Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,246 members, 7,860,562 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:40 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (4036) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5018156 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4033) (4034) (4035) (4036) (4037) (4038) (4039) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 4:44pm On Aug 27, 2019
Yale9:
the way Seyi ran when he heard it ehn... I weak
But he is her friend and should of corrected her. embarassed am sure he will be the first to laugh at her in the arena. We watch

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 4:44pm On Aug 27, 2019
XXML33:

One Frodd fan successfully peppered.

More to come.
see me here. Face me. Let’s pepper eachoda
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by shizzle11(m): 4:47pm On Aug 27, 2019
XXML33:

One Frodd fan successfully peppered.

More to come.
I have groundnut, please can i have some roasted plantain?

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 27, 2019
Lauryn41:

[s]Well lemme tell you a bit about myself

Two years ago my favourites were Efe,Tboss and bally ,I voted efe in the finals

Last year my favourites were - Tobi,Lolu and cee c , I voted cee c in the finals

This year my favourites are Seyi ,Ike and Mercy

You can consult your gods to tell you who I'll vote for in the final

I always have three favourites every season ,because I love diversity

Now Bleep off my mentions

Here is a seyi and ike photo to self service with

Because your mike obviously doesn't appeal to you

Good day[/s]
E pain u o.. lmao.

Sorry I dont want to know about u, so can't read that trash.

Bleep off. THIS IS A FACELESS FORUM, I DONT WANT TO KNOW ANYONE.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by yoruba1914: 4:47pm On Aug 27, 2019
today task sweet die. How i wish jackey was there. She like this kind play

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 4:48pm On Aug 27, 2019
77up:
Never a trouble Maker you know grin and mind you, I never run just kinda busy sad

Stay away from trouble

Don't be like me

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 4:48pm On Aug 27, 2019
teresafaith:

God Bless You
May help never be far from you, when you need it.

we'll surely try our best, but we need all the support we can get

VOTE FRODD
#NoAmountOfVoteIsSmall#

Thanks, God bless you too
I repeat
SMS votes in addition
1K is not too big ooo, that’s less than 50 SMS votes
50 SMS votes is 1500
Good luck/cheers

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 27, 2019
creolehunt:

The fact that you support the whoring, uncouth, vacuous, stretchmark ridden, skin of 7 colours, middle aged stray hippo called Tacha makes you sound embarrassingly pathetic.

If there's anyone who needs pity votes in that House, it's your low self esteemed prostitute who has no friends in and outside the house. No wonder her supposed boyfriend is hiding his face in all his pictures. Man is embarrassed to be identified with PHs sex slave.

Frodds pursuit of Esther doesn't resonate with you because you have always wanted it easy. From your bedding of cheap prostitutes to supporting a LovePeddler straight from the stage.

His fans have chosen the noble route by working for their fave. There is no shame in this. Its called dignity of labour, but you wouldn't know this as your Tacha has chosen a very undignifying profession. They let him grow on them. They nurtured their emotions, watered it, tended to it and now its blossoming.

While reading this, imagine Tacha riding you reverse cowgirl. Now, visualize her stretchmark ridden ass like the Australian Highway 1 bouncing on your frail crotch, imagine the stench oozing from her shìthole like the gutters of Dharavi slum in Mumbai as a result of unabated ànal sèx, imagine the disgusting sight of her rainbow coloured ass.

Did you cum? I guess not. You probably lost your erection. That's how 'inedible' Tacha is.

Second Frodd fan successfully peppered.

More to come.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 4:49pm On Aug 27, 2019
XXML33 vs Yale9
The mud is ready!
*grabs popcorn *

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Neimarjnr: 4:49pm On Aug 27, 2019
okay

war loading
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 4:49pm On Aug 27, 2019
creolehunt:

The fact that you support the whoring, uncouth, vacuous, stretchmark ridden, skin of 7 colours, middle aged stray hippo called Tacha makes you sound embarrassingly pathetic.

If there's anyone who needs pity votes in that House, it's your low self esteemed prostitute who has no friends in and outside the house. No wonder her supposed boyfriend is hiding his face in all his pictures. Man is embarrassed to be identified with PHs sex slave.

Frodds pursuit of Esther doesn't resonate with you because you have always wanted it easy. From your bedding of cheap prostitutes to supporting a LovePeddler straight from the stage.

His fans have chosen the noble route by working for their fave. There is no shame in this. Its called dignity of labour, but you wouldn't know this as your Tacha has chosen a very undignifying profession. They let him grow on them. They nurtured their emotions, watered it, tended to it and now its blossoming.

While reading this, imagine Tacha riding you reverse cowgirl. Now, visualize her stretchmark ridden ass like the Australian Highway 1 bouncing on your frail crotch, imagine the stench oozing from her shìthole like the gutters of Dharavi slum in Mumbai as a result of unabated ànal sèx, imagine the disgusting sight of her rainbow coloured ass.

Did you cum? I guess not. You probably lost your erection. That's how 'inedible' Tacha is.
Jesu! All these on only Tacha? Tacha has been murdered

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 4:49pm On Aug 27, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Livelymatilda so its you grin grin

You have been banned i see and now you are using an alternate. grin cheesy

Too bad you never learn.

for the first time ever i will report you.

Dominique this is Livelymatilda behind this newly created alternate moniker. Rules broken

MTCHEEEEEW SEE SOME SENSELESS MENTIONS...THOUGHT I MENTIONED IT HERE THAT I AM DONE HERE.
CONTINUE ENJOYING YOUR FAVOURS FROM YOUR "MADAM MOD " AND SENSELESS TRIBALISM POST NA.

