Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,109 members, 7,863,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:11 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (4402) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5025563 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4399) (4400) (4401) (4402) (4403) (4404) (4405) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sanusi44z(m): 9:19pm On Sep 01, 2019
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 9:19pm On Sep 01, 2019
Mike should be up again. Its bin long.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 9:19pm On Sep 01, 2019
what a beautiful way to start September..
dress sold out within two hours.
topping the chart..despite the plans of coup "d" etat.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 01, 2019
codedguy1:

In other words she gossiped.

Go check the meaning of CHRONIC
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chicent(m): 9:19pm On Sep 01, 2019
After all said and done Tacha pulled just 31%. No be only 40% as speculated by her Titian's.

Cindy continued with her sympathy vote.... kudos to her. We watch on!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 9:19pm On Sep 01, 2019
MamBi:

Bro, it’s not just you...

The hairstyles look 1980s...
Natural hair cream for natural hair
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Frank65(m): 9:20pm On Sep 01, 2019
Threebear:
Tacha is getting weaker .

Only a delusional person won't see it .

The every week nomination is weakening her .

At this point I don't even think she's an equal to Mercy .

Biggie needs to put everyone up this week .

Think about it. Last 2 weeks, Mercy was up with Frodd and managed to top Frodd with just 6%

Today, Tacha topped the same Frodd with more than 11%

Meanwhile, Tacha fans didn't go all out last week unlike Mercy fans. Mercy fans campaigned in IMSU, UNILAG, shopping malls in Lagos, had celebrities singing songs for her, had cubana dolling out cash, yet she topped Frodd with just 6%

Don't forget that Cindy had fans of Mercy Mike and Ike voting for her too, just to disgrace Tacha, yet she didn't come close.

Now imagine if team Tacha fans decide to go and campaign im UNIPORT and co...lol

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 9:20pm On Sep 01, 2019
Threebear:
Please mikings let's get ready to vote Mike .

He should be up. It's too long.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibkayee(f): 9:20pm On Sep 01, 2019
safarigirl:
Venita has different accents for different people. I noticed that is from the first day she came in, and even mentioned it

Reminiscent of people who do that because they want to be identified with a certain class of people in the presence of certain people. She go use pidgin talk to Omashola, then switch to her cockney accent in front of Jidenna, or when she's talking to Ebuka.

Yup, exactly. At first I felt it may be natural code switching, then I realised she does it consciously

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 9:20pm On Sep 01, 2019
Wayne4uall:

Hw

When your babe decides to ask you "do you want sex?". Pls what does it mean?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Twoclans(f): 9:20pm On Sep 01, 2019
Two weeks ago a lady topped kiss
Last week a lady topped kiss
This week a lady topped kiss

There is the game ,there is the housemates and there is the voting cabal.And this year the support is for a female winner .

Congratulations Tacha
Congratulations Cindy
Congratulations Venita .

Let us crown a female winner this year .

Please someone should tell omashola I will kill him via wifi the next time he screams warrrriii angry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 9:20pm On Sep 01, 2019
mercy fans hear your lambo!

voting is not by fighting online!

Fighting doesn't translate to vote.

una hear? no be by comparisons.

seems like God revealed to her, the type of fans she has.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MissCookie: 9:20pm On Sep 01, 2019
DOptical:

I don't like her. The fact that she believes she's better than everyone and always gossip about the hms, including her supposed friends is my main ish with her. She's 2 faced. If she was even half intelligent, I will understand. Not a dumbo feeling funky.
We get it, you don't like her, you are well within your rights not to like her. Butttttt, it's getting very personal nah.
Who doesn't gossip in that house? They all do. Mercy isn't dumb, if there is anyone who is the resident Dumbo in that house, we all know that person but it isn't Mercy.

Koolehleh on the hate biko. Lambo is a likeable and endearing person. grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 9:21pm On Sep 01, 2019
You all can keep bragging about who is stronger than the other..... Knock yourselves out grin

I just want to say that from next week, the tempo of the game changes

The only delawoods left in the game are Cindy, Elo, Mike and Diana....

These are all in one team

If the other team looses..... Shiiit will really hit the fan

And if team enigma looses.... Two of the delawoods are seemingly strong and may knock out the entertainers there

Spartans..... Sharpen your swords or remain here dragging percentages

We watch

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fergie001: 9:21pm On Sep 01, 2019
Street Omashola.........

Bloody Hell!
F^ck, will you f^cking pick the exact time to do that.....

Venita to Omashola....

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by geezprince(m): 9:21pm On Sep 01, 2019
Geezeem:
I don't know why I want Tacha to win the veto? May be so that she can rest small
If "rest small" is your reason. Frodd deserves to get some rest too, don't you think? since na our season of rest.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 9:22pm On Sep 01, 2019
davodyguy:

My sister. Just run away.
Some things doesn't worth it.

Same way, I made a comment yesterday and was misquoted ignorantly by a guy. After checking his profile, I just had to ignore him.

This is a faceless forum and it's unhealthy to get on.

BTW, I'm going to Auckland in few days, from there, I'll stop by in Sydney, Australia before returning to Nigeria by the third week of this month. The time Zone is 11:00hrs apart and can't really be following the show.

Ensure you keep the flag flying for Seyi ooo. I take God beg you. I'll buy suchi come for you if Seyi wins grin

Suchi ke ,Abeg na suya I want

Safe journey bro

Will miss you on this street

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by stanisbaratheon: 9:22pm On Sep 01, 2019
Is Venita trying to replace Esther in Mercy's clique?? Or it's just her usual gossip and "I don't remember" mumbo jumbo??

