Stats: 3,158,746 members, 7,837,705 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (452) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4988064 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sirfeeking(m): 12:35pm On Jul 09, 2019
dominique:
Did anybody watch the fracas between Thelma and Esther? I caught it midway, seems Thelma used the word "slowpoke" loosely and Esther felt she was insensitive and lashed out on her.
Thelma is self centred,she believes she is flawless.The main reason for the drama they were asked to perform is to promote "love, empathy and unity".

My major problem with her on this issue was her manner of approach and the fact that she refused to be corrected.Esther was angry and made a valid point which I believe struck her ego.Esther said she wouldn't use such word had it been she has a relative or friend suffering from such syndrome.

No one is above mistake,but the most important thing is to always take correction.We shouldn't allow our inner demons to always control us.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by aroundnaija: 12:35pm On Jul 09, 2019
Thegamingorca:

The fact she was already a star before the show has put others at a disadvantage angry

Davido and psquare are just the beginning

Pls bro dont insult the word STAR angry

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ifyalways(f): 12:36pm On Jul 09, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Nawao, I got a PM from the same person as well, he was asking for my phone number and contact details, and I refused, he dropped this email address ogfza67@gmail.com for me, l even thought you were the one shocked, he sent me a mail via this email address>>> ogfza67@gmail.com , asking me if I am into mineral resources bla bla bla that he heads a government agency, asking me other bulshit questions and I ignored, I blocked him immediately , I didn’t fall for his scams, only for me to come online now and see that he has sent PM to several people, nawao shocked
Not me at all.

I don't Give anyone my number so I don't ask anyone for his or hers.

I don't read or respond to random PM so I don't send either. I hope no one have fallen for that story.

Stranded in a bush when im posting away here?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 12:37pm On Jul 09, 2019
Omoh ehn, this Tacha girl.
In real life I won’t have mind to approach her type.
The calibre of men she’ll hang with alone go give person quick depression.
If you’re coming for her carry money, o.
She does not look like someone who was dark in the past.
Kai, see as her colour dey shine.

Lol at her near salivating on seeing Ike while she was dancing.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ifyalways(f): 12:37pm On Jul 09, 2019
Munzy14:

I tire oooo
Kill yourself dear smiley
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Bitchiamjay(m): 12:37pm On Jul 09, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Tacha has already won this competition even instagram has confirmed it

Nigerians find it so hard to understand this freaking game.

Tacha is obviously playing the old script. She can't win shit! I'll save the 2nd runner up spot for her.

Y'all should watch out for the lowkey dudes .

You don't notice them real quick....

The girls trend all day and end up not winning the show.

Bisola, Tboss, Alex, CeeC should be a reminder.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 12:38pm On Jul 09, 2019
Threebear:

In whose condition ?
Because I wouldn't even make such errors in the first instance .
Environment and mood determines how u relates to very minor issues...In a mood, one may want to argue an issue which he/she might not win.
In another mood, one may overlook errors and accept correction.
I thnk she went with the first..
It may be her character though.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Thegamingorca(m): 12:38pm On Jul 09, 2019
aroundnaija:

Pls bro dont insult the word STAR angry
p0rnstar angry
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 12:38pm On Jul 09, 2019
ibkayee:
Thelma really referred to people with down syndrome as ‘1mbeciles’?

I do NOT like Thelma so I am about to do something nice, lol
Honestly it has to be from a place of ignorance not hate, especially when she defended herself
Many people in Enugu and I dare to say the SE use im.becile (or imbe for short) to refer to people with Down’s Syndrome or other types of mental retardation
We have not learnt political correctness with words
We still say half-caste, and can say it glowingly too
Someone is skinny like someone with HIV, with a straight face, etc
Fat and skinny jokes everywhere
Even during stand-up comedy
Not hating
A friend of mine calls me Idiot and I call her Imbe. True Story

I couldn’t let Thelma who I really really dislike take this hit alone
So I call ignorance on this, not hatred
Cheers

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Thegamingorca(m): 12:39pm On Jul 09, 2019
Bitchiamjay:

Nigerians find it so hard to understand this freaking game.

