Stats: 3,152,932 members, 7,817,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (4326) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4947965 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4323) (4324) (4325) (4326) (4327) (4328) (4329) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 8:21am On Sep 01, 2019
Frank65:
Tacha.......baddest influencer. Her dress sold out within 2 hours shocked grin
In Steph's Voice

Lets take a Loki Loki

Lets take a Loki Haircheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 8:22am On Sep 01, 2019
Lambo cares!
Her past, present & future sins on this show are hereby forgiven cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 8:25am On Sep 01, 2019
Other Designers rushing to give Tacha their wears like............

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 8:32am On Sep 01, 2019
So this is Esther and Sir Dee's second nominations each, the first being when all hms were up? They would have sneaked into the finals had biggie not tweaked the nomination process.. grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 8:33am On Sep 01, 2019
Geezeem:
Mercy cleaning Ike's vomit... Housemates having a good laugh at the whole thing

Ike... You see your life? embarassed

Lemme coman coman get drunk so U can show me a hell lota care

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Altrarecords(m): 8:33am On Sep 01, 2019
Geezeem:
Which one is venita's own though... Why is she cleaning? Buying 2nd hand highlight? undecided

Venita loves mercy more than anyone in that house so she's doing all she can to displace Diane as Mercy's bestie

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by koolpal(m): 8:33am On Sep 01, 2019
sgtponzihater1:
Sirdee, Esther and Frodd pack their bags today. I will not miss any of them. Esther and Frodd can take their situationship outside the house, as its currently a pain to watch.
why break ur head na...agreed, Esther is going however Frodd and Sir Dee are over safe..

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 8:35am On Sep 01, 2019
Altrarecords:

Venita loves mercy more than anyone in that house so she's doing all she can to displace Diane as Mercy's bestie
Venita loves Mercy undecided I do not think so, she is just trying to break every friendship and relationship in the house.
We watch..

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dominique(f): 8:37am On Sep 01, 2019
nadesh:
So this is Esther and Sir Dee's second nominations each, the first being when all hms were up? They would have sneaked into the finals had biggie not tweaked the nomination process.. grin

This is Sir Dee's 3rd nomination, he was nominated in week 2 alongside Tacha, Mercy Ella and Kim.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 8:37am On Sep 01, 2019
fitzmayowa:
I hope we can all stop blaming Mercy now, the girl is cleaning after Ike, I just pity her right now...whew!!!
She never see anything.....

No be she wan fake Romance for BB House?

If I be Ike, I go dey puke for Her everyday

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 8:41am On Sep 01, 2019
nadesh:

Venita loves Mercy undecided I do not think so, she is just trying to break every friendship and relationship in the house.
We watch..

Venita doesn't give a hoot about Mercy. She actually wants to ruin Mercy's relationship with Ike. Look at how she told Mercy that she should get used to cleaning up after Ike last night for when they get married. Her intention was to get a reaction out of Mercy.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Psychedelia(m): 8:43am On Sep 01, 2019
nadesh:

This is Esther's second, but Sir Dee's third.
His first was when he was nominated alongside Mercy, Tacha, KimOprah and Ella. He came third with a decent percentage.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Altrarecords(m): 8:43am On Sep 01, 2019
nadesh:

We watch..

Nah I think she really likes mercy. She finds comfort around mercy. I've seen it. In fact sometimes it looked like she was a lesbian and wants mercy for herself

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 8:46am On Sep 01, 2019
Ekinematics:

Even if it's 1 naira its sold out within 2 hours.

You wanna know the funniest thing about it? She did it even without trying, even with a slippers. That's star power..

Your preferred housemate can't do it. Your jealousy is smelling.

Tacha just showed you what star power is and you just can't comprehend it.

Tacha Tacha Tacha!!!

Leave Dominique

Was she not same person that body shamed Tacha yesterday?

She has always been Jealous Jealous Jealous

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 8:52am On Sep 01, 2019
Venita and Esther are leaving tonight.
I am so sure of it.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 01, 2019
Beorn1:

Dominique never said the cloth sold out because it was cheap. Stop misconstruing her post. She said on the company's official site, the dress was still much in stock and had placed an order. She then further added "fun facts" about the dress where she posted that it's the cheapest along with Khafi's, and then typed about other dresses in general. She never said it sold out because it's cheap.

See your level of comprehension? See what hate has done to you? It has messed up your brain cells, you can't reason no more.

If Dominique wasn't referring to price why did he/she start calling prices? Even went ahead to say Tacha's dress is the cheapest, Cindy's own is the most expensive followed by Mercy?

I pray this new month will take away hate from your life.

Happy new month grin angry

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 8:56am On Sep 01, 2019
Feelgood, good morning

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 8:57am On Sep 01, 2019
oshe11:

Leave Dominique

Was she not same person that body shamed Tacha yesterday?

She has always been Jealous Jealous Jealous

You lots are funny. So anyone who doesn't join your bandwagon is jealous and hating?

