaaaa... cool

even bella is a beneficiary of the drama....lol
Ike And Mercy feeding bloggers.... tongue

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 9:56am On Aug 25, 2019
safarigirl:

Even this one is not likely

After all the torture?

Let them win hoh first angry

Will revisit this then

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 9:56am On Aug 25, 2019
Alphagan:
Wale is the owner of a multi million Naira perfume company called Sapphire scents.

He's signing Khafi immediately she's out.

It's on front page
that rape apologist

Khafi better tread with caution with such a person

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 9:57am On Aug 25, 2019
bashlek:
See as i sit down dey imagine hw KHAFFI go cry dis evening

only if some1 can help us tel her nw, mayb d evening cry might b minimal

She'll use the IVM fox to console her self but sexual urge will kill her

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by vanvick247(m): 9:58am On Aug 25, 2019
Geezeem:

Don't worry their counselors will not always be around

I hated Diana, Elo and Seyi for intervening last night embarassed

Everytime, Mercy will threaten Ike with a breakup.... Like what the hell?

Ike used to be a fun guy... This Merike is helping only one person's game.... And that person isn't Ike sad

Not a fan of Merike but u just said it as it is. Mercy is clearly using Ike to up her game.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 9:59am On Aug 25, 2019
Jackye and Gedoni !!!

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 10:00am On Aug 25, 2019
safarigirl:
has she chastised Seyi and Sir Dee in public?

I have told you, those are the only people I recognize as her friends, nobody else. So, until she does anything vile to them, I will call her out.

Do you follow the show at all? How do you think Seyi and Sir Dee earned the title of asslickers on the show? With their level of subservietude to their madam I honestly doubt there'll be a day when they'll cross her enough to upset her. Wow! That'll be the day! Till them keep seeing the master slave relationship as typical friendships. Lol.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by vanvick247(m): 10:01am On Aug 25, 2019
Threebear:
Jackye and Gedoni !!!

Top two----
Bottom two----

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 10:02am On Aug 25, 2019
safarigirl:
As much as I am not holding brief for her, this isn't true

Tacha is FIERCELY LOYAL. She can never betray anyone she hold dear, she sticks up for hee friends, even down to fighting their battles. She might be a total bitchhh for the most part, but if there is ANYONE in that house you'd want by your side in bad times, it's Tacha

Nobody in that house has shown the level of loyalty Tacha has shown to her friends and she hasn't even known these people that long, imagine what she's like with people she's known with her friends.

TACHA has integrity. You can trust her word. We cannot say the same for a lot of other housemates.

I will be back to modify, just know, Tacha's positives, no matter how few, outweighs that of some other housemates. It is not about quantity, it is about quality. Tacha is a better friend than anybody else in that entire house and there is nothing wrong with her winning.

Loyal to Khafi?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by georjay(m): 10:03am On Aug 25, 2019
vanvick247:

Top two---- Bottom two----
Middle two
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 10:04am On Aug 25, 2019
Menance:

There's a big wide mighty difference between
Mercy's & Ike's case
Esther's & Frodd's case

I wonder why anyone would even make a comparison? undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 10:04am On Aug 25, 2019
Geezeem:

Loyal to Khafi?

Khafi is not her friend.

How many times will I say this? Why do all of you keep bringing her up? She doesn't owe Khafi anything, just like Khafi has never shown a thread of loyalty to any of her supposed friends.

I do not count Khafi as Tacha's friend.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 10:06am On Aug 25, 2019
nadesh:
Am never going to sleep angry or worked up over two people sleeping in each other's arms. If they sink the ship by themselves and stay away from each other for the rest of the show, Good for them and me, I will love them individually. If them make up, we sail on.
No two idiots on tv will ruin my paid entertainment value. grin

I see your point

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 10:06am On Aug 25, 2019
Amya:

Do you follow the show at all? How do you think Seyi and Sir Dee earned the title of asslickers on the show? With their level l subservietude to their madam I honestly doubt there'll be a day when they'll cross her enough to upset her. Wow! That'll be the day! Till them keep seeing the master slave relationship as typical friendships. Lol.

Seyi upset her when he did not choose her for the HoH thing, did she curse him out and drag him to everyone who would listen?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 10:06am On Aug 25, 2019
Ike's fans still crying cheesy grin

Some shameless ones pretending they loved seeing Ike get insulted and stripped of every human dignity. grin

You all will be fine lass lass .

I can't wait to see today's percentage . grin

I know team fifteen percent and Mercy's strong fans voted her massively .

Cubana Even organized a card sharing Bonanza grin

I'll be expecting 80 percent and a very clear first position.

Anything less than that .... then we will know who the real winner is.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 10:08am On Aug 25, 2019
safarigirl:
Khafi is not her friend.

How many times will I say this? Why do all of you keep bringing her up? She doesn't owe Khafi anything, just like Khafi has never shown a thread of loyalty to any of her supposed friends.

I do not count Khafi as Tacha's friend.

But Tacha herself said Khafi is her close friend in more than one DR session.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Thegamingorca(m): 10:09am On Aug 25, 2019
davodyguy:
A lot of people who criticized Seyi can now see who Mike and Frodd are.

Seyi has issues like every normal human should have, but Mike and Frodd are badly behaved people compared to Seyi.

If you do a count of people Frodd had issues with including how childish he's been asslicking Esther and how Mike deliberately like to annoy people (Annoyed Esther, Tacha, Seyi & now Frodd) you would realize that non of these two can stand Seyi in terms of character
Seyi will never be amythingmore than an awolowo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 10:09am On Aug 25, 2019
Afam4eva:

I get your point but it's not entirely true. Khafi is one of the closest people to Tacha and she actually thinks Tacha likes her. Yesterday, Tacha told Seyi that Khafi's win did not seem like a win. Tacha is not loyal. She only uses people to further her trouble making agenda. She wanted to use Khafi to start something with Venita. She has used Seyi to start something with Frodd and a coupe of other people just in the name of being loyal. I have tried to see positives in her but haven't. If there's any, she sure aint showing it. Just yesterday, she insulted Frodd's mother. What sort of human being does that?

Had also mentioned Khafi before i saw this post.

Waiting for a robust response

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eseose9(f): 10:10am On Aug 25, 2019
Threebear:
Ike's fans still crying cheesy grin

Some shameless ones pretending they loved seeing Ike get insulted and stripped of every human dignity. grin

You all will be fine lass lass .

I can't wait to see today's percentage . grin

I know team fifteen percent and Mercy's strong fans voted her massively .

Cubana Even organized a card sharing Bonanza grin

I'll be expecting 80 percent and a very clear first position.

Anything less than that .... then we will know who the real winner is.

so mercy topped

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 10:12am On Aug 25, 2019
So happy I chose Mike this year . grin

Imagine pretending I loved my "favorite" being insulted on national TV just so I will pretend I'm happy if the woman that completely emasculated him wins the show grin

That can never be !

Some people absolutely have no shame or dignity . grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 10:12am On Aug 25, 2019
Amya:

But Tacha herself said Khafi is her close friend in more than one DR session.

I don't even think Tacha is the kind of girl to keep female friends, but like I said, me, I don't count Khafi amongst her friends

And if all her perceived disloyalty to Khafi is based on her reaction to Khafi's win yesterday, then I repeat, she was justified.

I am not a Tacha's fan, I am not holding brief for her. You can direct the rest of your many questions, to her fans.

I don talk wetin I wan talk.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3820) (3821) (3822) (3823) (3824) (3825) (3826) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.