Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (5754) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4964611 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5751) (5752) (5753) (5754) (5755) (5756) (5757) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 7:46pm On Sep 23, 2019
creolehunt:

Yea put the blame on Mercy. Did Ike have enough coins to purchase immunity even if he wanted to? No.

You guys make this look like Ike had 2000 coins and gave it all to mercy to purchase immunity.
Ike had more coins than mercy.he had 1000 coins,mercy had about 500

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chicent(m): 7:46pm On Sep 23, 2019
Brownsun:
Nope.

Too bad of him... Now that we needed it he didn't give us... it's well ooo.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Crixxx: 7:46pm On Sep 23, 2019
Let's get to work. Team Ike

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fairygeh(f): 7:46pm On Sep 23, 2019
Since my favorite,Seyi is free this week,i might just consider voting for your fav.quote me for some votes ,I have online votes to spare.
I don't understand myself again O,it seems after Seyi,i don't even have a second favorite.anyway
NOTE :not applicable to Tacha's fans.i just cannot can

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DOptical: 7:47pm On Sep 23, 2019
Richardonald:
nobody should blame frodd for not putting up diane,
Diane is the only female HMS that genuinely likes frodd in that house, she never fight with him, she even defended frodd when mercy was bashing him.

she was even happy frodd wins UVP.

Did she ever defend Frodd whenever Elo was bashing Frodd? I could still recall the time she came to meet Frodd and told him to settle things with Elo. Esther had to ask if she told Elo to settle with Frodd rather than coming to meet Frodd.

That Dayan girl na confirm witch.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 7:47pm On Sep 23, 2019
Frodd telling seyi he asked Cindy, Diane and Ike for coins to buy immunity, they turned him down.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Crixxx: 7:47pm On Sep 23, 2019

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by FrankGiel: 7:47pm On Sep 23, 2019
Elo, Cindy and Ike are most likely going home on Sunday except Mercy voltrons come through..

Mike and Tacha are most likely safe

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Crixxx: 7:47pm On Sep 23, 2019
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by davodyguy: 7:47pm On Sep 23, 2019
Who's voting Cindy?

I want to support

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 7:47pm On Sep 23, 2019
Lawlahdey:
If Team Mercy do not vote for Ike this week, Na God go punish all of them.
If you're team ike please get to business..

Forget team mercy, fair weather friends.. Now is a Good opportunity to get rid of ike.

their madam in chief, on Saturday when talking about Diane, said she doesn't like votes splitting. that's why she hates being up with her friends.

so forget all the,social media noisemakers.that's the only thing they offer!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chicent(m): 7:47pm On Sep 23, 2019
Threebear:
Please start voting now .

My votesssssss on ike... Na sure guy him be.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by tsquaure(f): 7:48pm On Sep 23, 2019
creolehunt:

Yea put the blame on Mercy. Did Ike have enough coins to purchase immunity even if he wanted to? No.

You guys make this look like Ike had 2000 coins and gave it all to mercy to purchase immunity.
He could not buy immunity, yes . But y does mercy deserve it . They both are contestants in the same game . Mercy will dump Ike faster than Miracle did Nina
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lhimeet(m): 7:48pm On Sep 23, 2019
Any Ikegang fan I see here going back and forth with banters this crucial week isn't really a fan.

This is the time to vote like never before ,nonstop voting... Don't expect any support vote from any other HMS.. Vote and vote and don't stop voting till Thursday. Proudly #Ikegang. smiley

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 7:48pm On Sep 23, 2019
creolehunt:

Please lets vote Ike,forget the distractions

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stacyglow(f): 7:48pm On Sep 23, 2019
Crixxx:
Ike don't sweat. You always nominate Frodd and Frodd put you up.
I'm so glad Elozonam is ont the list

ike has only nominated frodd just once frodd even nominated him first before he did
regardless vote ike biko!! I'm begging I personally voted frodd wen he was up!!! plz you all should come thru for ike plz
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by braimeddy: 7:48pm On Sep 23, 2019
So just because Cindy jokedly told Frodd that she want him out of the house, he put his close friend up for eviction. Frodd doesn't have a forgiven spirit.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 77up(m): 7:48pm On Sep 23, 2019
Thank you frodd even though you should have given us omashola in place of Cindy grin strategically,Diane,cindy , mercy and Ike is good in final with Seyi omo ologo grin but it's still good now .

Team Seyi let's vote Ike abeg cool

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Vyolet(f): 7:48pm On Sep 23, 2019
MrsV:

When he was busy insulting Frodd, he never knew a day like this will come. When he had d chance to save Frodd he chose Omashola that doesn't even send him. I am Soo happy Frodd put Ike's head on d chopping block
Everyone knows the reason Ike saved Omashola moreover, Ike gang are not castigating Frodd, it isn't like we didn't see it coming, so mind whom you support, i mean your fave.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Iwaniewa: 7:48pm On Sep 23, 2019
fairygeh:
Since my favorite,Seyi is free this week,i might just consider voting for your fav.quote me for some votes ,I have online votes to spare.
I don't understand myself again O,it seems after Seyi,i don't even have a second favorite.anyway
NOTE :not applicable to Tacha's fans.i just cannot can

We don't need ur 2kobo votes
U knw wat I mean
We don't do pity pity

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by VampireeM(f): 7:49pm On Sep 23, 2019
I am so unhappy that Tacha is up for eviction.. This is not good because there is still Finals to contend with. Tacha you must survive this week. Gosh!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 7:49pm On Sep 23, 2019
Mitjyland:
I took a long break here, now is the sweetest time ever. Those who decampaign for other people's favorites and those who uses pity votes to vote the most boring housemate Cindy, let's see how you can vote her.

