Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,421 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (3855) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4965730 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3852) (3853) (3854) (3855) (3856) (3857) (3858) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sirfeeking(m): 7:17pm On Aug 25, 2019
Bye bye Gedoni and Jackye tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sanusi44z(m): 7:17pm On Aug 25, 2019
Beorn1:
Mercy said she'd apologize to Ike later
Ike is saging i’m sorry now, Mercy said she is sorry too
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tetehjevvels: 7:17pm On Aug 25, 2019
XXML33:
Y[s]ou guys must be really stupid if you think Biggie is going to disqualify Tacha.

And all of you screaming that she should be disqualified, if that eventually happens I wonder where you'd see interesting stuff to talk about. The show is actually kinda boring and ironically it's people like Tacha that are getting all the strikes, that are keeping the show from being a collosal failure. If Tacha gets disqualified, not only would the show lose half its viewership it will also lose a huge bulk of the controversy and unique form of entertainment that Tacha brings.

Call Tacha's behavior rude all you want. It's part of what's keeping people glued to their screens. I don't even know what you guys want. All the rudeness that you blame Tacha for has a word. It's called realness. No sugarcoating. No bullshitting, straight at your face honesty. If you find that repulsive, then stop watching Big brother and go watch something more suited to your sanctimonious tastes.

Nonsense!![/s]

The usual trash

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by makydebbie(f): 7:17pm On Aug 25, 2019
PercyJackSon007:

What did she say. biko?

Ebuka asked her why she didn't choose to spend the hoh room with Seyi.

She replied with, Y has a pattern and a tail.

sanusi44z:
When did she say this? Before the live show?

Last week Sunday.

sanusi44z:
Please what did she tell Ebuka? And when?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by heartofcity12: 7:17pm On Aug 25, 2019
iammo:
grin

Biggie would rather reset the game and cancel all strike than loose a revenue generator like tacha.. you whining punks can take that to the bank

Possibly
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 7:17pm On Aug 25, 2019
Safarigirl I told you. Mercy and ike are now sitting together. She has apologized to Ike. Told him she will never provoke him again. That she's sorry.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by lymelyte(m): 7:17pm On Aug 25, 2019
I'm glad biggy showed the video.. That is the real mercy.. She is hiding her real character..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Florblu(f): 7:17pm On Aug 25, 2019
Steady updates please
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 7:18pm On Aug 25, 2019
MrsV:

I don talk am before, this girl doesn't watch this show, u just comment based on what u read here.where did u see Mercy ?? After the strike it was Ike and Tacha the camera focused on

Mercy was talking to Sir Dee and Diane. Stop watching back of television.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 7:18pm On Aug 25, 2019
sanusi44z:
Ike is saging i’m sorry now, Mercy said she is sorry too

I'm watching it. Merike is officially back. Ike is soft hearted. He doesn't keep beefs at all

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Biingoo: 7:18pm On Aug 25, 2019
One thing I know for sure is Ike and mercy can't end up together. They're both alike. Even in physics, like terms repel!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chiefheywhy(m): 7:18pm On Aug 25, 2019
oshe11:

Talking about 99days should have been removed

How that one take affect biggie, abi she go BB house go eat indomie?

Stop jumping up and down the thread..

He said she always talks about 99 days but ain't adhering to the rules.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 7:18pm On Aug 25, 2019
Beorn1:
Safarigirl I told you. Mercy and ike are now sitting together. She has apologized to Ike. Told him she will never provoke him again. That she's sorry.
he's a compound fool

She will do him another one on Saturday

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by RedDistrict: 7:18pm On Aug 25, 2019
Omashola na crase. grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by undertaker002: 7:19pm On Aug 25, 2019
Stephlena:
someone broke a sponsors phone and was issued just warning.

Now someone who has been saying she's staying in the house till grand finale was issued a strike.

vindictive shameless old man, called biggie.. simply tell Tacha she poured pepper in your eyes last night with how she mended that cloth.. cancelling both you and the designer.

