Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (5493) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4925770 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5490) (5491) (5492) (5493) (5494) (5495) (5496) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 12:13am On Sep 19, 2019
styrese:
Lol maybe this is his nemesis

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 12:18am On Sep 19, 2019
XXMML33:
I saw Mynd viewing minutes ago

It seems my detractors have been sent to Kuje. grin

Is there no other hater left?

Is there no one else?? cheesy cheesy
I dont get,why must mynd do it? What of dominique? I thought she's totally in charge hear
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chrisus(m): 12:26am On Sep 19, 2019
Champions league night and Mikey is still trending on twitter. Haha, I stan pa!

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 12:57am On Sep 19, 2019
[quote author=Threebear post=82361625][/quote]

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by doziefrank07(m): 1:39am On Sep 19, 2019
missing what...abeg lemme hear word..
Chiefheywhy:
Who is the new person handling Mike's page on Instagram? , too much pepper, if you're not following that page, you're missing. grin grin grin grin

Damn!!!

Oluomo of Tatashe!

Classic Bully!

grin grin

Modified.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Saltandwater: 2:21am On Sep 19, 2019
Davvymavvy:

Tacha will never entertain any gossip or insult on her friends.

Love892:

Tacha will never allow u talk against her friend.

Remember the day Ike mentioned Sir Dee, Tacha quickly cut in and said Sir Dee is her friend.

Beorn1:

1. The Saturday night when Seyi was trying to end the beef between him and Tacha, when they moved to the closet and Seyi brought up Khafi's talk (the night he called her a little Arrow), Tacha told him straight up that she won't interfere in their beef and he'd go settle their beef because she won't be caught in the middle. When Seyi was trying to make her see his grouse with Khafi, Tacha refused to keep the discussion about his anger with Khafi continue but rather steered the course of the discussion to both of them.

2. The night Venita was evicted, Tacha and Ike were discussing Venita, along the line Tacha brought up the topic of HMs that did well in arena games but were no longer in the house, Ike mentioned Sir Dee and Tacha said Sir Dee was her guy and changed the topic immediately from him to Nelson.

Love892:
honestly . I like Tacha's loyalty even if am not a fan. See the way she cut ik off that day about sir Dee. Na wa o.

Even though you all aren't her fans, not in a bit sef, I appreciate this valid observation. Those are small things about a human that I don't trivialize.

Tacha, IF she truly emit a not-so-pleasant smell just need to improve personal hygiene.

Her perceived arrogance and rudeness which to me is her defense mechanism against insecurity can still be very much helped, even if it isn't a defense mechanism.

All else said of her can be very well managed

But LOYALTY?
Dem no dey buy am or dash am to person. It is an ASSET when human traits are being categorized, and even more if that same person has the guts to tell his/her friend(s) to stop being a gaddem idiot when necessary but never behind.

And to think those are people she said aren't her friends, what will she do for a friend? Oh my!

TACHA kiss

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 7:15am On Sep 19, 2019
Oyindidi:
No more update here again, na war

How can there be update when it will get lost in banter from attention seeking Nairalanders?

The past week has seen a deluge of Monicas who have obviously come to this thread seeking for thrills of rofo rofo fights..

Very tiresome undecided.

I wish another thread can be opened for those who just want TRUE updates..

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by olutoyiin: 7:32am On Sep 19, 2019
MamBi:

How can there be update when it will get lost in banter from attention seeking Nairalanders?

The past week has seen a deluge of Monicas who have obviously come to this thread seeking for thrills of rofo rofo fights..

Very tiresome undecided.

Well said; one for updates another for fan wars

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 7:33am On Sep 19, 2019
HMs are practising Yoga led by Elo. They're done but Frodd, Seyi, Diane and Mercy continued. Elo has come to join them and they doing the yoga together. Mediating in calmness. Rain is falling. Such a peaceful mood in the house.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 7:45am On Sep 19, 2019
MamBi:

Very tiresome undecided.

Mynd44 don sanitize the thread last night. We dey joke and catch fun but people take am personal dey their parents.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 7:53am On Sep 19, 2019
Beorn1:

I keep saying it, Kayode is the real pepper in this season. The foolish cow can dampen the little mood one manages to get from this boring show.

