Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:49 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (5475) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5007372 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5472) (5473) (5474) (5475) (5476) (5477) (5478) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by makydebbie(f): 11:24am On Sep 18, 2019
Frank65:

The biggest hypocricy is a Mercy fan calling Tacha a prostitute.

What has Tacha done in that house that Mercy has not done? The only difference between Tacha and Mercy is that Mercy is more competitive in Arena games. Even at that, Tacha has beaten Mercy in the past 3 Friday arena games and that's because she is now taking arena games more seriously.

If you say Tacha is rude and arrogant; Is Mercy not also rude and arrogant? Mercy has boasted to Ike severally that she will win. In her words 'I, Mercy Eke will be the winner of this show, go and write it down' Mercy has insulted and cursed Ike and Omashola's generation. She told Ike, her boyfriend oo, that he can never make it in Nigeria. What terrible name has Mercy not used to describe Khafi? She has called Khafi a lizard and a wall gecko. What about last Friday that Mercy called Tacha a peasant and low-life bitch because she refused to enter the pool.

Your Mercy is so bitter that she instigated hatred on Khafi and Venita (her friend oo) till they were pushed out of the house. Khafi's only crime to Mercy was that she was winning a lot of things. Venita's crime to Mercy was that she thought Venita wanted to snatch Ike....The same Ike that she ran street to buy Immunity. Till yesterday, Mercy was still complaining about Arla win by Frodd, Omashola, Tacha and Khafi.

How can a Mercy fan call Tacha a prostitute because of controversial videos she posted online? No wonder Tacha said that anybody trolling her with videos she posted online by herself is confused. Your Mercy has admitted severally on how she dates sugar daddies. The tales of Mercy's Dubai and Russia runs are everywhere on the streets. Has anybody ever come out to say that he slept with Tacha?

If you want to support an ideal Nigerian woman, then u shouldn't be supporting Mercy as well. Don't be a hypocrite.

More wisdom fall on you boss.
Respect!

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 11:27am On Sep 18, 2019
Sweetpink:

Mike is a bully and he enjoys provoking other housemates just to make them look bad!
Deal with it!
and whenever he does this, the housemate in question usually teaches him lessons that make him look too stupid!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 11:28am On Sep 18, 2019
Zoroaster:
grin grin
grin grin grin grin everything is content
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ATD1998: 11:28am On Sep 18, 2019
Sweetpink:

Mike is a bully and he enjoys provoking other housemates just to make them look bad!
Deal with it!
Tell me one HM he has bullied or provoked...I guess u are one of those that watch on nairaland.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 11:29am On Sep 18, 2019
Lemme Add this ONE

See the People claiming victims, cussing a Dead Woman

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 11:30am On Sep 18, 2019
Rare Photo of Titans on this street

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ATD1998: 11:31am On Sep 18, 2019
DownChelsea:
and whenever he does this, the housemate in question usually teaches him lessons that make him look too stupid!
Any house mate that disagree with ur favourite is automatically a bully SMH. Pls check up the meaning of bully in the dictionary!!!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 11:33am On Sep 18, 2019
Sweetpink:

Deal with it!
Then tacha quarrels always what is she doing?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 11:36am On Sep 18, 2019
ATD1998:
Any house mate that disagree with ur favourite is automatically a bully SMH. Pls check up the meaning of bully in the dictionary!!!
but my present fav has disagreed with every housemate. And only Mike( who has never had his way tho) is who I call a bully regardless. Even though he never succeeds at bullying anyone because nobody hesitates in finishing him, his constant attempts at instigating sleeping trouble, makes him a certified addicted pupil bully!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ATD1998: 11:53am On Sep 18, 2019
DownChelsea:
but my present fav has disagreed with every housemate. And only Mike( who has never had his way tho) is who I call a bully regardless. Even though he never succeeds at bullying anyone because nobody hesitates in finishing him, his constant attempts at instigating sleeping trouble, makes him a certified addicted pupil bully!
Use of English cry

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Agbgift(f): 11:55am On Sep 18, 2019
Biggies house is boring this morning.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Should: 11:56am On Sep 18, 2019
Munzy14:

Who we go ask kwanu?.... grin

U get the yam, u carry knife...
you just dey like rat wey dey bite and blow breeze at the same time..
throwing jabs indirectly..

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yakahot(f): 12:01pm On Sep 18, 2019
So now they have moved from attacking My Lambo to Classic man Mike all because he's trying to save someone from wagging tongues.

Madam, you are smelling. Handle yourself like a woman and practice proper hygiene. Don't come and inconvenience other housemates angry

Biggie should address this issue. It's unfair what the housemates must be going through cry

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gentlemum(f): 12:17pm On Sep 18, 2019
Please did they find the Plaintain, they were still searching for it when I went to bed
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 12:18pm On Sep 18, 2019
Should:
you just dey like rat wey dey bite and blow breeze at the same time..
throwing jabs indirectly..
Talk true, how many alternate weh u get.... cheesy

Just come closer and whisper.... Dom fit deh here with another one...

1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by JasonScoolari: 12:21pm On Sep 18, 2019
"If to say GOAT know say SALAD dey, e for nor dey chop GRASS"

If to say one body odour know say ROLL-ON and BODY SPRAY dey, she for nor dey SMELL.

Her aggressive fans will call it BODY ODOUR of SUCCESS.

