Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,911 members, 7,866,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:59 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (5554) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5029369 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5551) (5552) (5553) (5554) (5555) (5556) (5557) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 12:24am On Sep 20, 2019
Oyindidi:
Go cuddle madam
make I finish your brother small.
How naa? Good night
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Xfactor06: 12:26am On Sep 20, 2019
Love892:
Tacha has been ringing the diary room bell to report Diane so she’d be striked
Lmao �
Girl is evil
If everyone she provoked reported her to Biggie, does she think she’d still be in the house.??
Small pepper Diane gave her this night, she’s running to report ��� #bbnaija
Biggie right now...
Behaving like a KG 2 child, and to think
this is the same bastard that called someone a toddler.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 12:26am On Sep 20, 2019
Finally, there’s a distraction from Mike’s failed career and smelling boxers. Mikawoods prayers have been answered

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Xfactor06: 12:27am On Sep 20, 2019
thatigboman:
na only mouth tacha get. Just a little punch from Dane, part of her face tore
PH first daughter SLUT can
only make mouth and keep repeating the same
insult all over again... Nothing more.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chiefheywhy(m): 12:27am On Sep 20, 2019
NativeDoctor1:
Diane keep saying this freaking girl keeps pushing me.
This freaking girl pushed me

My people was Tacha talking to Diane?
Has Tacha ever physical manhandled Diane?

You buy Elo matter begin claim victim.

You run into banter that never concerned you, but couldn't handle it.

Buahahahahahhahahahahaha

I wonder how a reasonable person would want to make a point and they feel the only way they can get across to people is by shouting unnecessarily!

I don't know maybe it's because she lack basic reason or maybe because she can't express herself well enough.

OR probably because she look like a bitchy slut?

Very uncouth and stupid girl called Trasha!

Tueeeeeeeeh, I spit on Trasha and her titans!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Reussite: 12:30am On Sep 20, 2019
Threebear:

Frodd ain't winning .

The earlier you make peace with it , the better for you. grin

And let me save you your retort * Mike ain't winning either *

But he has a far better chance than those two clowns you posted their pictures
Oh finally coming to terms with reality grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 12:32am On Sep 20, 2019
thatigboman:
that dirty blow diane blow tacha is affecting you? Drink dano cool cow milk and stay awake
You need to inhale the stench of mike's boxer

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mikessidechick: 12:38am On Sep 20, 2019
DownChelsea:
Finally, there’s a distraction from Mike’s failed career and smelling boxers. Mikawoods prayers have been answered
Pray tell when was the last time your Effeminate had a highlight
Oohh I remember, the day his husband Esther was evicted cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mikessidechick: 12:39am On Sep 20, 2019
Reussite:

I can't wait to see the percentage your frogg will come up with when Ike, Seyi and Mercy will be up as well cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mikessidechick: 12:41am On Sep 20, 2019
ATD1998:
he also mentioned omatshola, frodd and mike
No oo. How can they hear well when Jarumas jazz is at work
grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Richardonald(m): 12:46am On Sep 20, 2019
Threebear:

Frodd ain't winning .

The earlier you make peace with it , the better for you. grin

And let me save you your retort * Mike ain't winning either *

But he has a far better chance than those two clowns you posted their pictures .
seriously i don't have time for u.. u carry mike matter to d extend that you mikpigs ( the delawood grin) gathered in the morning(when you guys are suppose to be at work) to vote a hm that I can't even point out any usefulness, any tangible thing or drama he as pull in that house, with is stinking 1 boxer, maybe he is expecting is wife to come in BB house and watch it for him.. afterall you will all be blaming buhari..

lazy youths.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 12:48am On Sep 20, 2019
Reussite:

You do know what a retort means ?

Maybe you need to pick a dictionary .

And I've always been realistic BTW.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Richardonald(m): 12:49am On Sep 20, 2019
Mr 1 boxergrin gringrin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 12:50am On Sep 20, 2019
senatordave1:

is this how much the dirty blow that diane gave tacha, which tore part of tacha's face, is paining you?
What if diane had justifiably blinded tacha's left eye? Na intensive care u go dey by now

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mikessidechick: 12:50am On Sep 20, 2019
Richardonald:
seriously i don't have time for u.. u carry mike matter to d extend that you mikpigs ( the delawood grin) gathered in the morning(when you guys are suppose to be at work) to vote a hm that I can't even point out any usefulness, any tangible thing or drama he as pull in that house, with is stinking 1 boxer, maybe he is expecting is wife to come in BB house and watch it for him.. afterall you will all be blaming buhari..

lazy youths.

It's “extent” Mr hardworking Man.
What other highlight has your Frog given rather than being a fool for Esther.
Little wonder why he's hardly mentioned now that his husband is out of the house.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 12:52am On Sep 20, 2019
Richardonald:

lazy youths.
Tell me one reason why we should crown fraud the winner .

