Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,790 members, 7,862,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:56 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (5480) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5022438 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5477) (5478) (5479) (5480) (5481) (5482) (5483) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nonso37(f): 3:47pm On Sep 18, 2019
MissCookie:
Omo see mentions, Una try oooo grin grin grin

My wailing isn't about two contestants in competition with each other. This is about the moral decadence in our society. This is about our future generation. But Frank, I will indulge you.

Frank, I put it to you that those things you said about Mercy are all lies, you guys choose to twist and turn the truth so it suits your narratives. Everybody, safe your cohorts know about this.

Take for instance, Mercy mistakenly mentioned Emenike in passing as someone she dated before he got married, just in passing. Titans called her a homewrecker! What has that word got to do with what actually happened?

Trasha is a known harlot. She said it herself. Videos and proofs of these are all online. Thank God the internet never forgets. I pray, show us a video of Mercy declaring and boasting about prostitution. Can you do that? We all know that you can't, the only thing you can provide is twisted word of mouth from your fellow Titans...same can't be said about Trasha, we all have seen numerous videos of her proudly displaying her profession and "wares".

Every sane Nigerian must say No to such!

XXML, let me give you the much needed attention you crave for. You wish I spent more of my time at the gym? Really? What for?
To reduce my intelligence?
To reduce my beauty?
To reduce my self worth?
What for? Pls don't tell me to keep fit because I am as fit as they come. So what else do you want me to do in the gym?

I am almost certain that most of you are jobless to spend all your time on nairaland. If I had such time as some of you here, my sensitisation on Cystic Fibrosis would have gone beyond where it is currently at.

Body odour and bad energy has blocked most people's brain here but lass lass, Una go deh alright...

Before I forget, for everyone who sent me PMs, this is me politely declining. I am sorry, I don't entartain PMs on this forum.
Come join me for Lunch people!

my dear your such a beautiful lady with no odour...i respect your beauty sis.

24 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by JasonScoolari: 3:49pm On Sep 18, 2019
The way Tacha walks tho.....

It's as if she was not immunise.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 3:52pm On Sep 18, 2019
Should:
yes me! there's nothing as sweet as replying your alternate. you're me, i'm you and wE bE wE Munzy14 com ooo, my alt is denying me too...
Euro, pounds and dollar man comes to mind... cheesy
go figure it out... grin

1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nowpresence(f): 3:52pm On Sep 18, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Fine girl, Try and extend your voting ability to Omashola....

And see if the Almighty Allah will not bless you with the fruit of the WOMB.
dont waste your money voting omashola

he definetrly doesnt stand a chance

vote for your fav or vote mike

mike is the only credible canditate right now

thank you

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 18, 2019
JasonScoolari:
The way Tacha walks tho.....

It's as if she was not immunise.

This one has nothing to comment. I can count how many comments about your fav you have here.

90% of all your comments are about Tacha, what does this tell you?

The star of the show. You only talk about the star.

Tacha Tacha Tacha star power...

⊂_ヽNO
  \\ LEAVE
   \( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    > ⌒ヽ
   /   へ\
   /  / \\NO
   レ ノ   ヽ_つ
  / /
  / /|
 ( (ヽ
 | |、\TRANSFER
 | 丿 \ ⌒)
 | |  ) /
ノ )  Lノ
(_/

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Neimarjnr: 3:53pm On Sep 18, 2019
Nonso37:
my dear your such a beautiful lady with no odour...i respect your beauty sis.

See her face like Gollum

Local ashawo

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by hazzard: 3:57pm On Sep 18, 2019
MissCookie:
Omo see mentions, Una try oooo grin grin grin

[s]My wailing isn't about two contestants in competition with each other. This is about the moral decadence in our society. This is about our future generation. But Frank, I will indulge you.

Frank, I put it to you that those things you said about Mercy are all lies, you guys choose to twist and turn the truth so it suits your narratives. Everybody, safe your cohorts know about this.

Take for instance, Mercy mistakenly mentioned Emenike in passing as someone she dated before he got married, just in passing. Titans called her a homewrecker! What has that word got to do with what actually happened?

Trasha is a known harlot. She said it herself. Videos and proofs of these are all online. Thank God the internet never forgets. I pray, show us a video of Mercy declaring and boasting about prostitution. Can you do that? We all know that you can't, the only thing you can provide is twisted word of mouth from your fellow Titans...same can't be said about Trasha, we all have seen numerous videos of her proudly displaying her profession and "wares".

Every sane Nigerian must say No to such!
[/s]
XXML, let me give you the much needed attention you crave for. You wish I spent more of my time at the gym? Really? What for?
To reduce my intelligence?
To reduce my beauty?
To reduce my self worth?
What for? Pls don't tell me to keep fit because I am as fit as they come. So what else do you want me to do in the gym?

I am almost certain that most of you are jobless to spend all your time on nairaland. If I had such time as some of you here, my sensitisation on Cystic Fibrosis would have gone beyond where it is currently at.

Body odour and bad energy has blocked most people's brain here but lass lass, Una go deh alright...

Before I forget, for everyone who sent me PMs, this is me politely declining. I am sorry, I don't entartain PMs on this forum.
Come join me for Lunch people!

