Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,401 members, 7,836,608 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (4928) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4985904 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4925) (4926) (4927) (4928) (4929) (4930) (4931) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by binary007: 3:22pm On Sep 09, 2019
Waiting for page 5000 like..

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 3:23pm On Sep 09, 2019
BluntBoy:

The physical assault Seyi endured had no justification.

The point is: if Thelma could lose it and hit someone, why can't Seyi lose it too and fight back with whatever he could muster up? After all, they are both humans.
Why didn't he face Thelma only, did Thelma include his family let alone a dead one.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dominique(f): 3:25pm On Sep 09, 2019
So many headache inducing epistles and counter epistles since morning, you guys are trying.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 09, 2019
Threebear:

She has a law chamber grin grin
Well, maybe if you start being nice to her, she'll get you a job there. grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BluntBoy(m): 3:27pm On Sep 09, 2019
nazablossom:
Why didn't he face Thelma only, did Thelma include his family let alone a dead one.

Why did Thelma assault him?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 3:29pm On Sep 09, 2019
BluntBoy:

Why did Thelma assault him?

k
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by evavista: 3:30pm On Sep 09, 2019
Mercy is telling Diane to try applying to an American school in Ghana instead of going ver far away, Diana wants to make money next year and also juggle school till 2021. Mercy said she was resuscitated in from school in final year for an offence she committed in 200l, she then went to Ghana, but came back because the school called her back

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 77up(m): 3:31pm On Sep 09, 2019
binary007:
Waiting for page 5000 like..
grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Crixxx: 3:32pm On Sep 09, 2019
K199:

cheesy cheesy

Sifia pain.

You're pained cos you can't handle the truth about your fav who's a fake Silicone olosho witch. Hahaha. I only call her what she is.

As for Seyi, have you seen me defend Seyi against Tacha's outburst? Nope. That was because he deserved it. He drew the first blood hence shouldn't cry when he got served with same dish.

Same as Thelma. If she had done such anywhere close to me. I will beat craze comot from that her body. An eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth. She should be happy about getting only insult. Nonsense and ingredients.

Olosho silicone still remains a silicone olosho! cheesy cheesy

I can maybe relate to the pain you're feeling atm.. You know that feeling of anger and hatred that brews in you when you really want and admire something so bad but you know for sure you can never get it .

Silicone is only for the rich not for the poor and just only the rich and exposed can appreciate it.. Call her what you want but give it a notch and make it more infuriating Imo.

You couldn't defend Seyi anymore because you couldn't ingest the ample shame quit lies and just to save your head from the dilapidating beating Tacha titans will serve you, more reason you started annexing Tacha claiming to be a new titan. Shame boy grin grin

From conspicuous indications, Seyi was the one that felt heartbroken due to what he got from Thelma. Little wonder he started cursing and decrying.. Such cowardice..

Seyi is known for running away from his fears, makes derogatory statements about people but can never say it to their face and when confronted, he finds a way to sly away..

You really will be needing your well wishers around you when Mercy or Frodd is announced the winner

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibkayee(f): 3:32pm On Sep 09, 2019
Psychedelia:
Team Lamboooooooooo!

Please, should any Team Tacha supporter ever attack our Mercy over having sugar daddies again (in a bid to prop their 'First DAUGTER' as a symbol of virtue), kindly show them this video of Tacha openly explaining why she prefers married men and sugar daddies.

https://twitter.com/ManLikeIcey/status/1058978894030823424

It is very clear to everyone that, when it comes to whoredom, both babes are no saints (and I don't care); but the difference is that Mercy is the premium priced one with far more money, swagger, style and standards than Tacha is. So, you guys need to stop boring us with your checkered, inconsistent moral platitudes.
Simply put, Mercy market dey sell pass Tacha own
Don't beef her for it.

Lambo 'till Day 99 jare! cool
Lmfao every time I see you attach this picture to your posts cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Passionate888: 3:32pm On Sep 09, 2019
Biko, who's the HOH?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Psychedelia(m): 3:33pm On Sep 09, 2019
K199:

Anyone can be or say anything on social media to chase clouts. The visible fact of what we've been seeing in the house is here below. The real olosho Silicone spanked by several guys in the house.

The same way anybody can do or say anything on a reality show to gain supporters. Don't try to judge Mercy when your local 'First Daugter' reeks of feces. The same way I will not judge Mercy on moral grounds is the way I will not judge Tacha on moral grounds.
Everybody is doing what they can to win. You don't have to like it, but you must respect it.

