Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,374 members, 7,864,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:28 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (4833) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5026806 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4830) (4831) (4832) (4833) (4834) (4835) (4836) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 11:24am On Sep 08, 2019
Beorn1:
[s]

If it is how it played out, then Ike better pray Biggie doesn't address it because it's a third strike. Let's see if Biggie will address it. [/s]
TALKING TRASH AS USUAL... WHEN TOBI DISCUSSED WITH ANTO ON HOW YO NOMINATE CEE-C(CONSTIPIRATION),..HAVE YOU ASKED YOURSELF WHY ONLY TOBI GOT A STRIKE?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 11:24am On Sep 08, 2019
Beorn1:

No, but he discussed about his nomination, saying he didn't nominate frodd and only nominated the males for strategic reason. I don't know if it's enough to elicit a strike from Biggie sha.
If he didn't mention those he nominated, he is exonerated....but if punishment may come, it will be a warning.. Probably in the DR.

I'm thinking how the clip will be played, it will be putting him on the spot against female HMs..

And Ike will be in that mess as well..

This is the part he foolishly get on my nerves.. Why he had to join that man-woman to talk about nomination still baffles me.

I remember also in week 2 or so he joined tacha to discuss his diary session. IKe should learn to keep mouth shut in some convo That involves DR..
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by badinfluence: 11:25am On Sep 08, 2019
XXML33:
It's so funny seeing how blind Mike supporters are to the reality that is staring them in the face.

Mike has devalued and debased himself in the eyes of the audience and in the eyes of the female housemates. During week one the female housemates were gossiping among themselves about how he was the dream of every woman and how he was the husband they will never have, but now the female housemates are gossiping about how unserious and childlike he is.

The audience had high expectations of Mike. We were bamboozled by the dandy pictures on his Instagram, only to now realize that he is a talentless, inarticulate, nonchalant opportunistic, obdurate failure with a paucity of thought and imagination, constantly pursed by the maladorous stench of bad luck that has pervaded his athletic career.

Mike is a child in a man's body, and all the female housemates can see it. That's why they don't take him seriously anymore.
Tacha's fans really shouldn't be condemning others.. I'm not a Mike fan, but is your tacha better than Mike?

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 08, 2019
akthedream2019:

YOU DIDNT WATCH IT BUT WROTE THIS MEANINGLESS EPISTLE BASE ON WHAT YOU READ FROM YOUR FELLOW TACHA FANS... LOL

WHY NOT REWIND YOUR DECODE AND WATCH IT IF YOU WONT CRY AND FEEL PITY FOR TACHA AND KHAFY. THEY WILL NEVER PRAY FOR SUCH NIGHT AGAIN..

I GUESS TACHA SAW IT COMING ,THAT WAS WHY HE TOLD SEYI THAT THEY SHOULD GO AND TALK INSIDE WHERE THERE IS NOBODY,BECAUSE MOST OF THE HOUSEMATES WERE OUTSIDE AND MAKING NOISE ACCORDING TO TACHA... LOL.

TACHA WAS SO PAINED AND DISTABILIZED AFTER SEYI FINISHED WITH HER,THAT SHE WENT STRAIGHT TO BED DUE TO HEAVY SHAME..

WHAT REALLY PAINED TACHA WAS WHEN SEYI EQUATED HER IQ WITH THAT OF A 16 YR OLD GIRL... SHE JUST STOOD UP AND WALKED AWAY.. LOL

PLEASE REWIND YOUR DECODER AND WATCH IT OO.. THEN COME BACK TO CALL ME A LIAR WITH YOUR CHURCH MIND.

Bullshit!!

I can bet you didn't even watch the scene. I just watched the scene again and everything you just said is a lie.

Tacha's final words before walking out on Seyi were " You act like it" and that was after Seyi said "I'm not a bitch ass nigga or a coward." Tacha didn't even allow Seyi finish his silly rambling. She gave him a big L and walked out on him like a boss. The boy was even shocked.

In fact the whole altercation looked more like 80% adulation of Tacha and 20% criticism of Tacha. The foolish boy didn't have the courage to tell Tacha within the context of a normal conversation that she was beautiful and sexy, and had a nice smile and had a gorgeous ass and he had to input all this into his convoluted diatribe.

Everything Seyi did was a direct result of Tacha rejecting his advances during the party. The mumu boy couldn't handle rejection and he lashed out at Tacha. Only a pussy ass nigga insults a woman because she rejects his advances, and the fact that you are supporting Seyi is an indication that you do the same.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 11:27am On Sep 08, 2019
DownChelsea:
exactly. Tacha has put herself in a situation where only her fans will vote for her in the final, IF SHE MAKES IT TO THE FINAL. She has no ally. She’s not ‘tactful’ enough.
cheesy
she lost the winning long ago...

Didn't u see the gang up voting against her, that saw mike trash her at the polls.

it's a replica of wat finals will be... lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by QuietHammer(m): 11:27am On Sep 08, 2019
akthedream2019:

STOP LYING TO MAKE YOURSELF FEEL GOOD.
KINDLY ANSWER THESE 2 SIMPLE QUESTIONS.

1...WHILE THEY WERE IN THE GARDEN WITH OTHER HOUSEMATES, WHY DID TACHA TOLD SEYI THAT THEY SHOULD GO INSIDE TO CONTINUE WITH THE DISCUSSION IF SHE WASNT INTERESTED?

2..WHAT REALLY MADE TACHA WALKED AWAY AFTER THEY DISCUSSED ARGUED FOR ALMOSY 30 MINUTES IF NOT MORE?

BE TRUTHFUL. IF YOU REALY WATCHED IT... I BELIEVE YOU DONT LIE ON SUNDAYS.. grin

Chief, these people are not reasonable. Sadly, you are only wasting your time

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 11:29am On Sep 08, 2019
sanusi44z:
You mean Geezeem?

lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by makydebbie(f): 11:31am On Sep 08, 2019
akthedream2019:

1...WHILE THEY WERE IN THE GARDEN WITH OTHER HOUSEMATES, WHY DID TACHA TOLD SEYI THAT THEY SHOULD GO INSIDE TO CONTINUE WITH THE DISCUSSION IF SHE WASNT INTERESTED?

2..WHAT REALLY MADE TACHA WALKED AWAY AFTER THEY DISCUSSED ARGUED FOR ALMOSY 30 MINUTES IF NOT MORE?

BE TRUTHFUL. IF YOU REALY WATCHED IT... I BELIEVE YOU DONT LIE ON SUNDAYS.. grin

I don't see this as an issue. That place was clearly noisy which irritated her.

They didn't argue for even twenty minutes there haba!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 11:31am On Sep 08, 2019
Beorn1:

If it is how it played out, then Ike better pray Biggie doesn't address it because it's a third strike. Let's see if Biggie will address it.
angry

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 08, 2019
badinfluence:

Tacha's fans really shouldn't be condemning others.. I'm not a Mike fan, but is your tacha better than Mike?

If you think Tacha has faults, go ahead and state them and I'll defend her if need be. Same way I'm also free to state Mike's faults and you can defend him if you want to.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 11:35am On Sep 08, 2019
johnnobles:
So who do you guys think will be evicted today. I respect your judgement here.
Elo and Frodd
Or
Elo and venita
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 11:36am On Sep 08, 2019
MamBi:

The funny thing about Elo is that he is going around analysing everybody’s game with such vehemence because, his own game is not making much of an impact. And it is seriously paining him.

Listening to him yesterday, there was absolutely no need to talk about nominations or even try to conspire by saying he had never nominated a girl but the game is on now blah blah..

Nobody fought with him, nobody was rude to him, nobody pinched him..

All of a sudden, kablam, Elo begin beef girls wey no send am...

Elo suffers from mild paranoia. Whenever he's up for eviction, he starts hearing voices in his head, start forming ideas in his head and believing them to be true. The Venita he's thinking nominated him didn't even nominate him. He can't handle eviction fever and yet he doesn't want to be up for eviction simply because he hasn't had issues with anyone.

Mike he nominated, has Mike beefed him? So, if he can nominate Mike who hasn't beefed him, why can't other HMs that are not beefing him nominate him? The guy behaves like a kid. Too paranoid for my liking.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 11:36am On Sep 08, 2019
makydebbie:

SO NOISE IS NOW IRRITATING TACHA WHO CAN NOT HOLD A SIMPLE CONVERSATION WITHOUT SHOUTING?

WHO SHOUT PASS TACHA AND OMASHOLA FOR THAT HOUSE?

97.57% OF TACHA'S HIGHLIGHTS IN BBN4 INVOLVES HER SHOUTING AND CURSING.... TRUE OR FALSE?

SO THEIR ARGUMENT IN THE GARDEN AND CLOSET WAS NOT UP TO 30 MINUTES? ARE YOU JOKING OR WHAT?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 08, 2019
makydebbie:

Lol. This guy doesn't even watch the show. I figured it out a long time ago. He just comes here to troll and dig up old posts.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 11:37am On Sep 08, 2019
ChristoBam:

I didn't even see your reply to me all these days. #worldrecordegg was what trended the day that egg beat Kylie's record. There was nothing like #egg.

Three letter words don't trend on twitter, that's the fact. Show me a single instance it has trended. And this shouldn't even be hard for anyone to figure out. The night Ike fought with Seyi, Bbnaija, Mercy( that wasn't even involved) all trended on twitter. The night Ike stole coins, Bbnaija, Omashola, Mercy and Jackie all trended that night. And so many examples like that. So many times Ike was the centre of a controversy he never trended on twitter. It shouldn't take a genius to figure out its simply because the name 'Ike' can trend because it's a 3 letter word.
I thought we already established months back that three letter words can't trend on Twitter?

So, someone was still arguing it undecided
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Asabe4(f): 11:37am On Sep 08, 2019
Lmao.... Everyday we read epistles on how Mike's popularity is on life support, how he has lost fans, how nobody remembers him.. Yet you can't stop talking about the unpopular guy.

If Mike has lost fans, why are you trying to so hard to discredit him, some of you have said he isn't a contender anymore, oya leave him and face the "contenders" MBA!! It is still about Mike cheesy grin

Let everyone forget him, when he is up, we will remember him.. So called delawood giving some of you sleepless nights cheesy

Very laughable... Good thing Mike is still Cruising and enjoying himself, you can choke on your hatred, Mike Olayemi Edwards doesn't care tongue tongue

ManlikeMike kiss kiss

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by johnnobles: 11:38am On Sep 08, 2019
XXML33:

Venita and Elozonam will be evicted.
Thanks, oh boss I so much enjoy your analysis and prediction here. Weldone bro. You are good
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 11:39am On Sep 08, 2019
Asabe4:
Lmao.... Everyday we read epistles on how Mike's popularity is on life support, how he has lost fans, how nobody remembers him.. Yet you can't stop talking about the unpopular guy.

If Mike has lost fans, why are you trying to so hard to discredit him, some of you have said he isn't a contender anymore, oya leave him and face the "contenders" MBA!! It is still about Mike cheesy grin

Let everyone forget him, when he is up, we will remember him.. So called delawood giving some of you sleepless nights cheesy

Very laughable... Good thing Mike is still Cruising and enjoying himself, you can choke on your hatred, Mike Olayemi Edwards doesn't care tongue tongue

ManlikeMike kiss kiss
Dont worry his time would come to bounce cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 08, 2019
johnnobles:

Thanks, oh boss I so much enjoy your analysis and prediction here. Weldone bro. You are good

Thanks bro.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 11:40am On Sep 08, 2019
styrese:
angry

I'm not praying for it to be a third strike for him, but knowing how Biggie can be, I pray Biggie doesn't revisit the discussion. If Biggie can give Tacha a strike for disrespect, you can't predict his moves.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Asabe4(f): 11:40am On Sep 08, 2019
styrese:
Dont worry his time would come to bounce cheesy
Everyone will leave the house na... Abi will one housemate be left there?? grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eleniyan15: 11:42am On Sep 08, 2019
Biggie please evict only one housemate today
Elo should go home
Leave Venita,Khaffi and Frood for one more week
Let witness another drama
Last night highlights was too much!!

Ebuka should ask Venita the problem with Seyi and Tacha
Today na Seyi,Tacha,Mercy and Venita turn to defend question

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 11:43am On Sep 08, 2019
XXML33:

[s]
Bullshit!!

I can bet you didn't even watch the scene. I just watched the scene again and everything you just said is a lie.

Tacha's final words before walking out on Seyi were " You act like it" and that was after Seyi said "I'm not a coward." Tacha didn't even allow Seyi finish his silly rambling. She gave him a big L and walked out on him like a boss. The boy was even shocked.

In fact the whole altercation looked more like 80% adulation of Tacha and 20% criticism of Tacha. The foolish boy didn't have the courage to tell Tacha within the context of a normal conversation that she was beautiful and sexy, and had a nice smile and had a gorgeous ass and he had to input all this into his convoluted diatribe.