And let me tell those useless Mercy's fans that if they decide to vote IKE now they should know that Mercy isn't winning the show bcs at the finals we will know who is who.

Only Tacha and Mike have loyal fans.

I'm rooting for Tacha so badly, because mercy is a bitter heart.

Na wa o... You people must think folks out here are foolish. Telling Mercy fans not to vote Ike. Shouldn't you be happy that it'll kill her chances?

Please if you believe Ike being in the finals will make your Tacha win, please vote Ike.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by chelseabmw(m): 7:49pm On Sep 23, 2019
I don’t want to see Vote for Elozoman here o angry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by millhouse: 7:49pm On Sep 23, 2019
boban007:
A COUNTRY WHERE SOLDIERS, SHOT AND
KILLED INNOCENT POLICEMEN, JUST TO SET FREE A KIDNAPPER ? UP ON TILL NOW , EVANS , CASE HAS NOT BEEN JUDGED . AND SOME KEYBOARD HAPPY YOUTHS ARE JEOPARDISING THEIR FUTURE, SUPPORTING INDECENCY.

LET ME TELL U ALL SOMETHING, AFTER ALL THE SUFFERING IN NIGERIA , AND U KNOW GET SENSE , U WILL SUFFER PERPETUALLY. SOMEONE LIKE TACHA, CAN NEVER MANAGE SUCCESS, TIN TALL TONY , T- BOSS , etc THAT MADE MOUTH IN THE PAST , ARE NOWHERE TODAY.

KEEPING UP WITH THE LIFE OF A CELEBRITY, IS NOT A CHILD'S PLAY. ESPECIALLY AN UNINTELLIGENT PERSON LIKE TACHA. BECAUSE WE ARE SENSELESS, IS THE REASON OUR LEADERS ARE SENDING THEIR KIDS ABROAD AND TREATING US ANYHOW.

BIG BROTHER TOO, CAME TO SLAP US WITH LUNATIC HOUSEMATES, COS NIGERIANS, ACCEPT ANYTHING. SOUTH AFRICA, KILL OUR PEOPLE, BECAUSE THEY KNOW WE ARE USELESS AND OUR GOVERNMENT CANNOT DO ANYTHING. COS THEY VE COMPROMISED AS ALWAYS.

PEOPLE SHOULD THINK BEYOND BIG BROTHER, NON OF THE HOUSEMATES WILL SHARE MONEY WITH YOU, BUT WHAT LEGACY OR POSITIVE MORALITY , HAS THE SHOW IMPACTED ON UR LIVES IN ANOTHER 3 WEEKS.? IF U THINK TO BE TOXIC , AND MANNERLESS, IS UR GAIN SO BE IT. AS U LAY UR BED , SO U SHALL LIE ON IT.

MY COUSIN WAS A BUS DRIVER IN OBALENDE , HE SUFFERED MORE THAN ANYONE, I KNOW, FAMILY CONTRIBUTED MONEY AND HE WENT TO AMERICA , JUST LAST YEAR WITH 3 KIDS, HE LEFT THE ELDEST IN NIGERIA, COS MONEY WAS NOT ENOUGH. 2 MONTHS AGO , HE CALLED ME AND SAID , GOD BLESS AMERICA.

HE IS BUILDING A HOUSE IN EGBEDA, LAGOS , JUST AFTER A YEAR IN AMERICA. HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN SAY "GOD BLESS NIGERIA ". WE NEED TO BE WISE AND SERIOUS. NOBODY RESPECT NIGERIANS ABROAD. TRUTH BE TOLD.

my brother you have hit the nail , ask which episode of BBA in the past had a character like that of Tasha and such fellow could boast of finals or even winning ..None ! Cause there u have people that know what to promote and what to turn off ! But alas! Down here , things ours is a different case study , Pushing out negative vibes seems to be the order of the day

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by caprini1: 7:49pm On Sep 23, 2019
nadesh:

I respect you so pls i beg, i support Ike and not happy about tonight. If you can state your opinion about tonight without mentioning me, i will be glad.
You can feel the joy on Biggie,s voice that Tacha was nominated,enough mulla,he even say"no leave no transfer" grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fergieboy: 7:50pm On Sep 23, 2019
Tacha too they make mouth shuu

Only if she knows she can never win this show..

Na money biggie just they use her make

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eneabu83(f): 7:50pm On Sep 23, 2019
Vote Mike ooooooooooo.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Crixxx: 7:50pm On Sep 23, 2019
Where are all those saying Seyi & Ike are gees.

Well you all are idiots. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Northkendal(f): 7:50pm On Sep 23, 2019
Akorkor:
All my online vote goes to Ike this week.

#Sucrepapito
thanks so much

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 3RNEST(m): 7:50pm On Sep 23, 2019
Valto:
frodd is the real pepper! elo said last 2 week that he nominated tacha(a srong contender) and frodd, so that he will be sure that frodd will go home. now frodd have nominated elo with tacha, oya make he survive make we see grin cheesy
Shebi Mercy buy HOH.. angry

So what's Seyi now, HOTail Abi
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 7:50pm On Sep 23, 2019
xammax:
I have been saying it, Mercy has been playing ike from day 1 but people are not seeing it. Mercy came in with the miracle-nina strategy.

Please explain how she played him.

I await.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chicent(m): 7:50pm On Sep 23, 2019
Iamsegzy25:
Oya IkeGang start voting oooo
Ike must be among the finalist ooooh
15k sms votes for my guy 500 online votes
SMS VOTE Ike to 32052
Team Mercy help us oooooo
#ProudlyIkeGang

I am with you sir.... 5k SMS for ikegang. he is a sure dude.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5751) (5752) (5753) (5754) (5755) (5756) (5757) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.