Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,897 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (4687) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4948359 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4684) (4685) (4686) (4687) (4688) (4689) (4690) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 11:54pm On Sep 05, 2019
MizzD:
You don’t win. Trouble

You win. Double trouble

No peace lipsrsealed
Walahi, I don't understand. I find it hilarious though... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 11:55pm On Sep 05, 2019
Chibabe005:
Hmmm.
see them ohhh!
Seyi is consoling Venita..

that Mercy's celebration or talk of shame wasn't meant for her..
but for their nemesis Tacha!
that Diane and mercy are all targeting Tacha.

shameless mercy.. Tacha send her ni?
such an amazing week!.... lmaoooo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by hazel01(f): 11:55pm On Sep 05, 2019
Beorn1:

Anyone from the other team but her. Till now she has never said explicitly why she hates her team. She complains about them to the other team and comes back and smile with them like she's not beefing them. I can't deal.
she said most of her friends are in the other team..... Look at her team mates na, she clearly doesn't fit in there she was already used to her other team the cruisetopians....
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 05, 2019
sanusi44z:
Seyi is not loyal to anyone in that house as no one is loyal to him. Tacha shouted at him infront of everyone, Seyi is not Frodd, he will treat her fuckup front and back.

Shouting at him or picking quarrels with him doesn't indicate lack of loyalty. Lack of loyalty is when you talk trash about someone you are close to behind their backs. That's betrayal. Tacha would never talk trash about Seyi to anyone.

It's obvious Seyi is just sexually attracted to Tacha and doesn't really care about her the way she cares about him.

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 11:56pm On Sep 05, 2019
Go girl!!

see tacha flexing her boobs..

dancing with khaffy to the mirror.

imagine if the other one lost..cigar for don finish

happy souls!

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by mistyebby(f): 11:56pm On Sep 05, 2019
Tacha is dancing...Kayodeeeee

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by WarriAproko: 11:57pm On Sep 05, 2019
Dis girl nor get anoda cloth to wear

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 11:57pm On Sep 05, 2019
Chibabe005:
congrats to ike gang..

use your time and shine.

Ike did the most job.

hype the Nigga!

Thanks again.....you are a good family friend tongue grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 11:58pm On Sep 05, 2019
Munzy14:

such an amazing week!.... lmaoooo

Yes o. We remember grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 11:58pm On Sep 05, 2019
Geezeem:

Its only paining you cos we are not hyping Mike. What are we going to hype him on?

All your hyping on top the guy has backfired.....the veil has lifted and people are starting to see Mike clearly

On the other hand, after all the attacks on Ike, sending of mails ....digging for his records......the opposite is now happening, people are starting to see him in great lights

We dont need to hype Ike ....he MAKES efforts

He will grow more, excel more......all in your face grin
Sister or brother ...leave Nairaland for a sec and your eyes will be open grin

Ike is no where close to Mike's popularity on any relevant social medium .

The likes you're getting here for the most mediocre comments are blinding your vision , reason you guys end up with 15 percent because you can't believe there is a whole world away from this rose colored tinted delusion .

You're enjoying it too much that you're getting more distant from reality everyday .

Reason you thought your group could make Jeff stay and other laughable agendas you gave yourselves .

I keep hammering this , that you're really starting to lose it. grin

Tell me why on Earth I would want you people to hype Mike ? .

It defeats everything I'm about .

How can I be controversial or distinct if everyone agrees with me ?

The fact you all don't even recognize that I'm triggering your hate , makes me believe I'm dealing with real amateurs .

Mike is relevant everywhere it matters and that is enough for me. grin

In the game of manipulation and deceit ... absolutely no one , can come close to me .

Now chew on that .

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 11:58pm On Sep 05, 2019
Geezeem:

Go and console your main baaabbyyy for her loss first

After we talk you hear? grin

You all are Equals!!!

Yeah, I have a heart bigger than Eeghee's

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by carammel(f): 11:58pm On Sep 05, 2019
Threebear:
Seyi : i didn't do much , Mike thank you for all you did .

Ike : Mike what you did was mind blowing .

Diane : Mike you're our best cruise leader .

Frodd : Mike did all the painting .

Ode Nairalanders :
You just complained that Ikegangs hype Ike for little things, if Mike is so good and you have confidence in him, why are you asking everyone to listen to what other housemates are saying about him? That's not hype but hippy undecided
Ike is in your face already, doing effortlessly what your fave is not doing well in the show.
You can condemn him from now, others are seeing the star in Ike but dont worry, you will be fine

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dessyguy(m): 11:58pm On Sep 05, 2019
Chibabe005:
Go girl!!

see tacha flexing her boobs..

dancing with khaffy to the mirror.

imagine if the other one lost..cigar for don finish

happy souls!

Exactly lol

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 77up(m): 11:59pm On Sep 05, 2019
Now ya all are talking about our sugar daddy grin atleast give the real game player some accolades na cheesy , he's never and can never boring cool

Ya all must keep talking about him grin cheesy
Cc jen92 and whoever getting peppered by one and only tortiv grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 11:59pm On Sep 05, 2019
hazel01:
she said most of her friends are in the other team..... Look at her team mates na, she clearly doesn't fit in there she was already used to her other team the cruisetopians....

