Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,162 members, 7,849,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:51 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (498) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5003021 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by jjii: 10:49am On Jul 10, 2019
Ike had better not pair with Tacha oh!!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 10:50am On Jul 10, 2019
Threebear:
When I said the ships were fake , some people thought I was throwing shades but look at what is happening . grin
WERE YOU NOT THE SAME PERSON CALLING MERCY IKE'S WIFE?

AS AN IKE FAN,I NEVER BELIEVED IKE AND MERCY ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP. IKE AND MERCY ARE JUST FRIENDS FOR NOW.. EVEN IF THEY ARE LOVERS... IKE IS MORE ABOUT THE GAME AND THAT IS PART OF THE REASONS I LIKE HIM.

IKE IKE IKE MY GUY.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BenNash: 10:50am On Jul 10, 2019
DrakeBlend:
Ike x Mercy would have been the ultimate Bonnie & Clyde angry
Be like Ike want make i give am another strike

Ike bleeped up sha. The guy no sabi strategy at all. Why would any sane person pair with Tacha. And kim is even making it obvious she wants him because he can do anything.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibkayee(f): 10:50am On Jul 10, 2019
MamBi:
Appears Kim is trying to dissuade Ike about partnering with "someone".

She tells him that the person asked him so she can be the boss in the partnering.

Ike is surprised because he thought "she" asked him because she thought he was a strong player.

She then tells Ike that the girl probably will want to keep ALL the coins if she and Ike win.

Ike is stunned and laughs saying this is impossible.

He then ask Kim if she has made a choice yet.

Kim says she is still considering but that Jeff who she is considering is not "hungry" enough for her.
Lol they’re just as scheming as each other
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Missreal(f): 10:50am On Jul 10, 2019
ifyalways:
Thank God Ella has removed that horrible wig and damn! She is pretty.

Very pretty. Eeghe come and see ya girl o. cheesy
She is my gal too.i luv her so much❤❤

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 10:53am On Jul 10, 2019
jjii:
Ike had better not pair with Tacha oh!!
IF HE THINKS TACHA CAN GET HIM THE COINS,.. WHY NOT?
THEY ARE NOT ENEMIES,.. ARE THEY?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Biggie2206: 10:54am On Jul 10, 2019
NLSavage:
Why is mercy saying she's done with Ike. Abeg house tell me

She dey find love but guy man think say she na weak link.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Biggie2206: 10:56am On Jul 10, 2019
akthedream2019:

IF HE THINKS TACHA CAN GET HIM THE COINS,.. WHY NOT?
THEY ARE NOT ENEMIES,.. ARE THEY?

I just tire for this people, seems they think biggie house is for love or the pairing stuff is for gum body.

Nansense.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 10:56am On Jul 10, 2019
Biggie2206:

You garrit!

1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by NLSavage: 10:57am On Jul 10, 2019
Biggie2206:

be like say Ike no kuku like surgery nyashgrin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Biggie2206: 10:57am On Jul 10, 2019
DrakeBlend:

You garrit!

I wonder why she think Ike is obligated to pick her. Lol.

Maybe the guy don see say she no get competitive spirit.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 10, 2019
What are you waiting for go vote my girl Mercy
SMS VOTE Mercy to 32052

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tripitaka: 11:01am On Jul 10, 2019
Biggie2206:

I just tire for this people, seems they think biggie house is for love or the pairing stuff is for gum body.

Nansense.

Biggie made it clear that the pairing should be 'strategic'.

Those blaming Ike for his choice are forgetting that he pulled off the Omatsola heist with Tacha as an accomplice. So he believes she would be down for whatever.

Everything no be my emotions. Man has to use his head.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Missreal(f): 11:01am On Jul 10, 2019
Taraby:

Her attitude would make anyone pissed off, and again she makes trouble and ain't beautiful
Which one is she aint beautiful again??so many housemates in dat house has pissed us all off in one way or d other but we still luv dem cos dats wat makes dem human❤Not all d guys and babes in house fine sef...d people who hate ella and find her "ugly"no even fine at all cos i have seen most of their pix and dey are nothing to write home about at.make dem free my girl joor..untill naijas stop attaching dis "beauty" aspect in bbnaija,we will keep losing entertainers,drama and lively people ib d show.Meanwhile ..pls vote ella,u wont regret it��

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Auntybose007: 11:01am On Jul 10, 2019
BenNash:
I wonder why Tacha and Kim no fit leave Ike for mercy. And IKe ought to have said yes to Mercy. She's the closest to him in the house na. That Tacha na bad news..

Tacha is ike's bonnie o
Confirm partners in crime.

I hope they pair and I'll be really surprised if they don't.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Auntybose007: 11:02am On Jul 10, 2019
MamBi:

She tells him that the person asked him so she can be the boss in the partnering.

Ike is surprised because he thought "she" asked him because she thought he was a strong player.

She then tells Ike that the girl probably will want to keep ALL the coins if she and Ike win.

Kim says she is still considering but that Jeff who she is considering is not "hungry" enough for her.

This is classic kim
I hope ike sees tgrough it sha

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 11:03am On Jul 10, 2019
thatigboman:
which characters are bonny and clyde?

Bonnie (woman) and Clyde (man) were famous bank robbers. Films were made about some of their heists.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by NLSavage: 11:03am On Jul 10, 2019
Tripitaka:

Biggie made it clear that the pairing should be 'strategic'.

Those blaming Ike for his choice are forgetting that he pulled off the Omatsola heist with Tacha as an accomplice. So he believes she would be down for whatever.

Everything no be by emotions. Man has to use his head.
Baba

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 11:03am On Jul 10, 2019
DrakeBlend:
Ike x Mercy would have been the ultimate Bonnie & Clyde angry
Be like Ike want make i give am another strike
why don't u let him fall in love naturally, His prior motive there should be winning the game before anything else. Which he isn't doing badly in at the moment.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 11:03am On Jul 10, 2019
Vyolet:

You can't be more right wink wink.

I'd give up too, smart people, they want people to do more of sms.

Please throw in some votes for Ella kiss kiss cry

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 11:03am On Jul 10, 2019
Tacha and ike actually fits in this pairing

Mercy and seyi ??seriously
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ifyalways(f): 11:04am On Jul 10, 2019
Biggie2206:

Not true at all.

She is the only female who advanced in the head of house challenge. If ike picks Tacha or Kim, I see mercy having a long laugh at last because the fight and blame trading wey go follow if dem fail lose no be here

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 11:04am On Jul 10, 2019
Biggie2206:

Lol... She's taken the imaginary relationship to the next level whereas Ike neva move.
But I'd have preferred their partnership though, Ike can do 'bad' all by himself... Dunno if a Tacha character will improve him or confuse him. Two captain in one boat

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by badinfluence: 11:04am On Jul 10, 2019
If everything is based on 'romantic' pairing, shey e go sweet??
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 11:04am On Jul 10, 2019
TV strap- Mercy wants IKe, IKe wants coins
Me-Deaddd
cheesy

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Missreal(f): 11:04am On Jul 10, 2019
Taraby:

Her attitude would make anyone pissed off, and again she makes trouble and ain't beautiful
But ur mercy aint beautiful too..infact without mercy's artificial ass,wat else has she got going for her??

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 11:05am On Jul 10, 2019
Kim should confront tacha once and for all

I want to see something

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 11:05am On Jul 10, 2019
MamBi:
Oh my goodness. Just listening to Mike talking to Kim and am truly amazed at how many times he says you know what I mean. grin

He wasn't even using in it as "you know what I mean" truly. Almost like he was using it as a comma.

I thought you all were exaggerating.. Lol, I am sure he will be shocked when he is told about it. grin

Honestly listening to him is very draining

Such a good looking young man

I wonder what is responsible for this?

I mean his inability to articulate his words?

How can you ask someone if they know

What you mean, before you even make sense? sad

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DoubleeDee: 11:05am On Jul 10, 2019
meobizy:

She took a calculated gamble and it will pay off.
There’s no way she doesn’t know Mike is only a fine face.
Nelson is another fine face with nothing to offer.
Gedoni is an attractive already hooked-up bore.
I’m surprised she didn’t pick Awolowo, knowing fully well his name will resonate with Nigerians.

Trust me, that girl is out for the ultimate prize.
She’s playing exactly what Sheila used to go far by hooking on to Uti.
This time she is dead on-accurate in picking the right candidate.
Let’s see how far she’s willing to go physically with Omashola.

I won’t say the man is ugly, he is an attractive person, a model in fact.
It’s just that compared to these more youthful men he doesn’t stand out.

Edit: His unpolished personality also doesn’t help matters but is a huge part of his success so far.

Impressive!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 11:06am On Jul 10, 2019
badinfluence:
If everything is based on 'romantic' pairing, shey e go sweet??

The way I am beefing romance this season eh?
I need to think of them as individuals, and not pairs
For the love of mily’s game
cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 11:06am On Jul 10, 2019
MamBi:

"VELY VELY "IMPOSSIBLE..

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 11:07am On Jul 10, 2019
styrese:
why don't u let him fall in love naturally, His prior motive there should be winning the game before anything else. Which he isn't doing badly in at the moment.

Thank you!

(1) (2) (3) ... (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.