Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (5172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4945610 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5169) (5170) (5171) (5172) (5173) (5174) (5175) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 11:59am On Sep 13, 2019
Alphagan:

We reward bad characters and laziness.

Seyi and Ike should be the leading contenders but....

"This is naijeriya"
Going by this shouldn't Ike be popular ? grin

He is the laziest dude in that house with a bad character to boot .

So what went wrong ?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 13, 2019
Zoroaster:
Elo is making sense
He said bad behaviour gets rewarded and he doesn't get it
Tacha comes to mind undecided

And Mercy? ...I forgot, na Rev. Sister she be

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Exorcise: 12:05pm On Sep 13, 2019
Dezenazil:
that u will never know. Hehehehehe
Hmmmm........

You underestimate me

Dnt lemme put a Mark on Youwink
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 12:05pm On Sep 13, 2019
Once again it's midday and nothing significant is happening in the house. It is reflected very well in this thread. Let me wait and see if the Friday night party will sail or flop. I'm already expecting the latter because these housemates are good at not following up fun plans.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Exorcise: 12:05pm On Sep 13, 2019
Munzy14:
K... trust nobody is a deep statement!.
Sure
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 12:06pm On Sep 13, 2019
Blackhawk01:
[s]At the slightest opportunity, Ike says shii about his relationship with Mercy behind her back.

His fans - Let him talk, he needs someone to open up to.

Me - cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy[/s]
Coming from a khafi supporter
This is nauseating angry

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DOptical: 12:06pm On Sep 13, 2019
Alphagan:
Ike lost the game a long time ago, there's no remedy.

Yes. It's too late.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MissCookie: 12:07pm On Sep 13, 2019
Blainz:

What has Mercy got to do with that post? Why can't you Trasha ants keep Mercy out of your mouths? Nah do dem do unah? undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MissCookie: 12:08pm On Sep 13, 2019
Threebear:

Mike is the laziest dude in that house with a bad character to boot .

So what went wrong ?
. Fixed!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fergie001: 12:11pm On Sep 13, 2019
DOptical:

Both Bambam and Teddy A were loyal to each other while on the show.

At first, Teddy A was playing games with Bambam but eventually saw Bambam's honesty, loyalty and charm thus couldn't help but fall for her. Bambam is also an intelligent lady so...

There's no loyalty in merike ship or whatever. I doubt there's any end to it. Ike can't forget what Mercy did to him in a hurry.. I doubt if Teddy A has even forgotten Tobi mocking his hustle while they were on the show cos they are not that close even today.
Na from one dem dey count two.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 13, 2019
Vyolet:
My annoyance with Ike is that he has not seen through Tacha, he tells Tacha about Mercy and Tacha does not like Mercy one bit thereby giving her more arsenal against Mercy.
I would be more comfortable if he told Mike alone.

Tacha does not like Mercy? “more Arsenal” for what? fear God!

Mercy is the one that hate Tacha!

Mercy gossips abut Tacha. Tacha does not abt her.

“Arsenal” ...Mercy is never a target for Tacha.

But Tacha is one of Mercy’s Targets...with are cuni cuni

in Omashola’s voice: cuni woman

Tacha is indifferent abt Mercy period!

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DOptical: 12:15pm On Sep 13, 2019
Zoroaster:
That's why we should all rally round Frodd
He deserves to win
The boy is entertainment

I'm on the fence as regard to Frodd. No one knows his true strength compared to the likes of Tacha, Mercy and Mike cos most of his votes are not solely his alone. Moreover, I don't like some of his fan base who love to hate on Esther.

Tacha is still the code for me.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by vicdom(m): 12:16pm On Sep 13, 2019
Iamsegzy25:

What's this one saying? Mercy topped Tacha in week 2 when mercy has not even garnered half of her fan base and you think Tacha would top mercy now that her fan base has grown tremendously. shior

I won't be surprise if Mercy beat Tacha with 8% or 10% at the grand finale
I agree with you Sir. That week all the HMs were up for eviction, after eviction that Sunday... You know Biggie refused to show the full voting charts, he only showed the last 6 or so... How I found out that mercy top that chart was that Mercy's betting odds sharply dropped from 2.20 to 1.90 while other HMs odds raised substantially. If you you even go to bet9ja now, Mercy's odd is around 1.88 while Tacha's odd is around 4odds. Mercy has the propensity of winning the show no doubt and mercy fans are way too higher that Tacha's.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 12:16pm On Sep 13, 2019
Threebear:

[s]He is the laziest dude in that house with a bad character to boot[/s] .

So what went wrong ?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 12:18pm On Sep 13, 2019
DrakeBlend:
Those people with alternate monikers having full lengthy discussions with yourself... What exactly re your aims and objectives in life? grin grin grin
grin grin. I tire o

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MissCookie: 12:18pm On Sep 13, 2019
All these Trasha ants deluding themselves with lies about my Ike liking or wanting to go for Trasha in the first week are very sick in the head.

You all are looking for who to kill with body odour bah? Kolewerk ooooo.

Nobody in their right sense will stand that trash bag and her rotten character. We are not fooled by her strike induced saintly antics. Her vile character, her bitter attitude, her waywardness and her pungent body lay bare for all to see.

