Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (5108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4957448 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5105) (5106) (5107) (5108) (5109) (5110) (5111) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Xfactor22: 11:53pm On Sep 11, 2019
hazzard:
for someone whom they claim has body odour...even mike sat down close to her during the dinner tonight...
it's save to say TACHA is the HIGHLIGHT of this years PEPPER DEM season..

Kiss, kill, marry

Seyi: Kiss Tacha, Mary Diane, Kill Elo
Elo: Kiss Tacha, Kill Diane, Marry Mercy
Frodd: Kiss Diane, marry Tacha, kill Mercy.
Anybody can kiss anybody.
Most of the guys didn't pick Tacha for marriage.
Didn't that tell you something? Body odour!
They don't want the smell to kill them before
there time.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chiefheywhy(m): 11:55pm On Sep 11, 2019
DrakeBlend:

Savage gini... Wetin relate savage with curse?
I am baffled that it came to that.

Ohh okay.

Na part of painment, we understand!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 11:56pm On Sep 11, 2019
Tripitaka:

You need to calm down because you are been overly emotional now.
Anybody on this thread who tells you they do not see how hateful and overboard your posts are is a liar.
Xxml goes hard on Mike too, but you can honestly see that he is just trolling.

Just watch this show for fun, you'll appreciate it better.
I frankly do not care.

all I'm saying, is you don't abuse tacha and expect me to sing love songs to your fave.

whatever energy is given,is reciprocated..

I just hate hypocrite! period

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Starke(m): 11:56pm On Sep 11, 2019
hazzard:
for someone whom they claim has body odour...even mike sat down close to her during the dinner tonight...

Kiss, kill, marry

What are you talking about? There are only five females left in the house. Mercy, Tacha, Diane, Khafi and Cindy. Where there is a random selection process involving at least three females, chances that Tacha will be picked is exactly 60%. So if she appears in this type of scenario with 3 males out of 6 picking her, should that be a surprise?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Frank65(m): 11:56pm On Sep 11, 2019
Xfactor22:

there time.

Omoshola picked Tacha for marriage

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 11:56pm On Sep 11, 2019
Agbgift:

U don't mean it! That hanty wey dey use make-up sleep.
Abeg shift come *in low tone* You sure say nor be bleaching cause am so?
*Whispers* E fit be oo... Bleaching transformation dey cause dat kai tin lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 11, 2019
Tacha is the most rude person in the house.

She has had fights with almost everybody

With the kind of mouth Seyi and Frodd has... they would have finished her in one of the altercations

I rest my case

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chiefheywhy(m): 11:57pm On Sep 11, 2019
hazzard:
for someone whom they claim has body odour... even mike sat down close to her during the dinner tonight...

Kiss, kill, marry

Is this the new defence? What if she already used deodorants?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Xfactor22: 11:59pm On Sep 11, 2019
Frank65:

Omoshola picked Tacha for marriage
Out of how many guys?
Who doesn't know Oma no get sense?
Idiot want to get killed by Tacha smelly body.
Omashola mumu no be small.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 12:01am On Sep 12, 2019
Hms are preparing for a Friday pool party after arena games.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by hazzard: 12:01am On Sep 12, 2019
Xfactor22:

there time.
Kiddo didn't you get the memo that i'm done with you...tried giving you an advice but you refused so there's nothing useful about your time or comment that is worth my time anymore until you've decided to become wise....so quit quoting me and continue your foolishness.
the next time i would be quoting you is when you post something meaningful and speaks a lot of sense which i doubt it's anytime soon, so go work on yourself if you truly desire my attention. till then it's a GOODNIGHT from me to you smiley

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Xfactor22: 12:06am On Sep 12, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by hazzard: 12:08am On Sep 12, 2019
Chiefheywhy:

Is this the new defence? What if she already used deodorants?

please refer to page 5107 to get my reply to tripikata around 11:39pm...you would get your answer.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 12, 2019
Khafi is not into omashola,the guy was even trying to force her to sit on his laps,the gal just dey reject the offer. I can even say khafi is more into frood than him

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 12:14am On Sep 12, 2019
DrakeBlend:

What is kini again
tongue
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by millhouse: 12:19am On Sep 12, 2019
Love892:
Wowwwww

After carrying herself that high... smart collection is just 500naira . Smart black will cover her smell. Some ppl dont know smelling is a crime.
it’s very unpleasant choking other housemates with body odour , HOH should inform her or through biggie when next she is called upon .

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 12:24am On Sep 12, 2019
Blackhawk01:
Beorn1 baby, are you okay? embarassed embarassed

Not too okay, but I'll be fine. Don't worry about me, ife mi. kiss kiss
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 12:30am On Sep 12, 2019
So the worst has happened. After laughing at Gedoni for suffering HBP at age 31 God sent me a warning. After a checkup my doctor says my blood pressure is on the high part of normal. This is regardless of living a healthy life. Should I have continued drinking 365 days ago? I doubt. Sobriety gave me a new outlook on life. Yoga is a part of my life so physically I’m good. I’ll have to learn meditation and start walking long distances. I know walking is the easiest and best exercise any African can indulge in.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:31am On Sep 12, 2019
DrakeBlend:
The way some people carry bbnaija housemates mata untop head is alarming and highly disturbing
honestly, its crazy
I have seen so many alt accounts with few posts created just to support fave and dash likes out.
Its like some people have no life outside nairaland

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by WalkerMichael(m): 12:34am On Sep 12, 2019
NLmember:
honestly, its crazy
I have seen so many alt accounts with few posts created just to support fave and dash likes out.
Its like some people have no life outside nairaland

I'm really surprised. Never knew BBNAIJA was this huge.. Just imagine over 1.6m views.