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 9:22pm On Sep 01, 2019
So Frodd survived again..

That boy is now a serious threat o

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 9:22pm On Sep 01, 2019
Mercy tell Elo o grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by CaptainMeks: 9:22pm On Sep 01, 2019
I am noticing a trend with the organizers of this show. They seem to be out to give Mike an edge in the show and make him the winner.

How can they bring in one classic man from the outside to affirm another classic man in the BBN house?

This would only serve as a message to Mike that the organizers have a thing for people like Mike

Also, as he gifted Jidenna the cigars the camera zoomed into the box to show the champion image of Mike there as if saying they have no qualms with him or his brand and will even help promote it as long as he keeps representing them well.

I have a really strong feeling Mike would win this show whether anybody likes it or not.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by boban007: 9:23pm On Sep 01, 2019
DOptical:

Everyone gossips. But when you go about your supposed friend and proceed to smile with the same friends afterward is nothing but evil.

Polluted Ike's mind about Frodd but then go about saying nice things to Frodd just so she could be seen as a saint. 2 faced pretender.
U HARDLY SEE SEYI GOSSIP. HE HAS SAID HE HAS NO FRIENDS AND ENEMIES . THE CLOSEST PERSON TO HIM IS MAY BE TACHA.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fergie001: 9:23pm On Sep 01, 2019
MissCookie:
We get it, you don't like her, you are well within your rights not to like her. Butttttt, it's getting very personal nah.
Who doesn't gossip in that house? They all do. Mercy isn't dumb, if there is anyone who is the resident Dumbo in that house, we all know that person but it isn't Mercy.

Call that person now or......

1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DOptical: 9:23pm On Sep 01, 2019
MissCookie:

I dislike disloyal friends. I can't even deal with someone like Mercy pretending to be my friend. I would have treated her Bleep up.

And yes, Mercy is dumb. In fact, the dumbest in the house. She's got no game apart from her love with Ike. Stealing Ike's glory while at it.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nitlad: 9:23pm On Sep 01, 2019
Menance:
So Frodd survived again..

That boy is now a serious threat o

Yes ooo!!!

[img]http://1.bp..com/-QfMADhZG3xg/TtoIllA4VzI/AAAAAAAAFFQ/SE-9-6di2l0/s400/KK.gif[/img]

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by davodyguy: 9:23pm On Sep 01, 2019
Sirfeeking:
I have plans to relocate to the west in the future,but truth be told;the west has its own problems.

I fear for Nigeria too,we should divide this country into two.It is the only way forward,One Nigeria is nothing but a scam.
Whether a United or divided Nigeria, it's same leaders that you have now.

People like Jim Nwobo, greedy Ekweremadu since 1999, Okorocha who wanted to install his son in-law.

In the west, BAT who thinks he can control everyone and can sack a Governor.

Born to rule leaders in the north.

Then the youths or Twitter, Facebook and Nairaland who hardly make sense or is it Nnamdi Kanu that wants to call the shots?

North South and West, there are no true and passionate leaders anywhere

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 9:24pm On Sep 01, 2019
Frodd and Cindy... A budding friendship. Carry go. Frodd keep your distance from Venita, Cindy is a better option.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 9:24pm On Sep 01, 2019
Geezeem:
You all can keep bragging about who is stronger than the other..... Knock yourselves out grin

I just want to say that from next week, the tempo of the game changes

The only delawoods left in the game are Cindy, Elo, Mike and Diana....

These are all in one team

If the other team looses..... Shiiit will really hit the fan

And if team enigma looses.... Two of the delawoods are seemingly strong and may knock out the entertainers there

Spartans..... Sharpen your swords or remain here dragging percentages

We watch
New group tonight
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 9:24pm On Sep 01, 2019
Frank65:

Think about it. Last 2 weeks, Mercy was up with Frodd and managed to top Frodd with just 6%

Today, Tacha topped the same Frodd with more than 11%

Meanwhile, Tacha fans didn't go all out last week unlike Mercy fans. Mercy fans campaigned in IMSU, UNILAG, shopping malls in Lagos, had celebrities singing songs for her, had cubana dolling out cash, yet she topped Frodd with just 6%

Don't forget that Cindy had fans of Mercy Mike and Ike voting for her too, just to disgrace Tacha, yet she didn't come close.

Now imagine if team Tacha fans decide to go and campaign im UNIPORT and co...lol
Lol you're funny.
The whole team iconic agreed to vote Frodd , his result last week wasn't his true strength.
We told you people but you refused to believe it .
This week is a lot closer to fraud's real strength even though some team Ike still voted him the fact he couldn't beat a newcomer Cindy should tell you a lot .
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 9:24pm On Sep 01, 2019
Frodd and Cindy are now so cool.

Haters locate the nearest rope

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 9:24pm On Sep 01, 2019
Frood discussing with Cyndy.. inside the molue..
he's explaining stuffs to her..
like his clash with some of the housemates

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fergie001: 9:24pm On Sep 01, 2019
boban007:
U HARDLY SEE SEYI GOSSIP. HE HAS SAID HE HAS NO FRIENDS AND ENEMIES . THE CLOSEST PERSON TO HIM IS MAY BE TACHA.
he does jare.....

He won't call names.... He will be like that guy, he.... And all that....they all do jare

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4399) (4400) (4401) (4402) (4403) (4404) (4405) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.