Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,706 members, 7,837,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (5024) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4987950 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5021) (5022) (5023) (5024) (5025) (5026) (5027) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 4:29pm On Sep 10, 2019
Threebear:

Then keep voting and stop giving yourself heart palpitations with fake news.
My dear., people are boasting of 60 percent. I am in their group. "Take heed lest you fall"
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 4:29pm On Sep 10, 2019
Hope you all are listening to Khaffy the game player? grin
Khaffy and Mike in the closet. Khaffy said last week, she was in a hole, this week she is stepping out of that hole. She will show the house mate a new version of her.
So her friendship with Tacha last week was a hole ? cheesy
We watch

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 10, 2019
nowpresence:

save your breath

khafi is a goner already, and nothing can stop it.

vote mike

vote mike

vote mike

vote mike

vote mike

vote mike

drop some vote for seyi

You've switched from Venita to Mike? Your Queen Venita is now a Tacha supporter so better join her in campaigning for Tacha and stop embarrassing her.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tripitaka: 4:29pm On Sep 10, 2019
Arysha20:

Sirdee
Venita
Esther
Thelma

All for Tacha

And these Mercy fans want to add Khafi to the mix. And they call themselves Strategists? grin

The same conglomeration of ìdiots that said they can buy a car worth 6m with in 1week of leaving the house are now Jarumas towncriers just because of 500k.

Deluded mofos.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 4:30pm On Sep 10, 2019
DownChelsea:
OF COURSE, TWO WILL LEAVE
One person is leaving.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chiefheywhy(m): 4:31pm On Sep 10, 2019
teresafaith:
I have 5k online votes to give, and I'll be sharing accordingly

3k for khaffi, cos of blackhauwk and makydebi and moreover they've been supportive of frodd.

2k for Mike, cos he deserves it.

because if I follow that elenu pepeye threebear person go offend God

Goodluck to others.

°°You're blessed!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 4:31pm On Sep 10, 2019
Rossycee:

One person is leaving.
I laugh. We watch!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tripitaka: 4:31pm On Sep 10, 2019
nadesh:

Gist us. You don't do updates anymore. E no good oo. God bless MizzD where ever she is.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 4:32pm On Sep 10, 2019
Arysha20:

Sirdee
Venita
Esther
Thelma

All for Tacha

And these Mercy fans want to add Khafi to the mix. And they call themselves Strategists? grin
What's ur own with Mike? Be smart. If Mike is evicted because of all these ur propaganda up n down, no team Mike will vote Mercy. Just be calculative. Better not even campaign at all than decampaign

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 4:32pm On Sep 10, 2019
Mike just told Khaffy that he believes that if he survives Sunday, he will win. grin
We watch o
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 4:32pm On Sep 10, 2019
scondy:
my favs in no particular order are Ike, Mercy, Frodd, Venita, and I am beginning to like Joe too...

And i cant stand seyi, Sir dee and Esther despite them being Yoruba like me.....

So BB has never been about tribes or nationalities for most viewers......there may be few exceptions though

INSIDE LIFE.. grin. LIARS AND HYPOCRITES NO GET SHAME AGAIN OO

scondy:

Looooool.....wetin we no go see this week.....omo....dem say na Federal Govt. money dey involved.....lol...i wan die....

The campaign this week is crazy...truth is anyone can go home...Biggie may even evict 3.....which means the only person 100% safe is whoever tops the vote even if it is with 0.1% margin.....Biggie is making moooooooney this week,.......Vote o......make ur fav no go house on sunday.....

As for me.......Omo yoruba le mi o.....swagger.....seyi all the way... ..
ANTY,YOU CAN ONLY DECEIVE YOURSELF... SHAME.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 4:33pm On Sep 10, 2019
DownChelsea:
I laugh. We watch!
Laugh well, on Sunday you will confirm it.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by genius43(m): 4:33pm On Sep 10, 2019
Blainz:

Oil dey your head!
Sir Dee don start to dey mobilze for Tacha already
Even Thelma right now is for Tacha
If Khafi joins dem...the support is enlarging.
They think they are eliminating Tacha's allies but it will work for good.
From what I heard there may be 7 hms in the finale this year.
Imagine
Tacha
Mike
Mercy
Ike
Diane
Frodd
Omashola (Cindy or Seyi)

The list has no ally of Tacha but Mercy's = advantage Tacha!

Flawed logic. Miracle had all his allies in the house exception of Cee C and still won. Half of the people Efe took to the finals where all his allies.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 4:34pm On Sep 10, 2019
Tripitaka:

Gist us. You don't do updates anymore. E no good oo. God bless MizzD where ever she is.
Only an audio device can keep up with Khaffy. I cannot come and kill myself but i modified my post.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Akorkor(f): 4:35pm On Sep 10, 2019
nadesh:
Khaffy and Mike in the closet. Khaffy said last week, she was in a hole, this week she is stepping out of that hole. She will show the house mate a new version of her.
We watch

That babe en...Na real two faces. I like her and voted for her last week but I ain't do that anymore. Seyi is the password this week.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nowpresence(f): 4:36pm On Sep 10, 2019
Arysha20:

You've switched from Venita to Mike? Your Queen Venita is now a Tacha supporter so better join her in campaigning for Tacha and stop embarrassing her.
I don't care who she supports now. Before she came, i was team mike, now that she is gone i am back to team mike.
Her supporting trasha is between her and jaruma, so i dont care.

vote mike
vote mike
vote mike
vote mike

mike for the money

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 4:39pm On Sep 10, 2019
Xfactor22:

Take heart, we know deep
down in your heart, you're crying. smiley

Lol grin grin grin

I cried whilst voting her earlier, why should I be ashamed of that? Boy, bye!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Akorkor(f): 4:39pm On Sep 10, 2019
nadesh:
Mike just told Khaffy that he believes that if he survives Sunday, he will win. grin
We watch o

We watch
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 10, 2019
Arysha20:

If I was a Mercy supporter I'll vote for Tacha and Khafi like there is no tommorow so that Mike and Seyi will bounce. With them not in the house, all their fans will throw their support behind Mercy in the finals rather than Tacha.

Arysha20:

Mercy fans do all you can to vote out Seyi and Mike, even if it means spending thousands voting for Khafi and Tacha.

If Seyi and Mike go home that's extra 15% from Seyi fans and 20% from Mike fans, totalling extra 30 -35% for Mercy in the finals. Seyi fans will rather die than vote Tacha, same as Mike fans.

Play this game with your heads, not your hearts. Because Mercy hates Khafi doesn't mean that you should not vote Khafi. Mercy doesn't know what's going on outside the house. You will be doing this for her own good.

I don talk, if una like make una no listen.

I give everyone on Nairaland permission to post this my two comments on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp. Spread the message. Tweet it many times. Post it under Instagram posts. Share it on Facebook. Spam it on WhatsApp.

Preach the word!!! cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nowpresence(f): 4:39pm On Sep 10, 2019
Akorkor:

That babe en...Na real two faces. I like her and voted for her last week but I ain't do that anymore. Seyi is the password this week.

Na so
using her yeye energy to cover up her evil side.

as you vote seyi please drop some votes for mike.

hopefully ony khafi is evicted on sunday
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 10, 2019
genius43:

Flawed logic. Miracle had all his allies in the house exception of Cee C and still won. Half of the people Efe took to the finals where all his allies.

Miracle: Nina's fans made the sacrifice at the finale; except you are saying Ike's fans will abandon him and be Nina.

Efe: Efe's season...efe was clear favourite from the start and the gap with others was very high.

NB: this season has bn very competitive from the get-go. Any little thing could sway the chances.
Peace!
We watch!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nowpresence(f): 4:40pm On Sep 10, 2019
Arysha20:

I give everyone on Nairaland permission to post these my two comments on Twitter and Facebook. Spread the message. Tweet it many times. Post it under Instagram posts.

Preach rhe word!!! cheesy cheesy
your strategy is dead on arrival.
khafi is a goner

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 4:41pm On Sep 10, 2019
Love892:
My dear., people are boasting of 60 percent. I am in their group. "Take heed lest you fall"
That's why "mind your business " is a slogan.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Alphagan(m): 4:42pm On Sep 10, 2019
Khafi is a manipulative, two-faced talkative. She just confirmed she was in a hole last week, referring to her friendship with Tacha. Where are Tacha's fans claiming Khafi is her only friend in the house?

Keep shipping the manipulative biitch

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Akorkor(f): 4:42pm On Sep 10, 2019
Arysha20:

I give everyone on Nairaland permission to post these my two comments on Twitter and Facebook. Spread the message. Tweet it many times. Post it under Instagram posts.

Preach rhe word!!! cheesy cheesy

This is hate speech. If mercy go win, she go win. Tacha will not win this show even if its for Betnaija to change the result they will do it.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by P0c0p0c0: 4:42pm On Sep 10, 2019
akthedream2019:

INSIDE LIFE.. grin. LIARS AND HYPOCRITES NO GET SHAME AGAIN OO

ANTY,YOU CAN ONLY DECEIVE YOURSELF... SHAME.

You ehn! Post digger!

Well, people change who they are stanning.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 4:42pm On Sep 10, 2019
nadesh:
We watch

The speed at which you're losing it is shocking. How in that conversation did "Tacha" crop up? Hope your fave's lack of understanding isn't rubbing off on you...

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by toseen7: 4:43pm On Sep 10, 2019
Rossycee:

One person is leaving.

With four weeks left and 11 housemates, you think one person will leave?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 4:44pm On Sep 10, 2019
Mike just said if he survives this week he'll win .

I speak it into existence. grin cheesy

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 4:44pm On Sep 10, 2019
Arysha20:
Mike the cursed Jamaican gets booted out in the first round again.

Oh u even hate Mike before. *Ignored*

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Akorkor(f): 4:45pm On Sep 10, 2019
Alphagan:
Khafi is a manipulative, two-faced talkative. She just confirmed she was in a hole last week, referring to her friendship with Tacha. Where are Tacha's fans claiming Khafi is her only friend in the house?

Tacha shipping the manipulative biitch

Off course, we all know she is manipulative and that is why she is a cop.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 4:45pm On Sep 10, 2019
Akorkor:

Ten faces. Two face is small

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5021) (5022) (5023) (5024) (5025) (5026) (5027) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.