Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,728 members, 7,837,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (4012) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4987999 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4009) (4010) (4011) (4012) (4013) (4014) (4015) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by veekid(m): 9:30am On Aug 27, 2019
QuietHammer:

Because he said so? I still haven't seen evidence, aside pictures of him with some celebrities
you think he's daft enough to be ranting lies on live TV? How old is he? How old is shina Pella? Think about that too
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 9:30am On Aug 27, 2019
My vote sharing formula for this week... 55% Frodd, 35% Cindy. The remaining 10% will be decided on about 1hour to the end of voting period(Whoever gives pure entertainment).

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by FrankGiel: 9:31am On Aug 27, 2019
Threebear:

You NIGERIANS never fail to amuse me , with your condescending advice and warped opinions .

Do you know how much I've made and saved since I moved in here ?

I've long converted the upstairs to a mini hotel .
Folks who come to the island for business , instead of paying for a hotel stay here .
It's less noisy , much more relaxing with better security and the food is way cheaper .

Second ...I haven't had to spend a dime on transport .
The place I work is within walking distance from where I live .If you're in Lagos , you'll understand better why this is a huge bonus .

Three - 24 hours electricity supply .Which is very good for my business .

Four - security ....I don't need to stress the importance of this .

Five - connection ......I also don't need to stress the importance of this either .

Your dream might be to own plot of lands in Oshogbo even erect a shrine for Shango and Yemoja grin....good for you , I respect that ...but don't think you're smarter than me (not even for a sec) .....I may be high-key vain but I don't have my heads in the clouds .
So mind your life .

Oh before I forget , I'm less than twenty percent away from a being a full fledged owner of my place .
I guess that will make me equal to a landlord in Osun or maybe I'm being too generous ....since the island is hundred times way more valuable than some rural village in Osun.
Money Mayweather!!
Threebear for president

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by davodyguy: 9:31am On Aug 27, 2019
Checked86:
God waited till Gedoni leaves before giving Khafi HOH. GEDONI spoit Khafi's game. the hate on het is because of their sex. I hope she keeps her head up and see how far Nigerian voters can carry her. Really wish she had the fans of Tasha or Mercy. She is fun and soft at the same time.

I hope she wins, but of course Nigerian Youths loves trash.

See Ebuka and intellectual, lost in season 1. Ebuka i now involved in more profitable things than the winner
Season 2, Bisola and Debbie Rise lost for Efe to win. Bisola appears in more movies and won AMVCA
Season 3, May be Miracle 'not here or there' but one of Anto or Bambam. Miracle disappeared to America investing the money in Trump's country.

This season, Jackye, Joe, Khaffi would not get it for violent people like Tacha and Mercy who both have received punishments for being badly behaved. The car Khaffi can't be shipped to UK since they use left hand drive cars. Hence, that car would be used in Nigeria

If Nigerians can vote in Omisore as Senator when he was in prison, they can vote anyone to win this show

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nowpresence(f): 9:32am On Aug 27, 2019
team mike!
since our guy is not up, lets vote for venita.

team mercy and ike!
she is friends with your fav. Give her some votes

team elo!
she is new like your guy
please spare venita some votes

team omashola!
spare some vote for your fav fellow deltan. Vote venita

team tacha!
your girl as usal will be saved. please spare some vote for Venita

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Biingoo: 9:32am On Aug 27, 2019
Should:
we knw the thousands you mean...
just exactly like the case of our Tetewabalewa and his 4000 euro crew
I just dey look his post dey laugh. Dem go come here shout down the whole place and at the end they won't vote shit

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AiJay015: 9:33am On Aug 27, 2019
Blackhawk01:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

This one go die on top baby girl matter!

Aswear! Local woman just won't stop beefing and hating!!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Valto(m): 9:33am On Aug 27, 2019
good morning froddnation. team frodd, team slow tiger. lets keep voting Frodd bikonu. he is not safe, infact he is at the bottom cry. make sure u him 300 online votes per sim and sms votes .save mr entertainer abeg cry

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AiJay015: 9:35am On Aug 27, 2019
sanusi44z:
Venita just finished Khafi and Frodd. She said Frodd has all the story of this world. Said both Frodd and Khafi can lie. but the gap between them is long. If Frodd is in number 1 on liars list, Khafi will be like number 10 grin grin

These days I just pity her much more than dislike her...cos she'll end up killing herself slowly over someone who has decided not to notice her anymore

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by davodyguy: 9:35am On Aug 27, 2019
Blainz:

If Frog has voters even when we know his true fans are less than 5%.... others na becus he's my blada Anambra boy, our favourites are not up, let's spite them.
Sir Dee is alumnus of ABU...naturally on Top!
It's same thing thats pushing Mercy, Ike, Frodd and Cindy.

Religion, Politics and ethnicity has beclouded our judgement already. Hence, we can hardly see intellectuals in high position.

I am a pro quality than a pro quantity. Intellectuals are Jackye, Joe, Venita, Seyi, Mike. Others are noise makers.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by FrankGiel: 9:36am On Aug 27, 2019
Biingoo:
Lmao Babe dey use a drop angry
They have palm drive
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 27, 2019
Amya:

Remember how Mercy's fan grew from one nomination outing? Never underestimate Cindy.

I don't mind other teams voting her. But an Ikegang campaigning for a potential rival is crazy man. Of course from what I've seen, she's definitely not leaving on Sunday. But If she comes 2nd or 3rd on the polls, know that other teams not up the next time, together with her new fans can and would displace your fave when they're all up.

