Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,059 members, 7,849,281 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:46 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (5061) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5002141 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5058) (5059) (5060) (5061) (5062) (5063) (5064) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by omamush(f): 8:59am On Sep 11, 2019
Ayamhappy:

so u hv 4gotten wen Tacha trash Frodd ?
sey if nt biggie brother, shr nd Frodd no dey same level, he wud hv bn using money 2 see her
dat Frodd gt light face bt black yansh......She evn called him Idiot..............Tacha is evn d one dat has ever insulted Frodd pass in that house in his face.........
U came late jooor....no b last month u gt GOtv ?

Don't mind him, I laugh when they keep saying frodd is the only one that has mind to face tacha, tacha wey no send. Frodd has been careful with her ever since, She finished frodd the day they had misunderstanding,

Even while doing their group work she always throw jabs at him and shut him down whenever he tries forcing his opinion in the group, frodd no get mouth for where tacha dey.

the only person that had balls to face anybody in that house without being intimated was Esther, she no dey fear.

Frodd na for guys body he dey get mouth.
Mtchewww, make he face tacha na whether he no go cry.

Only Joe get tacha medicine but unfortunately he left.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ayamhappy(m): 9:03am On Sep 11, 2019
Good morning Nairaland
Hw was ya night, hop its awesome
as u wake up to this bright day....ya day nd night wil b bright 4 ever (Amen)

SEYI pray for u all...........As u ar going to ya various place of work, u will hustle less nd earn more

pls dnt forget to vote ur boy......d line-up is madt nd Seyi is below........pls safe Seyi, Vote him, Campaign 4him.........Tell atleast 3people abt Seyi today to vote him

God bless u ar u do so

VOTE Seyi-32052

online vote is nt bad likwise App Gotv/DSTV Vote gt a long way to go

VOTE Seyi
VOTE SucrePapito
VoTE Intelligent man

God bless u

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 9:03am On Sep 11, 2019
Ayamhappy:

so u hv 4gotten wen Tacha trash Frodd ?
sey if nt biggie brother, shr nd Frodd no dey same level, he wud hv bn using money 2 see her
dat Frodd gt light face bt black yansh......She evn called him Idiot..............Tacha is evn d one dat has ever insulted Frodd pass in that house in his face.........
U came late jooor....no b last month u gt GOtv ?

wasn’t it clear that she was squabbling for what to say? You want Frodd to reply jokes like “Bombastic element” ?

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 9:04am On Sep 11, 2019
Lauryn41:

I hope you know tacha has trashed and made frodd useless before
tell me when.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by davodyguy: 9:04am On Sep 11, 2019
iamJ:
I hear say na 80% seyi get now self

Tacha 15

Khafy 4

Mike 0.9

Vote Mike ooooo, vote Mike
Smh.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Hotworta1: 9:05am On Sep 11, 2019
DrakeBlend:

Hotworta... Ur mind just went there straight

Went where pls??
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 9:07am On Sep 11, 2019
omamush:

Don't mind him, I laugh when they keep saying frodd is the only one that has mind to face tacha, tacha wey no send. Frodd has been careful with her ever since, She finished frodd the day they had misunderstanding,

Even while doing their group work she always throw jabs at him and shut him down whenever he tries forcing his opinion in the group, frodd no get mouth for where tacha dey.

the only person that had balls to face anybody in that house without being intimated was Esther, she no dey fear.

aunty lainus, greetings!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 11, 2019
Threebear:

I don't know why you guys are doing this .

Your vote matters too ...go vote your fave and stop worrying about Seyi and the federal government .

You see? The money bn squandered is our collective wealth...
But what do you care? You and your Jamaican cousin are indifferent about this country.
So, true Nigerians must 'worry'!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 9:09am On Sep 11, 2019
Blainz:

You see? The money bn squandered is our collective wealth...
But what do you care? You and your Jamaican cousin are indifferent about this country.
So, true Nigerians must 'worry'!
wicked!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by omamush(f): 9:10am On Sep 11, 2019
DownChelsea:
aunty lainus, greetings!

E touch u abi I know. Take heart

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 9:10am On Sep 11, 2019
I'm a feminist

I have seen movies for men being given to women

Old movies remade with a female lead

Old franchises redone with women

Men in Black, Ghostbusters

I support women 100%

But the day the bond role is given to a woman, it's war

Just saying my mind

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 9:11am On Sep 11, 2019
DownChelsea:
tell me when.

1 . The day frodd entered the bathroom while she was there

2. The day she was defending seyi

3. Every other day they clash during tasks

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 9:13am On Sep 11, 2019
Thank you for last night’s vivid and entertaining updates cool.
Good morning, and make sure you vote
I want to see Tacha still in the house on Sunday
I will haaate if the army fails her
Khafy provides more in-house details than Kayode the scammer, I don’t want her to go
I don’t want Mike to go, he has Ike’s back the most
Anyway, get to voting
Not a single drop from me this week
Cheers

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 9:13am On Sep 11, 2019
Exorcise:
Na that word gimme 3months oooo
Abeg edit am
I miss my time at kuje, wanna experience it once more.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 9:13am On Sep 11, 2019
DownChelsea:
aunty lainus, greetings!

