Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (4920) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4955388 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4917) (4918) (4919) (4920) (4921) (4922) (4923) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Slimzjoe(m): 12:11pm On Sep 09, 2019
Chibabe005:

I wonder when you'll understand that controversy sells faster than any other thing.. say controversial words, act raunchy and see the massive publicity it gets.
I wonder who's to be blamed for such rot..
Sexuality sells faster, in the industry.. atleast
Debbie rise from see gone edition would have been a star by now.

prior to the show, I've never for once heard of symply Tacha..right from the moment she was introduced on stage,the media space went agog. many ran to subscribed. Perverted men,ran to get Vaselines and gallons of oil.. but lo and behold, we got to see a decent, industrious and creative tacha.

symply Tacha was left at rumukoru porthacourt. no one saw that coming.

I can't and won't judge tacha for her past, and she hasn't shown me.. MBA!..Tacha should give me a glimpse of her Instagram life,and I port immediately.

Even if all the porthacourt touts slept with her for just a box matches..no wahala..as long as she hasn't kissed sef on my screen then I'm cool.

She has proved to have self-control, a quality a pure runs girl,can't have..

thank heavens you weren't with Jesus the day the woman was caught in the act of adultery. if not she would have been stoned to death..
ndi holier than thou..

everybody got their choice.. any girl that leaves the pages of chioma Jesus and tope alabi. it's their business.

nobody is paying Tacha to mentor their girls

Tacha I know, symply Tacha I don't know.

Yes ladies dress super hot on birthdays for their partners.

Are you ok?

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by toseen7: 12:12pm On Sep 09, 2019
Neimarjnr:

oya where am?
Are you on Twitter? cheesy

https:// mobile.twitter.com /ManLikeIcey/ status/1058978894030823424

Please remove the spaces.. cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 12:12pm On Sep 09, 2019
Threebear:
My perfect line up this week :
Mike
Mercy
Tacha
Ike
Frodd
Khafi .

Three people evicted . grin cheesy

Biggie make it happen !
If this happens,then the 3 housemates to be evicted would be;
Ike
Frodd
Khaffi or Mike(he has lost many of his fans)
grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by amehrada: 12:12pm On Sep 09, 2019
Threebear:
Mike
Mercy
Tacha
Ike
Frodd
Khafi .

Biggie make it happen !
Lol, I see what you did here.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Frank65(m): 12:13pm On Sep 09, 2019
Amya:

If I wanted to troll Tacha, I have materials to troll for days, nonstop!

If you go back to my posts, you'll know I don't hate Tacha. I think she has a lot of issues, but the emotion I feel towards her isn't hate but pity. She's a lost little girl on the path of of self destruction. She definitely has a lot bitterness and anger in her, probably from her past, and she let's it eat her present. So yes I feel sorry for her.

What I won't tolerate however is comparing her to Mercy, Tacha has soiled her name and reputation and is falling into the abyss of criticism. You Tacha fanatics don't have drag Mercy along. This one is not her business.

Nobody is dragging Mercy. As a matter of fact, we don't give a fùck about Mercy but Mercy fans are always trying to compare her with Tacha.

The matter today is between Tacha and Seyi yet Mercy fans are the ones tearing Tacha apart and calling her a prostitute.

The height of hypocrisy and foolishness is a Mercy fan slut-shaming Tacha

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by makydebbie(f): 12:17pm On Sep 09, 2019
Mariinee:
She sounds dumber than Tacha sef.

I'm telling you. grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 12:17pm On Sep 09, 2019
Prettypinkyy:
Wow nwannem u are mouthed ooo chai
lol..I dey learn from you jare.
after you na me.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Neimarjnr: 12:17pm On Sep 09, 2019
toseen7:

Are you on Twitter? cheesy

https:// mobile.twitter.com /ManLikeIcey/ status/1058978894030823424

Please remove the spaces.. cheesy

This video is no proof
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mzcuddlecherry(f): 12:18pm On Sep 09, 2019
meobizy:

Bragging rights with a tint of infatuation. Women do it too.

I would have done so but I have never seen the housemates consume energy drinks. As such my write up remains valid.

Any blogger who posts rubbish without video proof is only killing his time and potential reputation.

I saw it with Diane yesterday. It is an energy drink.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kinematics: 12:18pm On Sep 09, 2019
Threebear:
Mike
Mercy
Tacha
Ike
Frodd
Khafi .

Biggie make it happen !

Big brother is a business. And no business want to record losses.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fergie001: 12:19pm On Sep 09, 2019
I laugh at a lot of things here.....

We are just a hypocritical lot.

Tacha is uncouth, unreasonably loud and I can say maybe any other thing.
But should a mercy fan really call Tacha a prostitute?

The Tacha I see on Instagram is the mercy I see inside of BBN.
In that department of Prostitution, none should vilify each other.

Period.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by toseen7: 12:19pm On Sep 09, 2019
Neimarjnr:

This video is no proof

cheesy

I hope you can raise you daughter just to be like her cheesy

Bonne journée cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by scondy(f): 12:20pm On Sep 09, 2019
Raychelle24:
Who else noticed that Ike is also an ass licker? With the conversation he had with Tacha yesterday night after the eviction show tells it all.. I won't be surprised if he gossip Mercy with Tacha when she is evicted..But sorry, my Lambo is a winner already.. tongue

Ike has a shifty personality ....i have always said it,.....one of his shortcomings .....and it is a huge one....he lacks the capacity to be loyal....he would throw anyone under the bus to achieve good rapport with the person he is with at the moment......

