Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (5125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4951832 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5122) (5123) (5124) (5125) (5126) (5127) (5128) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 4:34pm On Sep 12, 2019
Exorcise:
k
a dictionary for the naive indeed!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ra88: 4:35pm On Sep 12, 2019
We need money for deodorant for our girl.

SMS Tacha to 32052

It’s that simple!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kinematics: 4:35pm On Sep 12, 2019
Davvymavvy:

You have problem with comprehension. Docs. certainly have liefe apart from medicine but in your own case, you are always online. From morning through afternoon till night. Medicine evolves, new cases come up every day, you need to be abreast of the most recent information to be a good Doc. That's why good ones among them read every day, even the consultants.

You don't read, you only involve in amateurish and childish banters day in day out. I won't be tempted to say you're a native Doctor though but get your yourself together and stop disgracing other Doctors who have sense of self worth if you don't have.

See them... This are the type that acquire small thing and feel on top of the world.

So because I'm a Doctor I should behave like a God and feel above every other person.
Well now you know that not all will act according to your fantasy thought.

If my posts here are hurting you just skip it.
If you like cry from today till day 99 it won't take away my degree from me.

In Tachaville we don't live according to your narrative.

Keep crying, I can even give you my folio number for you to go tell mdcn to withdraw my license because I don't do your wish here.

Just drop your mail

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 4:36pm On Sep 12, 2019
chelseabmw:
This Cindy girl is Wicked! U can’t even borrow frodd #100 bet9ja coin ... Wowww shocked

However he should keep his coins
One never knows the future
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 4:36pm On Sep 12, 2019
Eeghe:

Nothing dramatic
However Frodd was just propositioning Cindy to ?lend him 200BNC or so. He is planning to buy 1 week immunity. He intends to pay back when he wins nye nye nye
This is the same person Biggie was telling about a possible review of the board options the other day during his DSangry
Cindy refused and even advised him not to approach others with that
I don’t think he will take her advice, Chim lipsrsealed
However he also asked her not to broadcast the gist and she agreed not to
We watch
I quickly recognized he was pulling a proposition which will give him a 100% advantage. He seems the type who'll borrow money in the real world and refuse to pay when agreed on. Being an Igbo girl I knew she won't fall. I hope he won't go to Diane with such a request. How can he vouch on uncertainty to borrow something? That's how three weeks from now he may have no coins to pay back. The painful part is he may try to emotionally blackmail her when she demands repayment.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 77up(m): 4:37pm On Sep 12, 2019
Exorcise:
k
wetting carry your main to kirikiri grin ? you no too dey make trouble na cheesy

Abeg throw some vote to seyi sad
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by pongwa(m): 4:37pm On Sep 12, 2019
Ekinematics:

You've been disgraced by your doctor. Take your L in peace.
funny dude......go and attend to your patients
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 4:38pm On Sep 12, 2019
Munzy14:

Don't u know every housemate is either a king or queen.... grin.... Too many autonomous community on this street..... lol
E tire person my broda
Every undeserving riff-raff wan claim king grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 4:39pm On Sep 12, 2019
meobizy:

I knew he was pulling a proposition which will give a 100% advantage. He seems the type who'll borrow money in the real world and refuse to pay when agreed on. Being an Igbo girl I knew she won't fall. I hope he won't go to Diane with such a proposition. How can he vouch on uncertainties to borrow something. That's how three weeks from now he may have no coins to pay back.
what happens if a housemate wins the show, while owing biggie or housemates coins?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 4:39pm On Sep 12, 2019
DownChelsea:
he mistakes Jackye’s bed for a throne.
obviously grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 4:40pm On Sep 12, 2019
DownChelsea:
what happens if a housemate wins the show, while owing biggie or housemates coins?
The show has ended, nothing dey happen after the big win.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 4:40pm On Sep 12, 2019
styrese:
E tire person my broda
Every undeserving riff-raff wan claim king grin
but shey u know that if someone like Tacha can claim queen, then even a ninja can claim king

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kinematics: 4:41pm On Sep 12, 2019
pongwa:
funny dude......go and attend to your patients

Las Las this one don realise say we are here to catch fun.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Davvymavvy(f): 4:42pm On Sep 12, 2019
Kinematics:

See them... This are the type that acquire small thing and feel on top of the world.

So because I'm a Doctor I should behave like a God and feel above every other person.

Keep crying, I can even give you my folio number for you to go tell mdcn to withdraw my license because I don't do your wish here.

Just drop your mail

You wonder why most hospitals are death centres in Nigeria today? It is because of incompetent Docs like you who spend productive time for knowledge acquisition on frivolities like online banters.

Health professionals need reorientation in this country, they want to have the title but are not ready for the sacrifice.

