Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,442 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (4135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4953591 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4132) (4133) (4134) (4135) (4136) (4137) (4138) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dezenazil: 10:20am On Aug 29, 2019
Chicent:

I concur... I only said she does well in collective task because of the energy she uses to ginger them up and act the leadership/dictator role to ensure they practice more and win. but you said it all though and I agree.

but then she has apologized and we should forgive her.... while we move.
has she forgiven Joe, Jeff and Miss Energy?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by munalight(f): 10:20am On Aug 29, 2019
nadesh:
Mike has bought the case and Frodd is pissed off. Mike is a low key irritant but i laike him irritating Frodd now grin grin grin grin
Mike is still saying it's an open discussion and he will talk as much as He wants.

Mike doesn't respect personal space at all.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DanielOc: 10:20am On Aug 29, 2019
switlily25:

Ike is a typical Igbo man and I hope he betrays that botched ass bitch for 30 bet naija coins!
wtf?
let's not start oooo..
I'm off today, so spilling milk ain't no issues for me!
you SHOULD knw we run tinz here

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 10:21am On Aug 29, 2019
Frodd if you are playing with your heart, it means you will run ike in for Esther.... He is also playing with his conscience.... Free him. And yes he is a business man grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 10:22am On Aug 29, 2019
Who else thinks Mike likes to dive into conversations that do not concern him?? Its so pathetic

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mzcuddlecherry(f): 10:23am On Aug 29, 2019
dominique:
Mike and Venita are having English breakfast (or something close to it, they couldn't get sausages to go with the mess). Cindy says she has never seen anything like it before, she'll probably puke if she sees what a real English breakfast looks like.

Diane looks really stunning in this hair. Did Elo make it from scratch on his own or got some help?

It is crotchet. Diane weaved her hair herself. Elo made the crotchet.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 10:23am On Aug 29, 2019
DownChelsea:
Who else thinks Mike likes to dive into conversations that do not concern him?? Its so pathetic
Me

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chicent(m): 10:24am On Aug 29, 2019
Dezenazil:
has she forgiven Joe, Jeff and Miss Energy?

well I doubt because her apology was to BB, EBUKA and the organizers.... she didn't apologized to the viewers or the HM's. But then she knelt down to apologize we are washing her....
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 10:24am On Aug 29, 2019
Ike,Seyi and Elo giving me life now.. grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 10:24am On Aug 29, 2019
Ike ooooo.... Laugh wan finish me here cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 10:25am On Aug 29, 2019
Ike the stand up comedian.... So glad I am watching cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 10:25am On Aug 29, 2019
Geezeem:

She is on nomination this week undecided

Good thing she apologized though... I liked it. But don't push it Biko
The post you quoted is for a certain group of people on a particular table. lipsrsealed

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by veekid(m): 10:26am On Aug 29, 2019
Who is listening to this frood and Mike discussion, then Ike, Seyi and elo. Mehn! Ike is mad cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ezeg1111(m): 10:26am On Aug 29, 2019
Mike is a lowkey Pepper in that house oo..... lol

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 10:27am On Aug 29, 2019
DanielOc:

wtf?
let's not start oooo..
I'm off today, so spilling milk ain't no issues for me!
you SHOULD knw we run tinz here
U sef want to pull a stunt that was pulled on the Threebear moniker

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 29, 2019
Mike standing up for his bro Ike when Frodd was trying to make him feel guilty for not saving him from evictions.

Mike clearing Frodd and reminding him about when he put mercy up for eviction when he had veto

frodd said its not the same thing and Ike asked him how is it not the same thing?

Mike letting frodd know that Ike had every right to do business with his veto because the board outside encourages business otherwise there would not have been any options of trading for favours with the coins and that ike did good because he alone thought of making a buck from a nickle (which is a slang for making profit from his situation)

He now went on to say that from now on anyone with the veto would want to do exactly what ike did.

FRODDITES LET ME TELL YOU THIS FOR FREE. FRODD IS A FOOL FOR HAVING THIS ANNOYING ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY AND CRY BABY MINDSET

HE EVEN TOLD MIKE HE THINKS WITH HIS HEART RATHER THAN HIS HEAD. NO WONDER ESTHER IS BUSY MESSING HIM UP

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dezenazil: 10:30am On Aug 29, 2019
DownChelsea:
maybe he is jealous of Ike and Frodd's friendship . Just a thought.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by omamush(f): 10:31am On Aug 29, 2019
Elo is singing power puff girls grin

Only 3people comes to mind
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by veekid(m): 10:31am On Aug 29, 2019
You need a friend like Mike to ike

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 29, 2019
Dezenazil:

Ike himself told Frodd that the only people he is loyal to in the house are Mike, Mercy and Tacha.

