Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (5387) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4950526 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5384) (5385) (5386) (5387) (5388) (5389) (5390) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nnnena(f): 11:46am On Sep 16, 2019
DrakeBlend:

The general perception is that people tend to relate more with others who have unique traits similar to theirs. So could you expatiate on the bolded pls?
the general perception aren't always the right perception dear.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 11:48am On Sep 16, 2019
Frank65:

I don't like arguing with mad women but I just want to correct something. Tacha thanked her voters yesterday and I heard it. She said 'thank u Biggie, thank u Africa, no leave no transfer. She said it the same time Mike was shouting aireys.com
A MAD WOMAN IS FAR BETTER THAN SOMEONE WHOSE DESTINY IS BEING CONTROLLED BY JARUMA..

IT COST 20K (CONTROL OIL) FOR YOU TO BE BEHAVING LIKE THIS.. CHAI KIKIKIKI

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 11:48am On Sep 16, 2019
akthedream2019:

THRASH..SAME WAY THEY DONT SHOW EVERYTHING ABOUT OTHER HOUSEMATES THAT SOME PEOPLE LOVE TO HATE.

REAL QUESTION IS.... WHY IS IT THAT HOUSEMATES THAT GOT VERY CLOSE TO TACHA DIDNT MAKENTOP TEN.?
DONT MENTION SEYI OOO BECAUSE HE NEVER REALLY LIKED HER.HE HAS NOMINATED HER ATLEAST TWICE.

YOU THINK ALL THESE SENSELESS EPISTLES FROM YOU. AND SOME GULLIBLE TACHA FANS,IS WHAT IS KEEPING HER IN THE GAME? NO NO NO..

TACHA HAS BEEN SAYING IT RIGHT FROM DAY ONE THAT SHE WILL STAY TILL 99 DAYS BECAUSE SHE AND HER TWINS HAVE DONE THEIR "HOMEWORK" BEFORE COMING INTO THE HOUSE.. SO, WITH OR WITHOUT YOUR EPISTLES, SHE WSS PRETTY SURE SHE WILL GET TO DAY 99.

HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED WHY SHE DOEST GIVE THANKS TO VOTERS WHENEVER SHE IS SAVED? SHE ONLY PRAISE SOME PEOPLE AND START BRAGGING.

I AM TELLING YOU THIS BECAUSE BBNAIJA WILL END IN LESS THAN 3 WEEKS OR SO... YOU MIGHT EVEN BE THE FIRST PERSON TACHA WILL BLOCK ON HER INSTAGRAM.
YOU KNOW HOW YOU ALWAYS DEACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT HERE WHEN YOY DONT GET THE ATTENTION YOU CRAVE.. IN THE LAST ONE WEEK, YOU HAVE DEACTIVATED ATLEAST 2 NAIRALAND ACCOUNT....
I JUST HOPE YOU WONT DO WHAT I AM THINKING IF TACHA EVENTUALLY BLOCK YOU ON HER INSTAGRAM...

I BEG, TRY GET SENSE BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.
wow observant much

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 11:48am On Sep 16, 2019
Nnnena:

the general perception aren't always the right perception dear.
True.. But I'd still like to know the logic behind ur own perception.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 11:51am On Sep 16, 2019
omamush:
So tacha said 'she wants Mike gone that was why seyi was upset and ranting' can u imagine, no wonder seyi said 'u be God? Titans won't see this o, it's to defend rubbish! Too bad.
what brought up the conversation? Has she made up with seyi?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AtoningBlood(m): 11:54am On Sep 16, 2019
gabby18:

And u you will have daughters exactly like Tacha with her nasty attitude to pepper you under your own roof everyday for LIFEEEEE and I really MEAN this..

You have been peppered if not you won't come here to think you can lay a curse. You are in for your curse. You and the generation you brought to life!!!

Am ready for you until the mods stop us.

You bitter soul!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nnnena(f): 11:55am On Sep 16, 2019
DrakeBlend:

True.. But I'd still like to know the logic behind ur own perception.

if it's about "most of them hate Tacha cos she's a clear representation of their character"
well it's because same group of people who insulted Tacha Because she told Frodd to go and call his mom darling and not her.
they insulted Tacha, called her rude and uncouth. also said she made this statement because she doesn't have a mom they are also the same set of people who insulted Mariines mom because she promised to use 1k to vote for Tacha.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 11:56am On Sep 16, 2019
Tacha fans r still saying they voted seyi when he got fifteen percent. These ppl dont v shame.. I liked the reply of one that said see what we did without u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 11:57am On Sep 16, 2019
Y doesn't tacha thank ppl who voted her?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by omamush(f): 11:57am On Sep 16, 2019
Love892:
what brought up the conversation? Has she made up with seyi?

