Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (5790) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4948109 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5787) (5788) (5789) (5790) (5791) (5792) (5793) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dezenazil: 11:03am On Sep 24, 2019
Geezeem:

How many updates do we get here? Since when? Check the pages and see for yourself
goto fb,ig and Twitter and see what's going on. Nairaland is a small place. Ike disappointed people for that convo.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 11:04am On Sep 24, 2019
Geezeem:

You are very funny

In a tight race like this with contestants passing each with barely 1%, you say 15% is insignificant?

cheesy cheesy..... You are such a joke. This your team has really done you in sad

Hahahahhahahaahhaha?

Should I minus all the votes he got from Mercy and Mike?

You think Ikegang will Vote much with their Maney when he has been evicted?

Clowning right?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 11:06am On Sep 24, 2019
MrsV:
Like seriously Ike and Elo r 2 idiots...what exactly were they expecting Frodd to do? Like he should have put up who exactly. These same guys that always put him up every week.

Infact, I'll stop voting for Ike , let him go home and watch Frodd on TV. As for Elo, that one is a goner. Biggie pls evict 3 ppl abeg.
Yes, ike is being petty now because your fave put him there

if she had kept her wide lips shut,and stop creating imaginary enemies for ike, I'm sure frood wouldn't have placed ike up.

you and other Mercy's fans, are and were never rooting for ike,. forget the noise here.. y'all see this as the right opportunity to get him out! ..no be today we know una!.

most of us,see through una charade for a very long time.

the real ikegang and ike lovers will prove home wreckers fc wrong this time.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 11:07am On Sep 24, 2019
Beorn1:

No, I didn't report it because I was mad at the convo. It was irritating to watch for me. Then when I couldn't hold it anymore I had to call them out. I can't give detailed update all the time. It's not like you ever do so yourself. Ike had talked about it last night so it wasn't like it was a new issue.

I reacted to what You told Amyaa

Which is, If You wanted to decampaign Ike, You'd have reported "All" he said

Meaning You blatantly skipped some in other not to Decampaign him

Is that too hard to comprehend?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 11:07am On Sep 24, 2019
fitzmayowa:
Ikegang vs Froddnation, this is going to be interesting... cheesy grin cheesy

I don’t even understand the fight. undecided

Gangsters oh, stop fighting and go and vote. Ike is human and will be called out if he does something noteworthy. Being called out at this last minute will not stop people from voting him. Leave all those people saying “I am not voting him because...blah blah”. They never intended to vote him in the first place....

Where is that Funke Akindele meme when one needs it....

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 11:07am On Sep 24, 2019
Munzy14:

Everyone has a way of reacting..

If frodd was in Ike's situation right now, u guys will litter here with emotional statements.

Just saw this your post while catching up.

Guy, when Ike didn't save Frodd, I never complained on here talk more of littering here with emotional statements. How you pull out fictious stories from God-knows-where is befuddling.

To the best of my knowledge, Frodd fans started campaigning after that incident. We understood Ike's reason for going for Omashola even before it was revealed Omashola paid for it. So why are you making it look like Frodd fans were wailing all week about the decision?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dezenazil: 11:07am On Sep 24, 2019
safarigirl:

Ike is not Frodd's problem in the finals.

As long as Mercy, Mike and Tacha are in that finals, it will still do Frodd no good. No be Ike dey hold Frodd destiny. Do what you want with your votes, na God do am for Frodd, Ike own too no far.
ike gang always said Frood in the final wont do ike good, abeg what changed? Some even proposed Frodd not making finals for ike to be there. God had other plans

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 11:07am On Sep 24, 2019
Amya:

I honestly do not fault Frodd for his decision. He had a limited pool to pick from. Ikegang knew from yesterday this would be the outcome and I'm sure no one has accused Frodd of disloyalty and what not.

However, my grouse with you and the others who came this morning was because you were trying to paint Ike bad and subtly discourage Frodd fans from voting him by accusing him of overstretching the issue when Frodd did same thing. Ike Isnt perfect, but Frodd isn't too.

Frodd complained ...we all know he nags , so it's basically another day with Frodd , however , the things Ike and Elo said about Frodd were downright horrible .

You mustn't defend everything .

Sit some out.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dezenazil: 11:09am On Sep 24, 2019
oshe11:

Which invariably means that you blatantly didnt report it so You wouldnt decampaign him

Meaning You report Tacha's own so as to decampaign her

Can't You see the Hypocrisy there?
spell! spell!! spell!!! . Stop attacking Beorn1
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 11:09am On Sep 24, 2019
Mikings hope you're voting .

