Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (4259) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4940055 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4256) (4257) (4258) (4259) (4260) (4261) (4262) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Wayne4uall(m): 1:10am On Aug 31, 2019
Beorn1:
Ike thinks like viewers. The guy jokes a lot but he is always thinking three steps ahead of everyone. The way he described Sir Dee had me thinking Biggie was feeding him inside info.

Wat did he said about sir dee.. Pls gist me. I was watching mnet
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by garfield1: 1:10am On Aug 31, 2019
Threebear:

Of course.
If Sir Dee is evicted tomorrow , he'll move to second place just behind Omashola.
Frodd and seyi are ahead of the jamaican
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 1:11am On Aug 31, 2019
Beorn1:
Ike - Venita I don't think you'd be going
Venita - but Joe is entertaining, I didn't expect him to leave. Jackye is entertaining too.
Ike - Gedoni is so boring and Jackye sleeps all day.

This Ike is observant

Ike is too smart for the show, and it's not just the Jackye kinda book smart, he's both book smart and street smart. His mind works very fast. I can bet he has the highest IQ in the house. If I wasn't stanning Tacha I'll definitely be stanning him.

Even his responses in this genital game are so top notch and witty.

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 1:11am On Aug 31, 2019
Vyolet:

He went for the bricks because that's the smart move.
He has no reason proving point to anybody, he has solved puzzles before. Only a fool will go for a tougher one when there is another option.
Use your head.

As if we don't know what's at stake..... It's all about the coins, we gat nothing to prove to anyone grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by janefrancisca(f): 1:12am On Aug 31, 2019
Seyi failing on purpose just to get free shots grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Frank65(m): 1:12am On Aug 31, 2019
Wayne4uall:

Waytin we see
Tacha is with them. She want to join but she don't know what to say

What are u saying? she is not participating in the game. She is just serving drinks to those who mess up which is normally what she does whenever they are playing this kind of game

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sanusi44z(m): 1:12am On Aug 31, 2019
janefrancisca:
Seyi failing on purpose just to get free shots grin
Alcohol, Food or sleep? I no no the one wey e like pass

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Zoroaster: 1:12am On Aug 31, 2019
Gbegirisoup2:

That one nor follow na. Mingle with who? All those boys are younger than her plus she's second hand now lipsrsealed
I dont think they would mind though
I wouldn't grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 1:13am On Aug 31, 2019
sanusi44z:
Alcohol, Food or sleep? I no no the one wey e like pass
local man lacks the strength to can

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sanusi44z(m): 1:14am On Aug 31, 2019
DownChelsea:
local man lacks the strength to can
You are confused, Yale9

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 1:16am On Aug 31, 2019
oshe11:
Really now, You are still celebrating his "Almost"

Tacha is alws guaranteed Veto Power thanks to her fans unlike Mercy's 15% toy

grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 1:17am On Aug 31, 2019
Wayne4uall:

Wat did he said about sir dee.. Pls gist me. I was watching mnet

The gist shifted to Sir Dee and he told Venita that the first time Sir Dee was up, he got a loud ovation from the crowd but it won't be the same now because of his game. That Sir Dee is playing a suspicious game (he's always trying to good and not being angry with anyone) and he doesn't think he'd be having such a support come on Sunday.

Ike's right because Sir Dee has gone from a guy who had a lot of support to one the viewers ain't bothered about if he leaves because of goody two shoes game plan who wants to be in everyone's good books.

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DanielOc: 1:18am On Aug 31, 2019
Zoroaster:
I wouldn't grin
if second hands are usually as yummy as Venita, then i hate Tear Leather

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 1:19am On Aug 31, 2019
XXML33:

Ike is too smart for the show, and it's not just the Jackye kinda book smart, he's both book smart and street smart. If I wasn't standing Tacha I'll definitely be stanning him.

And he doesn't hesitate or think about his answers. It's like he's already calculated everything happening in the house and comes up with an answer immediately you ask him about anything.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 1:21am On Aug 31, 2019
Beorn1:
Ike - Venita I don't think you'd be going
Venita - but Joe is entertaining, I didn't expect him to leave. Jackye is entertaining too.
Ike - Gedoni is so boring and Jackye sleeps all day.

This Ike is observant

He is using that Rasta hair to deceive the housemates grin

He was the one that alerted them that Diana has acquired plenty coins through inheritance

And aptly described her game.... Laugh wan finish me the way he mimicked her

Ike is the sort of guy you don't see coming...

Anyone can keep underrating him at their own peril

24 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Wayne4uall(m): 1:21am On Aug 31, 2019
Beorn1:

The gist shifted to Sir Dee and he told Venita that the first time Sir Dee was up, he got a loud ovation from the crowd but it won't be the same now because of his game. That Sir Dee is playing a suspicious game (he's always trying to good and not being angry with anyone) and he doesn't think he'd be having such a support come on Sunday.

Ike's right because Sir Dee has gone from a guy who had a lot of support to one the viewers ain't bothered about if he leaves because of goody two shoes game plan who wants to be in everyone's good books.

Tanks bro
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Wayne4uall(m): 1:23am On Aug 31, 2019
Geezeem:

He was the one that alerted them that Diana has acquired plenty coins through inheritance

Ike is too smart for the game.. I tink he is BBA product

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 1:23am On Aug 31, 2019
Beorn1:
Ike thinks like viewers. The guy jokes a lot but he is always thinking three steps ahead of everyone. The way he described Sir Dee had me thinking Biggie was feeding him inside info.

Many weeks ago we read this guy and told you people he is smart

A lot of you doubted us

It's all unravelling now

We watch grin

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 1:23am On Aug 31, 2019
Geezeem:

He is playing the HMs, and entertaining the viewers.. lol

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 1:25am On Aug 31, 2019
Geezeem:

Many weeks ago we read this guy and told you people he is smart
A lot of you doubted us
It's all unravelling now
We watch grin
haq haq haq.. They don't know waris going on.....

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DanielOc: 1:26am On Aug 31, 2019
All dis Encomium on my Ike ..
how can I be this emotional ?
#TeamGangster

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup2: 1:26am On Aug 31, 2019
Zoroaster:
I wouldn't grin
Na y u or dem go mind? Wen fresh chic dey involved.
The problem is will they still not mind after the show?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 1:27am On Aug 31, 2019
Munzy14:

u shouldn't, someone was trying to cast him, but seyi told that person, she is joking, that Ike is the smartest in the house.... grin

That boy is from another planet... how he play the HMs no b small thing...

Is better that way, he must keep them unassuming about him

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 1:28am On Aug 31, 2019
Geezeem:

I love his diary session when he said he won't be contesting Khafi's HoH win because he doesn't want to burn bridges and in the house, having goods friends and alliance can push you far into the game.

This is true because if Biggie reverts the decision to personal nomination, Ike has Mike, Omatshola, Diane, Mercy, Khafi, Tacha and possibly Elo and even Frodd on lock. I don't see those people constantly putting him up, guaranteeing his safety for most weeks.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 1:31am On Aug 31, 2019
Frodd - if you carry Cindy go club, Cindy be like person wey go drink malt high come house. grin grin

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 1:32am On Aug 31, 2019
XXML33:

Ike is too smart for the show, and it's not just the Jackye kinda book smart, he's both book smart and street smart. His mind works very fast. I can bet he has the IQ in the house. If I wasn't standing Tacha I'll definitely be stanning him.

Recall the way he answered ebuka on Sunday... Aside viewers, housemates were wowed!

The guy is something else

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup2: 1:33am On Aug 31, 2019
DanielOc:
if second hands are usually as yummy as Venita, then i hate Tear Leather

The question is? Will you marry a second hand with 2kids. Be honest. Or you just wan chop clean mouth.
The kind of guys that will go for venita right now are matured guys. Possibly A bit advanced or divorced.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by omamush(f): 1:33am On Aug 31, 2019
Beorn1:

Ike who are you? shocked

That guy must have figured everyone out but low key doesnt say it.
He's on my fav list though.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by omamush(f): 1:34am On Aug 31, 2019
Btw ike is gang star but I think he went to college or something, no wonder he's smart

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sanusi44z(m): 1:35am On Aug 31, 2019
Frodd don finish Mike grin grin All jokes
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 1:35am On Aug 31, 2019
sanusi44z:
You are confused, Yale9
okay sir. I have done change of name
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 1:35am On Aug 31, 2019
Mike does the strictest pushups. I find it funny because athletes do them in pumps. These ones look more like body-shaping presses.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4256) (4257) (4258) (4259) (4260) (4261) (4262) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.