Tacha is obviously playing the old script. She can't win shit! I'll save the 2nd runner up spot for her.

Y'all should watch out for the lowkey dudes .

You don't notice them real quick....

The girls trend all day and end up not winning the show.

Bisola, Tboss, Alex, CeeC should be a reminder.

It's not a constant nahh there is no formula or laid down script

Besides none of these ppl had backing of davido and Mr p
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 12:40pm On Jul 09, 2019
IKE WAS PASSING AND SAW TACHA AND KHAFY DANCING AND TWERKING.

HE STOPPED AND ASKED TACHA TO CONTINUE SHAKING HER ASS.

TACHA SAID NO, THAT IF IKE WANT TO WATCH HER TWERK, HE SHOULD DROP 50 BBNAIJA COINS.

IKE TOLD SOMEONE AND THAT WAS PASSING BY AND SAID TACHA IS MAD..

IKE IKE IKE MY GUY..

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by aroundnaija: 12:40pm On Jul 09, 2019
Thegamingorca:

p0rnstar angry

StretchM star angry
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by JoeWendell: 12:41pm On Jul 09, 2019
So after all my warnings
Some people are still busy voting that idîot sir dee

I pray say make una vote counts o

But trust me People all those money you spent, was wasted
Sir dee leaves this Sunday
That’s a certainty

After Sunday you can ask how I knew he would go

Don’t ask me now grin

Stubborn Nigerian citizens like waste money sha

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Thegamingorca(m): 12:42pm On Jul 09, 2019
angry if she wins that money she will open p0rn website
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DoubleeDee: 12:42pm On Jul 09, 2019
Eeghe:

I do like Thelma so I am about to do something nice, lol
Honestly it has to be from a place of ignorant not hate, especially when she defended herself
Many people in Enugu and I dare to say the SE use slowpoke (or imbe for short) to refer to people with Down’s Syndrome or other types of mental retardation
Not hating

Cheers

Do you like or dislike Thelma?
Just asking because of Ella.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 12:43pm On Jul 09, 2019
Threebear:
With the way things are going Ellah might be evicted with one percent grin
Lmaoo I pity her..

Chai she was up on a wrong time.. The slay queens plus one dull guy...
Anyway she has had a good time, from Mtn project fame or so to bbnaija. make she enter street go hustle.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 12:44pm On Jul 09, 2019
Munzy14:

Environment and mood determines how u relates to very minor issues...In a mood, one may want to argue an issue which he/she might not win.
In another mood, one may overlook errors and accept correction.
I thnk she went with the first..
It may be her character though.
Not when sixty million is involved.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 12:45pm On Jul 09, 2019
So Tacha has been verified by Instagram while she is still in the house?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 12:46pm On Jul 09, 2019
Mike is just so cute grin
Loving his dance steps.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 12:46pm On Jul 09, 2019
Eeghe:

I do like Thelma so I am about to do something nice, lol
Honestly it has to be from a place of ignorant not hate, especially when she defended herself
Many people in Enugu and I dare to say the SE use slowpoke (or imbe for short) to refer to people with Down’s Syndrome or other types of mental retardation
Not hating

Cheers
ONE MINUTE YOU LIKE THELMA...ANOTHER MINUTE YOU DISLIKE HER.. ALL IN ONE POST OO.

YOU BETTER FOCUS

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 12:47pm On Jul 09, 2019
Munzy14:
[b][/b]
Tacha is bold? and out spoken? unless u know her personally. or maybe u are instagram army.
for the purpose of this show, What I see is a lady who thought it will be an all naija thing, but swallowed by the diasporans more pronounced presence. When a lady loses her spot in a show she felt she is the celebrity in, she went into a natural seclusion and arrogance/pride became her comfort zone.

please don't abuse bold and outspoken next time ooo.

