Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,591 members, 7,847,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:08 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (3945) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5000409 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3942) (3943) (3944) (3945) (3946) (3947) (3948) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by zekino: 2:59pm On Aug 26, 2019
Geeeeeezem
I hope you're watching o
See as my omoshola advising your boy.
Giving him some truth.
Hope you will dash some votes if he is up
grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sirfeeking(m): 2:59pm On Aug 26, 2019
Shezkid01:

And when hating on her the popularity of khafi grow
Khafi get tacha support
She don't need to talk to venita, Diane, mercy

Omashola, seyi, mike, Cindy go still like her

Khafi might get to the final,she reminds me of Debbie rise.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by peeps4u: 2:59pm On Aug 26, 2019
creolehunt:

I'm sorry. I won't be able to help.
I did a check on the account you quoted as your main and found out that you have another account 'C******Y' which you gamble with. I'm sorry, there was a caveat in my first post to you.

Most of those beggars are subtle scammers. They just put up lies and look for who will give them money

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 2:59pm On Aug 26, 2019
Ike fight for your right! !

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fergieboy: 3:00pm On Aug 26, 2019
Chai ike really need that room for him and mercy

He will be wishing he didn't win the veto power

Cox Hoh is far better than veto which is more like a blessing and a curse..

I understand his outcry
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by boban007: 3:00pm On Aug 26, 2019
Munzy14:
grin

world people, U see, I support people who have balls.... And not clown.....

IKe IKe...... keep moving... I see a great man in u...

I did it for ceec last yr, and am on your case this year... We identify great when we see it from a far..

First Housemate to serve it to biggie as e deh hot... cheesy

Even haters here are losing it for case...

But u are inspired by Teni's uyo meyo..........cheesy

#Ikegang.....

star boy.....
HONESTLY, IKE HAS IMPRESSED ME. FROM AN UNSERIOUS GANGSTER TO A COMPETITIVE CONTENDER. I WILL VOTE FOR HIM ANY DAY FOR HIS DETERMINATION.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by VotingPolls: 3:00pm On Aug 26, 2019
Threebear:
Ike fight for your right! !

This bad belle just wants him disqualified. Lol

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 3:01pm On Aug 26, 2019
Afam4eva:

The fact that 100 people say you're an idiot doesn't make you one. Frodd is irregular and does not fit the regular stereotype and when people cannot figure you out and have a hold of you, they tend to want to get rid of you.

For instance, Seyi hates Frodd because he constantly stands up to his bullsh1t of always feeling like he's better than everybody else.

Tacha is always triggered by Frodd because he's the only one who's not walking on egg shells around her.

Sir Dee does not like Frodd because Frodd is not politically correct or to use it plainly, he's not quite the ass kisser that Sir Dee has proven to be.

It's the same story for most of the housemates. I'm not saying that Frodd does not have his bad sides but it can't be worse than Tacha or many of the housemates. He's just a vocal person that refuses to bow to a cabal that majorly consists of Tacha, Seyi, Sir Dee, Omashola and so on.

So, you see, it's enough for most housemates to hate him. Cindy seems to be the only person who hasn't got any negative thing to say about Frodd and coincidentally, she's one of the few truth tellers in the house. She says it as it is.
Frodd doesn't need the housemates validation. They can shove it in to their various ass.es grin.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 3:01pm On Aug 26, 2019
nazablossom:
There's no harm in trying. I'm glad he spoke up.
Mother Theresa .

I see you spreading your tentacles of love and kindness.

Continue...hope your new devotees will stop insulting Mike and posting his butt.

You know Mike right ?

The one you claim you're a fan of.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 3:01pm On Aug 26, 2019
VotingPolls:

He won't be disqualified.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DoubleeDee: 3:02pm On Aug 26, 2019
MamBi:

Yeah, I thought about this some time ago as well.

Maybe (just maybe) the other housemates see a desperation to win in his actions that the viewers can not see through the tv.

Or maybe he is one of those “over sabi” people that grate on other people’s nerves.

There is something about him that irritates his housemates for sure.

This is an issue that has been over flogged for me.
Creolehunt earned my respect by his post.
The problem with Frodd is Frodd.
IMO, his entertainment value is overshadowed by his lack of finesse.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 26, 2019
DoubleeDee:

Khafi has a warped interpretation of friendship and it reflects glaringly in her choice(s) of soul mates too. Cindy has always seen Khafi as her best acquaintance in the house and has mentioned it severally to Biggie. Khafi on the other hand named Tacha quite weirdly as her soul mate in the house to Biggie. Maybe, I'm missing something, but I haven't really seen that closeness between the two.
For few hours after the eviction last night, Cindy still played the friend's role of comforting Khafi and trying to knock her off grieving like a real widow. Guess you never can tell with mortals.

Most of you are not ardent viewers of the show. You make conclusion on few minutes you saw from your neighbour's house.

Tacha doesn't display love so as to be seen doing so.

Immediately Gedoni was evicted right here...