This afternoon, Frodd, Omashola and Tacha were gisting about Davido and Wizkid's beef. Frodd and Omashola were saying that they don't believe Davido and Wizzy are enemies, that it's actually their fans that engage in unnecessary internet beefs while the two of them are busy chilling and not really hating on each other. The gist was really funny and even Seyi that joined was laughing, the room was lively, then Kayode struck. Took away the fun discussion to focus on Mercy cooking alone in the kitchen.

Like how on earth do kayode expect viewers to watch Mercy cooking for over 20mins? I vex change channel. Very annoying Kayode

That’s why some viewers feel like the camera wants to tell their own “reality” story.

Many cameras in that house but choice things get left out.

Abi they think BBN talk about the two singers equals to marketing?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 7:57am On Sep 19, 2019
MamBi:

That’s why some viewers feel like the camera wants to tell their own “reality” story.

Many cameras in that house but choice things get left out.

Abi they think BBN talk about the two singers equals to marketing?

The best thing is for BB crew of next season to make it a two-channel program next year just like they did in BBA. One camera is not enough to show what's happening in that house.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 7:59am On Sep 19, 2019
Oyindidi:
Mynd44 don sanitize the thread last night. We dey joke and catch fun but people take am personal dey their parents.

The past few days, I just felt like my house was invaded... cry

This place used to be funny...

The fights were based on happenings and were relatable...

Now, it just feels like a motor park.. cry

Let me skip to gists from last night then if the mods cleaned house.. smiley

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 8:08am On Sep 19, 2019
Dezenazil:
kayode should be sacked. He is the one causing all the beef on the various social media platforms showing what suits him and changing narratives. We need 3-5 channels on this show afterall it's the biggest show in the continent and brings in huge money for all involved. If they do give us more channels we will see more of what's going on and housemates will stop telling us how little we know. I don't think one channel actually does justice to the show.

Oh yes. Totally agree with the bolded..

Although the fans are also getting more and more rabid in their competitive nature.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 8:09am On Sep 19, 2019
Oyindidi:
Na one of us grin

Yes oh grin

The way I sometimes shocked when she drops a bomb ehn..... grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by tunde82seidat(f): 8:11am On Sep 19, 2019
ON Ike and Tasha
It's Ike's strategy to be in everyone's good book as he once told biggy that its probably the reason he's been escaping nomination( Sir dee was equally like that) .Everyone thinks he's a great guy.but he forgot that he can't win by playing safe .He's winning the hearts of hms but what about the hearts of fans who eventually votes?

24 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 19, 2019
Saltandwater:

Even though you all aren't her fans, not in a bit sef, I appreciate this valid observation. Those are small things about a human that I don't trivialize.

Tacha, IF she truly emit a not-so-pleasant smell just need to improve personal hygiene.

Her perceived arrogance and rudeness which to me is her defense mechanism against insecurity can still be very much helped, even if it isn't a defense mechanism.

All else said of her can be very well managed

But LOYALTY?
Dem no dey buy am or dash am to person. It is an ASSET when human traits are being categorized, and even more if that same person has the guts to tell his/her friend(s) to stop being a gaddem idiot when necessary but never behind.

And to think those are people she said aren't her friends, what will she do for a friend? Oh my!

TACHA kiss

We in Tachaville know who we Stan for.

Even the haters know her qualities...

Her star shines that even darkness cannot comprehend it..

Tatashe keeps shinning and the haters keep burning..

⊂_ヽNO
  \\ LEAVE
   \( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    > ⌒ヽ
   /   へ\
   /  / \\NO
   レ ノ   ヽ_つ
  / /
  / /|
 ( (ヽ
 | |、\TRANSFER
 | 丿 \ ⌒)
 | |  ) /
ノ )  Lノ
(_/

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ATD1998: 8:21am On Sep 19, 2019
tunde82seidat:
ON Ike and Tasha
It's Ike's strategy to be in everyone's good book as he once told biggy that its probably the reason he's been escaping nomination( Sir dee was equally like that) .Everyone thinks he's a great guy.but he forgot that he can't win by playing safe .He's winning the hearts of hms but what about the hearts of fans who eventually votes?
very true, Ike would have been a strong contender if he was up constantly like mike, tacha and frodd.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 19, 2019
MamBi:

The past few days, I just felt like my house was invaded... cry

This place used to be funny...