Nonsense.. if biggie had been strict right from the onset, we wouldn't be saying all these.. but he was busy staring at the butt of female housemates
shut up!!! thank You

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sanusi44z(m): 7:19pm On Aug 25, 2019
makydebbie:

Ebuka asked her why she didn't choose to spend the hoh room with Seyi.

She replied with, Y has a pattern and a tail.

Last week Sunday.

I watched the live eviction show last week and I didn’t see nothing like that

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by makydebbie(f): 7:19pm On Aug 25, 2019
Tetehjevvels:

never said it did. Just pointing out the obvious to you
Okay Tacha is my sister, she's probably like me.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 25, 2019
Stephlena:
someone broke a sponsor's phone and was issued just warning.

Now someone who has been saying she's staying in the house till grand finale was issued a strike.

vindictive shameless old man, called biggie.. simply tell Tacha she poured pepper in your eyes last night with how she mended that cloth.. cancelling both you and the designer.

Nonsense.. if biggie had been strict right from the onset, we wouldn't be saying all these.. but he was busy staring at the butt of female housemates
Biggie was right though. I like Tacha but she's clearly insolent.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 7:19pm On Aug 25, 2019
Khafi playing the role of a faithful GF
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lordjb: 7:19pm On Aug 25, 2019
Jackye and Gedoni it's bye bye to you guys grin see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija Live
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by edimolu3: 7:19pm On Aug 25, 2019
XXML33:
You guys must be really stupid if you think Biggie is going to disqualify Tacha.

And all of you screaming that she should be disqualified, if that eventually happens I wonder where you'd see interesting stuff to talk about. The show is actually kinda boring and ironically it's people like Tacha that are getting all the strikes, that are keeping the show from being a collosal failure. If Tacha gets disqualified, not only would the show lose half its viewership it will also lose a huge bulk of the controversy and unique form of entertainment that Tacha brings.

Call Tacha's behavior rude all you want. It's part of what's keeping people glued to their screens. I don't even know what you guys want. All the rudeness that you blame Tacha for has a word. It's called realness. No sugarcoating. No bullshitting, straight at your face honesty. If you find that repulsive, then stop watching Big brother and go watch something more suited to your sanctimonious tastes.

Nonsense!!
And this is your defense? What a classless gobshite you are. You would have attained some semblance of dignity if you had remained in the shadows.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chiefheywhy(m): 7:19pm On Aug 25, 2019
XXML33:
You guys must be really stupid if you think Biggie is going to disqualify Tacha.

Nonsense!!

Cry cry baby...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Jopac: 7:19pm On Aug 25, 2019
Pls were can I watch d live eviction show. My subscription just expired now.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 7:20pm On Aug 25, 2019
Merike together again...cheesy grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sanusi44z(m): 7:20pm On Aug 25, 2019
davodyguy:

There's a day they reviewed Ebuka's comment and I thinking she threw shade that day
Thanks
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 7:20pm On Aug 25, 2019
safarigirl:
we cast and bind her

She should stay away and he should lock her out
They are locked in an embrace now. Break your tv. tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 7:20pm On Aug 25, 2019
Finally o..
Frodd & Esther grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by undertaker002: 7:20pm On Aug 25, 2019
MrsV:

I don talk am before, this girl doesn't watch this show, u just comment based on what u read here.where did u see Mercy ?? After the strike it was Ike and Tacha the camera focused on
how much have you collected since you began watching??
And please do direct me, to collect my own share
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by makydebbie(f): 7:20pm On Aug 25, 2019
Ebuka ooo, don't scatter this ship.

Esther said its mutual. Awwn

"We're cool" she said.

Said they're still getting to know each other.

Smart answer.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 7:20pm On Aug 25, 2019
fitzmayowa:
Merike together again...cheesy grin cheesy
Only eviction or disqualification can break those two.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by binary007: 7:21pm On Aug 25, 2019
Stephlena:
someone broke a sponsor's phone and was issued just warning.

And you think you have sense with this trash you wrote?

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mitjyland(m): 7:21pm On Aug 25, 2019
XXML33:

Nonsense!!

Biggie has already made enough money... Just admit that Tacha will be disqualified once she didn't Change.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3852) (3853) (3854) (3855) (3856) (3857) (3858) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.