We have seen him speak in somewhat unappealing ways about peeps he is supposed to have good vibes with.....

He covers all with his smile.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 12:20pm On Sep 09, 2019
mercy fans calling Tacha a LovePeddler..

should be the tenth wonder of the world

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Neimarjnr: 12:21pm On Sep 09, 2019
Chibabe005:
mercy fans calling Tacha a LovePeddler..

should be the tenth wonder of the world

am in shock

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MissCookie: 12:22pm On Sep 09, 2019
toseen7:

I want to show you one video clip of tacha, the answer to your question is in that clip... cheesy

Are you ready to watch? cheesy
Please do well to show him, I don't have time to reply such ignorance.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Checked86: 12:22pm On Sep 09, 2019
The possible winners

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 12:23pm On Sep 09, 2019
MamBi:

Ehen, I suspected as much that there must be an item in the house that was called climax.. grin grin

LOL. The way they discussed it, it was obvious it wasn't sex. Even Frodd was saying he hasn't seen climax in the house for week.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MissCookie: 12:24pm On Sep 09, 2019
hazzard:

okay...and your own daughter no go suffer am because you no dey support Tacha.....hahahahahahaha.
this must be the dumbest shit i've read here today..even dumber than your previous post...SMH
I will never support what I won't condone on any of my children. You are sounding low and broken already. Take your crassness somewhere else. I am done with you.

Prostitution nah work too?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 12:24pm On Sep 09, 2019
How can you boldly accuse Tacha of soiling her name whilst supporting Mercy!!! Do you guys not have shame? Evil is evil, there's no bigger or lesser evil biko!

Tacha and Mercy are what yall love to call them. How did this become Mercy's fight sef?

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by georjay(m): 12:25pm On Sep 09, 2019
na Tacha Vs Mercy now
issorrite

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MissCookie: 12:27pm On Sep 09, 2019
Slimzjoe:

Are you ok?
Lol, I am sure this is what she meant by decency, industriousness and creativity. Hey God, what is this world turning into biko? Where did we go wrong?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 12:27pm On Sep 09, 2019
Checked86:
The possible winners
Khafi should win the show. I will prefer Cindy because she represents the average Nigerian in looks and mannerisms. Everyone is saying a woman must win the show, how come the men are pulling in more highlights and exposure? Omashola winning seems too cliche like Efe's so I don't support it that much. I like Frodd but I prefer him more as a second or third runner up.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 12:27pm On Sep 09, 2019
Threebear:
grin You're definitely going to get it and Khafi will be among them . With three people leaving grin
I say a big Amen to that .
I wee nack you jazz!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 12:29pm On Sep 09, 2019
Blackhawk01:
How can you boldly accuse Tacha of soiling her name whilst supporting Mercy!!! Do you guys not have shame? Evil is evil, there's no bigger or lesser evil biko!

Tacha and Mercy are what yall love to call them. How did this become Mercy's fight sef?
this thread needs shock absorber.. if you ain't strong keep off..things you see here leaves the mouth hanging.

that's why I call team insecure..the beef was about Tacha and seyi,from last night.. from nowhere silicon's fans bought the beef.. slut shaming Tacha,while theirs is a major general in the whoring industry

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kinematics: 12:29pm On Sep 09, 2019
Tacha the most trending housemate.

60% of the write ups on this thread is all about Tacha.

Queen Tacha, this your Tatashe is selling hot hot.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DoubleeDee: 12:30pm On Sep 09, 2019
MamBi:

Trust me, there is a reason...

They don’t like the fact that her stay in that house is out of their control..

I totally agree. Imagine if we were back to the primeval years of BBA where viewers vote to evict rather than save?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Giddyperson: 12:30pm On Sep 09, 2019
MizzD:

You know I told you yesterday that i’d soon block you for kinda liking that babe. tongue

So it felt good to see I wasn’t alone in this grincheesy
Even though she has the complexion of mango that's been forcefully ripened, the more i watch her the more i like her. I thought she just used to snap half naked pictures on Instagram, but i once heard her saying she sells all this 'red lip' kit abi what. So she's a business woman tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 09, 2019
fergie001:
Mariinee, who is your fave?
Ike Ike Ike, my guy. kiss

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by hazzard: 12:31pm On Sep 09, 2019
believe me when i say if Tacha and Mercy should stand side by side and you ask brands/investors to pick one who they would want to market their products for them out of a 100..95% would queue behind Tacha while the remaining 5% that would queue behind mercy(obviously would be all men) is just because of the clear view of her botched ass which she could've used to seduce them..
we all saw a very clear example of that in the indomie challenge...Tacha gave an amazing ad for them we all can't deny that..but all mercy could come up with was singing in a voice that could make the deaf get up and switch off their tv because of the torture. then we all expected what was coming next..the "twerking" as always. even dr sid had this to say "na wetin she sabi" "she knw wetin she dey do".
-let's not even compare beauty cos we all know mercy stands no chance.
-you want to play the bleaching game...lol..go take a look at Mercy's armpit and her arms..they're not far from each other but looking like they're from different races.
so i really want to find out from a sincere fan of mercy..what really is she better than tacha at?

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 12:32pm On Sep 09, 2019
glory hunters..

same way their insecured madam is using Ike's shine, is the same way they try to pokenose into what's not their business.

oponu omogu.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4917) (4918) (4919) (4920) (4921) (4922) (4923) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.