Everything written there is nothing but the truth

Frodd cannot stand up to tacha

He goes mute like a little puppy when she starts

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 9:15am On Sep 11, 2019
Frank65:
Federal Government means business in saving Seyi. The Vice president's daughter just confirmed that they are spending a lot of money to save Seyi

Peep the screenshot below
so Kiki they use that blank check line on people MAY GOD GRANT ALL YOUR HEART DESIRES

Smh

Can't even support with money or sex na father Christmas prayer point she dey share

Thunder fire her phone

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Exorcise: 9:16am On Sep 11, 2019
Beorn1:

I miss my time at kuje, wanna experience it once more.
Na you know ooo

Me I miss Oshe.11
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 9:17am On Sep 11, 2019
omamush:

E touch u abi I know. Take heart

thank God you sef you judge yourself

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 9:18am On Sep 11, 2019
omamush:

I agree at first bolded
If the second bolded is true, I call it a good thing, no?
Okay then

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 9:19am On Sep 11, 2019
Hotworta1:

Went where pls??
Bike lipsrsealed

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 11, 2019
Suddenly, random monikers on Nairaland, Yoruba Guild of Actors and social media influencers are campaigning for Seyi...

Hmmm...Kiki Osibanjo don share our collective wealth give them.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Vyolet(f): 9:20am On Sep 11, 2019
Threebear:

I don't know why you guys are doing this .
Kiki Osibanjo is first a person and has every right to support who she wants irregardless of her father's position.

Adenuga is way richer than Osibanjo , his son supported Tobi last year and brought out millions ,but did he win ?

Yes , money is important , very important actually but at the end of the day it boils down to who the public wants to keep .

A vote from a random Adamma from Nnewi or Simisola from Osun could go a very long way .

If Seyi survives this weekend , it won't be because Kiki Osibanjo is voting him but because so many others voted .

You heard Jackie's boyfriend who allegedly spent 1.5 million but she only made 3 percent .

Let people campaign for who they want .

The more you worry about other people's strategies the more you lose your guard and upset yourself because of something you can't change .

Your vote matters too ...go vote your fave and stop worrying about Seyi and the federal government .
There are days you make sense completely.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 9:22am On Sep 11, 2019
Lauryn41:

1 . The day frodd entered the bathroom while she was there

2. The day she was defending seyi

3. Every other day they clash during tasks
1. The 1st day Frodd neva entered any bathroom. There wasn’t an exchange. Frodd was just quiet while Tacha was saying different things that didn’t make meaning. (Prove me wrong) there was nothing for Frodd to prove or say or reply to
2. Tacha was the joke as everybody wondered why she bought a case that was initially for Seyi. No exchange cos Tacha was clearly looking for an unnecessary mud fight. Venita and Frodd were just minding their business

3. This was their only EXCHANGE ( the they day they won wajer task). Now remember the events of this very day. Thank me later

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 9:23am On Sep 11, 2019
If next week is truly eviction free? Biggie might decide to evict 3 this week
So what to do?
Vote

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 9:24am On Sep 11, 2019
Eeghe:

I agree at first bolded
If the second bolded is true, I call it a good thing, no?
Okay then
you are wise!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Exorcise: 9:26am On Sep 11, 2019
Eeghe:
Thank you for last night’s vivid and entertaining updates cool.
Good morning, and make sure you vote
I want to see Tacha still in the house on Sunday
I will haaate if the army fails her
Khafy provides more in-house details than Kayode the scammer, I don’t want her to go
I don’t want Mike to go, he has Ike’s back the most
Anyway, get to voting
Not a single drop from me this week
Cheers

Just say You want Seyi to leave

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 9:27am On Sep 11, 2019
Exorcise:
Na you know ooo

Me I miss Oshe.11

That was a sign, that you should forget your old life (Tacha) and become a new creature (Frodd). grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 9:29am On Sep 11, 2019
Exorcise:

Just say You want Seyi to leave

I don’t care what happens to Seyi on Sunday
I just talked about the people I want to survive
However, I acknowledge my BBwish may not be granted on Sunday
It’s still okay
I won’t break my TV cheesy
If you are oshe11, hope you are voting hard? lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 9:30am On Sep 11, 2019
Lauryn41:

Everything written there is nothing but the truth

Frodd cannot stand up to tacha

He goes mute like a little puppy when she starts
Frodd can not STAND UP to Tacha. Tacha was never ‘UP’ (not from Frodd’s view) so there’s nothing to stand up to. Those who look UP to Tacha are Seyi and co, so they always stood up to her. She was seemingly UP above them hence why they stood up to her. Frodd always saw himself above Tacha, so he always opted to Look DOWN on (not stand UP) to her. Its the sense Seyi neva had.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Exorcise: 9:31am On Sep 11, 2019
Beorn1:

That was a sign, that you should forget your old life (Tacha) and become a new creature (Frodd). grin grin
God Forbid

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 9:31am On Sep 11, 2019
DownChelsea:
you are wise!!

I like how you fight for Frodd
Speaking your truth (I see with you too)
Kudos
cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Exorcise: 9:32am On Sep 11, 2019
Eeghe:

I don’t care what happens to Seyi on Sunday
I just talked about the people I want to survive
However, I acknowledge my BBwish may not be granted on Sunday
It’s still okay
I won’t break my TV cheesy

It better be granted ooo, otherwise there would be no detailed BB in-house gist for You again

(1) (2) (3) ... (5058) (5059) (5060) (5061) (5062) (5063) (5064) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.