The fights were based on happenings and were relatable...

Now, it just feels like a motor park.. cry

Let me skip to gists from last night then if the mods cleaned house.. smiley

Glad you've realised this...

I knew this place will be like a motor park after biggie announced that there'll be no eviction this week.
Even jokers that haven't been following the show are here with bandwagon comments.

Just use your head and take a break for this week.

NeXT week will be the week of survival and subsequently the last battle to the prize.

⊂_ヽNO
  \\ LEAVE
   \( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    > ⌒ヽ
   /   へ\
   /  / \\NO
   レ ノ   ヽ_つ
  / /
  / /|
 ( (ヽ
 | |、\TRANSFER
 | 丿 \ ⌒)
 | |  ) /
ノ )  Lノ
(_/

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rittysylvia(m): 8:32am On Sep 19, 2019
Tripitaka:
XXMML33, Say what you like, but you're a despicable person (which is unfortunate given that you are an emotional disaster) and deserve to be quarantined.

You type all these inanities simply because a member dissed the HM you're supporting. What happened to you returning the favor appropriately by doing same? Perhaps, you want to shut her up given that you're worried that she is saying the painful truth.

All day you're on this site seeking attention from total strangers who wouldn't bat an eyelid if they read that you've been hit by a truck, ate rat poison or went ahead with suicide. You live for public adulation and aggrandizement. Perhaps you do not have enough love in your life; perhaps you are disabled, bedridden or terminally ill or you do not feel you're worthy of any real attention. What do you do? You come to a faceless forum to get that which you lack in real life.

You have threatened suicide on this thread, threatened self harm, and even threatened to leave the thread (which you did). But, when you saw that your absence meant nothing you scampered back. Heck, even Akthedream was missed when he was banned and a lot of users petitioned for him to be unbanned. If your life isn't vacuous how come you had XML33, when it was banned, you came back with XXML33, when it was banned , you came with Arysha20, now you have XXMML33?

If *you feel that the beautiful misscookie is obese, please post your sisters or moms pictures let's see (of course, you can cover their face)*

I won't be surprised if you're still a virgin at 33. A user here once noted that you do not have a job, no love life and familial love at 33, and you still patronize prostitutes, maybe that's why you always type from a place of frustration.

One advise, go out more, make real friends. Nobody loves you here, they are all busy dealing with their life's problems.

It's not necessary

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by tollybb: 8:42am On Sep 19, 2019
Guess who is finally verified...
Child of Grace... MERCY LAMBO
She said it and it happened!!!!
https://instagram.com/official_mercyeke?igshid=1uvmharwrghc3

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AKWAPROPHET: 8:48am On Sep 19, 2019
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 8:57am On Sep 19, 2019
So nothing else happened last night after Ikes highlights/dragging ? grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by scondy(f): 8:57am On Sep 19, 2019
tunde82seidat:
ON Ike and Tasha

A person that wants to be in good terms with everyone is not an original person. You cant be in a house full of 26 people and you want to be everyone's pal. It is not possible. It defies human nature.

Now, i keep hearing he agreed that Mike likes goading people. Who are the people Mike seemingly goads? Frodd and Tacha.....2 individuals that feel everything revolves around them and believe they should control people's actions or reactions to them. Same 2 people jump into conversations that have nothing to do with them and even go on to attack and shut people down.....suddenly Mike goads them because he is bold enough to call out their bull crap to their face. I am not even a fan of Mike, and i actually like Frodd....but lets not make trouble makers seem as victims. Mike is the blunt type....he tells you his opinion on situations to your face. You can say he doesnt know how to be diplomatic but he doesnt goad. Joe goads. There is no similarity between Joe and Mike.