But of course Cindy might be your new fave now. If that's the case, ignore all I just said.
I don’t think Cindy can ever displace Ike fan base .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Richardonald(m): 9:42am On Aug 27, 2019
this one am seeing give Cindy small give Venita small. u all remember when frodd was in bottom three nearly evicted.. una no go vote frodd now na when he shock una

if frodd leaves I just cant imagine how boring d show will be.. even though he fights with all housemates, is better to be watching people being fake, playing smart and asslicking.

VOTE wisely.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by P0c0p0c0: 9:43am On Aug 27, 2019
Vansam:
[s][/s]

Deal with it.

Sir Dee all the way.

Haters go cry on sunday.

No vex abeg. Na correct man you be.
I just dey ask because dude hides a lot. Probably wanted to sneak into finals.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 27, 2019
Why has Sir dee since yesterday been hanging out with Mike and all those that are not up for eviction? This guy though grin grin

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by P0c0p0c0: 9:44am On Aug 27, 2019
Biingoo:
Lmao asin the guy na Snake. But I heat say he get coded fans ooh! Heard he once pulled 20+%

Yea, no be "heard" matter, he did pull those votes. He has silent voters like the 38yrs old man...
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 27, 2019
What's with Omashola 's lousiness this morning??
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 27, 2019
QuietHammer:

He licks Tacha's ass and condones her stupifying stupidity despite his political correctness bullshiit. Why should we vote for an asslicking hypocrite?

Frog does not lick anybody's ass... infact he a man!
Esther
Esther
Esther

Who can be more stupid in asslicking? I wouldn't even call it ass licking, that's too nice a word for what Frog does.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Omakraid(f): 9:47am On Aug 27, 2019
safarigirl:

Is Cindy more important than Frodd in that house? Does Frodd not equally contribute to tasks? Why should Cindy be voted for, over Frodd, that brings both his A-Game to tasks AND provides entertainment? Man will work his ass off in the Arena, provide us laughs, bring drama and will still bust moves on the dance floor.

Frodd is creative, entertaining, ambitious and dedicated. Cindy is only alive in the Arena.

Give me 2 reasons why Cindy is a better choice than Frodd. What does Cindy bring that Frodd does not bring and more? undecided
The person I quoted supports Frodd and I just did same as against people dishing out pity votes again to Cindy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dominique(f): 9:48am On Aug 27, 2019
So Thelma's Instagram is already verified with just over 140k members.

2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Prettypinkyy: 9:49am On Aug 27, 2019
Chim ooo are u sure this is her boyfriend eeeh undecided
Menance:
The the guy Jackie made a lot of noise about .

Wonders shall never end.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Should: 9:49am On Aug 27, 2019
Blainz:

If Frog has voters even when we know his true fans are less than 5%.... others na becus he's my blada Anambra boy, our favourites are not up, let's spite them.
Sir Dee is alumnus Anus of ABU...naturally Top! below
fixed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 77up(m): 9:49am On Aug 27, 2019
Munzy14:

you will come online, cause trouble for ur team, when they are getting roasted, u go MIA..... grin

ones area calm, u surface again... They should throw u away just like they did to jona at ninive ,u Av created pain than joy to them.... grin.
Full definition of a coward sad

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 27, 2019
horhizah:

If Uber dey Benin, why e no go dey PH?
From what I've heard, it's not.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 9:53am On Aug 27, 2019
If you have plans of voting Frodd (You don't have to be his fan), better go all the way for him.

This week's eviction list is a very tricky one. Other than Esther, no one knows who else will be evicted. Sir Dee will get votes, Frodd will get votes, Venita surely will, Cindy may pull another shocker.

Better use your head and not say he is safe. No one is safe apart from Tasha. Una know shaa.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chemist009(m): 9:54am On Aug 27, 2019
Abeg make una vote Venita ooooo ..... Come to think of it, why the hate against her for being herself- all be it not even in a negative way. It's the height of hypocrisy and dumbness to clap for a certain idiot who is extremely toxic and misbehaves and then someone else being herself positively even and you campaign against her.... All of you castigating Venita and supporting Tacha, May all your daughters be a replica of Tacha. Amen

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 9:54am On Aug 27, 2019
dominique:
So Thelma's Instagram is already verified with just over 140k members.

How does the verified thing work ??
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 9:55am On Aug 27, 2019
You people should stop telling teams who to vote. Vote who You want I beg. grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 9:56am On Aug 27, 2019
Good morning all

How sir Dee got more votes than Kim

Remains One of the mysteries of the world

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 27, 2019
DownChelsea:
the reason is simple. There is Frodd this season. sms VOTE Frodd to 32052

Sorry, what's that ??
Lemme kukuma vote for Kayode. tongue
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 9:58am On Aug 27, 2019
Esther and Frodd now isolate themselves from their supposed friends because of save and replace/ eviction that did not go their way? I laugh grin Na Esther I pity pass grin
We watch

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 10:02am On Aug 27, 2019
Lauryn41:
Good morning all

How sir Dee got more votes than Kim

Remains One of the mysteries of the world

Nigerians said she was manipulative and sent her home grin she did not keep money down for voting ,smart girls did grin
Once Nigerians settle on your matter, you known the rest grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4009) (4010) (4011) (4012) (4013) (4014) (4015) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.