Stats: 3,159,349 members, 7,839,619 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (4044) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4990452 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4041) (4042) (4043) (4044) (4045) (4046) (4047) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by undertaker002: 7:05pm On Aug 27, 2019
XXML33:
Naomi Osaka. I pray you lose today and if you don't I hope you sustain an injury that will make you unable to play the next round match.

You had the guts the beat my favorite Tennis player on this same grounds last year. May this same grounds be your downfall.

Let's see you defend your 2000 points.

NB: By favorite player, I'm not referring to that half-man Serena. That victory in the final was well deserved and the testosterone filled bitch can complain all she wants.

Madison keys?
that 23 year old girl looking almost 45..

Osaka is bae and she's about/will still put you to shame

Rublev is one very stubborn Modafvcka

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Should: 7:05pm On Aug 27, 2019
How would an extremely old granny not knw who the bosses are?
steph?
are you still there?

steph right now

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 7:06pm On Aug 27, 2019
safarigirl:
so, it is 15% that is votes from Mercy?

When people said Nina gets votes from Miracle, we saw it, because she was topping polls and getting crazy numbers, if Ike is getting votes from Team Mercy, it is w negligible number.

E get some things wey una go talk wey dey funny me. I know people in these teams, top guns at that. I know what they do behind the scenes, forget social media paparazzi. Nothing like alliance this year, it is all Mallam to his kettle

True that

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 27, 2019
pickatyou:

In your face already. She is winning this already

She just lost the second set.

My witches are at work.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 7:07pm On Aug 27, 2019
Lumapil task presentation
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by And9: 7:07pm On Aug 27, 2019
freeman500:

Lol this thread? U never see anything. 50 pages only 1update cheesy grin
Kweke! shocked

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by QuietHammer(m): 7:08pm On Aug 27, 2019
This shola na proper idiot grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by P0c0p0c0: 7:09pm On Aug 27, 2019
QuietHammer:
This shola na proper idiot grin

Very big one.
So funny
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 27, 2019
undertaker002:
Madison keys?
that 23 year old girl looking almost 45..

Osaka is bae and she's about/will still put you to shame

Rublev is one very stubborn Modafvcka

Not Madison Keys. Guess again. grin

Osaka already lost the second set, to ordinary Anna Blinkova that struggles in ITF games. Overrated thing.

Rublev peaked against Federer. He's been playing lights out since.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 7:10pm On Aug 27, 2019
This their song is better than the current lumapil advert music grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by QuietHammer(m): 7:12pm On Aug 27, 2019
P0c0p0c0:

Very big one.
So funny
You see the hand thing he did after taking Mike down cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 7:12pm On Aug 27, 2019
nadesh:
chai. Savage
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatchick: 7:12pm On Aug 27, 2019
Dannyxy:
Haaa, I loaded my glo lines.. To start the gospel frodd this evening, but the SMS not going through.. I have been easily voting with mtn

Does glo line not vote

@eghe... The question above is for you please

BTW.. Nobody will help you save frodd guys, leave pity votes for Cindy and vote him massively...

My office lines and systems go crash because of frodd tomorrow grin grin... Una never see something

I have heard Ebuka say you can't vote with Glo lines

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by genius43(m): 7:13pm On Aug 27, 2019
nadesh:

K.O

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DOptical: 7:13pm On Aug 27, 2019
genius43:

Believe whatever you want. The truth is her fate have been signed for a long time coming, the perfect opportunity just came up this week.

It's the truth. This was Frodd and Esther when they newly came in.

And I thought Mercy said Esther wasn't initially part of them? Even Ike only knows Esther, Diane and Mercy, not Thelma.

I really don't know why Mercy just loves to spread hate any lies about Esther in the house. She should leave Esther alone for crying out loud.

Anyway, text VOTE Esther to 32052

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 7:14pm On Aug 27, 2019
See dumb seyi, reading from a paper. This Cotonou alleged graduate make them lose their wager this week.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Iamsegzy25: 7:15pm On Aug 27, 2019
These housemates are not serious at all, how can you sing in a middle of presentation. they should have round it up with that group song, that would have been a perfect ending
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by genius43(m): 7:15pm On Aug 27, 2019
DOptical:

It's the truth. This was when they newly came in. I thought Mercy said Esther wasn't initially part of them? Even Ike only knows Esther, Diane and Mercy, not Thelma.

I really don't know why Mercy just loves to spread hate any lies about Esther in the house. She should leave Esther alone for crying out loud.

Dude am done with you, why are you quoting me over and over again, trying to sell what am not willing to buy.

Mercy never said anything about Esther that wasn't true, she broke a code by going after Nelson whom she knew Diane had a crush for, that's why even trying to settle with Diane she can never be part of the Powerpuff girls simple

Oya shift, lemme watch Lumapil presentation.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by genius43(m): 7:16pm On Aug 27, 2019
Iamsegzy25:
These housemates are not serious at all, how can you sing in a middle of presentation. they should have round it up with that group song, that would have been a perfect ending

It was even at the beginning.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 7:17pm On Aug 27, 2019
DOptical:

It's the truth. This was when they newly came in. I thought Mercy said Esther wasn't initially part of them? Even Ike only knows Esther, Diane and Mercy, not Thelma.