When Frodd starts his "d world against me" card, only Mike tells him as it is ....same with Tacha. They were on a search and she was surpevising Elo's search of her things,,....which wasnt what other housemates did,.....they all agreed to give elo a free hand to search....This is why Mike said why her presence in thesame space as Elo makes it seem she is hiding something and trying to prevent him from discovering stuff....which is what any rational mind can think of.....Now Tacha chose to respond with a tirade of insults.....all good....why now start bitching about someone goading you when you gave it back fire for fire.....her talking about it with Ike is not my issue.....my issue is Ike agreeing to all she said and even adding to it by bringing in Mike's issue with Frodd.....Now the big question to ask is this....Will Ike respond exactly the way he did if Mike was present? The honest answer is NO......he wouldnt....infact what he would do will be to leave the place.....but when he is left with either party ...he talks in their favour to their face....that is a shitty behaviour.....Same thing he did with Venita....form all padi with her...try to get relationship advice from her ...but when she is being described as cunning and manipulating by others...he agrees and starts giving examples......same thing he did with the ella/mercy debacle ....he would give Mercy the impression Ella is the one on his case despit him turning her down .....but we would see him on different occassions entertaining Ella's attention....

You think he doesn't know what he is doing? Hard pill to swallow but truth is Ike is an "Alabosi" (someone that like side talks a lot)......as yoruba's call it......And sad part is '....He is a guy".......

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 9:00am On Sep 19, 2019
scondy:

A person that wants to be in good terms with everyone is not an original person. You cant be in a house full of 26 people and you want to be everyone's pal. It is not possible. It defies human nature.

Now, i keep hearing he agreed that Mike likes goading people. Who are the people Mike seemingly goads? Frodd and Tacha.....2 individuals that feel everything revolves around them and believe they should control people's actions or reactions to them. Same 2 people jump into conversations that have nothing to do with them and even go on to attack and shut people down.....suddenly Mike goads them because he is bold enough to call out their bull crap to their face. I am not even a fan of Mike, and i actually like Frodd....but lets not make trouble makers seem as victims. Mike is the blunt type....he tells you his opinion on situations to your face. You can say he doesnt know how to be diplomatic but he doesnt goad. Joe goads. There is no similarity between Joe and Mike.

When Frodd starts his "d world against me" card, only Mike tells him as it is ....same with Tacha. They were on a search and she was surpevising Elo's search of her things,,....which wasnt what other housemates did,.....they all agreed to give elo a free hand to search....This is why Mike said why her presence in thesame space as Elo makes it seem she is hiding something and trying to prevent him from discovering stuff....which is what any rational mind can think of.....Now Tacha chose to respond with a tirade of insults.....all good....why now start bitching about someone goading you when you gave it back fire for fire.....her talking about it with Ike is not my issue.....my issue is Ike agreeing to all she said and even adding to it by bringing in Mike's issue with Frodd.....Now the big question to ask is this....Will Ike respond exactly the way he did if Mike was present? The honest answer is NO......he wouldnt....infact what he would do will be to leave the place.....but when he is left with either party ...he talks in their favour to their face....that is a shitty behaviour.....Same thing he did with Venita....form all padi with her...try to get relationship advice from her ...but when she is being described as cunning and manipulating by others...he agrees and starts giving examples......same thing he did with the ella/mercy debacle ....he would give Mercy the impression Ella is the one on his case despit him turning her down .....but we would see him on different occassions entertaining Ella's attention....

You think he doesn't know what he is doing? Hard pill to swallow but truth is Ike is an "Alabosi" (someone that like side talks a lot)......as yoruba's call it......And sad part is '....He is a guy".......
You didnt include the honey found in tacha's bag

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ACupOfKhaffi: 9:06am On Sep 19, 2019
So, my Ike is the latest goody two-shoes in town. Chaiiii! My babies and I have suffered this season. angry angry

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ACupOfKhaffi: 9:07am On Sep 19, 2019
senatordave1:

You didnt include the honey found in tacha's bag

You don't know Scondy. grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5490) (5491) (5492) (5493) (5494) (5495) (5496) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.