Everything Seyi did was a direct result of Tacha rejecting his advances during the party. The mumu boy couldn't handle rejection and he lashed out at Tacha. Only a pussy ass nigga insults a woman because she rejects his advances, and the fact that you are supporting Seyi is confirmation that you do the same. [/s]

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND YOU IS THAT YOU WATCHED THE TRIMMED VIDEOS ON TWITTER AND READ ABOUT IT ON NAIRALAND WHILE I WATCHED IT LIVE..

LET ME ASSUME YOU EVEN WATCHED IT..

DID YOU HEAR WHEN SEYI TOLD TACHA THAT HE IS NEITHER HER BOYFRIEND NOR HER HUSBAND?

TELL ME MORE ABOUT IT SINCE YOU CLAIMED YOU WATCHED IT..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 11:44am On Sep 08, 2019
janefrancisca:
Today drama no get part 2.

I missed ooo sad

After serving biggy's punishment

Under that DJ, I slept off lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 11:45am On Sep 08, 2019
Asabe4:
Everyone will leave the house na... Abi will one housemate be left there?? grin
I mean He would be evicted when his time comes wink
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by genius43(m): 11:45am On Sep 08, 2019
After the party last night, I said "This Night promises to be exciting", nature defeated me, woke up this morning Gbas Gbos everywhere.

My condolences to the following Khafi, Khafi, Khafi & Tacha.

It took the housemetes too long to figure her out.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 11:46am On Sep 08, 2019
lymelyte:
Forget this age talk abeg.. If he behaves like a 38years old guy naw, na una go still talk say he too old for the show..

The guy's body would shame a lot of them calling him old.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 11:47am On Sep 08, 2019
akthedream2019:

First of all,stop shouting.
Let me answer your stupid questions;
1.Tacha wanted them to talk in a quiet environment because the garden was too noisy.She wanted to hear what Seyi had to say...an apology from him I guess.
2.Seyi kept talking rubbish ,insulting her and tried provoking her but she had to walk out on him to avoid a third strike.
Lastly,quit typing in caps,its annoying!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 11:48am On Sep 08, 2019
genius43:
After the party last night, I said "This Night promises to be exciting", nature defeated me, woke up this morning Gbas Gbos everywhere.

My condolences to the following Khafi, Khafi, Khafi & Tacha.

It took the housemetes too long to figure her out.
Why Tacha?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 11:48am On Sep 08, 2019
Munzy14:

If he didn't mention those he nominated, he is exonerated....but if punishment may come, it will be a warning.. Probably in the DR.

I'm thinking how the clip will be played, it will be putting him on the spot against female HMs..

And Ike will be in that mess as well..

This is the part he foolishly get on my nerves.. Why he had to join that man-woman to talk about nomination still baffles me.

I remember also in week 2 or so he joined tacha to discuss his diary session. IKe should learn to keep mouth shut in some convo That involves DR..
Am angry that Ike joined that convo. He did not divulge who he nominated but he said he will be nominating girls from henceforth as some.kind of brotherly solidarity. Biggie can see that as conspiracy but I doubt he will get a strike for that. A warning maybe.
God please help my boy. Avoiding strike is not walking out of confrontations only, he needs to watch what he says. sad

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 11:51am On Sep 08, 2019
Chibabe005:
ohhhhh .

see action film.

kayode just showed Tacha..

with her indomie.

now she comes out,Ike switches the topic that he's hungry..

my Tacha says,so he's hungry but he has strength to argue

So he can't say he is hungry if he is? It has to be that he used that to switch topic? undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 08, 2019
XXML33:

Why haven't you thrown your support behind any of the other "better" women left in the house? Since you care about all you've said, why then are you supporting a drug-addict who has been incarcerated for peddling hard drugs? What message are you sending to the youths? Doesn't that speak low of you? Are you any better than those that support Tacha and Mercy?

The person you support once bragged about pimping_ his girlfriend to rich men - an encourager of the same 'ashawo-ness" that you are criticizing, yet you still supporting him. The person you support once threatened to kill for money and bragged about how he could kill niggas for money, yet you are still supporting him.

The stench of your hypocrisy stinks to the high heavens.
you are very right.

I lost respect for Safarigirl the day she said stealing and killing is acceptable in some societies. Sometimes in a bid to defend her arguments, she starts saying nonsense.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4830) (4831) (4832) (4833) (4834) (4835) (4836) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.