Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (4194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4954541 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4191) (4192) (4193) (4194) (4195) (4196) (4197) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 30, 2019
Amya:

Yes. The same way you and I have been saying Elo might be gay. I even saw him emit that aura from the first day, then he also gave little hints the next day (I don't do relationships and bisexual strip tease dare to Frodd) Yet people are literally forcing him into a hetero relationship out here on these streets. Even if he goes as far as kissing Diane, its all an act. Guy isn't even bisexual, guy is gay gay.
stop ds gay talk,its stale already,not every guy is a player,he is not sexually attracted to her,and he did not want to fake it,u sef look at diane well,d gal looks underage nd too fragile. Didnt elo show sexual move to tacha before he was bounced off by her? Pls stop ds stupid gay talk

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 9:03am On Aug 30, 2019
Wayne4uall:
Mercy: Ike hurry, u're keeping me waiting.
Khafi: Awwwww.. Bae is waiting for boo
Ike: She almost broke up with me last night
Mercy: hehehe, that's why I shut up & slept. I was scared
Ike: That's d 1st time u agree to be scared. I'm intimidating.
Mercy: U knw I love you grin grin grin

I said it that the after party fight last Saturday have changed the dynamics of that situationship a little

We watch angry
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by spinna: 9:05am On Aug 30, 2019
Saltandwater:

QuietHammer, I know discrediting Tacha is your biggest dream and aspiration on this thread and you've
been living up to it, but if BBN is called a reality show, better come to terms with reality.

How many men are so invested in intelligence when looking for who to settle with? Aside the fact that Mercy is too loose and jumps at anything for the fun of it, She and Tacha will be a pick for many. They are more womanly than those perceived good and intelligent girls, and by womanly I am considering so many things at once.

At the tail end of the day, it's what is of importance to a man and trust me, for very many, book intelligence (if that's not what you mean then you need to explain how you measured the 'intelligence' you mentioned) is not their business but how well their partner can manage real life situations with them.

Sanu abokina, Mr intelligence calculator.

In summary: 'I love bad bishes thats my f@#ing problem'
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Prettypinkyy: 9:05am On Aug 30, 2019
When I started supporting Ike here
u where not in the picture now that he is getting fans u jump from nowhere and Start talking rubbish
So when Ike is up for eviction
I should come online here and quarrel
when am suppose to campaign for Ike on Twitter and Facebook undecided and tell people to vote for my baby
Now I know u don't have sense what will creating plenty moniker do for me ni busy body
How will I be replying or commenting with plenty account ni or abi dey send u ni
Y won't u just mind ur fucking business
Do u think some nairalanders vote ni or dnt u know that some are just making noise here
Nnem if I want to campaign for tacha it will be very easy for me self because she don get plenty fans already
So y will I hide if I really prefer her to Ike ni
I like tacha,i like Elo,I like Cindy, I like omashola,I like M but I Love Ike and he is the one I want to win this BBNaija
Pretend and lie for what exactly undecided
Am not a liar like u
I will always say d truth if u don't like it go and kiss ur transformer rubbish
I like tacha and M oooo amya should go and die oooooooooooooo period
Good morning to all the true Ikegang here
Not the ones that jump in now that our boy is getting lot of fans
Amya:

Don't tell me to shut up!
Who knows how many monikers you operate? You were pretty scarce all week and we just saw you just right after voting lines closed.

No doubt you like and support Ike, but you also like Tacha too. For some reason, you refused to own it with your chest. I could go digging through your posts to present you clean evidence of you rooting for Tacha nonstop. Why you have to pretend and lie is what I'm amazed at. Shift.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 9:06am On Aug 30, 2019
Jen92:
P in physiology isnt useless. Its (ˌfɪzɪˈɒlədʒi)

It is psychology that p is useless

cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 9:08am On Aug 30, 2019
zicoraads:

What do you think? cheesy

You shouldn't be surprised one bit. The 'likes' often give his type a sense of purpose, a sense of achievement; of accomplishment. For a person who spends almost their entire time here, it shouldn't really come as a surprise.

The hateful comments on Mike are just a cheap way of ganering those likes. It's the easiest way to get them. No matter who absurd an accusation is, once it's about Mike, it's a guarantee to get the orgasmic 'likes'.

Some of them often post, log-in to their alternates and go on a liking spree. You think all of these alternates are not members like him? If you are very observant, you'll see the pattern; the disappearance, the appearance.