She can still hang out with the other team without throwing her team under the bus all the time.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 11:59pm On Sep 05, 2019
Geezeem:

Its only paining you cos we are not hyping Mike. What are we going to hype him on?

All your hyping on top the guy has backfired.....the veil has lifted and people are starting to see Mike clearly

On the other hand, after all the attacks on Ike, sending of mails ....digging for his records......the opposite is now happening, people are starting to see him in great lights

We dont need to hype Ike ....he MAKES efforts

He will grow more, excel more......all in your face grin
IamJ is the petition writer. Really felt sad for him or her. Imagine after sleepless nights of searching for evidence. And he/she sent biggie thousands of petitions on Ike. Just within seconds, biggie shredded everything without reading

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Alphagan(m): 11:59pm On Sep 05, 2019
tsquaure:
Seyi is very cunning . A sly fellow . I don't like his person

Stop giving yourself unnecessarily headache because of someone who doesn't know of your existence. You're irrelevant to him and his team.

Channel your energy to something productive instead of investing it in Seyi, your nemesis

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 12:00am On Sep 06, 2019
mistyebby:
Can the Enigma's just stop gossiping already angry
what else did we subscribed for, to watch people sleep?...even when camera doesn't show us 60%?..

I don't even know the kind of people we have on this street...

BB without gossip, is that one a BB?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 12:00am On Sep 06, 2019
Geezeem:

Thanks again.....you are a good family friend tongue grin
Hmmm.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 12:00am On Sep 06, 2019
Zoroaster:
Ike doesn't deserve to be a nina.. I pray he breaks up with messi shaa

Only voters can help us in that regards

A nina is someone weak at the polls....why should ike be weak, has he not proven himself over and over again? sad cry

He deserves a fighting chance ....he earned it

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Asabe4(f): 12:00am On Sep 06, 2019
To be very honest, it is hypocritical for Tacha's fans to call Mercy bitter. We can't pretend to have forgotten Tacha's attitude.

We also know it's the strikes that's keeping her in check.. Mercy does not have the best of attitudes but Tacha isn't any better.. Seriously undecided undecided

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 12:00am On Sep 06, 2019
Congrats to Icon IKe and his Enigma group
(comforts the Icons in team Legend)
Not watching is terrible, addiction is a thing shaa
embarassed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by mistyebby(f): 12:01am On Sep 06, 2019
Are they still gossiping?? Nawa o
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 12:01am On Sep 06, 2019
Eeghe:

This post could be mine Only that I would have made it weeks ago My convoluted point? Gbam Every bit of it
;Purchase it if u like.... smh.... people sef...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Asabe4(f): 12:01am On Sep 06, 2019
Omashola is a clown grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by hazel01(f): 12:02am On Sep 06, 2019
Beorn1:

She can still hang out with the other team without throwing her team under the bus all the time.
nah,you just don't like her..... I have been paired with people I don't like before and I remember telling my former teammates how much I missed them and wished I was in their group... It's not a crime, we are humans let us express ourselves, especially what is paining us .....lol
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by bashlek(m): 12:02am On Sep 06, 2019
tsquaure:
Seyi is very cunning . A sly fellow . I don't like his person

if all d HMs ar all d same, hw wil d show b interesting, sit down nd enjoy d show.......All na game

its a monopoly game wt diff strategies

*Bad boys play dirty game*

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 12:02am On Sep 06, 2019
XML33:

Shouting at him or picking quarrels with him doesn't indicate lack of loyalty. Lack of loyalty is when you talk trash about someone you are close to behind their backs. That's betrayal. Tacha would never talk trash about Seyi to anyone.

It's obvious Seyi is just sexually attracted to Tacha and doesn't really care about her the way she cares about him.

u have left mercy and faced seyi. Good for you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 12:02am On Sep 06, 2019
My babies don't have sense lass lass grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 77up(m): 12:05am On Sep 06, 2019
sanusi44z:
Seyi is not loyal to anyone in that house as no one is loyal to him. Tacha shouted at him infront of everyone, Seyi is not Frodd, he will treat her fuckup front and back.
gbam ! You just answered those crying about Seyi grin

What else can i say cry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yakahot(f): 12:05am On Sep 06, 2019
Well, The poem was lit and so was his presentation smiley
Alphagan:

The piece wasn't Ike's, it was their collective work. He only read the poem during presentation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Alphagan(m): 12:05am On Sep 06, 2019
Eeghe:
Congrats to Icon IKe and his Enigma group
(comforts the Icons in team Legend)
Not watching is terrible, addiction is a thing shaa
embarassed

Nothing special happened except the oscar rated background Acapella Seyi introduced during their "spoken words" presentation. It was so good that it received recognition from Biggie. Did I mention it was the only recognition made during the entire presentation? And for the record, the Acapella won the team their wager

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4684) (4685) (4686) (4687) (4688) (4689) (4690) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.