It wasn't a conversation with seyi, while Mike was standing alone with khafi waiting for ebuka. That was when she made she statement which seyi heard I think Mike did too that was why he was screaming 'Aireys' while seyi was ranting as well.

Now I understand why Mike wants to be in her face. Moving to the bed close to her grin Pepper.

No wonder seyi was saying 'u don't wish others well, are u God' etc

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 11:59am On Sep 16, 2019
omamush:

It wasn't a conversation with seyi, while Mike was standing alone with khafi waiting for ebuka. That was when she made she statement which seyi heard I think Mike did too that was why he was screaming 'Aireys' while seyi was ranting as well.

Now I understand why Mike wants to be in her face. Moving to the bed close to her grin Pepper.

lmao..... I like how seyi n Mike like themselves though.

Yesterday they were all making noise after eviction like na competition to make noise omashola warri ,, Mike aireys.com

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by omamush(f): 12:00pm On Sep 16, 2019
Love892:
Y doesn't tacha thank ppl who voted her?

Pride and overconfidence, it's the fools voting her I blame, this girl may not be perfect and all but if she wins that money.

She will snub the hell out of her so called zombies and won't acknowledge them. Afterall she has paid her dues na, She and her underage yahoo boyfriend will flex well and forget nautral people actually voted and defended her like she pays their bills. It's a shame. I can't wait for the show to end. grin

I foresee alot of regrets, gnashing of teeth, 'had I known' from majority of people las las

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 12:02pm On Sep 16, 2019
omamush:

Pride and overconfidence, it's the fools voting her I blame, this girl may not be perfect and all but of she wins that money.

She will snub the hell out of her so called zombies. She and her underage yahoo boyfriend will flex Wed forget nautral people actually voted and defended her like she pays their bills. It's a shame. I can't wait for the show tonne over. grin

I foresee alot of people regretting, majority of people actually.
I have been saying it . Seems like her like her fans. You can imagine on Twitter they were still boasting they helped seyi the first time. Someone told them see what team seyi has done without them. They even said they helped khaffi. That madame would v gotten plus 19 percent yesterday. Theae ppl can brag.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 16, 2019
omamush:
So tacha said 'she wants Mike gone that was why seyi was upset and ranting' can u imagine, no wonder seyi said 'u be God? Titans won't see this o, it's to defend rubbish! Too bad.

We all watched the show and I never heard Tacha made such comment. However if at all she did
Tacha has never hidden her displeasure for Mike, just the way he too has never hid his.

So it's nothing new to us. Say something new.

In that house Tacha knows her enemies and
Mr. Delawood is one.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Frank65(m): 12:04pm On Sep 16, 2019
omamush:

This thrash that u posted was a rumour started by a Seyi fan on twitter. U are a Seyi fan so I won't be surprised if u are the one that started the rumour. However, note that this your rumour has been debunked by even non Tacha fans. Everybody agrees that it never happened, on that twitter thread. Tacha never said anything about wanting Mike gone.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 16, 2019
omamush:

Comment from I think..

Rubbish!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 12:06pm On Sep 16, 2019
Nnnena:

if it's about "most of them hate Tacha cos she's a clear representation of their character"
well it's because same group of people who insulted Tacha Because she told Frodd to go and call his mom darling and not her.
they insulted Tacha, called her rude and uncouth. also said she made this statement because she doesn't have a mom they are also the same set of people who insulted Mariines mom because she promised to use 1k to vote for Tacha.
Okay lipsrsealed
Thanks for ur submission

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 16, 2019
Frank65:

This thrash that u posted was a rumour started by a Seyi fan on twitter. U are a Seyi fan so I won't be surprised if u are the one that started the rumour. However, note that this your rumour has been debunked by even non Tacha fans. Everybody agrees that it never happened, on that twitter thread. Tacha never said anything about wanting Mike gone.

They comment here as if we don't watch the show.

