Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,566 members, 7,861,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:53 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (5659) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5020574 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5656) (5657) (5658) (5659) (5660) (5661) (5662) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ebonyventures22: 12:03pm On Sep 22, 2019
Munzy14:

Do you think bet9ja will loose their cash?... cheesy

Anything can happen with that veto.

And, there are lots of cash cow in that house.

Whatever happens, am not bothered, Ike is loved I don't see who will put him up with veto.

And Mercy is immune.

others can go to oshodi,
Hmmm ,don't go there oo...Cindy or Frodd will gladly send Ike out ooo.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 12:03pm On Sep 22, 2019
Ebonyventures22:

Aunty Atutu Poyoyo,some of us have lives outside Nairaland. Incase you don't know, Bbnaija will end in 2 weeks time. Go and get yourself a life..

This is how you look for trouble, when you get it now.. You will call all the Moderators CNN, Fifa, US, POTUS and even Ebuka to come save your dry Yansh.

AK must have given your life real hell for you to have been mentioning and reporting em at every opportunity.

Kirikiri kee you. Awon ti Chinwawa..Nbuzu.

Shame!

everyone here knows it's you, Akthedream.. why are you so shameless? that was how you claimed you'll leave Nairaland that a mod was being biased. but here you're in different shades.

Tueh, you claim Nairaland is not your alpha and omega, but you keep going and coming like your placenta is tied here. I can't help but to imagine how you're in reality.

you can't deal with me, never in your life. I've always been a hard nut to crack.

I'll never impersonate you because you're a small fry..I'll never use other accounts to attack anyone here, because na Bobo case.

only you..

Akthedream

Akthedrea2019.

Livelymatilda22

livelymatilda

and the latest impersonating account jannybebe..

they bursted you on ashawo thread.

shame!

shame!

your life isn't tied to Nairaland, but you live and breathe here.

I can bet your Nairaland accounts are your greatest achievements.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ebonyventures22: 12:07pm On Sep 22, 2019
Chibabe005:

[s]
Shame!

everyone here knows it's you, Akthedream.. why are you so shameless? that was how you claimed you'll leave Nairaland that a mod was being biased. but here you're in different shades.

Tueh, you claim Nairaland is not your alpha and omega, but you keep going and coming like your placenta is tied here. I can't help but to imagine how you're in reality.

you can't deal with me, never in your life. I've always been a hard nut to crack.

I'll never impersonate you because you're a small fry..I'll never use other accounts to attack anyone here, because na Bobo case.

only you..

Akthedream

Akthedrea2019.

Livelymatilda22

livelymatilda

and the latest impersonating account jannybebe..

they bursted you on ashawo thread.

shame!

shame!

your life isn't tied to Nairaland, but you live and breathe here.

I can bet your Nairaland accounts are your greatest achievements [/s] .
Bla bla bla.Wont you mention Apc, Inec,Uefa and Pdp? ..Atutu Poyoyo.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 12:10pm On Sep 22, 2019
fitzmayowa:

Errrm "Chihuahua" is the new name Omashola gave to Tacha yesterday when they were going at each other...cheesy cheesy cheesy

You mean Omashola looked at Tacha and likened her to this dog below.

Omashola must be a Mercy fan. He is definitely looking for likes.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 12:10pm On Sep 22, 2019
Imbuza
Chihuahua
Imbuza
Chihuahua
Imbuza
Chihuahua
Imbuza
Chihuahua
Imbuza
Chihuahua

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Vyolet(f): 12:11pm On Sep 22, 2019
nadesh:

They keep talking about vote money forgetting that the biggest money cow this season is in the bets. Atleast one cash cow will be evicted through Veto. Am sure no one will see Ike as a threat so am not worried for him. Biggie can twist that Mercy immunity so am worried small for her undecided but we watch..
Ike can be at risk as the others, Cindy and Frodd can take him out. Moreover, you can never predict these housemates.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Agbgift(f): 12:13pm On Sep 22, 2019
So Tacha and Omashola rant of yesterday has turned into a song challenge? Me loving the various remix I have seen so far.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Samuelify2002(m): 12:17pm On Sep 22, 2019
fitzmayowa:

Mercy is not immune as you think, if the Ultimate Veto holder is to evict someone today, Mercy's immunity covers her for next week and not this week...

So Mercy might still be in danger today...

You are a big jocker.. So u don't know that 13th week started today.... Or how do u count your week? Funny people.... LAMBO THE FIRST LADY TO WIN BBN.... LAMBO FOR THE MONEY...

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 22, 2019
None of the self-acclaimed Ike gang are saying anything about Mercy pulling Ike's short now oh.
But, watch them come out like beehives when Ike talks about Mercy with Tacha or any other housemate.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 12:17pm On Sep 22, 2019
Vyolet:

Ike can be at risk as the others, Cindy and Frodd can take him out. Moreover, you can never predict these housemates.
You are right. Those two can take out Ike sad but i also think Frodd will have Mercy and Mike as first and second options before Ike. Cindy own, i cannot predict. God plssss keep my Ike out of their lips .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 12:18pm On Sep 22, 2019
Those of you sending Emails to jannybebe, thinking it was a lady

it's

Akthedream

Akthedream2019.

