Stats: 3,165,921 members, 7,863,239 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:37 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (5168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5023702 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5165) (5166) (5167) (5168) (5169) (5170) (5171) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 9:49am On Sep 13, 2019
Alphagan:

You can meet good people online, infact, rich people.

The first time I travelled to Dublin, it was through someone I met online, facebook to be precise. We are best of friends till date and I'm thankful our paths crossed.

Leave people na

So many things to benefit from social media

I forgot this is nairaland

Half the people here doesn't know there's life outside here

I was trying to make a point to the guy about BBN group gathering

I've gone to modify that my comment sha ,before people drag me

I nor get that energy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 13, 2019
Sunday will be lit. grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 9:51am On Sep 13, 2019
Zoroaster:
That's why we should all rally round Frodd
He deserves to win
The boy is entertainment

Not entertainment

Somebody with actual plans for the money

IMO seyi deserves it more

Oh well,it is what it is

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by tegax(m): 9:51am On Sep 13, 2019
Beorn1:

This was what I was telling you about Frodd and Tacha's friendship the other day. Tacha and Frodd will continue to clash till one leaves the house but they have respect for each other. They know how to get past their beefs and settle for the greater good. In short, I don't mind her in the same team with Frodd because weirdly, they know how to work together to win.

Most importantly, Tacha and Frodd's beef is not too deep. They will clash in afternoon and then talk to each other in the evening.

So can we arrive at a conclusion that Tacha and Frodd are practically better friends than Tacha and Seyi, considering the perspective of level of understanding?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 9:51am On Sep 13, 2019
Lauryn41:
I don't know what people's problem is

With anybody supporting two or more housemates

I fucking support three every season

What is anybody's business with that

You people should try and have small sense na
I thought you were looking for a fight

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Xfactor06: 9:51am On Sep 13, 2019
Blackhawk01:
At the slightest opportunity, Ike says shii about his relationship with Mercy behind her back.

His fans - Let him talk, he needs someone to open up to.

Me - cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
If I start with you now,you'll run
away grin Blackhawk be very careful. grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 9:53am On Sep 13, 2019
DrakeBlend:

I thought you were looking for a fight

That post was in support of our dear Munzy14

I was looking for a fight yesterday

Fight no come

I'm tired now

I don't want trouble today

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Xfactor06: 9:53am On Sep 13, 2019
Lauryn41:

Mercy's fans hate Ike

And looks for every opportunity to drag him

I'm not surprised

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Exorcise: 9:54am On Sep 13, 2019
Xfactor06:
All what you wrote here doesn't erase the undienable fact that you're a Mercy fan masking behind Ike, I don't know why you're doing that though considering the fact that Mercy is quite strong than Ike. Maybe you don't like supporting female fully? Or maybe you just need Ike votes in the final. Just quit the hide and seek and try to grow some balls.
2 things are Certain in Life......

1. Tomorrow being Saturday
2. Munzy being a Mercy fan(after seeing the 15%)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Vyolet(f): 9:55am On Sep 13, 2019
Amya:

You're right. Same writing style and shoddy abbreviations. However I don't feel like blowing it up. I still feel bad about the deactivation thingy, so just pity her abeg. She can be very annoying I know, but she isn't a bad person.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 9:55am On Sep 13, 2019
tegax:

So can we arrive at a conclusion that Tacha and Frodd are practically better friends than Tacha and Seyi, considering the perspective of level of understanding?

SEYI and tacha are not friends

They are / were sexually and romantically attracted to each other

You won't call elo and Diane or mercy and ike friends
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Vyolet(f): 9:55am On Sep 13, 2019
NativeDoctor1:

I'm seeing it oo.

But for me I'm not moved by topping. Whether we top oo, we no top oo, what we need is to remain in the game.
Lol, from medical Doctor to nativedoctor? cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Xfactor06: 9:56am On Sep 13, 2019
omamush:
Mercy fans and tacha fans same whatsap group when it comes to dragging

Just seeing I cancel Ike
Ike cancelled all over tweeter

Cancel cancel cancelled grin
At this point, I don't care if Tasha
wins. Anybody but Mercy. cheesy Even Mike
can win,but not Mercy. Fvck!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Exorcise: 9:56am On Sep 13, 2019
Geezeem:

Lie from the pit of hell Scondy

I watch Seyi and omoshola put mercy in the middle yesterday, trusting their hips at her....

She is very disrespectful towards Ike, speaks to him anyhow, controls him and has totally emasculated him

Which puna? Puuleezzz!

No other person in that house has the kind of self control Ike has

His eyes have started to clear now.... Looks like Our prayers are gonna be answered. Let the ship scatter!
Na Scondy be the Originator, now they are all using it to dent Ike' person

Talk of Merikegrin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 13, 2019
Zoroaster:
That's why we should all rally round Frodd
He deserves to win
The boy is entertainment

Please rally around Frodd and take away the extra votes that would have been given to Mercy or Mike so that my Tacha can win comfortably. cheesy

No amount of rallying around Frodd can make him win as long as Mercy, Mike and Tacha are in the final, so you will be wasting time and doing Team Tacha a huge favor.

