Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,675 members, 7,865,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:57 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (5614) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5028430 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5611) (5612) (5613) (5614) (5615) (5616) (5617) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 4:39pm On Sep 21, 2019
I loffff team Munchit grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 4:39pm On Sep 21, 2019
fitzmayowa:
Elo's team is killing it, with their rehearsal...
Tacha will trash mercy the way city is trashing watford

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 4:39pm On Sep 21, 2019
corpershun:

See the answer here
cheap and Lame clap back!.

What's Mercy's job?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 4:39pm On Sep 21, 2019
corpershun:

See the answer here
cheat and Lame clap back!.
What's Mercy's job?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 4:39pm On Sep 21, 2019
nadesh:
I loffff team Munchit grin
I love team crunchit.you love them because your favourite is there

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MissCookie: 4:39pm On Sep 21, 2019
ba7man:
All this story just to defend this character??

And the crass, crude, toxic, obtuse attitude of hers hasn't been added yet. undecided

Any responsible family will throw out their son or family member that brings this one home, BBN winner or not.

Gbamest!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by wristbangle: 4:40pm On Sep 21, 2019
Judging by the rehearsal though kayode didn't give us much view about Tacha's team, Mike/Mercy/Ike's team are killing it more.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by VotingPolls: 4:40pm On Sep 21, 2019
MrJaay:

I wouldn't say they ruined her character though.

If you paid attention to the show, you'd see that Dany had always been vicious, she just had good counselors.

The death of Missandei, then Jon and Tyrion's betrayal broke the camel's back for her.

The show ended well in my opinion.

This thread is for BBN update undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 21, 2019
Chibabe005:

as in ehn.

very shameless persons.

it'll be slightly better to receive moral class lessons from fans of other housemates.

Mercy's fans should be the last

You support Mercy the beginning and end of harlotry and you come to say we shouldn't vote for a Thot? lol.

that should be another wonder of the world.
Exactly what baffles me. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 4:40pm On Sep 21, 2019
seasy:

cheesy
Mercy is the real, P, in the pepper.
Eyes dey pain all the haters.
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 4:40pm On Sep 21, 2019
I don hit a nerve..dey are crawling out one by one!!

ladies and gentlemen.

turn to a Mercy's fan,and say neighbour what's Mercy's job?

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 4:41pm On Sep 21, 2019
MissCookie and Chibabe005 the hate you guys are throwing around on Mercy and Tacha is really cringe worthy...

Can you guys just enjoy the show and let everyone here rest...whew!!!

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 4:41pm On Sep 21, 2019
wristbangle:
Judging by the rehearsal though kayode didn't give us much view about Tacha's team, Mike/Mercy/Ike's team are killing it more.
munchies should buy the rights to thir rap and use it for their adverts. Original content tongue
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ba7man(m): 4:41pm On Sep 21, 2019
Chibabe005:
it's no news, Tacha goes nude on gram..

at least we know her products in the market.

now the million dollar question, is mercy is a saint (okay) she doesn't go Nude on gram.

what's the source of her wealth?

refer us to her business page or the organization she world's for.

mercy could be likened to hushpuppy, unexplainable source of wealth.

yes, I love God.. I'm doing the part of the scripture that says, suffereth a witch not to live.

Mercy is a menace to our society.

If Tacha goes nude on IG "BUT" she has an "OK" attitude, she won't be receiving the flak she's getting.

She's unexposed, can't express herself in English properly, bleached and damaged skin, insultive, pompous and proud, mentally empty and can't hold intelligent convo and boastful.

If you all see this as your queen, it's you guys that have issues no matter how you try to paint it.

Why do you think there's no sensible convo in your camp? Just "Tacha pepper pepper pepper" like a bunch of babbling retards.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by wristbangle: 4:42pm On Sep 21, 2019
Wait is team Frodd, etc rehearsing? cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AfroKnight: 4:43pm On Sep 21, 2019
fitzmayowa:

Even those wey dey sideline dey collect Gbas gbos, this street is crazy men (in Elo's voice)...cheesy grin cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I swear. Na war zone. I don laugh tire.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 77up(m): 4:43pm On Sep 21, 2019
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:
Love him or like him, Seyi Awolowo who is one of the housemates at the Big Brother Naija Reality Show housemates, is a born winner; an entrepreneur, a Medical Doctor, Talent Recruiter, Actor, MC/TV host, model and of course brand influencer.

Although he had been nominated to be evicted out of the house several times, but his diehard fans who are obsessed with his leadership spirit stood on their toes to make sure he stays till the 99th day.

From all observations during these past few weeks, Seyi Awolowo might not be perfect, but his intelligence, smartness, cleverness and Godly spirit keeps taking him far and beyond.

These above mentioned features gives him a stand to emerge the well deserved winner of the Big Brother Naija Season 4 edition tagged ‘Pepper dem’!

Indeed he is a true blood and grandson of the late Yoruba sage, Chief Obafemi Awolowo.

He has starred in several TV commercials, modeled for different organizations, also acted in TV series and many more

He is committed to his journey of self-acceptance, his girlfriend and his beliefs which he demonstrates with a “Jesus’’ tattoo across his arm.

Seeing his own face on a billboard for the first time is one of the highest moments of his life so far.

Seyi has featured on several auditions and worked on some popular TV commercials such as Herbal toothpaste, Etisalat, Broken casts and crew and many others.

Considering his issues with Tacha and other housemates of the ongoing Big Brother Naija reality show, Seyi can be seen to be a petty type when you hurt him.