I agree with you
I heard her during the “nobody go try mess for my face” argument with Tuoyo, and cringed, in so many accents
When she said “taaaaaaaa”, (in that tout-ish way that always scares me whenever I see conductors about to fight and they are bandying the expression about) I washed my hands off her, like that
(I didn’t know her or about her at all before this show, and I don’t care what she does for a living. I just want her to show entertainment, realness and a heart
So far she has not, just arrogance)
Aaarrrgggh

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 12:47pm On Jul 09, 2019
DoubleeDee:

I heavily dislike Thelma
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 12:48pm On Jul 09, 2019
DoubleeDee:

Oh I am sorry
I wanted to type dislike
Will edit my post
Thank you for pointing this out
Copy- akthedream2019
I deserve that pestle/baton then, will focus cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 12:49pm On Jul 09, 2019
SO TACHA IS TWERKING AND MIKE IS HITTING HER ASS WITH A BALLOON AND SCREAMING "TWERK TWERK TWERK"..

MIKE MIKE..

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AngelicBeing: 12:50pm On Jul 09, 2019
ifyalways:

Not me at all.

I don't Give anyone my number so I don't ask anyone for his or hers.

I don't read or respond to random PM so I don't send either. I hope no one have fallen for that story.

Stranded in a bush when im posting away here?
Good as you put a disclaimer already, he / she might be a low budget fraudster looking for money to eat pounded yam and ogbono soup loaded with Kpomo, ogunfe, bokoto, shaki, nemesis will catch up with the bastard very soon, you know that you have bursted so many scammers on Nairaland, so they are now cloning your username to ask for egunje, bunch of hungry mofos grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 12:52pm On Jul 09, 2019
meobizy:

This thing is beginning to turn routine: Thelma misyarns, gets into a big argument, her friends try to clear her she’s wrong then she either admits it or pushes them aside and continues arguing.

I won’t lie, I want friends like her clique in the real world, they either support you when right or admonish you when wrong.

But they nominated themselves
I think Nelson nominated Gedoni
Or is he not part of their thingkie?
lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DoubleeDee: 12:53pm On Jul 09, 2019
[quote author=Eeghe post=80090842]

I heavily dislike Thelma[/quote

Knew you were sarcastic. grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 12:53pm On Jul 09, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Tacha has already won this competition even instagram has confirmed it
We shall see!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Bitchiamjay(m): 12:54pm On Jul 09, 2019
Thegamingorca:

It's not a constant nahh there is no formula or laid down script

Besides none of these ppl had backing of davido and Mr p

Instagram and Celebrities doesn't determine who would win the show.
And having thousands of followers before the commencement of the show doesn't determine that also.
One thing is certain, The winner of BBN 19 is certainly a male. Mark this post! .

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 12:54pm On Jul 09, 2019
Threebear:
I think they escalated the whole thing to make Thelma look bad and she fell into their trap .
Someone can act like an imbe.cile without necessarily having down syndrome .
Imbec.ile is an extremely stupid person while down syndrome is a genetic disorder.

Some people out of ignorance use both interchangeably .
Thelma just like every other Nigerian child probably grew up seeing people with down syndromes referred to as imbeciles.

I don't think she meant it in a bad way .

She could have just taken correction and moved on now these people have scored some points with her head .

Ode ee
Apoda
Didirin grin

Sweet post by a sweet guy tongue
Thank you!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 12:54pm On Jul 09, 2019
THIS MIKE IS REALLY A SIMPLE AND FUN LOVING GUY...

MIKE AND IKE'S COMBO IS REALLY GOOD TO WATCH

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by badinfluence: 12:55pm On Jul 09, 2019
Eeghe:

You were for Alex last season right? My photography teacher?
Out of curiousity who do you like this season?
I want to check something
(There is usually no set pattern to the way I like housemates)
You who didn't come for classes..
I'm for Ike sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66