Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,829 members, 7,831,693 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (4944) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4979656 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4941) (4942) (4943) (4944) (4945) (4946) (4947) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 6:01pm On Sep 09, 2019
akthedream2019:

IS THAT WHY MIKE HAS NOT WON ANY VETO OR HOH?

Mike needs prayers ooooo grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by edimolu3: 6:01pm On Sep 09, 2019
Quite a shame, are lawyers not supposed to be by far more intelligent than most professions?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Digital101: 6:02pm On Sep 09, 2019
K199:

The fact in the house below. Behold your olosho silicone. Hahahaha hahahaha
Are you not tired of this picture. You keep posting the same picture over and over again.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 77up(m): 6:02pm On Sep 09, 2019
Chiefheywhy:

Stop comparing Leo to Seyi.

Dem no be mate abeg!
you no knw book again, you no see say she don add lolu join leo grin .

If na me, Seyi go still collect change grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 09, 2019
Blackhawk01:

You are pathetic sha... That's a chat between Lola and Ayo concerning an eatery that his friend, in her school runs.

What exactly has she said that got you running around looking for "dirts" on her? You are so spineless! GTFOH with your cheerleaders!

Imagine calling Lola of all people lovepeddler... Haq haq haq haq cheesy cheesy cheesy. You dunno warriz going on!
Awwwn, thank you, dear.
That old woman is just jobless. I expected better evidence. Imagine thinking that would make me deactivate. The nerves. cheesy grin cheesy

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Should: 6:03pm On Sep 09, 2019
Munzy14:

come close let me whisper into ur ear....

Wait, let me check if some is coming... look left, right.. ok... Na mental case... grin

baba no stand.. lol
i bin tink say na only me dey observ him state of health ooo..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by evavista: 6:04pm On Sep 09, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Rusticated
thanks auto correct
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BluntBoy(m): 6:04pm On Sep 09, 2019
krazyeagle:
shocked shocked shocked

Amya what is this you are doing?

You just ended someone's journey to marriage before it even began.

Choi!!! That gal be like person wen dey beat for inside market con naked her.

People wicket ooo.

Mariinee is a very good friend. If you know her, you will understand that that chat was totally harmless and points to nothing morally bad.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 6:05pm On Sep 09, 2019
GOOD EVENING MY PEOPLE,.I JUST WANT TO MAKE AN ENQUIRY AND WILL NEED AN ACCURATE RESPONSE..

WHAT IS THE.ESSENSE OF JAMAICAN MIKE NOT EATING BEEF AND SOME FOOD, WHEN HE CANT EVEN WIN SIMPLE TASKS?

IT IS BETTER FOR CINDY TO REPRESENT NIGERIA THAN THAT JAMAICAN.... SEBI AT THE END, THEY WILL BOTH FAIL. BUT THE JOY WILL BE THAT WE WERE REPRESENT BY A NIGERIAN AND NOT A JAMAICAN.

LETS SAY NO TO A FAKE ATHLETE FROM JAMAICA.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 6:05pm On Sep 09, 2019
nadesh:
Frodd still canvassing Omashola for the veto power
Frodd knows, Omashola won't sell that. someone that is scared of eviction.. ones he does that, Housemates will nominate both.. grin

Then, laugh at omashola...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 09, 2019
BluntBoy:

Are you in Ilorin?
I was, dear. We are on break rn.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 6:06pm On Sep 09, 2019
akthedream2019:

THESE ARE THE STUFFS HE WON WHEN I CAME BACK..

1....A TELEVISION
2..KING OF PUZZLE(INDOMIE) WITH GOODIES
3...400K PLUS FROM INDOMIE CHALLENGE.
4.. 2ND POSITION AT THE ARENA GAME(WITH BET9JA COINS OOO) cheesy

THESE ARE THE MAJOR SUCCESS WITHIN [/b] SINCE I RETURNED LESS THAN 2 WEEKS OO [/b]

AS FOR MIKE,SINCE I RETURNED .... HE CAME. SECOND AT THE ARENA GAME WITH NO BET9JA COINS... KIKIKIKI

DURING THE INDOMIE PUZZLE CHALLANGE, THE JAMAICAN WAS DISGRACED ..HE WAS DEMOTED FROM 1ST TO 7TH POSITION FOR CHEATING.. KIKIKIKIKI

IT IS NOW YOUR TURN... TELL US WHAT THAT JAMAICAN MIKE. HAS ACHIEVED SINCE JUNE 30 THAT YOU HAVE BEEM SUPPORTING HIM

TELL US HOW MANY TIMES HE HAS BEEN DISQUALIFIED?

DONT TELL TELL ME THAT RECEIVING. COINS FROM JACKYE IS NOW AN ACHIEVEMENT OOO.. HAHAHAHA

IF THIS IS NOT BAD LUCK, WHAT CAN WE CALL IT? cheesy

CEE-C IS DOING FINE... SHE IS MORE ACTIVE IN BBNAIJA SEASON 4 THAN THAT JAMAICAN YOU SUPPORT. WE SEE CEE-C EVERYDAY.. LOL

WHERE IS TBOSS AND MIRACLE THAT YOU SUPPORTED? KIKIKIKI
PROVE ME WRONG WITH FACTS

Did you miss " part-time "
You were never truly gone because you kept popping in.
Because you lack self control , you can't help yourself which is sad grin

Miracle won 25 million, he's now in a flight school in USA
He also got 30 million from Rochas Okorocha .