JUST STOP TAGGING ME WITH YOUR USELESS DRAMA.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by QuietHammer(m): 4:50pm On Aug 27, 2019
nadesh:

But he is her friend and should of corrected her. embarassed am sure he will be the first to laugh at her in the arena. We watch
Even Seyi know she's irredeemable. grin Je is only playing suck up to her for her perceived army of dolts who vote for her like brainless zombies
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 4:50pm On Aug 27, 2019
Jen92:
E pain u o.. lmao.

Sorry I dont want to know about u, so can't read that trash.

Bleep off. THIS IS A FACELESS FORUM, I DONT WANT TO KNOW ANYONE.

Then stop fucking quoting me

And try to act sensible or intelligent, just a little

Even though you are obviously lacking in that department

And for Pete's sake why am I still replying you

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 4:51pm On Aug 27, 2019
DrakeBlend:
XXML33 vs Yale9
The mud is ready!
*grabs popcorn *
you sef wan watch! grin Hin no fit. I won’t even stress. Na easy stuff
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BluntBoy(m): 4:51pm On Aug 27, 2019
yoruba1914:
Gosh, you need to see MIKE having fun. You go just dey happy. MANLIKEMIKE

You never have anything to do other than lick Mike's ass. You ought to get tired sometimes.

I have often wondered if there is ever such a time when your mouth is at least a centimetre away from Mike's ass.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 4:51pm On Aug 27, 2019
akthedream2019:

MTCHEEEEEW SEE SOME SENSELESS MENTIONS...THOUGHT I MENTIONED IT HERE THAT I AM DONE HERE.
CONTINUE ENJOYING YOUR FAVOURS FROM YOUR "MADAM MOD " AND SENSELESS TRIBALISM POST NA.

JUST KEEP ME OUT OF YOUR USELESS DRAMA.
Eeghe... The person you asked for the other time has come.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Should: 4:52pm On Aug 27, 2019
Yale9:
pass it over when it's due, so we'll share it like suya

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by kosky(f): 4:52pm On Aug 27, 2019
Anugod:
I don't know about that but I know I saw it with her after the eviction show was over and Mike was consoling her. Maybe she later sent it to him

Yeah, she later tied it to his luggage.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 27, 2019
Lauryn41:

Then stop fucking quoting me

And try to act sensible or intelligent, just a little

Even though you are obviously lacking in that department

And for Pete's sake why am I still replying you
You act senseless that's y u keep quoting me and expecting me not to reply.

Anyways silence is the best answer for a fool and u know the fool is...

Only a fool will still reply this

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 4:53pm On Aug 27, 2019
I appreciate the effort Tacha is putting in this lumapil presentation but the tabons from her are plenty o embarassed Seyi that could correct her left her to her fate and Khaffy will not have the balls to correct her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mzora(f): 4:54pm On Aug 27, 2019
Plz guys since khafi's team is up for eviction.is she free from eviction as d head of house?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by WalkerMichael(m): 4:54pm On Aug 27, 2019
creolehunt:

If there's anyone who needs pity votes in that House, it's your low self esteemed prostitute who has no friends in and outside the house. No wonder her supposed boyfriend is hiding his face in all his pictures. Man is embarrassed to be identified with PHs sěx slave.

Frodds pursuit of Esther doesn't resonate with you because you have always wanted it easy. From your bedding of cheap próstitutes to supporting a LovePeddler straight from the stage.

I had to comment. Omoh. I fear who no fear you ooh.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 27, 2019
Yale9:

You should save your energy and invest it in praying for your Slow Tiger Ewu.

A grown man washing the underwear of a girl that isn't even his girlfriend. Wetin Kayode no go see for washroom grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 77up(m): 4:56pm On Aug 27, 2019
Lauryn41:

Stay away from trouble

Don't be like me
Lol grin cheesy

Never a trouble Maker like I said but always battle ready for morafucker cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 27, 2019
nadesh:
Tacha pratiing her lumapil presentation
Tacha: insecticide treated malaria net embarassed
I expected Seyi to correct her and it was just two of them in the room but he smiled and told her she is killing it.
What a honest friendship grin grin grin

Plus Malaria "repiliant" . Seyi corrected her that it's repellant, still she no understand...

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 4:56pm On Aug 27, 2019
nadesh:
I appreciate the effort Tacha is putting in this lumapil presentation but the tabons from her are plenty o embarassed Seyi that could correct her left her to her fate and Khaffy will not have the balls to correct her.
Don't u know insecure people are defensive and provocative... At the same time... lol

seyi is intelligent, he understands her well, before she spit bile for correction sake.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 4:57pm On Aug 27, 2019
The two most rugged fanbase are about to dig it

Team frodd vs Team Tacha

Let's go there

Lemme grab some pop corns
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Hotworta1: 4:57pm On Aug 27, 2019
creolehunt:

If there's anyone who needs pity votes in that House, it's your low self esteemed prostitute who has no friends in and outside the house. No wonder her supposed boyfriend is hiding his face in all his pictures. Man is embarrassed to be identified with PHs sěx slave.

Frodds pursuit of Esther doesn't resonate with you because you have always wanted it easy. From your bedding of cheap próstitutes to supporting a LovePeddler straight from the stage.

I tell you. Boyfriend that has never shown support,, boy friend face we no see,,, at least we sabi Jackye own,seyi own too. e fit be say na imaginary boy friend sef.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by QuietHammer(m): 4:57pm On Aug 27, 2019
Mzora:
Plz guys since khafi's team is up for eviction.is she free from eviction as d head of house?
Yes. She is.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4033) (4034) (4035) (4036) (4037) (4038) (4039) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.