Only their fellow zombies will buy their narrative.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mikessidechick: 12:10pm On Sep 16, 2019
omamush:

Haq haq haq.
Mike in her face now like

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by omamush(f): 12:10pm On Sep 16, 2019
Frank65:

This thrash that u posted was a rumour started by a Seyi fan on twitter. U are a Seyi fan so I won't be surprised if u are the one that started the rumour. However, note that this your rumour has been debunked by even non Tacha fans. Everybody agrees that it never happened, on that twitter thread.

Bros we are all watching the show together and I wasn't the only one that made the post a lot of people did, some with details even grin

Your madam said it, why do u find it hard to believe, oh sorry you are a Titan zombie, she doesn't like Mike afterall so what's there to doubt. undecided

Or is madam no leave no transfer not capable and f saying such?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Frank65(m): 12:14pm On Sep 16, 2019
omamush:

Bros we are all watching the show together and I wasn't the only one that made the post a lot of people did, some with details even grin

Your madam said it, why do u find it hard to believe, oh sorry you are a Titan zombie, she doesn't like Mike afterall so what's there to doubt. undecided

Or is madam no leave no transfer not capable and f saying such?

Nobody reported it apart from that Seyi fan on twitter which might even be u. Any other person reporting it probably lifted it from that girl and added juice to it. U think I don't know how u guys lie and play dirty on twitter.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 12:18pm On Sep 16, 2019
Oyindidi:
Mike is a strong contender, I'll remove Ike and add Mike
Onyindidi I don't remember Mike beating ike
Besides Ike not coming up much doesn't make him a weak contender
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 12:19pm On Sep 16, 2019
Frank65:

I REMEMBER WHEN THE ISSUE OF MIKE VS TACHA BODY ODOUR STARTED..... YOU DID EVERYTHING, WROTE SERIES OF SENSELESSNESS EPISTLES AND SWORE THAT IT WAS CINDY THAT MIKE AND OTHER HOUSEMATES WERE REFERRING TO..

AS GOD WILL HAVE IT, KHAFY BUSTED YOUR LIES THE NEXT DAY AND YOU WENT UNDERGROUND DUE TO HEAVY SHAME... XXMLLL EVEN WROTE AND CONFIRMED THAT TACHA IS TOO DIRTY.

I KNOW YOU WONT UNDERSTAND TILL AFTER BBNAIJA... THIS IS THE WORK OF JARUMA'S CONTROL OIL....

NA 20K CONTROL OIL DEY WORK YOU SO OOOOO.. KIKIKIKI

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Frank65(m): 12:19pm On Sep 16, 2019
omamush:

Look at how u lifted it word for word....lol. Something that never happened grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 12:20pm On Sep 16, 2019
10 HMs, sleeping at the same time...interesting

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 12:20pm On Sep 16, 2019
Pls who has the recent bet naija odds?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by omamush(f): 12:22pm On Sep 16, 2019
Frank65:

Nobody reported it apart from that Seyi fan on twitter which might even be u. Any other person reporting it probably lifted it from that girl and added juice to it. U think I don't know how u guys lie and play dirty on twitter.

Go through twitter and see Mike fans doing the most,

Point is ur madam is a bitter person and she said it,

Try and go through twitter, then again u are still a Titan zombie..
Why am I wasting my time explaining undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by crowntoro(f): 12:23pm On Sep 16, 2019
DrakeBlend:

My brother says the bolded alot... & it's true lipsrsealed
that's the basic truth... She actually knows she's not leaving till day 99. She's so confident of that and she might win
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rittysylvia(m): 12:29pm On Sep 16, 2019
NativeDoctor1:

[/b]
We all watched the show and I never heard Tacha made such comment. However if at all she did
Tacha has never hidden her displeasure for Mike, just the way he too has never hid his.

So it's nothing new to us. Say something new.

In that house Tacha knows her enemies and
Mr. Delawood is one.

I'm not a tacha fan but really people in nairaland are very petty.
All the housemates are guilty of this..
Even in the diary room when big ask Dem who dey dont want to see go home..
Elo predicts
Mercy predicts
Ike predicts
Diane predicts
Everyone in the house is guilty of saying who dey want to be evicted and who dey want to be saved..

If tacha say she wants Mike our of the game it's her choice but then again I watched and didn't get her say.

Well can't we all just campaign for our favourite without dragging other hassmets ?

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5384) (5385) (5386) (5387) (5388) (5389) (5390) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.