Every individual have their favs though.... But it's going to be really difficult for a me seating to the TV 247 following the show oh - to the extent of creating alt account to discuss about it lol.

Like I mentioned earlier, everyone's got their personal choice grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 12:34am On Sep 12, 2019
aro1:
Khafi is not into omashola,the guy was even trying to force her to sit on his laps,the gal just dey reject the offer. I can even say khafi is more into frood than him
It’s possible. She was into him the first two days in the house before Isi colonized him. There’s something about him women like. It’s when he puts effort into the female that the mystique around him dries out.

She was touchy feely with Omashola not too long ago so something might exist there. I feel their case may happen like Mwisho and Tapuwa who agreed one night to ‘help’ themselves.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:38am On Sep 12, 2019
wristbangle:
Fellow Nigerians, see how HMs are having best of treat while some fans have donated their monthly income to save people who don't know their existence. Worst till, even garri no sure for them tomorrow. If una like, make una empty una account for BBN. No wonder the rich gets richer everyday.
the ones wey dey get high bp and headache on top housemates matter nko?
Personally I will never spend one kobo voting these rich and millionaire housemates, tufia.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:41am On Sep 12, 2019
WalkerMichael:

I'm really surprised. Never knew BBNAIJA was this huge.. Just imagine over 1.6m views.

Every individual have their favs though....

Its huge, people like shows where they can watch and judge other peoples character as if they are saints, then there are romantic scenes many viewers also look forward to.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 12:50am On Sep 12, 2019
Blackhawk01:
Beorn1 baby, are you okay? embarassed embarassed
Have you made peace with it ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 12:54am On Sep 12, 2019
meobizy:
So the worst has happened. After laughing at Gedoni for suffering HBP at age 31 God sent me a warning. After a checkup my doctor says my blood pressure is on the high part of normal. This is regardless of living a healthy life. Should I have continued drinking 365 days ago? I doubt. Sobriety gave me a new outlook on life. Yoga is a part of my life so physically I’m good. I’ll have to learn meditation and start walking long distances. I know walking is the easiest and best exercise any African can indulge in.
Maybe you should reduce the way you hate on Mike .
Hating someone immensely can pump up your blood pressure.
And yes , you need the walk .
Stretch out your legs and not your fingers .

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 12:56am On Sep 12, 2019
Threebear:

Maybe you should reduce the way you hate on Mike .
Hating someone immensely can pump up your blood pressure.
And yes , you need the walk .
Stretch out your legs and not your fingers .
Even on my death bed I'll hold on to this fact: Mike is the most boring housemate this season. He is slightly less boring than Jackye but still no different from watching paint dry.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 12:57am On Sep 12, 2019
Beorn1:

Same way Mike jokes with every HM but will still end up nominating those he wants to.
Mike nominates housemates he doesn't gel with .
He's never nominated his friends .
He's basically only nominated two people beside the veto holders.

Fraud and Trasha.

And no one can claim these two are his friends .

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 12:59am On Sep 12, 2019
meobizy:

Even on my death bed I'll hold on to this fact: Mike is the most boring housemate this season. He is slightly less boring than Jackye but still no different from watching paint dry.
Thank the Lord at least he's a healthy boraite.

Health is wealth .

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 1:00am On Sep 12, 2019
Why is it in the 11th week Diane is thinking of how to make the house exciting? Back in the second, third week and first month her, Esther, Kim, Jackye and Thelma kept dulling the men after Saturday night parties. All these borites trying their best to secure a stay in the final five, sef. I see her, Cindy or both of them making the top 5, 7 or 8. One can't predict how many housemates Bet9ja wants to keep in the final this season.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 1:07am On Sep 12, 2019
Threebear:
Tacha's team are so focused !

Since Monday evening how many of them have shown up here ?

Mike's fans are busy going back and forth with a jobless man.

Saying the same thing they've been repeating for the last two months.

Don't you get tired !
Except that one that doesnt vote of course. Xxml33

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 1:15am On Sep 12, 2019
Make Una see a video confirmation of wetin happen ooo..... Tacha fans please go and take care of your smelly Fav and leave Cindy the hell alone!!!!

#BBNaija #Titans #TachaAsEdeyHot https:///GxV7gTkqGX

Guys saying is not tacha it is. Does cindy use cream? Look at this video

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 1:18am On Sep 12, 2019
We are going to shake Deloitte today .

Obinna is shook !

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5105) (5106) (5107) (5108) (5109) (5110) (5111) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.