I hope it fetches him and his ilk a healthy financial reward though. cheesy
don't take that from Tacha.

insulting, Tacha is the easiest and cheapest way of getting likes here.

You want to test your writing skills, try by insulting Tacha!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 9:11am On Aug 30, 2019
Geezeem:

I foresee a clique towards the end of the show with those two and some other people

Mike will be in that clique.... May be Venita.

We watch
Mike Yes
Venita? No Not yet

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sugahylz(f): 9:20am On Aug 30, 2019
XXML33:
Mike really despises Tacha. I don't know why but he does. He is harbouring a lot of hate for her for reasons I'm not sure of. I've noticed that anytime he is in a room and she walks in, his counternance changes. He always tries to mask it with fake grins but I always notice.

Yesterday when Tacha came to congratulate the Enigma team for winning, you could tell how his facial expression changed the moment when she walked in. There was this ephemeral hint of disgust and then he used forced smiles to cover it up.

This might explain why he always nominates Tacha for eviction even after she cried right in front of him and exposed vulnerable parts of herself to him.

Like I said, I don't know why Mike habours grudges towards Tacha. But I know it's one of this: Either it's a consequence of the fact that they've had a few quarrels, or because he considers her a strong competition.
Either of these would fly in the face of the qualities that Mike supporters attribute to him. If the former is the case then it means Mike isn't as forgiving as he is made out to be. And if it's the later it means Mike is a liar because he pretends not to really care about winning the prize money when that's what he desperately wants.

This isn't a decampaigning strategy. I didn't post this to decampaign Mike. It's just an honest observation.

1. He nominated her before their quarrel

2. He has said it himself that he would keep nominating her reason being that she tells everyone that her stay in the house is guaranteed because she’s got a huge army out there meaning she is going no where...so it makes sense to him to keep nominating her cos again “she is going no where”

3. So you see it has nothing to do with the silly fight or what other reason you put up there

4. Directly or indirectly tacha made herself an easy prey with her over confidence.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Saltandwater: 9:28am On Aug 30, 2019
spinna:

In summary: 'I love bad bishes thats my f@#ing problem'
Your summary kwo? grin
Let me go and comman be going o

QuietHammer:

Well, as a top member of this forum, I appreciate you not using profanity. So, I'll let you know this; I'm only here on a cruise.

Reminds me of Jackye. Although evicted, but her energy lives on. smiley
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 9:31am On Aug 30, 2019
Amya:

Don't tell me to shut up!
Who knows how many monikers you operate? You were pretty scarce all week and we just saw you just right after voting lines closed.

No doubt you like and support Ike, but you also like Tacha too. For some reason, you refused to own it with your chest. I could go digging through your posts to present you clean evidence of you rooting for Tacha nonstop. Why you have to pretend and lie is what I'm amazed at. Shift.

Teamies fighting cry
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AiJay015: 9:31am On Aug 30, 2019
aro1:
stop ds gay talk,its stale already,not every guy is a player,he is not sexually attracted to her,and he did not want to fake it,u sef look at diane well,d gal looks underage nd too fragile. Didnt elo show sexual move to tacha before he was bounced off by her? Pls stop ds stupid gay talk

Thanks a lot! Exactly what I wanted to write before I saw your own response...Leave Madam gay let her continue with her gay rant this early morning...
I like your observations too though I might say you might not be too right there...My opinion of Elo is that he's someone that's acting smart.. he's keeping his feelings in check...it's very glaring (to people that actually watch and study him and Diane together I.e. ) that he's attracted to her and they have a strong chemistry going on..it's just that I feel he got put off by her constant mentions of her specs in a guy and local man doesn't want to give in to his feelings to shame himself so he's trying his best to concentrate on the game alone...

P.S: no one should come at me or quote me if you have nothing good to say...I've noticed that this thread is full of deluded immature people who think they know other people so damn well and can bad-mouth anyone when they feel like it...so, I'm just voicing my own opinion!!
If you come at me or quote me, on the other hand, it will just make my point so glaring~~delusional and immature cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sanusi44z(m): 9:33am On Aug 30, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

Anybody that grew up in Britain is automatically a better orator, in English, than any Nigerian.