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by IgANephropathy(m): 3:02pm On Aug 26, 2019
creolehunt:

I'm sorry. I won't be able to help.
I did a check on the account you quoted as your main and found out that you have another account 'C******Y' which you gamble with. I'm sorry, there was a caveat in my first post to you.
And you could not just mail him your reply. You just had to kinda "out" the guy here.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lhimeet(m): 3:02pm On Aug 26, 2019
Shezkid01:

From the start biggie don't even like ike
So he should be careful of what he wish for
2strikes on ground
And biggie can come with twist rules and evict ike
Next week ike should go for it again
Omashola gave him the best advice
What if he goes on and lose the game to khafi one more time
He should think twice

The problem here now is that he didn't lose the first time. Riggie played a fast one on him . angry undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 3:02pm On Aug 26, 2019
nazablossom:
It's all a game to him. I know that deep down he doesn't hate Ike, he is just a dramatic person grin.
I know the bolded... But Threebear has to confirm the other unbolded part before i agree with that too

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by stillmaticOG(m): 3:03pm On Aug 26, 2019
makydebbie:
Please who's head of house?
khafi

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lhimeet(m): 3:03pm On Aug 26, 2019
Blackhawk01:

Is he not a thief? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 3:03pm On Aug 26, 2019
VotingPolls:
Biggie please don't disqualify Ike for this.

He is only fighting for his right.

Temper justice with Mercy.

Abeg Riggie..
Please what happened.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Shezkid01(m): 3:03pm On Aug 26, 2019
Sirfeeking:
Khafi might get to the final,she reminds me of Debbie rise.
Immunity covered her already
For this week
Before we know it she'll have more fans
Bcuz of this hating matter
Diane should be careful
Her mouth will evict her
Enkay knows better about what she did to Cindy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 3:04pm On Aug 26, 2019
VotingPolls:

Wouldn't that be stupid of me ? sad

If he's disqualified , Mercy is already the winner .

Ike is more important to me than he is to you .

So chill.

I hate injustice ,that's all .

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 3:04pm On Aug 26, 2019
boban007:
HONESTLY, IKE HAS IMPRESSED ME. FROM AN UNSERIOUS GANGSTER TO A COMPETITIVE CONTENDER. I WILL VOTE FOR HIM ANY DAY FOR HIS DETERMINATION.
Thanks for this..... He grew up in a society where u fight for ur right..... I stan a great guy.... Nigerian youths should borrow a leaf from what Ike did today....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Akorkor(f): 3:04pm On Aug 26, 2019
My first question is did Ike got the puzzle arranged correctly before ringing the bell? If yes, then biggie is a cheat and he needs to do the right thing. If no, biggie should replay the video and get him punished with all the other housemates that supported the allegation.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 3:05pm On Aug 26, 2019
Threebear:

Mother Theresa .

I see you spreading your tentacles of love and kindness.

Continue...hope your new devotees will stop insulting Mike and posting his butt.

You know Mike right ?

The one you claim you're a fan of.
I didn't claim. I'm a fan of Mike, that doesn't mean I can't like other housemates. Maybe I'm not as devoted as you are. My choice.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 3:05pm On Aug 26, 2019
Ike, our boy. kiss kiss kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by chloroform: 3:05pm On Aug 26, 2019
Threebear:
I wish his punishment if he loses will be losing his veto grin

Talk about killing two birds with a stone .

Yeah! Biggie should also play his tape stealing Omashola and Esther's coins. By that he would know himself and biggie are of the same feather.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 3:06pm On Aug 26, 2019
Is Omashola stylishly saving his head so Ike don't replace himself with him?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 3:06pm On Aug 26, 2019
Akorkor:
My first question is did Ike got the puzzle arranged correctly before ringing the bell? If yes, then biggie is a cheat and he needs to do the right thing. If no, biggie should replay the video and get him punished with all the other housemates that supported the allegation.
Yes to your first question. Biggie knows that too reason he does not want to replay the video. Assuming he didn't get it right, Biggie would have replayed the video.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 3:06pm On Aug 26, 2019
Akorkor:

What Ike is doing is very unnecessary, omashola making real sense right now...
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 3:07pm On Aug 26, 2019
Shezkid01:

Ike moved in
Mercy, Diane, Venetia, Cindy talking about people not standing on their words about dropping the ribbon and donating the car for Charity
Diane said she want mercy to win not khafi
So Diane keep ranting and mercy said khafi didn't win fairly

I hope Mercy is not mad? Did she compete fairly?

Fvck dem all!

Imagine Diane that guilt tripped Elo for days for not saving her after she failed to save him talking about "not staying true to your words" o ya were! If her God Mercy had gotten the car, would she have been this mouthy? Thunder fire her!

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 3:07pm On Aug 26, 2019
IgANephropathy:
And you could not just mail him your reply. You just had to kinda "out" the guy here.

Honestly, I didn't think of it this way.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Akorkor(f): 3:07pm On Aug 26, 2019
nadesh:

Yes to your first question. Biggie knows that too reason he does not want to replay the video. Assuming he didn't get it right, Biggie would have replayed the video.

Okay

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by boban007: 3:07pm On Aug 26, 2019
nadesh:
Seyi and Omashola advising Ike to let go.
Mercy,Diane and Venita said they will support his challenge.
I think Ike should leave it. Calling biggie out is good enough.
SEYI DIDN'T ADVISE IKE, SEYI SAID HE SHOULD FOLLOW HIS HEART. THAT HE IS INDIFFERENT.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3942) (3943) (3944) (3945) (3946) (3947) (3948) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.