I'm out

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dezenazil: 4:43pm On Sep 12, 2019
Exorcise:
Whats the Origin of this No Leave No Transfer?
since she cant say 99 days for playing a part in earning her a strike she switched to this new slogan.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 4:44pm On Sep 12, 2019
Kinematics:

Just drop your mail

This cracked me up!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 4:44pm On Sep 12, 2019
Who else thinks this thread perfectly qualifies to be in the jokes section!

I don laff tire

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by omamush(f): 4:45pm On Sep 12, 2019
Just Few hours left

Keep voting seyi

" I'm grateful for my mistakes and failures they are the key factors for my growth."~ Seyi Awolowo 2019

Let's make him happy too smiley

Sms VOTE Seyi to 32052
Online votes counts

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 4:45pm On Sep 12, 2019
meobizy:

I quickly recognized he was pulling a proposition which will give him a 100% advantage. [s]He seems the type who'll borrow money in the real world and refuse to pay when agreed on[/s]. Being an Igbo girl I knew she won't fall. I hope he won't go to Diane with such a proposition. How can he vouch on uncertainty to borrow something? That's how three weeks from now he may have no coins to pay back. The painful part is he may try to emotionally blackmail her when she demands repayment.

You have no way of knowing the struck out part at all

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kinematics: 4:46pm On Sep 12, 2019
Davvymavvy:

[b]You wonder why most hospitals are death centres in Nigeria today? [/b]It is because of incompetent Docs like you who spend productive time for knowledge acquisition on frivolities like online banters.

Health professionals need reorientation in this country, they want to have the title but are not ready for the sacrifice.

I'm out

I know at the end they'll insult Nigeria.
I've seen your type a lot.
Your kind of rant doesn't move me one bit.

Take good care of yourself ooo. Don't allow sadness ruin the rest of your day.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by chelseabmw(m): 4:47pm On Sep 12, 2019
Eeghe:

However he should keep his coins
One never knows the future

True tho cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eleshin(m): 4:48pm On Sep 12, 2019
Frank65:

The way u people spread useless rumour eh. Who paid influencers? Is it Tacha that's still struggling to set-up and sustain her business? Does Tacha look like someone who can afford the so called influencers? If Tacha or anybody paid influencers to support her, then bring evidence to support your assertion. You claim to be a lawyer, so you should know the importance of supporting claims with evidence.

Anybody supporting Tacha is doing so out of love and not because she paid any influencer. How much does Tacha have, to be paying bloggers and influencers?
I thought she's rich enough to pay Seyi's salary... I'm just wondering ooo.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kinematics: 4:48pm On Sep 12, 2019
Eeghe:

This cracked me up!

Abeg laugh small. Human beings taking stress relievers like this thread to heart.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 4:50pm On Sep 12, 2019
DownChelsea:
but shey u know that if someone like Tacha can claim queen, then even a ninja can claim king
We get kween and we also get Queen
Difference dey grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 4:50pm On Sep 12, 2019
styrese:
We get kween and we also get Queen
Difference dey grin
that one dey!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BluntBoy(m): 4:52pm On Sep 12, 2019
77up:
Not all the fans get sense to reason like that , some will be decampaigning someone they might need his or her fans help in future.

Vote Seyi pls.

Stay blessed, bro.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Redted: 4:54pm On Sep 12, 2019
Team Mike stop replying trolls, insults dont kill biko. When they are tired, dey go shut up. 9pm don almost reach

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Davvymavvy(f): 4:55pm On Sep 12, 2019
Eeghe:

This cracked me up!

Another one grin

Make I leave you sha for personal reason.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Psychedelia(m): 4:55pm On Sep 12, 2019
Please, guys...
How do you check the total number of coins each housemate has? I'd like to see the current standing.

Like, I know Omashola has the most coins, followed by Frodd, but I want to know the numbers for the housemates.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Psychedelia(m): 4:58pm On Sep 12, 2019
Ra88:
We need money for deodorant for our girl.

SMS Tacha to 32052

It’s that simple!

Then, tell her to leave the Big Brother house and go create a GoFundMe account. It's not complicated undecided

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 4:58pm On Sep 12, 2019
Davvymavvy:

Another one grin

Make I leave you sha for personal reason.

Would blank this normally cos I do not know you
But I feel that you need a sugar rush?
Eat some chocolate, okay?
And deal wirrit!
And feel free to express yourself
It can be very liberating

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 4:58pm On Sep 12, 2019
Psychedelia:
Please, guys...
How do you check the total number of coins each housemate has? I'd like to see the current standing.

Like, I know Omashola has the most coins, followed by Frodd, but I want to know the numbers for the housemates.

You have bought into my paranoia?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5122) (5123) (5124) (5125) (5126) (5127) (5128) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)