TBoss just had a child for one the richest men in Nigeria.

They're both doing very fine and so will Mike .

The fact that they're not on TV dancing in a low budget Delta soap advert doesn't mean they're not doing well .

I have a friend who works at heritage Bank that told me in confidence that CeeC is not even among the top five depositor in their bank among the ex housemates .

Appearing on TV is not success but I see why you don't know it .

No matter how you want to erase it .

You can't erase the fact Miracle won .

You can't erase the fact that TBoss will always be considered way classier than your mad dog .

You can't erase the fact that Ike is not winning BBN 2019 .

And most especially you can't erase the fact that your departure and return were both super flops .

Do yourself and Ike you claim to support some good and fade into oblivion again .

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 6:07pm On Sep 09, 2019
Should:
i bin tink say na only me dey observ him state of health ooo..
cheesy leave am... I deh reply am when i get him time.. Lol

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 6:07pm On Sep 09, 2019
Geezeem:

I THINK THREEBEAR IS THAT JAMAICAN NUMBER ONE PROBLEM..

THE MORE THREEBEAR WRITE SENSELESS AND MEANINGLESS EPISTLES INSULTING OTHER HOUSEMATES, THEY MORE MIKE FAILS AND LOOSE FANS..

IT IS VERY SIMPLE..

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 77up(m): 6:07pm On Sep 09, 2019
Lauryn41:

No comments
I like this , we refused to notice any attention seeker grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BluntBoy(m): 6:08pm On Sep 09, 2019
Mariinee:
I was, dear. We are on break rn.

Wow. I miss Ilorin o. I remember Tipper Garage where I met my first love. grin

Anyway, enjoy the break. I hope to visit again one day. You must pound yam for me o whenever I visit.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Should: 6:09pm On Sep 09, 2019
Mariinee:
Lmaoooooo, how does that show that I was getting pimped? You are such a fooooool. cheesy grin
You better provide better evidence so I can take you serious. As old as you are, you don't have sense? Tragic.
how much for TDB?
Tdb= Till Day Break..
Ps: I love Mike ehhn see his beards

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 6:09pm On Sep 09, 2019
Geezeem:

You'll need all the prayers you can muster this week if mercy and Ike are both up.

Mercy's fan are currently roasting him on Twitter ,so the pity votes might not be coming through .

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by makydebbie(f): 6:09pm On Sep 09, 2019
Blackhawk01:

Good girl, be like me. tongue tongue

Yes my love. cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 6:10pm On Sep 09, 2019
Mariinee:
Awwwn, thank you, dear.
That old woman is just jobless. I expected better evidence. Imagine thinking that would make me deactivate. The nerves. cheesy grin cheesy

Girllll, even Seun knows "deactivate" isn't in our dictionary! cheesy cheesy

She has nothing on you, let her go find client to send to jail with her baseless sob stories...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 6:10pm On Sep 09, 2019
Lauryn41:

Ike trusts seyi enough to tell him things like this

Then again that's a very stupid thing to do

Ike can fall hands sha

Ike sees Seyi as a senior bro and has said so

A guy that told us he went to jail, told of his parents and upbringing will hide someone else story? grin

He tells another's story, the way he tells his own

And Seyi likes having that kinda convo with him, so he could be humouring him.

The day merike were having issues, Seyi came to settle them and was telling Ike what to do as per get touchy feely
instead of talking plenty with mercy... Mercy was there hearing him

I do wonder if Ike ever told mercy he discusses her with Seyi? Can you pls confirm this for me?

That said.... He is a stupid boi (in mercy's voice) for discussing his love life with someone on camera lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 09, 2019
BluntBoy:

Wow. I miss Ilorin o. I remember Tipper Garage where I met my first love. grin

Anyway, enjoy the break. I hope to visit again one day. You must pound yam for me o whenever I visit.
Lol, I can't pound yam oh. But I can make indomie.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 6:11pm On Sep 09, 2019
Mariinee:
Lmaoooooo, how does that show that I was getting pimped? You are such a fooooool. cheesy grin
You better provide better evidence so I can take you serious. As old as you are, you don't have sense? Tragic.

How hungry could you be really? Taking numbers of men from faceless forum just because of food and goodies for you and your roomate. I'm sure he's a married man! You're really pathetic my dear. It's your type they use for ritual. Some people on here might think you're a decent girl not knowing you're just a cheap runs girl. And to think this incident happened just a few months ago?

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 6:11pm On Sep 09, 2019
akthedream2019:

I THINK THREEBEAR IS THAT JAMAICAN NUMBER ONE PROBLEM..

THE MORE THREEBEAR WRITE SENSELESS AND MEANINGLESS EPISTLES INSULTING OTHER HOUSEMATES, THEY MORE MIKE FAILS AND LOOSE FANS..

IT IS VERY SIMPLE..
Just like you're Ike's .

Since you came back full-time he's been failing too and lost the little fans he gained in your absence . grin

Maybe we should both take a break .

But unlike you , I'll actually be missed .

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Should: 6:11pm On Sep 09, 2019
Blackhawk01:

Yeah and your father is my client...
ejjoor
Lol

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 77up(m): 6:12pm On Sep 09, 2019
Chiefheywhy:

Ordinary conduct and the way he carries himself , Seyi never reach that level.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BluntBoy(m): 6:12pm On Sep 09, 2019
Mariinee:
Lol, I can't pound yam oh. But I can make indomie.

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4941) (4942) (4943) (4944) (4945) (4946) (4947) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.