Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,669 members, 7,844,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (4924) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4994986 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4921) (4922) (4923) (4924) (4925) (4926) (4927) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Zoroaster: 1:40pm On Sep 09, 2019
Eeghe:

Update me please?
Thank you for your time
Nothing much
He was discussing with seyi at the dinning, Then he asked biggie to play joeboy-my baby... Biggie obliged
He thanked biggie and started dancing..
He said the songs brings back memories of other evicted housemates(maybe esther?)

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 1:40pm On Sep 09, 2019
Munzy14:

What do you think about this BB admin.... grin

Mercy making us feel like our women are not doing us veryyyyy well... cheesy
Mercy is dog faced

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by leaderlegend(m): 1:41pm On Sep 09, 2019
ofemigeorge:

I ACTUALLY POSTED THIS WITH LAUGHTER IN MIND. ANYWAU I FORGIVE YOU KNOWING FULLY WELL YOU HAVE DENIED SUPPORTING TACHA grin

I never supported her grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 1:41pm On Sep 09, 2019
Is it just me?

That moniker does not feel like the original grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sanusi44z(m): 1:42pm On Sep 09, 2019
Dem don destroy Tacha on Nairaland Front Page

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 1:43pm On Sep 09, 2019
fergie001:
I laugh at a lot of things here.....

We are just a hypocritical lot.

Tacha is uncouth, unreasonably loud and I can say maybe any other thing.
But should a mercy fan really call Tacha a prostitute?

The Tacha I see on Instagram is the mercy I see inside of BBN.
In that department of Prostitution, none should vilify each other.

Period.
Word.any woman that can behave like a prostitute on a national show like bbn is a hardcore,unrepentant pros

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 1:44pm On Sep 09, 2019
scondy:

U see that is the big difference....a lot of us called out Mercy on her over bloated and uncalled for reaction that day....initially it almost seemed like a joke till it wasnt.....

Show me one post where u have admitted that Tacha's attitude is appalling....some even felt biggie was beefing her after issuing her a 2nd strike for undermining the big brother world.....

E ma r'igi se....

Tetes, please what does the emboldened mean?

I don’t know why my brain can’t compute it...
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 1:44pm On Sep 09, 2019
Zoroaster:
Nothing much
He was discussing with seyi at the dinning, Then he asked biggie to play joeboy-my baby... Biggie obliged
He thanked biggie and started dancing..
He said the songs brings back memories of other evicted housemates(maybe esther?)

It’s a huge update, considering
Thank you
Will start watching soon too
Cheers

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 1:45pm On Sep 09, 2019
fergie001:

You took this from my playbook.

Unfortunately, its one of Mercy or Tacha...Unless sth happens...
Like a strike for tacha
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kinematics: 1:46pm On Sep 09, 2019
Davvymavvy:

The heat was too much for Tacha, she had to leave. In fact, she was so down that she went to her bed straight to sleep.

I understand her frustration, being confronted in such a blunt manner was too much for her to handle.

Imagine being told to your face that you have a low I.Q, that you are nothing but a shit?

No wonder she ran to bed to think about her miserable life

How market?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fergie001: 1:47pm On Sep 09, 2019
senatordave1:

Like a strike for tacha
Strike kee?
She knows what's coming, she is not going to fall for it.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MissCookie: 1:48pm On Sep 09, 2019
DrakeBlend:

Cindy that enjoys watching animals & humans having sex lipsrsealed
Now this is very funny. How did you guys come about his one too? Hey Nairalanders sef! Una own too much

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yooruba1914: 1:48pm On Sep 09, 2019
[s]
safarigirl:
money wey una suppose use vote, you dey use am do birthday cake for Toyin that doesn't need it.