Seyi will probably best best her in Yoruba and that's it.
Fallacy. Mike grew up in Britain but my little cousin can talk better than him.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 9:33am On Aug 30, 2019
Mariinee:
She has never denied liking Tacha. Does she have to like just one person? There are times when you should just mind your business, really. Even if you are just seeing her all week, do you know her to be the type that sleeps on the thread fighting with everybody? People have lives and they get busy.
You are just problematic. Smh.

Is this fight between teams Lambo and Ike or among Ike gang?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 30, 2019
scondy:

which one is console? Did the evicted housemates die? people like Tacha show support when u r grieving ...they r naturally drawn to negative occurences...khafi won car....she couldnt blank her annoyance for a moment and congratulate her....Gedoni was evicted,....and she is there with tissue....

run from friends that only show face when u have sad ocurrences.

Threebear:

I've started paying attention to your comments .
Though you never like my faves but you have depth.
I had this friend one time who only shows support when there is tragedy .
When ever something great happened to me , she's no where to be seen .
Only shows up when something tragic happens.
The time I got a nasty leg accident ...she called me everyday .
It was so severe that the doctors were considering amputation .
She would call me everyday sending me pictures of amputees doing "great " .
That tragedy was averted as I was later moved to a better hospital and gradually I started regaining my leg strength.
As someone that used to call everyday , I thought she should be the first person I'll tell that my legs were getting better ...she sounded so unenthused .
Long story short , her calls depreciated till it was basically non-existent .
Now on WhatsApp I'll post my sexy legs on my stories with the skimpiest shorts I can find grin
She'll view the story but won't reply and I'll laugh grin

Humans are innately wicked.
Ever wondered why the news of someone buying a car or getting a house will draw few comments , but announce death or someone stealing a house picture and boom it goes viral .
Davido just bought a Lamborghini estimated at over 200k dollars ...no one cares , but when he lost his friends , it was a global news. grin

I found it weird that Trasha couldn't congratulate her so called friend when she won a car but was the first to rush to her side when her in house cum bucket was evicted.

I won't call her a sadist because she does show signs of humanity sporadically ...but sometimes I can't help but wonder ,the kind of dark shroud surrounding her life.

Lol you guys always find a way to make everything Tacha does look bad. Previously you guys were lambasting Tacha for not showing care and empathy, now that her walls are breaking and she's finally showing that empathic side of her, you are interpreting it as an indication of a sadistic impulse.

Tacha can't win with you guys can she? grin

The reason she didn't celebrate with Khafi was because Khafi lied to the other housemates that she'd drop her tape and when everyone who had agreed to drop their tape dropped theirs, she still held on to her tape. Tacha was annoyed with Khafi because she won the car on the basis of deceit. Unlike other housemates who enjoy being fake and playing for the camera, Tacha doesn't. She wasn't happy with Khafi and she didn't pretend. Many of the people that fake-congratulated Khafi still went behind her back later to gossip and criticize her.

If Tacha doesn't like celebrating with people, why then did she walk over to the Enigma team and congratulate all of them for winning? Why was she clapping enthusiastically when biggie announced that the Enigma had won?

Why did she personally go to Joe to wish him a happy birthday on the morning of his birthday?

Why was she so excited that Sirdee was saved from nomination by Diane? She even went to congratulate him.

Tacha doesn't derive pleasure from people's pain. She only consoles people because she's very empathic. Plus her empathy has manifested in many other areas that didn't involve consoling people who were sorrowful. For instance she takes good care of her friends and always defends them. The time she took care of a drunk Seyi is a classic example.

Tacha is affectively empathic. Affectively Empathic people aren't sadistic. Empathy as a psychological terminology is the ability to understand and experience a person's pain as if you were them. Empathy only has a relationship to pain and suffering. It has nothing to do with congratulating people when they have an achievement. Some people aren't just good with congratulating others, especially when it's in the context of a game where they lost. You could say that Tacha is a sore loser, but saying that she derives pleasure from people's pain is palpaby absurd.

@Threebear, Tacha's case and that of your friend aren't the same. They are very different.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Frank65(m): 9:35am On Aug 30, 2019
NLmember:
One foolish thing Nigerians do is support somebody based on popularity or because they feel the person is likely to win so they just want to be on the winning team.

What on earth is there to like about that rude, mannerless and unhygienic Tacha? I know 90% of her supporters are only routing for her because they feel she will win and they want to be on winning team

I dunno why many people are so foolish. Its an anonymous forum and nobody knows them and they are still supporting foolishness just to be on winning team.