The company's social media handler said the dress is sold out. Conversely, the dress is fully available on the company's official website, even some members here said they successfully placed an order.
Isn't it clear to you that the company intentionally wanted to use that 'sold out' tactic to drive up sales?
Also, it's normal for a more affordable product to sell more as there are more people who can afford it.

I guess I'm hating now. Phew.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by RhemaQuinn(f): 8:57am On Sep 01, 2019
nadesh:

We watch..
So Venita should be alienated and cannot genuinely be friends with anybody in the house just because she came in late, abi?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 9:00am On Sep 01, 2019
dominique:

Then they should have put the sold out stamp on the item. The clothes are ordered on their website not Instagram
Take your L in peace

Person wen get clothes say he don sell am, na U go teach am how to go about it?

Shuuuuu

Just disgracing urself on this street

Ahn Ahn

Your jealousy is top notch like person wey stay for "Face me I Face You" compound before

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 9:03am On Sep 01, 2019
creolehunt:

You lots are funny. So anyone who doesn't join your bandwagon is jealous and hating?

The company's social media handler said the dress is sold out. Conversely, the dress is fully available on the company's official website, even some members here said they successfully placed an order.
Isn't it clear to you that the company intentionally wanted to use that 'sold out' tactic to drive up sales?
Also, it's normal for a more affordable product to sell more as there are more people who can afford it.

K
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by bashlek(m): 9:08am On Sep 01, 2019
Biingoo:
Maybe he dey sale agbo
Biingoo:
Maybe he dey sale agbo
Biingoo:
Maybe he dey sale agbo

sometin is doin u
na Seyi dey sell Agbo ?
well, ya username define who u are

Bingoo ?......u realli resemble dog
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 01, 2019
LongThickPenis:

Why is it that women are only considered to have slayed in an outfit if body exposure is involved. The dress is ordinary, cheap like the wearer

Haters we like it ooo. Let it be cheap or whatever you want to call it, we don't care.

Tacha keeps peppering them since 1900

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by kowema(f): 9:10am On Sep 01, 2019
nadesh:

Sir Dee was the first guy to be up for nominated eviction before they wia all put up.
That's why he was saved that week cus guys on twitter kept insisting on voting for their fellow guy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 9:11am On Sep 01, 2019
creolehunt:

Venita doesn't give a hoot about Mercy. She actually wants to ruin Mercy's relationship with Ike. Look at how she told Mercy that she should get used to cleaning up after Ike last night for when they get married. Her intention was to get a reaction out of Mercy.
This is what i think of Venita but am happy my babies always find a way to get together and apologise to themselves in less than 24 hours . We watch

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 9:11am On Sep 01, 2019
kowema:

Sir Dee was the first guy to be up for nominated eviction before they wia all put up.
That's why he was saved that week cus guys on twitter kept insisting on voting for their fellow guy
You are right. This is sir Dees third nomination.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 9:12am On Sep 01, 2019
creolehunt:

Oh please,stop hating!
Has it occurred to you that the is sold out for now but the company has placed more orders for that particular dress due to it's high demand?
How come they used the "sold out" tactics to drive up sales only with Tacha's dress?
Venita,Esther,cindy and kaffi were nice dresses,how come no one is talking about them(not even their own fans).
It is cheapest and people would have looked down on it but because its Tacha,its selling and trending!
Haba!
Deep down,you know you are a hater so I'll leave you to your conscience!!!!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 9:13am On Sep 01, 2019
Altrarecords:

Nah I think she really likes mercy. She finds comfort around mercy. I've seen it. In fact sometimes it looked like she was a lesbian and wants mercy for herself
We watch.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 9:14am On Sep 01, 2019
aroundnaija:
Who has 10 million that he/she is not using lets do business cheesy

Bet9ja Mercy to make Top 3 odds is 1.30...
10 milla X 1.30 equals 13 milla..
Sweet 3 million grin

See game
I will check out the bets and odds
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DanielOc: 9:14am On Sep 01, 2019
Biingoo:
Maybe he dey sell agbo
this is the funniest thing I've read since this month.. ..
I couldn't just walk pass it like that..

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BluntBoy(m): 9:14am On Sep 01, 2019
switlily25:
Venita and Esther are leaving tonight.
I am so sure of it.

A reliable source told me. So, it is official. But I heard that there could be a third eviction. So, if all plans remain the same until midnight, Sir Dee would be gone too.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 9:14am On Sep 01, 2019
nadesh:

I think the company itself were trying to play on people's intelligence or something, not necessarily Tachas fans. They announced it was sold out on SM but it's stilll available on their website. Paid publicity, the CEO is a Tacha fan or they just want to use Tacha trend, maybe. undecided
this is what happened

A lot of times, these things are posted just so fans can go gaga, see now, some people will go and buy it, so that it can really get sold out.

It's part of marketing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4323) (4324) (4325) (4326) (4327) (4328) (4329) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread