Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (5017) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4930933 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5014) (5015) (5016) (5017) (5018) (5019) (5020) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chiefheywhy(m): 12:58pm On Sep 10, 2019
Exorcise:

Geezeem see your team membersgrin

Too Many Munzys in Ikegang

I swear, I'm feeling for Ike already, a lot of useless people are already planning to dumb him in the Final.

Truly, Ike is the 'Nina' of that ship!

Las las, Team Mercy antics worked!

Pathetic!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Redted: 12:58pm On Sep 10, 2019
Starke:
VOTE Mike.
He is the quintessential man, the classic man. He is the type of son every parent will wish to have. He personalises fair play and maturity.
He does not take things personal, brings fun to the house and is creative.
Aspersions on his nationality is amply countered by the fact that the organizers brought him on to the show as a full fledged Nigerian. Olayemi is not a foreign name. It is a typical Yoruba name.
His presence on the show brings respect and gives Nigeria a truly classy face to international viewers.
Text VOTE Mike to 32052 and make yourself a proud upholder of our collective integrity as a Nation of positive minded individuals.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 12:59pm On Sep 10, 2019
Threebear:
[s] If you want to read jokes just log into Nairaland .

Every week they make elaborate plans on who and who not to vote for cheesy grin

The results ends up being something different .

Last week they were all team fraud ... you'd think he will end up with sixty percent ,yet khafi used him to mop the floor grin

This week the clownery continues . grin

I've never seen a bunch of useless , ineffective people congregated together in delusion of grandeur .
[/s]
YOU HAVENT INSULTED IKE TODAY,.. HOPE ALL IS WELL?
HMMM.. I FORGET SAY BUSINESS DON DEY BOOM FOR YOU THESE WEEK...
CHOP THE MONEY AND RECHARGE CARDS..

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by tsquaure(f): 12:59pm On Sep 10, 2019
Mercymustwin:

I know it's sad to admit but you should know that Mercy is far stronger than Ike. Let's come to terms with reality please. Ike himself wouldn't mind Mercy winning. If Mercy wins, it will benefit Ike a lot. Mercy is going to use the money to help Ike after the show because u know that Mercy is very generous.

Mercy has a big house where Ike can stay in. Mercy has connections and with the 60M in her account, she can set up businesses for Ike or connect him to shows. Mercy is very kind and will definitely help her boo after the show. So I assure u Ikegangsters, your boy is in safe hands in and outside the show. One love

Only one person can win oo biko.

Cubana chief priest can only try his best but we have to be strategic to do the rest. Think about it

Please Vote Mercy for the money
this is a lie from the pit of hell . The kind that Team Miracle started spreading close to the final about Nina . Ike wants the money . He came to play the game as Ike not as Merike . He has played a good game and deserves a shot at the money . Campaign by all means for Mercy but never say Ike doesn't mind if he loses .

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Exorcise: 1:00pm On Sep 10, 2019
Chiefheywhy:
[/b]

I swear, I'm feeling for Ike already, a lot of useless people are already planning to dumb him in the Final.

Truly, Ike is the 'Nina' of that ship!

Las las, Team Mercy antics worked!

Pathetic!

They are Winner chasers

Na their way be thatgrin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mercymustwin(f): 1:00pm On Sep 10, 2019
safarigirl:
strong people don't beg for votes from the weak ones

When Miracle and Nina got to finals, Team Miracle were not begging Nina fans to abandon her. You want to win? Win with your votes, nobody owes anybody extra votes.

Are you sure you followed last year's edition? Miracle fans were begging Nina fans to vote Miracle. MINA fans had to also vote Miracle because he was the stronger contender.

No matter how strong you are, you still need one or two alliances to be 100% sure that u are winning.

Anyway sha, Mercy still has alliance with Elo and Diane fans.

I still hope Ikegangsters end up changing their mind. One love
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by river18: 1:02pm On Sep 10, 2019
safarigirl:
strong people don't beg for votes from the weak ones

When Miracle and Nina got to finals, Team Miracle were not begging Nina fans to abandon her. You want to win? Win with your votes, nobody owes anybody extra votes.
Na so grin
Threebear:
Mina fans please now we the know the strong one between the two ,can we abandon Nina and vote just Miracle .....
Please ,I beg you

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 1:02pm On Sep 10, 2019
Mercymustwin:

Are you sure you followed last year's edition? Miracle fans were begging Nina fans to vote Miracle. MINA fans had to also vote Miracle because he was the stronger contender.

No matter how strong you are, you still need one or two alliances to be 100% sure that u are winning.

Anyway sha, Mercy still has alliance with Elo and Diane fans.

I still hope Ikegangsters end up changing their mind. One love

Let Mercy hold those alliances.

Ike has brought more relevance to this show than a Nina, so, never rank him on her level.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 1:04pm On Sep 10, 2019
Exorcise:

Hahhahahaha

Na the guy Ban mewink

But then again I've alws had 2 Monikers with same name Oshe(though one dey rest for 10yrs now sha)

U know say I wasnt meek for Double wahala unlike now when I be just 14wink
i know... lol...

11, 111....and others.. cheesy

na abba kyari the police man, Me deh call am..cheesy

His best moves on nairaland are; Ban and closing of thread... cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 1:04pm On Sep 10, 2019
river18:

Na so grin

MINA fans are fans of BOTH

Nina fans are fans of Nina.

They can campaign for MERIKE fans to abandon Ike, but nobody sjould call Ike fans in. Some cannot even stand the Mercy and somebody is saying they should abandon Ike, for who?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 1:05pm On Sep 10, 2019
I NOTICED OF RECENT THAT TACHA HAS BEEN ADDRESSING EBUKA AS "BROTHER EBUKA "...SOON WE GO DEY HEAR "OGA BIGGIE..

THIS TACHA WEAK.. NA ATTENTION DEY GIVE AM POWER.. DENY HER OF ATTENTION AND SHE WILL.BE NNOTHING.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by richPHAROAH: 1:05pm On Sep 10, 2019
TITAN TACHA FOR THE 60M.
argue with awolowo

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Redted: 1:05pm On Sep 10, 2019
Team Mike pls stop worrying about other teams whether they are voting so n so it doesn't matter ! ours is to make sure we tripple the effort n vote Mike to stay pls m begging you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by river18: 1:05pm On Sep 10, 2019
safarigirl:
MINA fans are fans of BOTH

Nina fans are fans of Nina.

They can campaign for MERIKE fans to abandon Ike, but nobody sjould call Ike fans in. Some cannot even stand the Mercy and somebody is saying they should abandon Ike, for who?

threebear was nt Mina fan,only miracle

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Exorcise: 1:06pm On Sep 10, 2019
Munzy14:
i know... lol...
11, 111....and others.. cheesy
na abba kyari the police man, Me deh call am..cheesy
His best moves on nairaland are; Ban and closing of thread... cheesy
Lol

He matter tire me
I fit sue am ooogrin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Neimar: 1:06pm On Sep 10, 2019
Prettypinkyy:
Mehn people are not playing ooo Mike or seyi fit top this poll ooo

nor be only

Who be Uti??

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 1:08pm On Sep 10, 2019
Jesu, I was finally banned by them anti-spam thingies...

And that was when I wanted to gist grin grin

I even had another bot ban that was supposed to last till tomorrow..

Now, I can boast of being a “bad” person. Me self haf entered jail. Let nobody try me now tongue

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 1:08pm On Sep 10, 2019
river18:

threebear was nt Mina fan,only miracle
...but he addressed MINA fans, did he not?

Did he say NINA fans, abandon her?

You want to troll, do it well undecided

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Onyinye15(f): 1:08pm On Sep 10, 2019
I dont even know who to vote for with this 200 votes

Mike
Seyi
khafi or
Tacha
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by doziefrank07(m): 1:09pm On Sep 10, 2019
Prettypinkyy:
Mehn people are not playing ooo Mike or seyi fit top this poll ooo
lets watch and see...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 1:09pm On Sep 10, 2019
Chiefheywhy:
[/b]

Gbas gbos!!!

Chaiiii, my chest is paining me sha.

Styrese hope you're not crying sha? cry cry cry
YOU WONT FACE VOTING YOUR JAMAICAN MIKE NOW.. ON SUNDAY, YOU WILL BE HERE CRYING AND BLAMING BIGGIE... grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 1:10pm On Sep 10, 2019
Chiefheywhy:
[/b]

Gbas gbos!!!

Chaiiii, my chest is paining me sha.

Styrese hope you're not crying sha? cry cry cry
No go vote
Be there talking nonsense grin
they never born the person wey go make me cry grin
Except Tears of joy sha when Ike wins cheesy

I just hope u won't be the one to cry on Sunday cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 1:11pm On Sep 10, 2019
akthedream2019:

YOU HAVENT INSULTED IKE TODAY,.. HOPE ALL IS WELL?
HMMM.. I FORGET SAY BUSINESS DON DEY BOOM FOR YOU THESE WEEK...
CHOP THE MONEY AND RECHARGE CARDS..
Unlike you I don't wake up in the morning and start looking for who to insult grin

Hope you're voting Mike grin

You know if he's evicted the little likes you've been enjoying will dilapidate .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Exorcise: 1:11pm On Sep 10, 2019
MamBi:

Now, I can boast of being a “bad” person. Me self haf entered jail. Let nobody try me now tongue

Hashocked

U missed me to the extent You had to come visit me at Kujecheesy

Babbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 1:12pm On Sep 10, 2019
MamBi:

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 10, 2019
Onyinye15:

Mike
Seyi
khafi or
Tacha

Vote Khafi. The others have money bags voting for them. Khafi has no one but her fans.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by river18: 1:13pm On Sep 10, 2019
safarigirl:
...but he addressed MINA fans, did he not?

Did he say NINA fans, abandon her?

You want to troll, do it well undecided
yumina is nina fan,threebear begg her to abandon nina for miracle grin

Threebear:

yimmy my beautiful yum ....
we both know Nina cannot win.

She said she will live with Miracle for a year ,please put your money where your mouth is.

in this economy ,budgeting for two is actually tedious.

Help miracle to help Nina .. pls

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mercymustwin(f): 1:13pm On Sep 10, 2019
Onyinye15:

Mike
Seyi
khafi or
Tacha

If you are in team Mercy which I suspect, please vote Khafi for strategic reasons
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 1:15pm On Sep 10, 2019
Chiefheywhy:
[s]

Una never get sense.

You gan gan! grin

Una go get sense las las! grin[/s]
Na person wey get sense dey advice another person tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 1:16pm On Sep 10, 2019
Threebear:

Unlike you I don't wake up in the morning and start looking for who to insult grin

Hope you're voting Mike grin

You know if he's evicted the little likes you've been enjoying will dilapidate .
HOW MUCH MONEY AND RECHARGE CARDS HAVE YOU MADE FROM GULLIBLE TEAM JAMAICAN MIKE TODAY?

WE ALL KNOW YOU DONT VOTE... YOU ONLY COME HERE TO FOOL PEOPLE BY POSTING SMS SCREENSHOTS YOU GOT FROM TWITTER.

BUSINESS IS BOOMING FOR YOU.. CHOP LIFE...
ANNUAL BUSINESS cheesy

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chiefheywhy(m): 1:17pm On Sep 10, 2019
styrese:
No go vote
Be there talking nonsense grin
they never born the person wey go make me cry grin
Except Tears of joy sha when Ike wins cheesy

I just hope u won't be the one to cry on Sunday cheesy

But you're always quick to cry with your emotional posts. grin

This is part of the delusional people Mercymustwin was making reference to, grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5014) (5015) (5016) (5017) (5018) (5019) (5020) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.