Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (4187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4954950 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4184) (4185) (4186) (4187) (4188) (4189) (4190) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 12:14am On Aug 30, 2019
nazablossom:
I hear ya.
I am off to bed. Don't forget to Lock the gate wink
U mean the door?wink

Goodnight dear!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 30, 2019
Chibabe005:
Thank God their opinions are as insignificant as they're.. As useless as the "p" in physiology.

Tacha had the right to feel sad, or angry because they had all agreed to drop the ribbons..only for khaffy and the rest,still holding on tight to it. Tacha doesn't know how to pretend.
She's drawn to negativity? But she went around personally congratulating the eczema abi enigma.

she was happy when her friend Elo won the arena games.

she was so happy and urged Seyi to win, another HOH challenge.
Haba!.. if she hadn't console Khaffy, these things would still rear their ugly heads,and call her a bad person blah blah!..now she has,she's drawn to negativity..tueeh!!

The same disciples of afflictions and plagues,will never see anything good in Tacha..
she's decent= she no get clothes.
she's quiet=she's intimidated.
she consoles people= she's drawn to negativity
she's reacts=she's rude.
she apologises=she's pretending.

Soon,they'll hate her for breathing through the nose and not her ears.. nonsense! hate with sense!
Good thing is tacha keeps proving you disciples of afflictions wrong..the energy and descriptive way u people use in describing the negativity, seems like you're so familiar with it.

ndi Igbo have a proverb that what I don't know,can't know me!
P in physiology isnt useless. Its (ˌfɪzɪˈɒlədʒi)

It is psychology that p is useless

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 12:15am On Aug 30, 2019
codedguy1:

Him babe? Person wey Esther dey tolerate grin
don’t pretend to be left behind by the world. Cos I know you’re not.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Prettypinkyy: 12:15am On Aug 30, 2019
Taaa Not only Cindy
Ike and winning grin
Threebear:
Cindy and winning .

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 12:15am On Aug 30, 2019
janefrancisca:

That's coz u chose not to listen. She said everybody can feel the chemistry between them but she doesn't know y diane is holding back. She advised diane to give it a try.
Diane isn't holding back. Elo is the one actually inexperienced on her matter. Yes sometimes she's afraid to touch him but he's not responded positively to the many times she does or physically breaks the touch barrier.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by scondy(f): 12:16am On Aug 30, 2019
Chibabe005:
Thank God their opinions are as insignificant as they're.. As useless as the "p" in physiology.

Tacha had the right to feel sad, or angry because they had all agreed to drop the ribbons..only for khaffy and the rest,still holding on tight to it. Tacha doesn't know how to pretend.
She's drawn to negativity? But she went around personally congratulating the eczema abi enigma.

she was happy when her friend Elo won the arena games.

she was so happy and urged Seyi to win, another HOH challenge.
Haba!.. if she hadn't console Khaffy, these things would still rear their ugly heads,and call her a bad person blah blah!..now she has,she's drawn to negativity..tueeh!!

The same disciples of afflictions and plagues,will never see anything good in Tacha..
she's decent= she no get clothes.
she's quiet=she's intimidated.
she consoles people= she's drawn to negativity
she's reacts=she's rude.
she apologises=she's pretending.

Soon,they'll hate her for breathing through the nose and not her ears.. nonsense! hate with sense!
Good thing is tacha keeps proving you disciples of afflictions wrong..the energy and descriptive way u people use in describing the negativity, seems like you're so familiar with it.
ndi Igbo have a proverb that what I don't know,can't know me!

loooool....u for just quote me na,......u dey fear?

This "people just bash Tacha for no reason" script has been overplayed....events have overtaken it....the expose on the reason for her 2nd strike is a huge vindication....and FYI.....I don't dig Tacha's crude and uncouth behaviour, i have nothing against her person.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by janefrancisca(f): 12:18am On Aug 30, 2019
Khafi cleaning the garden earlier on while as her room is so scattered and dirty. Na tasha dey sweep room for her grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 30, 2019
BluntBoy:

Cotonou is not in Nigeria. So, any Nigerian resident who travels there has traveled abroad.
in his context, he was trying to say Seyi got "exposure " cos of contonou.

Cotonou isnt developed. Nigeria is better.

My parents did biz along side work wen I was small.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mzcuddlecherry(f): 12:18am On Aug 30, 2019
Jen92:
na cotonou o. Hunugbe . It's on his ig. One post on who is Seyi

Hmm... and he said Seyi stayed abroad for years. Not saying Cotonou is in Nigeria but damn, I thought he wanted to say he studied somewhere in Europe.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 12:19am On Aug 30, 2019
scondy:

This "people just bash Tacha for no reason" script has been overplayed....events have overtake it....the expose on the reason for her 2nd strike is a huge vindication....and FYI.....I don't dig Tacha's crude and uncouth behaviour, i have nothing against her person.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by janefrancisca(f): 12:19am On Aug 30, 2019
meobizy:

Diane isnt holding back. Elo is the one actually inexperienced on her matter. Yes sometimes she's afraid to touch him but he's not responded positively to the many times she does or physically breaks the touch barrier.
Very true though. She sha wan do woman to woman talk.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 12:19am On Aug 30, 2019
scondy:

This "people just bash Tacha for no reason" script has been overplayed....events have overtake it....the expose on the reason for her 2nd strike is a huge vindication....and FYI.....I don't dig Tacha's crude and uncouth behaviour, i have nothing against her person.
Buhahahahaha.. fear who? who? who? who??