The only person enjoying bandwagon is Mercy. Ask Mercy fans why they are supporting Mercy and most of them will tell you that it's because they don't want Tacha to win. Their hatred for Tacha is the reason why they want to support Mercy who is the main person that can stop Tacha from winning. Have u asked yourself why Mercy fans can never hype Mercy without comparing her with Tacha?

Tacha's fan are very loyal. Loyalty means looking beyond the flaws of your favourite and seeing the good in her while praying for her improvement. If we wanted easy favorites to stan, we would be supporting Mike. The guy doesn't have wahala, forget that he is trolled sometimes on Nairaland.

Do u think it's easy to stan someone like Tacha. It takes a great deal of courage and strength to look beyond her flaws. We are not like Frodd fans who abandoned their favourite because he is in love with a girl.

Finally, most of us started supporting Tacha because the hate she was receiving wasn't commensurate with her attitude in the house.

Tacha was trending in 6 countries after her apology to Biggie yesterday. Many people said they will start supporting her because of that. Are those new fans supporting her because of bandwagon?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by davodyguy: 9:36am On Aug 30, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Cindy looking like one village girl from nsukka grin grin grin
Why talk like that about awa sista?

I am a fellow Blada flom Anambla State grin grin

Mydn ya sef grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by QuietHammer(m): 9:37am On Aug 30, 2019
Khafi is on heat

See her jumping on the bed like a 16 year old. She should grow up

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 9:39am On Aug 30, 2019
XXML33:
Mike really despises Tacha. I don't know why but he does. He is harbouring a lot of hate for her for reasons I'm not sure of. I've noticed that anytime he is in a room and she walks in, his counternance changes. He always tries to mask it with fake grins but I always notice.

Yesterday when Tacha came to congratulate the Enigma team for winning, you could tell how his facial expression changed the moment when she walked in. There was this ephemeral hint of disgust and then he used forced smiles to cover it up.

This might explain why he always nominates Tacha for eviction even after she cried right in front of him and exposed vulnerable parts of herself to him.

Like I said, I don't know why Mike habours grudges towards Tacha. But I know it's one of this: Either it's a consequence of the fact that they've had a few quarrels, or because he considers her a strong competition.
Either of these would fly in the face of the qualities that Mike supporters attribute to him. If the former is the case then it means Mike isn't as forgiving as he is made out to be. And if it's the later it means Mike is a liar because he pretends not to really care about winning the prize money when that's what he desperately wants.

This isn't a decampaigning strategy. I didn't post this to decampaign Mike. It's just an honest observation.
You have said nothing but the truth.
Mike is a wolf in sheep's clothing.
I used to like him until I started noticing how fake he is and how he pretends a lot.
One thing I am sure of is that,he won't win and he will go back to his country and continue to be a loser!
If Tacha,Mercy or Khaffi wins,I dont mind,but that failed athlete?
Hell to the NO!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Vyolet(f): 9:39am On Aug 30, 2019
creolehunt:
Looking at Dianes petite frame swinging and twisting on this tight leggings at workout, i feel that maybe Elo doesnt find her sexually attravtive.

He may like her as a buddy/friend, but nothing more than that.
For me, physique or body frame of the opposite sex means a lot in terms of attraction. I can like a member of the opposite sex a lot, talk, gist, laugh, but I will never find a 'heavy' person attractive, no mattwr how good-looking they might be.

Infact, I may feel slightly irritated when they get all touchy and mushy.
Elo is more attracted to the opposite of Diane, fair and Big. If Tacha gave him the chance, he would have taken it and be romantic with her.
Then there is this possibility that he is a married man.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by CaptainMeks: 9:43am On Aug 30, 2019
XXML33:

Lol you guys always find a way to make everything Tacha does look bad. Previously you guys were lambasting Tacha for not showing care and empathy, now that her walls are breaking and she's finally showing that empathic side of her, you are interpreting it as an indication of a sadistic impulse.

Tacha can't win with you guys can she? grin

The reason she didn't celebrate with Khafi was because Khafi lied to the other housemates that she'd drop her tape and when everyone who had agreed to drop their tape dropped theirs, she still held on to her tape. Tacha was annoyed with Khafi because she won the car on the basis of deceit. Unlike other housemates who enjoy fake and playing for the camera, Tacha doesn't. She wasn't happy with Khafi and she didn't pretend. Many of the people that fake-congratulated Khafi still went behind her back after to criticize her.