Don't be distracted.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 24, 2019
UPDATE:

Ike took Mercy outside cuz he wants to talk and spend some time with her. They started kissing initiated by mercy. Chatting and all. Ike is really really into Mercy. Mercy says when she gets out she wants a car. I wonder how Ike will cope with all the luxuries she seems to want when the show is over.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 11:10am On Sep 24, 2019
Geezeem:
[/b]
You will know how much of a game changer this is by next week grin
You accepted your "Fate" so soon

But wait ooo

If Ike is evicted who una go vote sef?

Mike that couldnt top Tacha with Ike and Mercy' votes?
Mercy that used him?
Frodd that Put him up?
Seyi that gave him a Strike?
Tacha that has always been His go to Buddy and voice of reasoning?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Valto(m): 11:11am On Sep 24, 2019
Dannyxy:
[s] Team frodd we are obligated to vote ike... I am voting for him in every way.. Please you all should do same[/s]
i will not vote him, and i owe him no obligation in the final week. he need to go.. infact biggie pls evict 4 angry

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ijayopi(m): 11:14am On Sep 24, 2019
Isi mango
ibori1:

who be this?

jakpa jor
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 11:15am On Sep 24, 2019
Dezenazil:
spell! spell!! spell!!! . Stop attacking Beorn1
Not attacking him

Just want him to accept his H
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 24, 2019
Chibabe005:

my dear ehn.. ike is really the tony umez of Bbn..

I really do like him, if Tacha had been saved by frood.. I would've seriously voted for ike. That guy deserves a spot at the finals.

And to think he was advised before,coming for the show to avoid shitty relationships like the one he's into.

Ike is fvcking good,is it games?

intelligence? humour?.. he's really really good!!!..

The very useless manipulative owerri cardi-B, really wrecked almost everything.

The second strike, he got was because of her..

His soured relationship with frood was because of her..
the stupid thing, makes him feel like nobody likes him in the house,apart from herself
Ike wouldn't have been up today.. because seriously frood really liked him..

She almost tried that with Mike, but the bond between ike and Mike is damn too strong.. she had to accept it like that.

His hard earned coins nko? because he actually stepped up his game..okpo used the coins, save herself.

ike needs to read the words of king Solomon,warning him of daughters of Jezebel like mercy.

I 100% agree with you on Ike's qualities.

If you check back I stated on this thread that Ike was my 1st fave until Mercy happened.

Ike had, has all the qualities to be a strong contender for this season but look at what the silicone bitterleaf witch has turned him to; he is reduced to level of Cindy and Elo in the game.

Ike may look unserious but he is fucckin smart and intelligent. He is easily better than Mike in all aspects...intellectual, presentation, games, team work, just name it.

But look who is getting props outside the house? The Jamaican wood! Who added nothing to the show.

All cos of the cursed bittered self-centred silicone witch, one only thinks of herself alone and uses him like a pawn in the game of chess

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 11:17am On Sep 24, 2019
oshe11:

I reacted to what You told Amyaa

Which is, If You wanted to decampaign Ike, You'd have reported "All" he said

Meaning You blatantly skipped some in other not to Decampaign him

Is that too hard to comprehend?

Before my post to Amya, I've posted I was pissed that I couldn't report the incident. Why don't you go and investigate if I'm lying or not?

The discussion about Frodd's decision is not a new topic. It happened last night. I didn't feel any need to report it just like you didn't report what Tacha said two nights ago even though you were watching. Things had been happening in the house in the morning today and I didn't report any of them.

When the discussion started, I wasn't going to report it, then it went on and on and I got pissed and came online to call them out. I wasn't looking to update the full convo, someone already reported it before me sef.

I was only telling Amyä who was accusing me of decampaigning Ike that if indeed I wanted to decampaign him as she was saying, I'd have started updating all they said. I wasn't bothered about the convo initially till it went on and on and Elo was getting on my nerves and I posted it. From my first post, I wasn't giving the full update, I was just airing my grievance with the discussion. How else am I suppose to explain it to you?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 11:20am On Sep 24, 2019
sexybaby22:
UPDATE:

Ike took Mercy outside cuz he wants to talk and spend some time with her. They started kissing initiated by mercy. Chatting and all. Ike is really really into Mercy. Mercy says when she gets out she wants a car. I wonder how Ike will cope with all the luxuries she seems to want when the show is over.

The car part was her joking sha. Not like she was demanding it. But I agree that Mercy is a high maintenance girl. Ike may have to be rich to keep her, especially after she told Elo she will marry any man that's rich.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Frank65(m): 11:21am On Sep 24, 2019
creolehunt:

3 or 4 people are leaving on Saturday though. If you are voting for Ike, please get on with it.

Me I no dey vote. But, if he impresses me between now and Thursday, I may just reconsider.