Later, you will start defending how Mike passed Frodd with less than one percent. Make una dey waste voting money on celebs wey no dey vote grin
[/s] na your money? you can shove your silly rants into your arse. We dont need negative vibes here pls

1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kinematics: 1:48pm On Sep 09, 2019
senatordave1:

Word.any woman that can behave like a prostitute on a national show like bbn is a hardcore,unrepentant pros

Word!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by madenigga(m): 1:49pm On Sep 09, 2019
All these people saying Tachas father is a nobody and won't be able to secure any endorsement would be surprised at the outcome.

First just the fact that Tacha appreciated wike just know say once she comes out she is going to secure an audience with the governor, that alone as far as na Wike we know, you are sure of going home with between 5-10million.

Second do u know that even before Tacha got into the house she has already secured many endorsements, even most of those shisha she smokes na part of endorsement.

Thirdly I have been studying Tachas IG, almost all the Lagos celebs are trying to link up with her, if you go her IG u would see comments from many celebs, Tacha face show before, but now e don show well.

Fourthly unlike all those other house mates based in Lagos and abroad, Tacha is the only recognized PH face, just know that as far as endorsements go when it comes to pH people, businesses, events and shows are already waiting in line for her to come out.

Lastly Tacha don hammer, before now she ran a from home business, right now people would be Willing to use her name as a franchise that name has been cemented.

I don't know about other housemates, but I know once Tacha leaves that room all those Nina, Ceecee, Alex go hide there faces.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by scondy(f): 1:49pm On Sep 09, 2019
MamBi:

Tetes, please what does the emboldened mean?

I don’t know why my brain can’t compute it...

It means ....Una go see firewood cook am....
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 1:50pm On Sep 09, 2019
MissCookie:
You must be new here because this has always been there anthem. Once you don't fan their Trasha or you speak up against her venoumnous attitude. You are automatically a Mercy fan. Mercy is their nemesis... grin grin grin grin grin

I don't care if they tag me Mercy fan but I will keep wailing until posterity hears me.

Prostitution is not a job someone should be proud of. Trasha is proud of her olosho job, she prides herself of putting Seyi on payroll with returns from such disgusting business. She sells her body on Instagram with no atom of shame. Supporting Trasha is tantamount to endorsing prostitution business. No more Trasha!!! Our mumu don do!!!!!!
Tacha is buhari,mercy atiku

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kinematics: 1:50pm On Sep 09, 2019
sanusi44z:

Does that change anything? Yen yen yen yen

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MissCookie: 1:50pm On Sep 09, 2019
sanusi44z:
Let me quickly go and see for myself.

We say No to promoting Prostitution.

Kai! This Monday bam well for me. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 1:51pm On Sep 09, 2019
fergie001:

Strike kee?
She knows what's coming, she is not going to fall for it.
She's not emotionally smart and can be erratic when angered.chinedu ogah has won
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Agbgift(f): 1:52pm On Sep 09, 2019
Una Weldone ooooo. The banter here is no joke.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by edimolu3: 1:52pm On Sep 09, 2019
awawa:
You can pass your point across without the snarky comments,do you now see why people say that Tacha is a reflection of her supporters? For starters, Mercy's bum isn't fake. The 'Olosho Silicone' gossip started due to Jackie's gossip about Mercy using 2million to work on her behind. 2 million naira is roughly 5,000 USD. Do you obviously think that amount can get you a bum like that in a place like the US with it's alarming rate of botched surgeries? Even a Brazilian butt procedure is much more expensive than that. The same Mercy told khaffi that hers is real which is very believable because how exactly could she have hustled big sugar daddies with a flat behind? At worst she enhanced it with Brazilian lift and then a fat transfer(Something khaffi should seriously consider),silicone or saline implants are usually preferable for breast uplifts which Mercy could have also done if she really wanted to sell her market. Now you're trying to compare Mercy and Ceecee as a diversionary argument. Ceecee pointed out what some other housemates felt about Bambam who seemed programmed to always speak in a bedroom voice tone, I want you to point out where both of them had a confrontation. Ceecee also had a beef with Anto mainly because of Tobi. The Ceecee quarrel with Princess was clearly started by the latter. Ceecee vs Nina started as a case of bullying which partly ended when Nina began to ginger back (much to my happiness). Ceecee vs Alex was legit bad blood worsened by Tobi which probably is still ongoing. Khloé got nasty with Ceecee and she responded appropriately. Ceecee vs lolu was a case of two stubborn people which almost ended in Manslaughter. When did she tell Tobi not to trust Mina? By the time Toracle(later Toralex) got very close Ceecee had no say in the matter. The same Ceecee later got friendly with Khloé,Nina,Lolu, was always friendly with Rico Swavey,Leo,Dee one and Teddy A,and even had a grudging respect for Miracle's comportment. Mercy ALWAYS tries her best to make amends,She apologized to Gedoni twice,sent Diane Diane to beg Seyi,Made up with Frodd and Omashola many times and even tries her best to avoid Tacha and hardly badmouths her(Mercy is the only female Tacha has nominated so far). I'm still not sure of your age or Maturity level,but what makes you think it's okay to speak to people wrongly on a faceless forum because you have MB? Even if Tacha is your elder sister what you're supposed to do is try to win more fans for her and not antagonize other people who are justified for not being drawn to her ways by being even more uncouth. You can be better than this Na.
You have a talented, nice!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 1:52pm On Sep 09, 2019
scondy:

It means ....Una go see firewood cook am....

Ohhh, thank you.

My brain kept thinking of breaking wood... grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BluntBoy(m): 1:53pm On Sep 09, 2019
A lot of fighting going on here.

But I like it. As long as I am not the one fighting, all good.

Peacemakers, stay off!!!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fergie001: 1:54pm On Sep 09, 2019
senatordave1:

She's not emotionally smart and can be erratic when angered.chinedu ogah has won
Am I from Ebonyi state?
That LGA is where fmr Gov Elechi is from...
They are APC-strong.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 1:54pm On Sep 09, 2019
Mercy Mercy my Lambo kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 1:58pm On Sep 09, 2019
Tripitaka:

I'm not an avid follower of the show this year because I'm far away, but I've noticed how toxic and vile most of your posts are. Most times, it sounds like you're fighting and quarreling with yourself or some demons. The energy in your posts are terrifyingly negative

I've seen a lot of people here like 3bear, Beeorn, XML, Dominic, Amyia, Cookie, Geezm and Creole support their faves. And i can homestly tell that they're just having fun. You could feel the wit and humour in most of their posts, one could tell that these people really don't care, that they come here to have fun alone.

Your posts are mostly filled with concocted tales, lies and numerous fabrications. So much that it feels like your livelihood depends on the show.

You claim to support Tacha and detest Mercy, but the truth is that both of them are prostitutes. Only difference is that one is more successful than the other. TAKE THIS FROM ME , Tacha is a confirmed prostitute, and yes she had an unsuccessful butt job. I'm speaking from first hand experience. Not that I care about anyone's hustle.

The edge Mercy has over her is that Mercy is a very likeable person. The type that you see and just fall in love with them.

My advise to you; step it down. Do not let this show turn you to a hateful monster. Its scary seeing most of your posts.

NB: Don't quote me to insult me, I won't reply.
Use your main moniker and stop this I don't follow the show bullshlt

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 1:58pm On Sep 09, 2019
senatordave1:

What is beautiful here
This is why Omashola keeps getting disgraceful results .
I even doubt you're his real fan.

Posting Mercy's nude is more important than going back to the drawing board and finding out where it all went wrong.

Smh .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 1:58pm On Sep 09, 2019
MissCookie:
Now this is very funny. How did you guys come about his one too? Hey Nairalanders sef! Una own too much
She said it herself na... The housemates were left stunned that day grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4921) (4922) (4923) (4924) (4925) (4926) (4927) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.