You guys don't understand strategy at all. I would really like to go to war with you guys. grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Vyolet(f): 9:57am On Sep 13, 2019
Beorn1:
Omashola to Seyi - I know Mercy. You no fit tell me anything about Mercy. When it comes to competition, Mercy won't even clap for her opponent of clapping will make them win. Na Mercy give is zero for Dana challenge. Mercy no go want make another person win. Sorry I put you up, but if na Mercy, she for don poison me. I know Mercy, forget. Nothing you fit tell me about her. See how she dey always happy when she no dey up for evtiction.
Everyone of them.is always happy when they are not up for eviction, even Tacha is always happy so it's a normal thing and not peculiar to Mercy alone.
Frodd replaced her before and she didn't kill Frodd so why will his own be different, Omashola is just a coward.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BluntBoy(m): 9:57am On Sep 13, 2019
Lauryn41:

Okay I get it
Then your point is completely valid
Oya stop the back and forth with less knowledgeable people jor
OK, my Queen.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 9:57am On Sep 13, 2019
Exorcise:

Oshey leave munzy na

At least he's not in any self imposed closet

He already said he likes mercy

Unlike you team N&E yet you want to tear pant untop tacha matter

And why the hell am I doing this aproko

Abeg who send me

Lemme be going

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 13, 2019
My dream finalists.

Mercy
Mike
Tacha
Ike
Diane
Frodd
Seyi

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Exorcise: 10:00am On Sep 13, 2019
Lauryn41:

Oshey leave munzy na
At least he's not in any self imposed closet
He already said he likes mercy
Unlike you team N&E yet you want to tear pant untop tacha matter
And why the hell am I doing this aproko
Abeg who send me
Lemme be going

Ofcos You want me to call You "Baaaaaaabbbbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyy"

So............

Babbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyycheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 10:01am On Sep 13, 2019
XXML33:
My dream finalists.

Mercy
Mike
Tacha
Ike
Diane
Frodd

Hope you remember that Tobi ,Nina, Alex and miracle were In the finals together

And miracle still won??

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 13, 2019
Lauryn41:

Hope you remember that Tobi ,Nina, Alex and miracle were In the finals together

And miracle still won??

Because he had overwhelming support, something none of the housemates this year have.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 10:03am On Sep 13, 2019
Exorcise:

Ofcos You want me to call You "Baaaaaaabbbbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyy"

So............

Babbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyycheesy

The way I hate that picture ehn

Looks like my most hated celeb in this world

Aka John legend

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 10:04am On Sep 13, 2019
XXML33:

Because he had overwhelming support, something none of the housemates this year has.

Okay sir
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Xfactor06: 10:05am On Sep 13, 2019
Exorcise:

You're right. He switched after seeing 15%
Coward of our time. cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Vyolet(f): 10:06am On Sep 13, 2019
Threebear:
If Mike can manage not to be up from now till the last week , he'll win the show.

Especially if Tacha keeps coming up every week .

Rooting for him or Ike to win a veto .
This is a new one?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Alphagan(m): 10:07am On Sep 13, 2019
Lauryn41:

Leave people na

So many things to benefit from social media

I forgot this is nairaland

Half the people here doesn't know there's life outside here

I was trying to make a point to the guy about BBN group gathering

I've gone to modify that my comment sha ,before people drag me

I nor get that energy

Even on nairaland, people are making business connections. It depends on what you set your mind on. I noticed how a particular moniker types on this thread, I placed him on my watch list, he rarely comments though. Through a "particular" means, I got in touch, you won't believe the caliber of people that patronize this thread.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by tegax(m): 10:07am On Sep 13, 2019
Lauryn41:

SEYI and tacha are not friends

They are / were sexually and romantically attracted to each other

You won't call elo and Diane or mercy and ike friends

They used to be friends. There has been PDA among those pair of couples you just mentioned, but never have I seen that with Seyi and Tacha, so it is still very safe to say they were just "PADI(s)", until last week. We aren't even in their minds for crying out loud, let alone implying stuffs about their friendship.
If they were sexually and romantically attracted to each other, both parties would not proudly speak about their relationship outside the house, they would rather prefer to avoid discussions involving their partners.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DOptical: 10:10am On Sep 13, 2019
Love892:
Difference between Frodd and Ike relationship
Is that Frodd would rather trash it out with Esther or just say sorry
Ike will go and tell everyone
And later go back and tell Mercy what everyone one advice him about Mercy
Frodd no dey open his relationship yansh at all

Esther never cursed Frodd's generation nor insulted him like Silicone did. Esther's own no pass "leave me alone, "your mouth dey smell" "go to your bed" "don't talk to me". Don't forget that in a hurry.

The thing Silicone did to Ike is something a guy can never forget. Tobi japa from Ceec and never forgave her till today after Ceec cursed his generation. Ike with his photographic brain will never forget same.

Word is like an egg, once broken, it can't ever be recanted. That's the cold truth.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 10:11am On Sep 13, 2019
Lauryn41:

That post was in support of our dear Munzy14

I was looking for a fight yesterday

Fight no come

I'm tired now

I don't want trouble today
I know the bolded

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Xfactor06: 10:14am On Sep 13, 2019
DOptical:

Esther never cursed Frodd's generation nor insulted him like Silicone did. Esther's own no pass "leave me alone, "your mouth dey smell" "go to your bed" "don't talk to me". Don't forget that in a hurry.

The thing Silicone did to Ike is something a guy can never forget. Tobi japa from Ceec and never forgave her till today after Ceec cursed his generation. Ike with his photographic brain will never forget same. That's the cold truth.

They've forgotten so quick. Pathetic
people. So Ike isn't gonna feel some kind
of resentment toward Mercy for that curse?
Tacha for the 60 million.. cheesy grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by omamush(f): 10:15am On Sep 13, 2019
XXML33:

Please rally around Frodd and take away the extra votes that would have been given to Mercy or Mike so that my Tacha can win comfortably. cheesy

No amount of rallying around Frodd can make him win as long as Mercy, Mike and Tacha are in the final, so you will be wasting time and doing Team Tacha a huge favor.

You guys don't understand strategy at all. I would really like to go to war with you guys. grin

I tell u, frodd fans I repeat are not strategic at all, and it will cost frodd.

No be only let's rally around frodd so that he can win
Win fire grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5165) (5166) (5167) (5168) (5169) (5170) (5171) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54