If it offends you that much, you have three options:

1. Vote hard enough so Mercy gets evicted (this option will lead you to bankruptcy, cuz Mercy ain't going nowhere, G).

2. Change the channel to Rhema Network so you can hear God's word, since you are so upright.

3. Turn off the damned TV and go get some fresh air outside.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by P0c0p0c0: 3:35pm On Sep 09, 2019
Gha9boy:
Here is a proof that Tasha is an olosho . She said it herself

https://twitter.com/UncleMohamz/status/1170788449890263040?s=19

Thanks fo this, I'll archive it. Now we can conclude they are the same... grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BluntBoy(m): 3:35pm On Sep 09, 2019
nazablossom:
k

You see, the reason why she assaulted him was because she was angry.

And the reason why he said what he said to her was because he was angry.

The only constant here is anger. Reactions differed.

In summary, they both reacted based on anger. They were both willing to hurt the opponent as deeply as possible as well as expel heat.

The verdict is that they were both wrong, and incapable of managing their anger. But it appears like you are downplaying Thelma's fault in this matter while amplifying Seyi's.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Giddyperson: 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2019
MizzD:

You will never change cheesy grin

If Tacha were to be a ‘pokello’ or ‘vimbai’ I honestly wouldn’t be bothered about her bragging. But a struggling somebody with zero achievement and questionable lifestyle bragging endlessly is laughable cheesy

Talk about zero self awareness embarassed

P.S - Please dont Join them to share that certificate of incorporation. tongue
It can not be zero self awareness. She has a totally different background from Seyi. So her idea of measuring achievements are clearly different from his and yours. Her being from a poor background might be what makes her want to brag to coverup. While Seyi's once-rich grand father also led to his own over bloated ego. Either way, I like her, you cannot collect my like, she a nice girl when she opens up but she has her walls for a reason. Tacha for the money cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 77up(m): 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2019
Venita:
No one is giving updates anymore, just fights, fights and more fights. Hian!
can you pls screenshot your mention , I wanna check sontin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 3:39pm On Sep 09, 2019
BluntBoy:

You see, the reason why she assaulted him was because she was angry.

And the reason why he said what he said to her was because he was angry.

The only constant here is anger. Reactions differed.

In summary, they both reacted based on anger. They were both willing to hurt the opponent as deeply as possible as well as expel heat.

The verdict is that they were both wrong, and incapable of managing their anger. But it appears like you are downplaying Thelma's fault in this matter while amplifying Seyi's.

k
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Haviza(f): 3:40pm On Sep 09, 2019
The so-called three contenders - Mercy, Tacha and Mike don't deserve to win this show. Tacha and Mercy are unapologetic harlots and morally depraved degenerates. Mike is just here to exploit us for his own selfish benefit and he is very unentertaining, fake and unserious.

If Nigerians are smart they will throw their weight of support behind Frodd. Frodd deserves to win this show more than any of the other house mates. He has given us everything we wanted in this show: Drama, emotional rollercoaster, raw entertainment and comedy. Frodd is someone the average Nigerian can relate with and represents the values that we all hold as Nigerians; he is talented, hardworking, funny and God-fearing.

Frodd had vocally expressed gratitude to his fans countless times and he is someone who would give back to his fans for all their support. Frodd isn't arrogant, he is very humble. He doesn't disrespect his fellow housemates, biggie or the organizers. He might be a bit defensive but he isn't rude. He is also very real; he expresses his feelings with genuine emotional responses but still doesn't go overboard, hence why he has never received a strike despite having engaged in quite a few altercations with other housemates.

Support Frodd and let's make sure our money rests in the right hand.

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BluntBoy(m): 3:41pm On Sep 09, 2019
nazablossom:
k

You are welcome cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by K199: 3:41pm On Sep 09, 2019
Crixxx:

I can maybe relate to the pain you're feeling atm.. You know that feeling of anger and hatred that brews in you when you really want and admire something so bad but you know for sure you can never get it .

Silicone is only for the rich not for the poor and just only the rich and exposed can appreciate it.. Call her what you want but give it a notch and make it more infuriating Imo.

You couldn't defend Seyi anymore because you couldn't ingest the ample shame quit lies and just to save your head from the dilapidating beating Tacha titans will serve you, more reason you started annexing Tacha claiming to be a new titan. Shame boy grin grin

From conspicuous indications, Seyi was the one that felt heartbroken due to what he got from Thelma. Little wonder he started cursing and decrying.. Such cowardice..

Seyi is known for running away from his fears, makes derogatory statements about people but can never say it to their face and when confronted, he finds a way to sly away..