If Tacha doesn't like celebrating with people, why then did she walk over to the Enigma team and congratulate all of them for winning? Why was she clapping enthusiastically when biggie announced that the Enigma had won?

Why did she personally go to Joe to wish him a happy birthday on the morning of his birthday?

Why was she so excited that Sirdee was saved from nomination by Diane? She even went to congratulate him.

Tacha doesn't derive pleasure from people's pain. She only consoles people because she's very empathic. Plus her empathy has manifested in many other areas that didn't involve consoling people who were sorrowful. For instance she takes good care of her friends and always defends them. The time she took care of a drunk Seyi is a classic example.

Tacha is affectively empathic. Affectively Empathic people aren't sadistic. Empathy as a psychological terminology is the ability to understand and experience a person's pain as if you were them. Empathy only has a relationship to pain and suffering. It has nothing to do with congratulating people when they have an achievement. Some people aren't just good with congratulating others, especially when it's in the context of a game where they lost. You could say that Tacha is a sore loser, but saying that she derives pleasure from people's pain is palpaby absurd.

@Threebear, Tacha's case and that of your friend aren't the same. They are very different.

How you have the time to type this for a girl who does not even know if you exist is funny. Are you this jobless? If you cannot find employment somewhere at least create one for yourself or are you being paid per post? XX MEGA LOSER at 33

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:43am On Aug 30, 2019
Frank65:

The only person enjoying bandwagon is Mercy. Ask Mercy fans why they are supporting Mercy and most of them will tell you that it's because they don't want Tacha to win. Their hatred for Tacha is the reason why they want to support Mercy who is the main person that can stop Tacha from winning. Have u asked yourself why Mercy fans can never hype Mercy without comparing her with Tacha?

Tacha's fan are very loyal. Loyalty means looking beyond the flaws of your favourite and seeing the good in her while praying for her improvement. If we wanted easy favorites to stan, we would be supporting Mike. The guy doesn't have wahala, forget that he is trolled sometimes on Nairaland.

Do u think it's easy to stan someone like Tacha. It takes a great deal of courage and strength to look beyond her flaws. We are not like Frodd fans who abandoned their favourite because he is in love with a girl.

Finally, most of us started supporting Tacha because the hate she was receiving wasn't commensurate with her attitude in the house

Tacha was trending in 6 countries after her apology to Biggie yesterday. Many people said they will start supporting her because of that. Are those new fans supporting her because of bandwagon?
The bold is the reason why I am supporting Tacha cool
I had to see the girl for myself after all the hate she was receiving only to see that the lady is not that despicable as her haters paint her to be.
Queen Tacha all the way

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by P0c0p0c0: 9:43am On Aug 30, 2019
Munzy14:

I think the guy's maturity is a huge attraction for her....

when a lady have seen it all in men, they gravitate towards the more matured guys in a gathering of plenty...

She validated this, when Ebuka asked her what if Elozonam chooses her to share HOH room, she said he can't try it lol.... Just that kind of reply an aunty will give a small boy growing feelings for her.... grin grin

Tacha was the one I remember giving this reply. Did Diane say same too?

If it's by age - "more matured guy", why are they not gravitating towards Omashola?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Zoroaster: 9:45am On Aug 30, 2019
Frank65:

Finally, most of us started supporting Tacha because the hate she was receiving wasn't commensurate with her attitude in the house.

I admire tacha fans for this

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 9:46am On Aug 30, 2019
Geezeem:

You should be giving up on your girl grin not biggy
Nefa!!!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Prettypinkyy: 9:47am On Aug 30, 2019
Don't mind the busy body she think am jobless like her
Last year I dislike teddy A eeeeeh even tobi I was doing this thing threebear is doing between Ike& Mike on Twitter via Tobi & miracle but I like Rico,cee cee and miracle but I wanted miracle to win
I know alot of people here that like more than two housemate here but there is a particular person u want to win
For me I want Ike to win and that's what matters
Amya can go and hug transformer for all I care
Me I don't even know who she is supporting she should bounce joor I don't care
Fuc*k amya my nigga

Mariinee:
She has never denied liking Tacha. Does she have to like just one person? There are times when you should just mind your business, really. Even if you are just seeing her all week, do you know her to be the type that sleeps on the thread fighting with everybody? People have lives and they get busy.
You are just problematic. Smh.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mzcuddlecherry(f): 9:47am On Aug 30, 2019
Munzy14:

Both seyi and khafi are good with speech, but if u must score, seyi edges her....