He could decide to talk about it immediately or not, he can go days without talking to you because he was apparently hurt, but when he becomes cool, he will warm up to you.

Sadly, such personality are easily misunderstood and see them wicked especially when he has issues with you. When you have such personality as a friend, son, boyfriend or husband; you just love them unconditionally and always look at his good sides.

Again, love Seyi Awolowo or not, he has the high chances of bringing home the grand prize.

ok oh gossh where is the button for a million likes here cry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rittysylvia(m): 4:43pm On Sep 21, 2019
dominique:

What's the difference between rap and hip-hop?

Rap is more of speech more like poetry

while

hip-hop is a genre on its own and more of beats

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 21, 2019
ba7man:
If Tacha goes nude on IG "BUT" she has an "OK" attitude, she won't be receiving the flak she's getting.

She's unexposed, can't express herself in English properly, bleached and damaged skin, insultive, pompous and proud, mentally empty and can't hold intelligent convo and boastful.

If you all see this as your queen, it's you guys that have issues no matter how you try to paint it.

Why do you think there's no sensible convo in your camp? Just "Tacha pepper pepper pepper" like a bunch of babbling retards.

Why is it paining you mind your business and support your fav leave Tacha's fans to campaign for her. What we see in her is none of your business
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rittysylvia(m): 4:44pm On Sep 21, 2019
MissCookie:
Omo, Mancity deh vex ooo, shooo shocked

Meanwhile, in all you do, never support or vote Trasha, the acclaimed social media harlot!

My colleague in PH chatted me recently. She said she saw Trasha apologists campaigning for her in one dilapidated open van while she was driving to the market. She said they looked like touts. She was so sure they'd smell like a soakaway pit as people weren't coming close to them. Well, I am not surprise. Like Trasha like supporters. One of her closest supporters, is a known nairaland pim.p, olosho kobo kobo shocked

Fellow Nigerians, good people, well meaning ladies and gentlemen(minus Trasha apologists, closet loyalists and all them septic tank agents), a vote for Trasha is a vote that encourages high end prostitution, arrogance, rudeness and unapologetic poor hygiene.

Protect your innocent young ones, protect your female children. Posterity will always remember ...

Trasha depicts everything wrong with our present generation and a vote for her would make it worse.

Enjoy the rest of your days my lovelies kiss

Okay who do i vote for?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by davodyguy: 4:45pm On Sep 21, 2019
Extremism

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 4:45pm On Sep 21, 2019
fitzmayowa:
MissCookie and Chibabe005 the hate you guys are throwing around on Mercy and Tacha is really cringe worthy...

Can you guys just enjoy the show and let everyone here rest...whew!!!
lol.

do I have time to hate?

it's simple.

because mercy listed the countries she's been to, they started comparing her to Tacha.

at least we all know tacha's job.

what's Mercy's job?

let's know what she does and how it could afford her such luxury.

that's all ohh!

before I know see river of tears everywhere.

abeg let's enjoy the task jare

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 21, 2019
Take a moment and imagine how empty a person's life would have to be for them to spend a whole lot of their time writing piles and piles of toxic shit because of somebody else. Hei God.

Btw, Seyi is cracking me up. grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 4:46pm On Sep 21, 2019
senatordave1:

Either you vote only ike or vote no one
My account officer don talk oo, my account officer don talk am oooo, uncle 40 something don sign am o...

Omor see uncle eeeh, see uncle weh.........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ba7man(m): 4:46pm On Sep 21, 2019
SiobhanMeadow:

Why is it paining you mind your business and support your fav leave Tacha's fans to campaign for her. What we see in her is none of your business
shove your post right here....

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brownsun(f): 4:47pm On Sep 21, 2019
ba7man:

hahahahaha smelling pepper

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 21, 2019
Chibabe005:

lol.

do I have time to hate?

it's simple.

because mercy listed the countries she's been to, they started comparing her to Tacha.

at least we all know tacha's job.

what's Mercy's job?

let's know what she does and how it could afford her such luxury.

that's all ohh!

before I know see river of tears everywhere.
Don't mind them.
They always bring the comparison first when you do same they called you bitter and all sorts.
Two faced hypocrites.
The best they can do is only wail.
While our tatashe continues to give them pepper.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dominique(f): 4:48pm On Sep 21, 2019
Lawlahdey:
Correction: if anybody should be feeling superior to others in the house, it should be MIKE. But, I agree Tacha brags unnecessarily. She didn't know the other housemates before the house so I don't understand why she would think she is better than them.

@ bolded, agredd, Khafi too. She has lived in 3 continents and speaks 4 languages.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 4:48pm On Sep 21, 2019
nazablossom:
I'm not in liberty to saylipsrsealed lipsrsealed smiley
u for code na, I sabi break kola as nwa-afor... cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by davodyguy: 4:48pm On Sep 21, 2019
Rittysylvia:

Rap is more of speech more like poetry

while

hip-hop is a genre on its own and more of beats

'same of the 'same'

Music generally is an art and the act of putting words together poetically.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 21, 2019
ba7man:
shove your post right here....
Take your own advice and shove your inconsequential hate right there grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rittysylvia(m): 4:50pm On Sep 21, 2019
davodyguy:

'same of the 'same'

Music generally is an art and the act of putting words together poetically.

What's this one saying..
No one asked for the difference in music..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5611) (5612) (5613) (5614) (5615) (5616) (5617) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.