Buhahahahaha.. you?.??
that was a general post,for all those saying she's drawn to negativity.. if it's your sub pick it.

come take a Loki Loki..
come take a Loki hair.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Prettypinkyy: 12:22am On Aug 30, 2019
Abeg shut up
If she is my main bae why won't I campaign for her 1st b4 Ike ni mtcheeeew
Abi u dey pay me to talk about Ike ni
Wetin Musa no go see for gate
So I no fit talk true again cos I dey support Ike
Mtcheeeew
Biko mind ur business u don't vote for Ike more Dan I do rubbish
Ur busy body attitude is getting annoying mtcheeeew
Amya:

Tacha too is her main bae. I been knew.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 30, 2019
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 30, 2019
Mzcuddlecherry:

Hmm... and he said Seyi stayed abroad for years. Not saying Cotonou is in Nigeria but damn, I thought he wanted to say he studied somewhere in Europe.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 30, 2019
Deola2020:

I dey stream am with Glo network.....the one i dey watch Joe still dey,tell me jare dem don really evict ahmm...
I find this funny. What site?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 12:26am On Aug 30, 2019
Cindy schooled in cyprus. Ok
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BluntBoy(m): 12:27am On Aug 30, 2019
andrew444:

As far as Nigerians are concerned, anywhere wey you fit take okada go no be abroad

OK. But that counts for nothing. Traveling abroad means traveling to another country.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by chelseabmw(m): 12:27am On Aug 30, 2019
janefrancisca:
Khafi cleaning the garden earlier on while as her room is so scattered and dirty. Na tasha dey sweep room for her grin

I knew she was doing notice me aka eye service

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 12:28am On Aug 30, 2019
janefrancisca:
He didn't get up, he shifted for her.

Yea. Cindy got up for Diane, while Omatsola initially got up for Venita before perching beside her. I honestly hoped he won't get up.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BluntBoy(m): 12:29am On Aug 30, 2019
Jen92:
in his context, he was trying to say Seyi got "exposure " cos of contonou.

Cotonou isnt developed. Nigeria is better.

My parents did biz along side work wen I was small.

OK, I get your point.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BluntBoy(m): 12:29am On Aug 30, 2019
Menance:
And Diane schooled in Hungary. Read that she studied medicine.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by mbourie(m): 12:30am On Aug 30, 2019
Menance:

The voice you heard belongs to Diane...Diane schooled in Cyprus

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by bashtee09(m): 12:30am On Aug 30, 2019
Oyindidi:
Wicked NEPA
Are you staying around ikorodu?
that was the same time they took the light here too
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 12:31am On Aug 30, 2019
safarigirl:
not many surprises.

Tacha still tops, Esther still leaves, but the balance remains; one male and one female evictee
Tacha still tops? despite the so-called support from other fanbases,to ensure Cyndy tops the chart. so they bragged oh!

one male evictee? chei, could it be Sirdee?..eeyah
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Frank65(m): 12:32am On Aug 30, 2019
scondy:

which one is console? Did the evicted housemates die? people like Tacha show support when u r grieving ...they r naturally drawn to negative occurences...khafi won car....she couldnt blank her annoyance for a moment and congratulate her....Gedoni was evicted,....and she is there with tissue....

run from friends that only show face when u have sad ocurrences.

This Mercy fan, Tacha matter no dey tire u? U are pained this night because she did not give u what to troll her with. Negativity kor, positivity ni

I wish people will really care about what Mercy does same way they look out for Tacha's actions, but u see, nobody really gives a fuçk about Mercy apart from her fans. When nobody talks about u, then u are nobody. grin grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:33am On Aug 30, 2019
BluntBoy:

And Diane schooled in Hungary. Read that she studied medicine.

Diane dropped out from medicine in Hungary n moved to Cyprus for hr but hasnt still finished yet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 12:33am On Aug 30, 2019
mbourie:

The voice you heard belongs to Diane...Diane schooled in Cyprus

Oh was on something else thought it was cindy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Digital101: 12:35am On Aug 30, 2019
Chibabe005:

Tacha still tops? despite the so-called support from other fanbases,to ensure Cyndy tops the chart. so they bragged oh!

I believe Tacha will top, but why not wait till Sunday before you start bragging.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by andrew444(m): 12:35am On Aug 30, 2019
BluntBoy:

OK. But that counts for nothing. Traveling abroad means traveling to another country.

Lol, i know nah, that's why i said nigerians , our mentality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 12:36am On Aug 30, 2019
Chibabe005:

You can see how wasted anything team Mike is

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mzcuddlecherry(f): 12:36am On Aug 30, 2019
[quote author=Jen92 post=81743071][/quote]
I just hope he won't kill me with laughter. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4184) (4185) (4186) (4187) (4188) (4189) (4190) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.