Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (5605) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4952294 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5602) (5603) (5604) (5605) (5606) (5607) (5608) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 2:04pm On Sep 21, 2019
First task:
Each team must gather as much munchit packs as possible to win..in the garden, there is a board with clues..each team will pick a clue , read the question, answer it and find the munchit packs..the team that gets their clues will get ten extra munchit packs

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 21, 2019
Haviza:

Are you currently watching?

If you are, do you support what Tacha is doing? Are you proud of her behavior?
Not watching now and even if I do it won't stop me from supporting her.
Tacha owes me nothing to make be proud of when I like you I like you cool

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by evavista: 2:05pm On Sep 21, 2019
Everyone dislikes been in team with a particular housemate, why??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ptreasure(f): 2:05pm On Sep 21, 2019
Mercy is so happy for the reshuffling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 2:05pm On Sep 21, 2019
omashola and seyi go pepper my Tacha today ohh.

and they're all In same group
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ptreasure(f): 2:05pm On Sep 21, 2019
Munchit finally followed opinions on Twitter
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 2:05pm On Sep 21, 2019
Munzy14:

Won't u be shooting ya sef with statements... grin

I asked u a question, between us who has given Ike more publicity on this forum?

And I said I am splitting my vote is that very glaring to u.. grin

I repeat, u are not the standard.

Wear ur tacha regalia we won't hurt u.. smh.

How many times do I even post on this forum compared to you?

The only time I support Tacha is against Mercy, who I don't like for shittt. Aside that, I couldn't care less for her.

But you, if they put Ike vs. Mercy, you will never support Ike, you will either find common ground and waive it off, or you will subtly support Mercy, and add "...but Ike no dey try". At most, you might be a Merike fan, but you certainly don't belong to Ike Gang.

Ike Gang don't go all out for Mercy.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Temi231(f): 2:06pm On Sep 21, 2019
They have reshuffled them again.

Mercy, Diane, ello, Mike and ike
Frodd, Tacha, omatshola, seyi and Cindy.

Mercy and Diane were happy while seyi was like crying

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 2:06pm On Sep 21, 2019
Welldone biggie.
Biggie has re-schufled the teams
Team Munchit : Mercy, Mike, Ike , Diane and Elo
Team crunchit; Seyi , Tacha, frodd , Omahola and Cindy. Seyi was shouting why God. Mercy and Diane are excited.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by JhayJoe: 2:06pm On Sep 21, 2019
ptreasure:
Mercy is so happy for the reshuffling
She should just remember that Mike is a married man

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 2:06pm On Sep 21, 2019
Biggie has changed the group. Mercy is now in Diane's group and she's celebrating while Seyi is now in Tacha group and him and Omashola are now screaming "whyyyyy" showing their displeasure on being in the same group with Tacha. grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Swaycater(m): 2:06pm On Sep 21, 2019
My people , My people

It is official

BigBrother enjoys the housemates fighting

Why putting

Omashola
Seyi
Tacha
Cyndy
Frood

In the same group!

This is comic
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by stunning4real: 2:07pm On Sep 21, 2019
Biggie why changing the group! My Seyi oooi

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 21, 2019
safarigirl:

The only time I support Tacha is against Mercy, who I don't like for shittt. Aside that, I couldn't care less for her.

But you, if they put Ike vs. Mercy, you will never support Ike, you will either find common ground and waive it off, or you will subtly support Mercy, and add "...but Ike no dey try". At most, you might be a Merike fan, but you certainly don't belong to Ike Gang.

Don't mind that person.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Afam4eva(m): 2:07pm On Sep 21, 2019
Up Mercy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 2:07pm On Sep 21, 2019
not so true

seyi and omashola, replicated the way mercy and Diane shouted.

though they did theirs mockingly

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 2:08pm On Sep 21, 2019
Afam4eva:
Up Mercy
Am so happy.
Up biggie grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Widall: 2:08pm On Sep 21, 2019
Blainz:

For whatever reason you shouldn't have done this. It is not worth it, even if you have been paid to write this.
All the best to you.

What's the meaning of this?
U want him to hide the truth or what

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 21, 2019
Beorn1:
Biggie has changed the group. Mercy is now in Diane's group and she's celebrating while Seyi is now in Tacha group and him and Omashola are now screaming "whyyyyy" showing their displeasure on being in the same group with Tacha. grin
Haven't they always shared group? Tueh.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 2:09pm On Sep 21, 2019
Temi231:

Biggie angry
Ike doesn't deserve this, but I wish him all the best

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by tsephanyah(f): 2:09pm On Sep 21, 2019
Talent, skills, ambition, intelligent, handsome, ELOZONAM is very focused he will achieve more in life

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 2:10pm On Sep 21, 2019
safarigirl:

All this long story because I said you're not Team Ike?

