Stats: 3,158,739 members, 7,837,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (5620) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4988034 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5617) (5618) (5619) (5620) (5621) (5622) (5623) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 21, 2019
QuietHammer:
The smelly Trash is applying more makeup again.

Tacha! That's not how you get rid of body odour!
After October 6th you go dey alright wink don't worry Tacha would come to your aid cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by TeddyGambit: 6:00pm On Sep 21, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin
QuietHammer:
The smelly Trash is applying more makeup again.

Tacha! That's not how you get rid of body odour!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 100naira(m): 6:00pm On Sep 21, 2019
Abeg does ik know that mercy bought immunity
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 6:00pm On Sep 21, 2019
8 - 0

I Stan and restan

City for life

#Froyi
#City

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ayamhappy(m): 6:00pm On Sep 21, 2019
DownChelsea:
Mercy and Mike have benefited from Frodd’s creativity in the past. Yet they were talking rubbish after the Tacha and Shola quarrel. That’s how the legends roll. The fight and they settle! Frodd is an asset, Tacha is an asset. (Not forgetting Omashola). Nice one from Seyi and Cindy. As for Mercy and Mike, make una chop una L in peace
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 6:01pm On Sep 21, 2019
nadesh:
First task : musical drama . Winning team wins 500K and to win you must get 500 points. They will be judged by creativity and how well you highlight the tasks themes. Biggie provided props like guitar, danfo cut out . Time is ten minutes maximum.
Team munch starts. Goodluck my people kiss
Brownsun

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 6:01pm On Sep 21, 2019
MissCookie:
Seriously though, some people got no shame.

You all dragged Mercy and shamed Ike for that immunity card. You lied through your teeth against Mercy and refused to believe Ike was ever in the know about the immunity Mercy purchased.

Even when the truth was there, you all chose to call Mercy all sorts of terrible names when she didn't do what you accused her of. And Ike, you all called him Nina, weak and all sorts of nonsense names.

Hide your faces in shame y'all. They have been vindicated. Y'all better apologise or forever be shamed!

I obviously missed all that drama

Ike is no Nina... No matter what they say

Ike and mercy can play this game on stand alone basis.... More especially Ike.

Anyway..... As far as I am concerned, Ike and mercy are even now. He has paid for the immunity she gave him during that hoh thingy sad

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dezenazil: 6:01pm On Sep 21, 2019
Brownsun:
you say? she's still vexing for d drink. I hope she calms down nd listen to Ike. i don't want her to drink.
as if to say she ever comes up with any intelligent contribution always hiding under other people's creativity. Iti akwu.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 6:02pm On Sep 21, 2019
Can you all see Mike now? Second task is starting and hes drinking tea. Its a quiz task.
Double tuehhhhh

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Northkendal(f): 6:02pm On Sep 21, 2019
100naira:
yes
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Vyolet(f): 6:02pm On Sep 21, 2019
Mike is as useless to any team as the P is psychology.
No drive, no purpose, no talent, dullard, bland arrrghh

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 6:03pm On Sep 21, 2019
Vyolet:
No drive, no purpose, no talent, dollars, bland arrrghh
His team will soon come for you. angry
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 6:03pm On Sep 21, 2019
So as always I log into Nairaland and I'm not disappointed. grin

So Mike is being blamed for four other adults losing . grin

I don't even know how you people don't understand that constantly blaming Mike for your faves losing makes your fave especially Ike appear more useless and incompetent .

Because you have expectations from Mike but absolutely have no expectations from people he's barely older than , including the one in his thirties .

That's how low and cheap you rate your faves .

Mike was not the leader of his group .

Mike had equal part to play like all five members but of course he takes the blame for a drug addict who has no visible talent , an actor , dancer and so called content creator , a video vixen who should be more aware of TV and music videos and Diane who has watched all Nollywoood movies.

Thank you for rating Mike so high.

27 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Twoclans(f): 6:05pm On Sep 21, 2019
Beorn1:

Are you surprised? We're alike, and we support the same HM for this season, Slow Tiger nwanne. grin

Beorn1 just out of curiosity ,who did you support last season ?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by badinfluence: 6:05pm On Sep 21, 2019
What did mike do to you guys sef?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 6:05pm On Sep 21, 2019
Task is over,they are crawling out.
Come take a looki looki, come take a looki lose grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 6:05pm On Sep 21, 2019
Vyolet:
Ike is as worthless as a smelly vomit , little wonder his parents disowned him . grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 6:07pm On Sep 21, 2019
nadesh:
Can you all see Mike now? Second task is starting and hes drinking tea. Its a quiz task.
Double tuehhhhh
So drinking tea will some how affect his performance in a quiz task .

What is he supposed to be doing ...reading a dictionary ?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 6:07pm On Sep 21, 2019
cheesy grin grin grin

Team Ike and Team Mike's fight on this thread is always lit. May the best team win. grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 6:07pm On Sep 21, 2019
Threebear:

So drinking tea will some how affect his performance in a quiz task .

What is he supposed to be doing ...reading a dictionary ?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 6:08pm On Sep 21, 2019
Ike Ike my Resident Good boy, Puzzle king and mathematician kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 6:09pm On Sep 21, 2019
nadesh:
Maybe they have a life and jobs .

And don't have all day sitting on their sofas and updating half baked updates on Nairaland . grin

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 6:10pm On Sep 21, 2019
Threebear:

I don't even know how you people don't understand that constantly blaming Mike for your faves losing makes your fave especially Ike appear more useless and incompetent .

Because you have expectations from Mike but absolutely have no expectations from people he's barely older than , including the one in his thirties .

Mike had equal part to play like all five members but of course he takes the blame for a drug addict who has no visible talent , an actor , dancer and so called content creator , a video vixen who should be more aware of TV and music videos and Diane who has watched all Nollywoood movies.

u r the one that will still quote them . Dont quote them. I v bin deliberately ignoring them. They r looking for mentions.

I wonder y they put all the burden on Mike. Just because their faves are useleas

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 6:10pm On Sep 21, 2019
buhahahahaha.

mgbor fired!!..

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dannyxy(m): 6:10pm On Sep 21, 2019
Threebear:

this human being sef

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 6:10pm On Sep 21, 2019
Threebear:
[s]So as always I log into Nairaland and I'm not disappointed. grin

Thank you for rating Mike so high[/s].
U better keepkwuiet if u have nothing reasonable to contribute
He is the most useless male housemate this season so go ahead and knock urself out

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by TeddyGambit: 6:10pm On Sep 21, 2019
He is a badinfluence to his team members cry

badinfluence:
What did mike do to you guys sef?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Missfree: 6:10pm On Sep 21, 2019
nadesh:
please what did they do
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 6:10pm On Sep 21, 2019
Munchit has given out 3.5M to these hassmetes and counting, impressive. Shame on lumapil grin tongue

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 6:11pm On Sep 21, 2019
jannybebe:

Shameless boy... You will congratulate him more soon..

Hoh...Done
Veto...Done.
Arena games... Done.
Thursday taste presentations... Done.
Original entertainment with ogbonge contents... Done
Puzzle...Done.
Competions from sponsors.... Done..
In short.... Everything.. Done.
This Ike is a Superman.

If Ike wins, I will give free sex to 3 lucky guys here..

This is done too cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brownsun(f): 6:12pm On Sep 21, 2019
100naira:
YES 100naira, he knows. Mike is aware too.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Zoroaster: 6:12pm On Sep 21, 2019
Vyolet:
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5617) (5618) (5619) (5620) (5621) (5622) (5623) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)