Esther came into diane and Nelson ship.... she broke the code.... And she was aware, and distant herself....

for this ur campaign na L....

Esther is out of the race, unless a miracle +ceec happens between now and Thursday evening...

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 7:18pm On Aug 27, 2019
Ike and Mercy grin play. Party people grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by undertaker002: 7:18pm On Aug 27, 2019
XXML33:

Not Madison Keys. Guess again. grin

Osaka already lost the second set, to ordinary Anna Blinkova that struggles in ITF games. Overrated thing.

Rublev peaked against Federer. He's been playing lights out since.

Sabalenka.. the Belarusian?

reigning French open champion also struggled yesterday..
My baby girl got this
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by genius43(m): 7:19pm On Aug 27, 2019
Munzy14:

Esther came into diane and Nelson ship.... she broke the code.... And she was aware, and distant herself....

for this ur campaign na L....

Esther is out of the race, unless a miracle +ceec happens between now and Thursday evening...

Exactly, more than 90% of the viewers can't be blind at the same time na.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sanusi44z(m): 7:19pm On Aug 27, 2019
thatigboman:
See dumb seyi, reading from a paper. This Cotonou alleged graduate make them lose their wager this week.
Liar. He only looked at the book few times. It was a great presentation from him.
Looking forward to what Sir Dee gat to say

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mercymustwin(f): 7:20pm On Aug 27, 2019
DOptical:

You don't know Ike dey eye Esther? Why did you think Mercy hate Esther fiercely? She must have known it will be stupid to confront Esther about it like she did with Ella cos Esther knows nothing about Ike eyeing her and hasn't shown any ounce of likeness for him. The stupid Mercy had better leave Esther alone. Let me show verifiable facts to back up my claim.

The first image, he was even caught by both Mercy and Diane cos Diane sidestepped to see who Ike was looking at while Mercy was getting herself drunk by her right side and behold, it was Esther who was dancing away and didn't even know whatever the shit that was happening.

The second and third pics had him looking at Nelson and Esther dancing away and was getting angry eventhough Mercy was right in front of him.
[b]
The way I dislike that stupid mercy with her hatred. Insecure plastic bitch always hating on every girl she feels insecure around as well as gossipping about every house mates while feeling she's better than [/b]them.

Anyway, please vote for Esther, the realest and most genuine female in the house. The most intelligent and passionate female in the house. Text VOTE Esther to 32052

Are u ok in the head? Who is Mercy hating on? If I hear am...I hope say craze no dey worry u this evening. Who Mercy don gossip? E be like say u wan make thunder and lightening scatter that Esther's ugly asshole

Who be Esther sef?...Anyway I no even get time for her. Shebi she dey commot on Sunday. Stupid entitled goat-headed bitch. The idiot thought she was playing Cee-C script with Frodd, with her dirty stinking oozing mouth. Nkita ala

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by kodded(m): 7:20pm On Aug 27, 2019
is ike actually encouraging self medication ?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 7:20pm On Aug 27, 2019
safarigirl:
so, it is 15% that is votes from Mercy?

When people said Nina gets votes from Miracle, we saw it, because she was topping polls and getting crazy numbers, if Ike is getting votes from Team Mercy, it is w negligible number.

E get some things wey una go talk wey dey funny me. I know people in these teams, top guns at that. I know what they do behind the scenes, forget social media paparazzi. Nothing like alliance this year, it is all Mallam to his kettle
Team Mercy voted Ike.
Stop deluding yourself already.
No one has Miracle's popularity this year ,so don't expect Miracle kind of votes for anyone .
There are merike fans who love both equally and will always vote for both.
Saying Mercy's fans didn't vote for Ike is a bold faced lie and you know it .
The earlier you make peace with it that Ike is not going to win the better for you and those hopelessly clinging to the delusions you call comment .

Clearly your realisticness ends where your subjectivity begins .
But telling us that no Mercy's fan voted Ike or no shipper who loves both equally voted ....is just as pathetic as it's laughable .
Deceive gullible people not seasoned viewers like us.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by QuietHammer(m): 7:22pm On Aug 27, 2019
I must salute Seyi's oratory adroitness. Just like Hitler, someone like him can easily make a group of monks to pick up arms and invade the neighboring community.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yabsun(m): 7:22pm On Aug 27, 2019
The way Cindy looks at Ike with great admiration sha. Baby girl is crushing on this guy meh wink

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by P0c0p0c0: 7:22pm On Aug 27, 2019
QuietHammer:

You see the hand thing he did after taking Mike down cheesy

I didn't o, but his mosquito moves was something else. Not forgetting the straw, what a deadly mosquito. cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 7:24pm On Aug 27, 2019
kodded:
is ike actually encouraging self medication ?
No. He was self medicating till he went to the hospital, saw a doctor and got a lumapil prescription after diagnosis

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by genius43(m): 7:24pm On Aug 27, 2019
They should have added pidgin to this their presentation, to sell it to more people, since Nigeria is been used as a case study.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4041) (4042) (4043) (4044) (4045) (4046) (4047) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread