Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,812 members, 7,844,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (4909) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4995437 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4906) (4907) (4908) (4909) (4910) (4911) (4912) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Whoiwannabe(m): 6:18am On Sep 09, 2019
Chiefheywhy:

I no know why una no dey think first before you quote person.

Oya let's look at it from this angle, does seyi has any shot whatsoever at the grand prize? So what ever he doss, whether good or bad, nobody cares.

Look at Mike, any small thing he does, is always exaggerated here, cus he has a shot at the grand price and many people has released this.

Same with Tacha, in simpler terms, that move is going to affect Tacha more.
This is the silliest comment I've read this month and if you don't realize how silly it is by now, then it tells a lot about your IQ.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by teepha: 6:27am On Sep 09, 2019
Chicent:
please how did Esther and sir dee share their coins. Thanks in advance
Sirdee gave tacha and esther gave frood
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by FrankGiel: 6:30am On Sep 09, 2019
sanusi44z:
I just realized Tacha has lost some fans today.

Go to instagram and confirm, especially Tunde Ednut page. The bragging too much, no manner at all

Road clear for Nne (Mercy) or Mike grin grin
Whatever interest made any one support Tasha hasn't left. She hasn't changed much .. if u loved her before, the love must have multiplied.. if u hated her before, the hatred must have tripled.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by FrankGiel: 6:33am On Sep 09, 2019
pepperdem360:
i feel good you know
When the gods wanna destroy someone, they first make them mad. Tasha that doesn't pay Tax just revealed her CAC certificate..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by madenigga(m): 6:34am On Sep 09, 2019
I just watched the video now and seriously Tacha did nothing.

What Tacha did is what Seyi does almost all the time, Tacha had issues with Frodd because according to her he always talks behind Seyis back, she told him to right in his face what he self says about her behind her back.

Is that a bad thing?

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by newguy1(m): 6:36am On Sep 09, 2019
People saying seyi is carrying his family name for head that who family help? Have forgotten that we live in a world not even only Nigeria that connection and lineages is everything it will make your live way easy so if seyi keep using it,well he his using what he has.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by mattgoners(m): 6:38am On Sep 09, 2019
All i know is that Tacha and Mercy will not win this Bbn...They will rather give it Frodd or Mike..Am very sure of that,,,you guys should quote after the show....

Good morning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by newguy1(m): 6:41am On Sep 09, 2019
pepperdem360:
Seyi used almost 7 days to say hurtful things to Tacha for his fans to arrive at, "Seyi is the real pepper. He gave it to Tacha hot hot." Yet, Tacha literally used 1:45 mins to evict Seyi's body & soul away from Big brother's house!
by saying she have more achievements than a (PhD )medical doctor� with one of the most reputable lineage in our country.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 09, 2019
MissCookie:
Goodness me! What have I just watched now. I have unknowingly downplayed this girls oloshoism. Hers is not even coded, she is not apologetic about it. She is so bold and unashamed shocked

This one deserves to be called out.

How can Bigbrother draw such negativity to the show in the bid to make money? How? Now I know why people are calling for a ban on this show. Who in his right mind will allow this crass immorality to abide?

Trasha has dragged the remaining morality this show has to the gutters, this must not continue. For the posterity of our young and innocent children, Trasha needs to to be decimated, trashed and shamed, anything less than this is an endorsement to prostitution.

Jesus! I have to go to bed, hopefully by tomorrow, I should forget what I just watched online. *Shudders*
If Mercy or Tacha wins this show.Then a ban should be called for...What lessons are we passing down to the younger generation like u rightly pointed out.......Somone will claim 2 be Olosho on instragram and appear almost nude on live TV,then I will take my hard earned money to vote for her lipsrsealed LIKE SERIOUSLY

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by hazel01(f): 6:46am On Sep 09, 2019
Tacha wanted to trend and she did... She said she went to YouTube and watched the previous season from day 1, she knows Nigerians would support any female with a controversial personality, and she is right. She had plenty followers, I know some people are saying she will lose followers for what she did, but I don't think so, Nigerians love such people...

I don't know why I was so heartbroken yesterday, maybe its because of all tacha and Ike said yesterday about Venita.... She really dragged Venita and I don't think Venita ever had any issues with her.. To her she is the best thing since sliced bread and a great achiever because of her instagram followers.... Well that's the kind of person Nigerians like sha...

Na to dey watch bbn with caution now, cos of the toxicity of people in the show, if one is not careful person go just dey exhibit toxic characteristics .. The way I'm looking at it Mike and frodd would likely be the beneficiaries from this, that's if Nigerians are smart, but I have learnt not to expect much from Nigerians sha......