@bolded

This is coming from number 1 Mercy fan on this thread shocked grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 11:21am On Sep 24, 2019
oshe11:
Tacha

Gbam!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 11:22am On Sep 24, 2019
oshe11:
Not attacking him

Just want him to accept his H

You're typing nonsense. There's no H. I wasn't interested in the convo initially neither was I online. When it got on my nerve, I came online to call them out. You that watch but will never update, nko?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by UcLloyd: 11:24am On Sep 24, 2019
Beorn1:

Before my post to Amya, I've posted I was pissed that I couldn't report the incident. Why don't you go and investigate if I'm lying or not?

The discussion about Frodd's decision is not a new topic. It happened last night. I didn't feel any need to report it just like you didn't report what Tacha said two nights ago even though you were watching. Things had been happening in the house in the morning today and I didn't report any of them.

When the discussion started, I wasn't going to report it, then it went on and on and I got pissed and came online to call them out. I wasn't looking to update the full convo, someone already reported it before me sef.

I was only telling Amyä who was accusing me of decampaigning Ike that if indeed I wanted to decampaign him as she was saying, I'd have started updating all they said. I wasn't bothered about the convo initially till it went on and on and Elo was getting on my nerves and I posted it. From my first post, I wasn't giving the full update, I was just airing my grievance with the discussion. How else am I suppose to explain it to you?

Please I missed Ike and Elo convo.please update me, I beg of u. I need to know
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nexus25(f): 11:25am On Sep 24, 2019
For those who do not want Tacha to win because of her uncouth, arrogant and vile dispositions, this is the best time.

If only Team Seyi, Mercy, Frodd and Omashola could be righteous enough to vote Ike and Mike they way they would vote their favourites.

Team Frodd and Mercy to vote Ike

Team Seyi and Omashola to Mike

Tacha will certainly come third and be evicted on Sunday

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 11:25am On Sep 24, 2019
Beorn1:

Okay Bro

But the way You sounded at first though......

Beorn1:

Are you kidding me? Me, decampaign Ike? Even when I purposely didn't report his convos last night? Me that has been voting Ike since last night? "Vote ike" is on my WhatsApp status and you say I'm decampaigning him? Can you explain how I was decampaigning him? I'm interested to read it.

Had a diff meaning

But we cool though

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 11:25am On Sep 24, 2019
Beorn1:

I said, if I wanted to decampaign Ike, I'd have updated all the convo, but I've said earlier that I was so pissed listening to the convo. Go back and see the post I made about my anger at the discussion. That's the truth. I don't report all convos, like when Tacha was complaining to Ike two days ago, did I give the full report? I didn't. My not reporting the full convo has to do with me being angry at the kind of shit being said.

Beorn, abeg, no need to explain. Update whatever you want to however you want to do it...

Anybody not happy with it can go and do their own update.

Please more updates for us not watching.... Thank you in advance

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 11:25am On Sep 24, 2019
Blainz:

I 100% agree with you on Ike's qualities.

If you check back I stated on this thread that Ike was my 1st fave until Mercy happened.

Ike had, has all the qualities to be a strong contender for this season but look at what the silicone bitterleaf witch has turned him to; he is reduced to level of Cindy and Elo in the game.

Ike may look unserious but he is fucckin smart and intelligent. He is easily better than Mike in all aspects...intellectual, presentation, games, team work, just name it.

But look who is getting props outside the house? The Jamaican wood! Who added nothing to the show.

All cos of the cursed bittered self-centred silicone witch, one only thinks of herself alone and uses him like a pawn in the game of chess
I feel bad for him.

and to think on this thread alone, I've seen Three of core Mercy's fans saying thrash of ike,because of the little gossip he had with Elo.

my prayers are with ike and ikegang.

it's well!..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by samplanner(m): 11:26am On Sep 24, 2019
The final 99 day will be more interesting.

1. Votes will be heavily splits

2. Ike fans won't vote for Mercy, Mercy's fans won't vote for IKE. That means none of them will win.

3. Seyi and Frodd with all their pity votes they will know that finals is finals. No more pity votes.

4. Omashola and Diane won't gather votes.

4. Mike and Tacha have real fans, one of them will be the winner.

If you disagree then you are not in touch with the reality.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Valto(m): 11:26am On Sep 24, 2019
original ass and silicone can never be the same.. mercy keep shaking fake ass that refuse to bounce well tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 11:26am On Sep 24, 2019
Beorn1:

OK. But wait o, I thought you loved Ike and was always saying you'll keep voting him alongside Frodd? Are you not the same Yale9 I know?
Yale9? Me? How
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Giddyperson: 11:27am On Sep 24, 2019
Big brother is playing music. So many of them are sleeping. Mercy is on her bed twerking, Ike is in the toilet pooing cheesy Seyi is outside looking bored.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 11:27am On Sep 24, 2019
As a Titan,I really want Ike to survive eviction on Sunday to increase Tacha's chances of winning.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 11:28am On Sep 24, 2019
Eeghe:

Gbam!
**Insert the Baby**

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5787) (5788) (5789) (5790) (5791) (5792) (5793) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.