Orators apart from being eloquent, also, tends to convince the audience with words/speech.

This is where seyi is extremely good...

I concur! Both are good with speech but Seyi is extremely good. He knows how to carry his audience along, making you wanna hear more.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 9:47am On Aug 30, 2019
nazablossom:
Did you see the look she gave Seyi when they mounted the stage during their darling hair presentation? That look gave her away grin. It was so genuine and passionate.
Abegiiii

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Vyolet(f): 9:48am On Aug 30, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

Anybody that grew up in Britain is automatically a better orator, in English, than any Nigerian.

Seyi will probably best best her in Yoruba and that's it.
Lol, Mike grew up in Britain and yet can't speak good English, how can he ever be an orator, he can't even spell English words properly.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 30, 2019
zicoraads:

This is so, so wrong.

There are people in Britain who can't read or write.

Is that so? Wow, didn't know that was possible. Well, there are some people that can't spell in Pidgin English, but are very good at speaking it. Also, no one in Britain can compete with a Nigerian in Pidgin English.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by bashlek(m): 9:49am On Aug 30, 2019
boban007:
U'RE SO IGNORANT, NO ONE THAT UNDERSTAND ENGLISH WILL EVER COMPARE SEYI AND KHAFFI. FIRST OF ALL, SEYI SPEAKS NORMAL ENGLISH DAILY. WHEN IT'S TIME TO SPEAK PUBLICLY OR PRESENTATION, HE SWITCHES TO HIS ORATORICAL SKILLS.

I'VE LIVED IN THE UK FOR 15 YEARS AND I CAN DIFFERENTIATE BOTH. IT COMES FROM INSIDE OF U , AND U MUST BE DEEP WITH WORD PLAY.

U CLAIMED IT WAS KHAFFI THAT WROTE THE WORDS THAT COMES OUT OF SEYI'S MOUTH. THAT ALONE SHOWS U'RE NOT WORTH MY TIME. U CAN'T CRAM TO BE AN ORATOR, IT'S . EITHER U HAVE IT OR NOT.

EVEN THOSE THAT ARE NOT SO INTELLIGENT KNOWS SEYI'S SPOKEN PROWESS IS SECOND TO NONE. HAVE U HEARD VENITA SPEAK HER BRITISH ACCENT WHEN SHE'S IN HER ELEMENTS? THAT'S THE LEVEL KHAFFI IS.

IF U DON'T KNOW SOMETHING, ASK THOSE THAT ARE EXPERIENCED, AND STOP DISGRACING URSELF. WORD PLAY IS DIFFERENT FROM BRITISH ACCENT. EVEN MIKE AND IKE ARE NOT AS FLUENT AS SEYI. THAT'S THE REASON HIS TEAM ALWAYS ALLOW HIM TO HANDLE THEIR PRESENTATION EVEN WHEN KHAFFI IS IN SEYI'S TEAM. ORATORICAL SKILLS COMES NATURALLY FROM THE HEART, IT'S NOT WHAT U GUESS ABOUT. LIKE I SAID, ASK AROUND AND STOP LANGUISHING INTO THE MURKY WATERS OF IGNORANCE.

U OBVIOUSLY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ENGLISH LANGUAGE.

u gt time ooooo.......u dey argue wt JEN92 dat lack basic education...........4rm his argument u suppose don neglect his dumb-brain.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by P0c0p0c0: 9:50am On Aug 30, 2019
FrankGiel:

Nothing about accent.. jackye has a wonderful accent but terrible oratory skills.. I based nothing on accent.. there's a difference between oratory and narration..

Have u listened to the deluded Nnamdi kanu (radio Biafra 102.1fm portharcourt), his accent is aii, but you can sense the control over his sect of listeners..

Godforbid! grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mzcuddlecherry(f): 9:51am On Aug 30, 2019
Munzy14:

Both seyi and khafi are good with speech, but if u must score, seyi edges her....

Orators apart from being eloquent, also, tends to convince the audience with words/speech.

This is where seyi is extremely good...

I concur! Both are good with speech but Seyi is extremely good. In my opinion, Seyi connects more with his audience.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4191) (4192) (4193) (4194) (4195) (4196) (4197) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.