Tell me one thing fraud can do that Mike hasn't done much better ?

It's a pity that entertainment has been reduced to crying and washing pants and bra grin

Or professing fake love to a lady while being obsessed with a man .

Give me one good reason I'll vote pot bellied out of shape fraud over Mike ?

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 12:53am On Sep 20, 2019
Mikessidechick:

Little wonder why he's hardly mentioned now that his husband is out of the house.
E enter !

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 12:53am On Sep 20, 2019
senatordave1:

"your heart is as dark as your knuckles" diane to tacha

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Richardonald(m): 12:54am On Sep 20, 2019
Mikessidechick:

then tell me mike highlights
grin no highlights

is only highlight in that house his is boxer

na only that one boxer

him never win anything HOH-0 VETO-0 grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Richardonald(m): 12:55am On Sep 20, 2019
Threebear:

Tell me one reason why we should crown fraud the winner .

Tell me one thing fraud can do that Mike hasn't done much better ?

It's a pity that entertainment has been reduced to crying and washing pants and bra grin

Or professing fake love to a lady while being obsessed with a man .

Give me one good reason I'll vote pot bellied out of shape fraud over Mike ?
give me one reason we should vote for mike...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mikessidechick: 12:57am On Sep 20, 2019
Richardonald:
grin no highlights

na only that one boxer

With the way you're obsessed with his boxers.
Hope it's not what I'm thinking shocked

Mr highlighter give us ten good reasons why we should vote Frog Over Mike.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Richardonald(m): 12:57am On Sep 20, 2019
make una go hug transformer
three bear bear and co. grin

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Richardonald(m): 1:00am On Sep 20, 2019
Mikessidechick:

With the way you're obsessed with his boxers.
Hope it's not what I'm thinking shocked

Mr highlighter give us ten good reasons why we should vote Frog Over Mike.
hmmm I forgot to add arena games and task in the house, but all na still 0grin

local man is tired

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mikessidechick: 1:06am On Sep 20, 2019
Richardonald:
hmmm I forgot to add arena games and task in the house, but all na still 0 grin

local man is tired
LMAO.
It's obvious you've been watching from the back of your TV.
I just realized I've been wasting time having a back and forth with you.
Fly out of my Mentions, you're not worthy of my attention.
You can come back when you've actually REALLY watched BBNAIJA'19.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 1:15am On Sep 20, 2019
Richardonald:

local man is tired
But Mike performs better than Frodd at the arena games almost every week grin

Mike has won more tasks than Frodd in that house ,so what exactly is your point ?

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 1:18am On Sep 20, 2019
Richardonald:
grin no highlights

na only that one boxer

chai. You have sent all Mikawoods to lagos lagoon

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 1:22am On Sep 20, 2019
Threebear:

But Mike performs better than Frodd at the arena games almost every week grin

Mike has won more tasks than Frodd in that house ,so what exactly is your point ?
your point is that you do not recognize the truth just like Mike. Mike is beneath Frodd in 90% of tasks. How much has Mike won? And what tasks had Mike won? If any! Even Diane who is Mike’s competition has done better than him. Let him channel his worries to his boxers

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 1:23am On Sep 20, 2019
Richardonald:

local man is tired
The guy na international delawood! Jamaican rejectee, global fugitive, matrimonial disgrace, monumental athletic failure, resounding delawood with countless futile attempts at attaining relevance.

His daftness is as tall as he is.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Richardonald(m): 1:30am On Sep 20, 2019
Mikessidechick:

LMAO.
It's obvious you've been watching from the back of your TV.
I just realized I've been wasting time having a back and forth with you.
Fly out of my Mentions, you're not worthy of my attention.
You can come back when you've actually REALLY watched BBNAIJA'19.
see this one ? poo
tell me where and when mike d delawood has won any task or games (individually) in that house.
grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Richardonald(m): 1:32am On Sep 20, 2019
DownChelsea:
your point is that you do not recognize the truth just like Mike. Mike is beneath Frodd in 90% of tasks. How much has Mike won? And what tasks had Mike won? If any! Even Diane who is Mike’s competition has done better than him. Let him channel his worries to his boxers
all my neighbours knows the colour of his (1)boxer grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chiefheywhy(m): 1:34am On Sep 20, 2019
FrankGiel:

If I had the power to spiritually flog somebody, you would be in intense pain.. ur lack of objectivity is second to none..

U can NEVER see any wrong in anyone you support..

Abeg stay silent.

ur posts here are akin to provocation..

Best advice, such an emotional wreck!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5551) (5552) (5553) (5554) (5555) (5556) (5557) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.