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:51am On Sep 09, 2019
sogodihno:

I pray that all ur daughters will live and survive the way Tacha does all their lifes. If u can't say Amen, Thunder fire u
All these I pray people grin life doesn't work like that tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by millhouse: 6:53am On Sep 09, 2019
Beorn1:

Yes. The ones currently in the house including the evicted Venita
Eeyah. My beautiful queen. Take heart, I envisaged this, because most Nigerians don't like beauty and brain they prefer the ones that quarrel with everyone here and there.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by newguy1(m): 6:53am On Sep 09, 2019
hazel01:
Tacha wanted to trend and she did... She said she went to YouTube and watched the previous season from day 1, she knows Nigerians would support any female with a controversial personality, and she is right. She had plenty followers, I know some people are saying she will lose followers for what she did, but I don't think so, Nigerians love such people...

I don't know why I was so heartbroken yesterday, maybe its because of all tacha and Ike said yesterday about Venita.... She really dragged Venita and I don't think Venita ever had any issues with her.. To her she is the best thing since sliced bread and a great achiever because of her instagram followers.... Well that's the kind of person Nigerians like sha...

Na to dey watch bbn with caution now, cos of the toxicity of people in the show, if one is not careful person go just dey exhibit toxic characteristics .. The way I'm looking at it Mike and frodd would likely be the beneficiaries from this, that's if Nigerians are smart, but I have learnt not to expect much from Nigerians sha......
nigeria love first of all a pretty yellow woman then with a sassy/ a promiscuous behavior but when the curtains are down they go for a more reserved girl
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by leaderlegend(m): 6:53am On Sep 09, 2019
ofemigeorge:

ANOTHER MUMU TACHA FAN

Na people like you dey find am hard to make it in life.:
In fact if you see every my post, you’ll know I’m never rooting for her 1%..
Fool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 09, 2019
Seyi is the most hated housemate in the history of big brother...The reason I dont seem 2 understand

I just hope Seyi change his game plan henceforth and frustrate the hell out of Tacha...
I just hope he sees Tacha as an enemy not his friend..
Seyi shd form an alliance with someone b4 it's too late...
I just hope..............

Team Seyi..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by duduade: 6:56am On Sep 09, 2019
It is certain...

I wasn't a fan if his when the show first started... Was always aggressive and quick to shed tears... The Slow tiger has eventually evolved.. Although He isn't perfect but rather him win than Tacha/Mercy.. Gawd forbid...

Ike doesn't have plans.. The fool might even give 70% of the money to mercy if he wins... Neither do I want Kaffy nor Mike to win... I am indifferent about them... If Kaffy is smart she will go places with this exposure she's just had...

Diane... Delawood.. Soon to leave..

Seyi and Omatshola... Can't win but Will go places through their endorsements...

Frood ship will be moving to the finale and he will win... Nooo... He must win..

Frood for the money...

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by millhouse: 6:58am On Sep 09, 2019
XML33:
Diane is going home on Sunday. Who wants to bet? grin

I'll deactivate my account if Diane is in the Big Brother house by Monday next week.
unless she wins HOH, it’s as clear as day
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 7:06am On Sep 09, 2019
Diane facial expression said it all when Aunty Olosho was spilling those rubbish about Seyi. Why do all these Yoruba demons always get close with these crazy women on BBN?

Tobi - Ceecee

Now, Seyi - Tacha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 7:09am On Sep 09, 2019
Some people just come here to type Nonsence. Imagine saying Ike does not have plans for the money or will give a certain % of the Money to Mercy, Ike on my screen or the one you see in your dreams?
Come take a looki looki
Come take a looki here

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 7:09am On Sep 09, 2019
Ike Ike the resident good boy kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brownsun(f): 7:10am On Sep 09, 2019
Reading through last night pages and i realized Tacha's team cannot defend their fav without bringing MERCY in. Defend ur fav's achievement and stop comparing her with MERCY, they are two different people entirely.

Goodmorning Team MERCY.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Twoclans(f): 7:10am On Sep 09, 2019
XML33:
Diane is going home on Sunday. Who wants to bet? grin

I'll deactivate my account if Diane is in the Big Brother house by Monday next week.

What if she wins head of house cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 7:12am On Sep 09, 2019
Brownsun:
MERCY in. Defend ur fav's achievement and stop comparing her with MERCY, they are two different people entirely.

Goodmorning Team MERCY.
Give team HOT HOT. No Mercy kiss kiss kiss kiss

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 7:36am On Sep 09, 2019
Digital101:

Just like Tacha
Analogue trash
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Legendarytonyy: 7:43am On Sep 09, 2019
I missed the eviction show, please, How did esther and sir dee share their coins?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Crixxx: 7:43am On Sep 09, 2019
tenderheart:
Seyi is the most hated housemate in the history of big brother...The reason I dont seem 2 understand

I just hope Seyi change his game plan henceforth and frustrate the hell out of Tacha...
I just hope he sees Tacha as an enemy not his friend..
Seyi shd form an alliance with someone b4 it's too late...
I just hope..............