Crase People.
grin

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ACupOfKhaffi: 12:23pm On Sep 18, 2019
Lauryn41:
Nina my baby with the sauce

Tomato Jos grin kiss kiss
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tonnyray: 12:33pm On Sep 18, 2019
Oasis007:
This Thread shows how immature most Nigerian Youths are! Why cursing each other over a Game?! This purely should be an entertaining Show, not Avenue to be bickering and picking on each other.
It's a GAME ffs! Someone must win. It's not a Show for Morality Contest, it's a Show for Manipulators.... And the best Manipulator wins it.
Can't you Guys use the little senses up there to enjoy the Show for what it is.... At least for an Hour?!
Honestly it's difficult to come to terms with the fact that people above the age of 16 will descend this low.. cussing each other out over a game.. insulting parents.. naturally they've practically taken over the thread cos most sound minds won't wallow in the mud with them. It's sad. undecided we've really lost it in this generation.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 12:33pm On Sep 18, 2019
Tacha is the most dragged HM yen yen yen . What about when you guys constantly dragged Mike?

Was Mik3 not the most Hated?

Tacha fans love attention just like their Kween. Anything to trend.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brownsun(f): 12:34pm On Sep 18, 2019
oshe11:
cc Brownsun

When You drop Gbas Gbos

And Someone replies with Gbas Gbas Gbas Gbos Gbos Gbos

Them go claim Victim
This is very wrong! d two teams are wrong!! Its just a game. why drag someone's dead mother? why drag someone's family and career??

I really hope big brother organizers take a break next year. People are taking it too personal.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 12:35pm On Sep 18, 2019
eneabu83:
madam are you OK like this? shocked
good question. She has been seeking attention that I ignored her mention
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ACupOfKhaffi: 12:36pm On Sep 18, 2019
switlily25:

Haq haq haq!
E pain am!
You are breathing today,all thanks to Sexual ABUSE!
Kuje,here I come! grin

Woooosh! This is a classic if I die, I die. grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by gabby18: 12:38pm On Sep 18, 2019
Brownsun:
This is very wrong! d two teams are wrong!! Its just a game. why drag someone's dead mother? why drag someone's family and career??

I really hope big brother organizers take a break next year. People are taking it too personal.

There's a break in transmission currently on BBN...make everyone rest small
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by XXMML33: 12:39pm On Sep 18, 2019
Brownsun:

really hope big brother organizers take a break next year. People are taking it too personal.

Lol. Are you guys business minded at all? When I read some of the comments some of you make I can't help but wonder if you've ever sat down to make a business plan to generate income.

The fact that people are taking the show personal is all the more reason why the BBnaija Organizers will continue the show next year. If people are taking it personal, it means there is greater devotion to the show from the audience, and the more the audience are devoted to the show, the more money there is to be generated. Do you think the organizers care about stupid Twitter insults? If anything they enjoy it, because it's making their show trend and boosting its popularity and ratings.

Una sef.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 12:44pm On Sep 18, 2019
ATD1998:
Use of English cry
go school. You no gree

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by JasonScoolari: 12:46pm On Sep 18, 2019
My attention has been drawn to a certain big "breasted" girl planning to have "Yansh" like Mercy after the show.....

Can someone please help me tell her that what she needs is a KING SIZE BRA and not "Yansh" that would launch her into the world of "Oloshoism"

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Valto(m): 12:51pm On Sep 18, 2019
ibori1:

pls can I ask you a question?

keep your question to yourself. unless questions relating about disinfecting your stinking tacha tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by TheEnforcer: 12:54pm On Sep 18, 2019
Lauryn41:
Nina my baby with the sauce
The dumbest girl in double walaha season.Incoherent and over bleached

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Northkendal(f): 12:57pm On Sep 18, 2019
Make una see the missing plantain oh.. grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oasis007(m): 1:00pm On Sep 18, 2019
Tonnyray:
Honestly it's difficult to come to terms with the fact that people above the age of 16 will descend this low.. cussing each other out over a game.. insulting parents.. naturally they've practically taken over the thread cos most sound minds won't wallow in the mud with them. It's sad. undecided we've really lost it in this generation.

It's very annoying to believe these are the so called Futures of Tomorrow. How can they be, when it's apparent that the Cubicles they call Heads are full of Sawdust?!

I really can't fathom why People could take Game so personal to the extent of cussing?! and Cursing their Parents ffs! For what and for who? Fcol! How many of them benefitted from Efe's Win or Miracle's?!

Some even are reasoning as if the HMs are watching the Show along the with them?! As if HMs know and can read each others mind. Small things.... This Person is a Snitch, that Person is mad? Is it not Game?! Or just only Ex Part some of you wanting to see every Minute?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by omamush(f): 1:01pm On Sep 18, 2019
oshe11:
Lemme Add this ONE

See the People claiming victims, cussing a Dead Woman

I'm no Mike fan but u titans are worse when it comes to these things. U will only post the one that concerns ur fav

This is insane

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Should: 1:04pm On Sep 18, 2019
Munzy14:

Talk true, how many alternate weh u get.... cheesy

Just come closer and whisper.... Dom fit deh here with another one...
lol na me be DrakeBlend, that's why we get Ricardoed a lot..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5472) (5473) (5474) (5475) (5476) (5477) (5478) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.