You really will be needing your well wishers around you when Mercy or Frodd is announced the winner

You're the one in sifia pain. Your fake dumb olosho Silicone is no different from a sex doll that can be bought in the market. Where's the fun? cheesy cheesy

I have never defended Seyi on here until you brought the Thelma nonsense here. Why would I even defend Tacha if Seyi was my fav? Is anything wrong up there?

Some people are going crazy cos of their dumb Silicone olosho who's got no content except being spanked by several men in the house. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Agbgift(f): 3:41pm On Sep 09, 2019
HoH challenge in 5mins time.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Psychedelia(m): 3:42pm On Sep 09, 2019
ibkayee:

Lmfao every time I see you attach this picture to your posts cheesy

This one, right? grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10192873_99662378275489screenshot20181206001357jpegb8b12fb5243cebf15ae3c86fee6a4114jpeg569f9bbc0b679cf5a98b8643d21dff2e_jpeg_jpeg18e8212c409d6c69c522cc042b546c0c

Yeah, I wish I had the guy's type of energy. Just look at his face, mehn!!! grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by onyeomanono24(f): 3:42pm On Sep 09, 2019
HOH in 5mins from now
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by toseen7: 3:43pm On Sep 09, 2019
HOH task starts in 5 minutes..

Dstv and rain wahala angry
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 3:45pm On Sep 09, 2019
77up:
can you pls screenshot your mention , I wanna check sontin grin
grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Agbgift(f): 3:45pm On Sep 09, 2019
Biggie this ur 5mins is not up-to 5mins o.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 3:45pm On Sep 09, 2019
BluntBoy:

You are welcome cheesy
grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 3:46pm On Sep 09, 2019
toseen7:
HOH task starts in 5 minutes..

Dstv and rain wahala angry
My love cheesy wink
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by K199: 3:48pm On Sep 09, 2019
Psychedelia:

The same way anybody can do or say anything on a reality show to gain supporters. Don't try to judge Mercy when your local 'First Daugter' reeks of feces. The same way I will not judge Mercy on moral grounds is the way I will not judge Tacha on moral grounds.
Everybody is doing what they can to win. You don't have to like it, but you must respect it.

If it offends you that much, you have three options:

1. Vote hard enough so Mercy gets evicted (this option will lead you to bankruptcy, cuz Mercy ain't going nowhere, G).

2. Change the channel to Rhema Network so you can hear God's word, since you are so upright.

3. Turn off the damned TV and go get some fresh air outside.

Reality show is an everyday live event, not something you just snap in your room and post on media to chase clouts, meaning you can't go long without exposing your true nature on a reality show.

Even Tacha who wanted to act a mean script couldn't keep it for long. However what has been consistent is the fact that she's not a an olosho.

We even have seen silicone's bushy punnay with her vibrator. We've seen her being spanked by several guys in the house. What else is there to see? Hahaha hahahaha

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 09, 2019
evavista:
Mercy is telling Diane to try applying to an American school in Ghana instead of going ver far away, Diana wants to make money next year and also juggle school till 2021. Mercy said she was resuscitated in from school in final year for an offence she committed in 200l, she then went to Ghana, but came back because the school called her back
Rusticated
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 3:50pm On Sep 09, 2019
Hopefully Cindy will win HOH .

I don't see her surviving this week if she's up .

1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 77up(m): 3:51pm On Sep 09, 2019
Haviza:
[s] The so-called three contenders - Mercy, Tacha and Mike don't deserve to win this show. Tacha and Mercy are unapologetic harlots and morally depraved degenerates. Mike is just here to exploit us for his own selfish benefit and he is very unentertaining, fake and unserious [/s]

If Nigerians are smart they will throw their weight of support behind Frodd. Frodd deserves to win this show more than any of the other house mates. He has given us everything we wanted in this show: Drama, emotional rollercoaster, raw entertainment and comedy. Frodd is someone the average Nigerian can relate with and represents the values that we all hold as Nigerians; he is talented, hardworking, funny and God-fearing.

Frodd had vocally expressed gratitude to his fans countless times and he is someone who would give back to his fans for all their support. Frodd isn't arrogant, he is very humble. He doesn't disrespect his fellow housemates, biggie or the organizers. He might be a bit defensive but he isn't rude. He is also very real; he expresses his feelings with genuine emotional responses but still doesn't go overboard, hence why he has never received a strike despite having engaged in quite a few altercations with other housemates.

Support Frodd and let's make sure our money rests in the right hand.
I like your campaign strategy, you are right about frood , even though I have never voted for him before, you have made enough points for people like me to make him my sec fav.

But pls avoid decampaigning of other hm.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4925) (4926) (4927) (4928) (4929) (4930) (4931) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.