My Ike can not and will never be caught dead trying to woo your Trasha. Stop deluding yourselves.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Jen96: 12:19pm On Sep 13, 2019
sanusi44z:
Jen92? Prominent Seyi hater, alongside Menance or Menace. Hmm, let me forget the past.

You will be fine bro, may God grant your wishes.
thanks alot. I appreciate your care. The past is only alive if we keep it alive. Glad we can move past
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Jen96: 12:20pm On Sep 13, 2019
ICEBOUND:

Frontpage or not, it does not change the fact that if biggie evicts two on Sunday, Seyi will make another Frontpage on Sunday as an evicted housemate. I really hoped for that second position but .... Anyways, it is what it is. Life goes on.
Lmao. Stop it o. I dnt want to be involved in personal beef again.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dezenazil: 12:21pm On Sep 13, 2019
Exorcise:
Hmmmm........

You underestimate me

Dnt lemme put a Mark on Youwink
first free Oshe. Hehehehehhehehe. U think i care about nairaland detectives.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Jen96: 12:22pm On Sep 13, 2019
Lauryn41:

You are love92

And this senseless epistle can't change it

Take your toxicity away. Bye Felicia!

Bad energy stay far way!

God's blessings .

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 13, 2019
Lauryn41:

Sincerely

In a normal world

Ike would get more fans than mike

I don't understand what's wrong

Maybe its because Nigerians don't entirely get his bad boy\gangster persona like what happened to teddy A last year

I don't think the ship caused it, it was the ship that even endeared people to Nina and presently Ike

Nigerians just don't get his person ,that's all

We get it but Mercy happened. He was my first fave until Mercy happened.

“Bad boy gangster persona” and acting like that for mercy? No na...e no join

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Zoroaster: 12:24pm On Sep 13, 2019
Blainz:

They are both nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 12:26pm On Sep 13, 2019
Munzy14:

Engaging in relationship is something natural u can't even explain..

Most of us in relationships today, either married or not, didn't see it coming...Based on one or two, it happened...

Going back is that unwise decision i mentioned last night... Nigerians are something else, same people that shouted king of Kings for Jesus Christ, also shouted crucify him, crucify him... grin

He should withdraw slowly, to play mercy....As a smart guy we've accorded him.

But going about telling every housemate, especially those that don't even care about them like the three he complained to last night, Will amount to killing his game more... The game is becoming tough and dangerous... little things count.
They should kukuma finish what they started grin and stop gossiping behind each other back, the act is a game killer.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DOptical: 12:26pm On Sep 13, 2019
Alphagan:
Ike was very popular on here at the outset of the show, the chant of "Ike Ike my guy" rented the whole atmosphere. I saw monikers porting to his side just to feel among. Then, for a strange reason, the momentum was lost.

He was up and all he could garner was a meager 15% not forgetting some Mercy's fans voted for him. I was dumbfounded, I couldn't pin his abysmal performance on anything solid, only conjectures which were not even watertight.

The fall of Ike is a lesson to the shippers of every bbnaija show. Nina was a victim last year, I had thought these housemates would have borrowed a leaf from such unfortunate relationship, instead, our own intelligent and smart gangster is now a victim. Also, a shadow of a lesser character. Pathetic!

The annoying part is Ike is/was far better than Nina on the show. Nina can't even clean his shoe. Neither Mercy sef. How he became a Nina is still something that's beyond reason.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 13, 2019
MissCookie:
What has Mercy got to do with that post? Why can't you Trasha ants keep Mercy out of your mouths? Nah do dem do unah? undecided

Messi Okpo has everything to do with

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 13, 2019
meobizy:
Once again it's midday and nothing significant is happening in the house. It is reflected very well in this thread. Let me wait and see if the Friday night party will sail or flop. I'm already expecting the latter because these housemates are good at not following up fun plans.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by solmusdesigns: 12:30pm On Sep 13, 2019
I knew people were waiting for poling lines to close before they start to drag each others favs
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 13, 2019
Alphagan:

We reward bad characters and laziness.

Seyi and Ike should be the leading contenders but....

"This is naijeriya"

Same Elo wey Dey yarn... him dey hard working?

Hardworking person go dey look for fast bucks?

E want com earn 60m in 3 months, by just cuddling Diane every nite. Abeg make him let us hear word

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Jen96: 12:31pm On Sep 13, 2019
Exorcise:

You mean Teteh is a Mad Man?
lmao it is what it is ooo. Quoting urself n replying? Hilarious
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MissCookie: 12:33pm On Sep 13, 2019
Blainz:

Messi Okpo has everything to do with
Just like she is the reason for your existence today bah? grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 13, 2019
MissCookie:
Just like she is the reason for your existence today bah? grin

Yes! Help me thank her for that cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DOptical: 12:34pm On Sep 13, 2019
Brownsun:
and is Mercy to be blamed? is it her fault that Ike forgot he is in d house for 60m?

She doesn't have to constantly make him as a player to the viewers. She's fond of decampaigning every house mates, including Ike to the viewers.

I'm not buying that shit.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5169) (5170) (5171) (5172) (5173) (5174) (5175) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.