Frodd was not on that list so how and why would Mike be Jealous?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Fuvkthatmoderat(m): 10:32am On Aug 29, 2019
Please what's the name of the song elo is singing
Please quote me

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 10:32am On Aug 29, 2019
Dezenazil:
mike was too dull to realise that it was unhealthy to have a 3rd party in that conversation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by omamush(f): 10:33am On Aug 29, 2019
Fuvkthatmoderat:
Please what's the name of the song elo is singing
Please quote me

Power puff Girls theme song grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by mbourie(m): 10:34am On Aug 29, 2019
veekid:
Who is listening to this frood and Mike discussion, then Ike, Seyi and elo. Mehn! Ike is mad cheesy grin

Ike is a gamer and gangster....unpredictable, money-driven (Judas) grin....BBN is a game.....Ike is the game and an entertainer......Frodd (entertainer too) is to heart while Ike is to brain.....I wish to see both of them stay till mid September.....

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 10:34am On Aug 29, 2019
Someone need to set making and posting Ike's comedy videos... He is not all about coins collection, 'gangsterism', kisses.... The guy is so effortlessly funny grin

No wonder the whole house like him

Pls if anyone can... Post the video of his analysis of Diana's game this morning so those that didn't watch can catch up

I am still laughing cheesy

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 29, 2019
DownChelsea:
mike was too dull to realise that it was unhealthy to have a 3rd party in that conversation.

The one you call dull has cleared frodd sharp and quick as he stood up for his bro. Ike does not need to have guilt on his shoulders considering his frail mental state which makes him always see a therapist via Biggie.

He needs to be confident in his choices and Mike stood up in his defence because frodd was trying to make him feel guilty for doing business with the veto which is encouraged by Biggies rules.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by RedDistrict: 10:36am On Aug 29, 2019
So esther has paid twitter influencers to help campaign for votes, babe no wan go house ee grin

But Nigerians dy para oo, see response na grin

Please vote your favourites as voting closes today oo

VOTE Cindy to 32052

grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 10:36am On Aug 29, 2019
lymelyte:
Ccee was intelligently arrogant. And her beef was with a tobi and Alex. tacha is very unintelligent,dull and arrogant..
Thank God not everyone has short memory..
the same CeCe that called Nina dustbin.

the same CeCe that called,Alex indecisive and still harbouring beef against the girl over dick matter.

The same CeCe that almost made lolu impotent.

the same CeCe that rained insults on Miracle when he said, the beans she cooked was slightly salty.

the same CeCe that went over to anto's frame on the wall, rejoicing she had been evicted.
I could go on and on.. Tacha and CeCe are two different people.. CeCe is a natural sadist, u can never see CeCe smiling with the rest of the housemates, she was dreaded..none had good words to say of her..
but Tacha, most of the housemates have kinds words to say of her, from Diane, Mercy, khaffy, Elo,.. so many.

CeCe is a lawyer, I ask you how eloquent and outstanding was she In the house? Alex an undergraduate writes than CeCe.the Airtel educational challenge exposed her! CeCe the one that couldn't even remember where she served.

Not everyone is blessed with head for books..Tacha is not completely zero sef..but in this present Buhari economy give me an industrious and creative Tacha over any CeCe.

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 10:36am On Aug 29, 2019
Tetehjewels:

The one you call dull has cleared frodd sharp and quick as he stood up for his bro. Ike does not need to have guilt on his shoulders considering his frail mental state which makes him always see a therapist via Biggie.

He needs to be confident in his choices and Mike stood up in his defence because frodd was trying to make him feel guilty for doing business with the veto which is encouraged by Biggies rules.
how can Mike stand up in Ike’s defense? Is Mike half as smart as Ike? Mike was trying to be important but it was yet another failed attempt

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by mbourie(m): 10:37am On Aug 29, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Ike himself told Frodd that the only people he is loyal to in the house are Mike, Mercy and Tacha.

Frodd was not on that list so how and why would Mike be Jealous?

Habaaaa....he made mention of 4 names his was loyal to...Mike, Mercy, Tacha and Frodd.....

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 10:38am On Aug 29, 2019
mbourie:

Habaaaa....he made mention of 4 names his was loyal to...Mike, Mercy, Tacha and Frodd.....
you took the joker seriously?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 29, 2019
DownChelsea:
how can Mike stand up in Ike’s defense? Is Mike half as smart as Ike? Mike was trying to be important but it was yet another failed attempt

Mike is far more confident than ike which is why Ike is currently seeing a therapist so he can build up his confidence levels.

He always gets mixed up in his emotions which is what Frodd was trying to prey on but Mike would have none of it.

he stood up for his bro Period and thats what true friends do.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4132) (4133) (4134) (4135) (4136) (4137) (4138) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.