Hold your Team Mercy flag with your chest my guy, someone like you will vote for Mercy in the finals and that is fine. I no get time to read unnecessary talk this afternoon.

The way you jump out anytime Merike is mentioned is quite funny. When did it become a punishable offense to support more than one HM?

Funnily enough, you hardly identify or pass as an Ike fan, same one you claim to support. You hardly ever mention him nor hype him here. Infact, ypu talk abot tacha more than Ike, which isn't a bad thing anyway. You only make a grand entrance at the mention of Merike.

No be Mercy dim Ike shine. No vex, everybody started on the same day.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by JhayJoe: 2:10pm On Sep 21, 2019
Temi231:

Seyi,Omashola and Tacha in the group,Biggie na confam G
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 2:11pm On Sep 21, 2019
safarigirl:

Hahahahahah, u see that ur standard am talking about... cheesy

you are now talking like as if u are my PA, u know my BBN voting...lol... smh..

Since u are the buhari of Ikegang, no wahala... lol

Presdoooo!!!.......Twaile!!!!....grin

If it will help u enjoy ur siesta... fine..

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by omamush(f): 2:11pm On Sep 21, 2019
On the campaign issue btwn teamseyi and teamtacha

So apparently both Seyi & Tacha's Rally actually have different dates fixed. team seyi choose today 21st of September and titans choose tomorrow 22nd of September 2019 but for obvious reasons to cause wahala they later decided to move theirs to today and went to hijack teamseyi's space and hang their banner there to cause confusion and intimidation.

But team seyi were not intimated they removed their banner and placed theirs, which lead to the whole brouhaha..
I like how the whole thing blew in their faces.
Now they keep changing the narrative to suit their fav. I laugh grin

This is a case of be ready to take what u dish out with the same energy.
Now team seyi's rally is going well. cool

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 2:13pm On Sep 21, 2019
creolehunt:

The way you jump it anytime Merike is mentioned is quite funny. When do it become a punishable offense to supplet more than one HM?

Funnily enough, you hardly identify or pass as an Ike fan, same one you claim to support. You hardly ever mention him nor hype him here. You only make a rand appearance at the mention of Merike.

No be Mercy dim Ike shine. No vex, everybody stared on the same day.
grin
leave judge safari... cheesy

she is the standard..

Ike fan in the morning and when he wins task, then tacha fan at night... Double standards..

Ike has played the best game, but his only mistake as a human was playing the HMs to be in their good book to evade nomination... it worked for him, as he is almost making it a history of being only HMs that lasted this long this season, without being nominated by the usual diary room nominations.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 2:13pm On Sep 21, 2019
Some weeks back, I said there are some Team Mercy people that hide under Ike Gang to support Mercy, I knew who I was talking about then, and he has shown more of himself today.

At least, some people admit that they used to like Ike, but as time passed, they now like Mercy compared to him. No wahala. Just leave Ike Gang out of your gist

Ike Gang want Ike in the finals
Ike Gang will not sacrifice Ike for any other HM in that finals
Ike Gang will Vote Ike, until he leaves.
Ike Gang will defend Ike until he leaves
Ike Gang do not believe that Mercy can be substituted for him.
Ike Gang don't do, "If Ike doesn't win, we will take Mercy"
It is Ike or no one else.

Just because you parade yourself as Team Ike when it's convenient, does not mean you are one of us.

Nairaland does not and has never determined voting on this show. People are working hard for Ike on platforms like Twitter and Facebook where the money is, and even contacting relevant parties offline, we cannot be wasting time on Nairaland, where nothing but banter really happens.

Ike Gang, Shine Your Eye.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Widall: 2:13pm On Sep 21, 2019
Haviza:
What sort of human being is this Tacha?

How can any sensible person support this kind of person?
My brother, this is the question on everybody's lips

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by omamush(f): 2:13pm On Sep 21, 2019
Biggie is wicked faa he still went with munchit's group, ewo.. Seyi oooo

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Temi231(f): 2:14pm On Sep 21, 2019
JhayJoe:
Seyi,Omashola and Tacha in the group,Biggie na confam G

Biggie na real pepper.

I saw a video and I think it happened this morning where Tacha and seyi were talking like asking him if he would eat rice.

I hope the three will work well in this group thing
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ptreasure(f): 2:15pm On Sep 21, 2019
Mercy said Biggie just relieved her from dying

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5602) (5603) (5604) (5605) (5606) (5607) (5608) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.