Team Seyi..
if he does that then he has plannned to leave just like Joe
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 7:47am On Sep 09, 2019
akthedream2019:

DONT MIND THEM JO...THIS VIDEO. PROVED THAT TACHA IS NEVER AN OLOSHO..
PLEASE WATCH AND SPREAD IT TO HATERS..

https://mobile.twitter.com/nestaseyi/status/1170810560834875393
Attacking tacha is now your ember months ambition

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 7:48am On Sep 09, 2019
MissCookie:
Get your facts right next time and stop displaying your foolery in public space.

I am a member of Ikegang and Ikenga is mine....

I know you lots like ropping Mercy in whatever olosho act Trasha revels in but this is not one of those days. Mercy actually has nothing to do with this utter display of immorality. Carry your hoelosho Trasha alone...Nothing good can ever come out of that cheap prostitute.

Tuehhhhh!!!!!!
What good can come from a cheaper olosho like mercy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 7:49am On Sep 09, 2019
akthedream2019:
SEYI AND TACHA DESERVE EACH OTHER...

THE CURRENT SCORE IS 1-1 cheesy

WITH WHAT HAPPENED TONIGHT, TACHA HAS FINALLY KILLED HER GAME BOTH IN AND OUTSIDE BIG BROTHER NAIJA.

THE KHAFY SHE IS FORMING FRIENDSHIP WITH AND ABOUT 95% OF THE PRESENT HOUSEMATES ARE OLDER THAN TACHA(IF THAT IS HER REAL. AGE).

IF YOU ARE VOTING TACHA TO STAY TILL DAY 99...NICE ONE.
BUT IF YOU ARE VOTING FOR HER TO WIN, LETS NO DECEIVE OURSELVES, SHE CANT WIN(99.69% SURE).

AS FOR SEYI, HE WAS NEVER GOING TO WIN THE SHOW... BUT HE HAS SUCCESSFULLY DISTROYED TACHA'S SLIM CHANCES OF WINNING THIS GAME.

MAKE WE DEY WATCH... THIS WEEK WILL BE VERY INTERESTING..
An expected trash.kuje beckons
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 7:50am On Sep 09, 2019
akthedream2019:

THIS IS GETTING REALLY. IRRITATING.. YOU PEOPLE SHOULD STOP COMPARING TACHA WITH CEE-C..

THEY ARE NOT THE SAME IN ANY CATEGORY..
Ceec's bitterness and madness is on higher level
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 7:51am On Sep 09, 2019
scondy:
The funny thing is Cee-c has a dad who is an advertising & PR guru and well conneccted,......only they know what they did behind the scenes to ensure she got the endorsements she did........who is Tacha connected to? Does she even seem like someone that can even understand contractual agreements...? This one go dey meeting just flip and start cursing everyone at the slightest provocation....she doesnt even have the capacity to reason .....that is what beats me.....like her IQ is zero........Her family failed her meeeen.......too bad.....

And i m not a seyi fan o....that one to has misyarned well well on the show and i ve always addressed is issue...but his own scon scon is once once....and he is quite intellectual and knows when not to display stupidity....

For Tacha,,,,,,,,,it goes beyond the show....no go overdo ....come outside and peeps would mess her up.....there are people u dont mess with o....they ll drop u when u least expect it....

Moderation is very key....my yoruba people go say....A ki n soro tan....meaning....we no dey talk finish,,,,,not cos we cant say all what we have to say......but its best to speak gradually as the situation warrants.....

Wetin pain me pass na say seyi even belittle himself to dey talk to the girl in the first place....Khafi will be next one to be slayed except she keeps sucking up and never stands up to her....we watch.....

Lastly..why do people consider going for big brother as an achievment? what makes popularity an achievement? Those with the most quality lives are not known most of the time....
this is what a lot of Tacha fans don't know or don't put into consideration

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 7:51am On Sep 09, 2019
MissCookie:
I pray you, show me any evidence or post where I pledged my allegiance for Mercy or forever shut your mouth. Such display of crass foolery and high class immorality! Not as though you can get anything good out of her. Her negativity and bitterness reeks to high heavens.

Good Lord! Our children are in danger should this prostitute clinch that money. She doesn't even deserve to be in that house till day 99.

A young girl displaying her bare ass on a bed in a cheap hotel room while rocking her waist in a sexual manner and counting large amount of cash. This is reality and not a show, she is only encouraging young innocent girls into prostitution. I and my household will never support or condone anybody who support this.

Lord have Mercy!!!!!! cry
He wont have mercy for mercy

(1) (2) (3) ... (4906) (4907) (4908) (4909) (4910) (4911) (4912) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.