Total garbage...everybody knows, you saying you prefer Mercy's character to Tacha's character is like saying you prefer 500,000 to half a million..there's no difference na just english confuse you...if you're saying we should vote a lady based on morals Diane is the best fit but no, you choose Mercy instead and you're coming to write all this epistle.
you should now you don't have to write a novel to make sense ..a single sentence can carry all the sense and information you intend to make... this long epistle you wrote now the only meaningful thing i could pick here is that you're having lunch. undecided

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by hiteelong(f): 3:58pm On Sep 18, 2019
Threebear weldone for the summary of last night event. U really tried not to be biased. Weldon weldone *in joke silver voice*

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nooker: 4:03pm On Sep 18, 2019
Una no dey tire? Even the mercy and tacha that you guys are killing each other for are actually cool with each other

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nonso37(f): 4:06pm On Sep 18, 2019
Neimarjnr:

See her face like Gollum

Local ashawo
and your face like shithole
international gigolo

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by gabby18: 4:07pm On Sep 18, 2019
hiteelong:
Threebear weldone for the summary of last night event. U really tried not to be biased. Weldon weldone *in joke silver voice*

Was really impressed...he has great writing skills...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by XXMML33: 4:11pm On Sep 18, 2019
Threebear:

No she's not.

She's within a healthy margin .

Slightly over weight in the midsection ...yup

Obese. ....a huge ass no !

If I'm correct, she and Tacha should be within the same weight range and damn her face is way more beautiful than Tacha's

No comparison here .

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by gabby18: 4:11pm On Sep 18, 2019
nooker:
Una no dey tire? Even the mercy and tacha that you guys are killing each other for are actually cool with each other

Loud it oh...That's how one idiot wanted to die on my mentions...I just ignored the animal after passing my message across...how they personalise this show could be irritating most times...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Neimarjnr: 4:12pm On Sep 18, 2019
Nonso37:
and your face like shithole
international gigolo

You don see my face b4?? Street Urchin

btw you look like a man

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 4:14pm On Sep 18, 2019
Tacha and mercy clarifying issues maturely
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nooker: 4:18pm On Sep 18, 2019
Why is this kayode unfortunate na? Merike is 'doing' something and he refused to show it embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by mrslander: 4:18pm On Sep 18, 2019
Threebear:

No she's not.

She's within a healthy margin .

Slightly over weight in the midsection ...yup

Obese. ....a huge ass no !

If I'm correct ,she and Tacha should be within the same weight range and damn her face is way more beautiful than Tacha's .

No comparison here .
It's like comparing death to sleep, she is 100times finer that trasha

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nooker: 4:19pm On Sep 18, 2019
senatordave1:
Tacha and mercy clarifying issues maturely
That's how starz do grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by JasonScoolari: 4:22pm On Sep 18, 2019
nowpresence:

dont waste your money voting omashola

he definetrly doesnt stand a chance

vote for your fav or vote mike

mike is the only credible canditate right now

thank you
"He definitely doesn't stand a chance"

Because you're Alpha and Omega abi?

My friend SHIFT.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nooker: 4:27pm On Sep 18, 2019
Dialo dancing together kiss
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nooker: 4:32pm On Sep 18, 2019
Ok na! Frocha dancing kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nowpresence(f): 4:33pm On Sep 18, 2019
JasonScoolari:
"He definitely doesn't stand a chance"

Because you're Alpha and Omega abi?

My friend SHIFT.
whenever he comes up for possible eviction, he is definitely going home

yes, i said that

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Zoroaster: 4:33pm On Sep 18, 2019
nooker:
Ok na! Frocha dancing kiss kiss
plz don't ship them abeg

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by JasonScoolari: 4:36pm On Sep 18, 2019
nowpresence:

whenever he comes up for possible eviction, he is definitely going home

yes, i said that
Lmfao!!! It seems you're working for DELIOTT, Nnewi branch office. grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nooker: 4:37pm On Sep 18, 2019
Zoroaster:
plz don't ship them abeg

Lolz. Na dem dey ship theirselves o grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Frank65(m): 4:38pm On Sep 18, 2019
Update on the Conversation between Mercy and Tacha

Mercy collected Tacha's peppersoup without asking her. So Tacha called her to talk about it. The following mature conversation ensued;

Mercy: Sorry, I took your peppersoup without asking, I thought u made it for all of us

Tacha: I don't make food for everyone but there are people I can't say no to and u are one of them. It's okay, no wahala

Last last, na we fans be the problem, especially Mercy fans cool

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 18, 2019
This Elozonam go like make him babe dey do am Cowgirl. He looks like a Dominant.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nooker: 4:40pm On Sep 18, 2019
Diane giving Elo some moves! Dayum! D gal got skills shocked
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 4:43pm On Sep 18, 2019
Frank65:
Update on the Conversation between Mercy and Tacha

Mercy collected Tacha's peppersoup without asking her. So Tacha called her to talk about it. The following mature conversation ensued;

Mercy: Sorry, I took your peppersoup without asking, I thought u made it for all of us

Tacha: I don't make food for everyone but there are people I can't say no to and u are one of them. It's okay, no wahala

Last last, na we fans be the problem, especially Mercy fans cool
Hmmm.. because it's tacha's.

but if it were to mercy, she would have invoked amadioha, IFA, and sango.

with her wide lips, she would have said "the pelsin that took my pepper soup will purge forever"

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by JasonScoolari: 4:43pm On Sep 18, 2019
This award is between Mercy and Tacha.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5477) (5478) (5479) (5480) (5481) (5482) (5483) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.