Livelymatilda22

livelymatilda

Ebonyventures22

pls if you've had Any dealings with that moniker or transaction.

tag Dominique immediately

they caught the impersonator on ashawo thread.

one can't help but wonder, why should someone who Claims to have ā life stoop so low

oshe11, hope you didn't fall victim?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 12:21pm On Sep 22, 2019
Ebonyventures22:

Frodd will consider Mercy and Mike first before Ike ..Cindy own person no fit chook mouth, her game is unreadable. God help us i beg. Ike cannot escape nominations and leave now through nonsence evictions. angry
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yooruba1914: 12:23pm On Sep 22, 2019
Mike is a complete package
Though he's not prefect but there's an iota of perfection in his imperfection....
He's an inspiration to many
He's fierce yet mild
A charistmatic figure
Mike inshort I go slap police for your case
#IwantMiketowin
#Mikeforthemoney

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 12:23pm On Sep 22, 2019
Ebonyventures22:

Cindy only nominates Ike because she feels he's never been up .

I doubt she'll put him up if she's given an option to automatically evict someone .

She'll probably go for Tacha .

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 12:24pm On Sep 22, 2019
Yooruba1914:
Mike is a complete package
Though he's not prefect but there's an iota of perfection in his imperfection....
He's an inspiration to many
He's fierce yet mild
A charistmatic figure
Mike inshort I go slap police for your case
#IwantMiketowin
#Mikeforthemoney
Let's start from Frodd first before going for police.

Make we run that fat pig street cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 12:26pm On Sep 22, 2019
Who do you think hassmetes will evict if it comes down to that?
Mike : Tacha
Omashola : Mercy, Tacha or Diane
Tacha : Mike or Mercy
Diane : Tacha
Elo : Frodd
Cindy : ike or Diane or Seyi
Frodd: Mercy, Mike or Ike
Ike : Cindy
Seyi : Mercy, Tacha or Elo
Mercy : Omashola or Frodd

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sunnymix: 12:27pm On Sep 22, 2019
Chibabe005:
Those of you sending Emails to jannybebe, thinking it was a lady

it's

Akthedream

Akthedream2019.

Livelymatilda22

livelymatilda

Ebonyventures22

pls if you've had Any dealings with that moniker or transaction.

tag Dominique immediately

they caught the impersonator on ashawo thread.

one can't help but wonder, why should someone who Claims to have ā life stoop so low

oshe11, hope you didn't fall victim?
that guy na fool....lol.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ebonyventures22: 12:27pm On Sep 22, 2019
Threebear:

Cindy only nominates Ike because she feels he's never been up .

I doubt she'll put him up if she's given an option to automatically evict someone .

She'll probably go for Tacha .
Hmm..Dont say that. Remember Ike used his Veto power to put Cindy up for possible eviction.. No one will blame her if she return the "favour".

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 12:27pm On Sep 22, 2019
Ebonyventures22:

That will be something to look forward to, I will pull down this place...... drama drama..... grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 12:29pm On Sep 22, 2019
Munzy14:

That will be something to look forward to, I will pull down this place...... drama drama..... grin grin
pls dont look forward to it i beg. Pulling down this place will not take Ike back to the house. I dont want that kind drama.
Ike stays. cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ebonyventures22: 12:33pm On Sep 22, 2019
Munzy14:

Lol...I just pray it doesn't happen.. That Eege that promised thunder and fire if Jeff was evicted, has done nothing close to that till date.

Make Biggie get sense soon and I hope he didn't manipulate it after the left it at the Arena.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Asabe4(f): 12:34pm On Sep 22, 2019
Funke in the house
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Agbgift(f): 12:34pm On Sep 22, 2019
Funke Akindele in the house.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 12:35pm On Sep 22, 2019
I can see Dominique viewing already.
Dom, you know already that Ebonyventures22 is Akthedream.
Now he opened another profile, jannybebe,telling guys to send him email.
which I'm sure,some gullible guys must have done.
why should he impersonate me?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 12:36pm On Sep 22, 2019
nadesh:
pls dont look forward to it i beg. Pulling down this place will not take Ike back to the house. I dont want that kind drama.
Ike stays. cool
I was cruising...

Ike is safe... Am not worried.

we just deh over calcu the game...

Veto powe is picked on Sunday and used on Monday.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 12:36pm On Sep 22, 2019
These organizers are so incompetent. What a bad timing to receive a visitor. They should have scheduled it for later in the evening. With her face covered I already knew it was Funke Akindele. On a regular day her and other yeyebrities are jobless so being in the house is good PR for her brand.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5656) (5657) (5658) (5659) (5660) (5661) (5662) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.