Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,025 members, 7,828,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (5830) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4975013 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5827) (5828) (5829) (5830) (5831) (5832) (5833) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 3:10pm On Sep 25, 2019
Update.
Oppo task in ten minutes. Its a fun task and the house is divided into two teams: green and white . The outfits provided by OPPO are helmet, knee pads, overall and hand gloves for each hassmete.
Team White :
Ike
Omashola
Mercy
Frodd
Tacha
Team Green
Diane
Mike
Seyi
Cindy
Elo

Two prizes to be won at the end of this challenge. The prizes will be revealed at the arena. I think this will be a paintball

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ACupOfKhaffi: 3:10pm On Sep 25, 2019
Beorn1:
I hope y'all are still voting for Ike?

Team Ike
Team Merike
Team Mercy
Team Frodd
Team Seyi

We shouldn't let Ike leave on Sunday. Honestly, if we all are voting Ike, Ike should be safe on Sunday even if it's one person that is surviving.

When Tacha was not up, Titans helped Khafi top. If Mercy fans and some fans from the groups I listed come out to vote Ike, I see no reason why Ike shouldn't top or be amongst the top 2 on Sunday. Ike is deserving finalist. Team Mercy, please rally around for Ike. Ike helped your fave out of the kindness of his heart to secure a place at the finals. Y'all have no reason at all not to come out enmasse and save your baby's man.

Vote Ike, vote talent, vote intelligence. Vote, vote, vote!!

You dinnur even campaign for my baby like this. angry angry
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 3:11pm On Sep 25, 2019
SMS VOTE Ike to 32052

SMS VOTE Ike to 32052

SMS VOTE Ike to 32052

SMS VOTE Ike to 32052

SMS VOTE Ike to 32052
I beg i beg cry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 3:11pm On Sep 25, 2019
Geezeem:

Lol.... cheesy

Let's see the magic he would use to win then.... The magic that hasn't worked before now

The poor desperate sod even had to BUY PICTURE from Lambo so he could seat on that hoh chair, all to no avail grin

Watch from your TV not your neighbor's window .

The pictures were not for HOH but ultimate Veto .

A veto holder does not sit on the HOH chair .

HOH challenges are done differently .

One would think someone who has been watching from week one , would know that much .

But looking at you though , I ain't surprised .

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 3:11pm On Sep 25, 2019
Congratz to team white!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 3:11pm On Sep 25, 2019
Threebear:
Team Mike you guys are doing well so far , but I need you all to go a little harder please .

Remember online vote is free .

Send Mike's voting links to family and friends , persuade them to vote .

Steal phones and use them and vote .

Please please please !

You are doing amazing .. just do a little bit better .
going real hard. Given over 10000 online votes with different phones n smartcard nos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by zicoraads: 3:12pm On Sep 25, 2019
Ruiz was fast though.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 3:12pm On Sep 25, 2019
Love892:
going real hard. Given over 10000 online votes with different phones n smartcard nos
Nice one !

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibori1(m): 3:12pm On Sep 25, 2019
Gbegirisoup2:

Guy isn't it obvious that it's intentional? I mean the "Respek" spelling.

why tacha's own is what?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 3:13pm On Sep 25, 2019
Gbegirisoup2:

Haa! Abeg o. Anyone you like Biko!
Just say the word sweetheart ! cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ACupOfKhaffi: 3:13pm On Sep 25, 2019
oshe11:
Lol

Thats guys for you

We do not take things too serious in real life not to talk of SMwink

***Was only tryna to point out sometin but it has been resolved

Oya go and Beg him

Na dem!! undecided tongue

grin grin

My baby is for Ike Ike our thief this time around. lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 3:13pm On Sep 25, 2019
zicoraads:

Just the motivation I needed to TIFF a colleague's phone. grin cheesy
You guys are doing so well ,thank you so much .

I'm surprised and impressed . cheesy wink
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 25, 2019
dominique:

This is my issue with Tacha and her fans, you people think you're bigger than the organizers of the whole damn show! Multichoice and Endemol are two multinational, multi-million dollar, so yes they can stay afloat without revenue from voting. Do you know how much they made from sponsorship alone? No vote from any housemate can ever match that. Tacha has never lead any of the top contenders by a landslide before, so if other teams rally behind Mike and Ike and push her to third and three people are to be evicted on Sunday, she will go and nothing will happen.

We are actually bigger!

We are Titans!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 3:14pm On Sep 25, 2019
What started as a mild correction during their workout session in the garden, escalated to a full-blown quarrel between Mike and Omashola in the Pepper Dem House.

Correction Gone Wrong

While having their workout, Omashola pointed out to Seyi that he was not doing the workout right. This comment was ignored by Seyi who continued his routine. Later on, the trainer asked them to touch their calves but Omashola touched his ankles instead. This error by Omashola made Seyi to tell Omashola that he didn’t even know where his calf is located.

The back and forth between these two didn’t go down well with Mike as he told both of them to stop bickering and face the workout. Omashola however, wasn’t going to have Mike play the peacemaker so he told him to shut the f**k up. Mike retorted by calling Omashola a groupie and with these statements, the boxing ring was swept clean for a fight to begin.

The Face-Off

The quarrel started properly in the locker room with Omashola blaming Mike for starting the whole issue. He kept yelling but Mike told him to face him like a man. Mike wasn’t done yet as he compared Omashola to a 15-year-old girl on heat �. Haaa Mike!

As if remembering that this was a week of happiness, Omashola calmed down and reminded himself that happiness should reign. Well, we guess having a movie treat together does not guarantee a happily ever after.
Copied!
Mike had to right to meddle.
Omashola on the other hand must have given Mike a clue that he's actually a groupie. grin
Tacha's enemies are now enemies.
Haq haq haq!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 3:14pm On Sep 25, 2019
ACupOfKhaffi:

You dinnur even campaign for my baby like this. angry angry

But I campaigned and voted for her. Asked my team members to vote for her as well.

Don't worry, I'll compensate you in za oza side. kiss grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Olodo24: 3:14pm On Sep 25, 2019
Ike's major problem is that he forgot what took him there in the first place. Mercy's fans aren't even ready to give him votes because they know they're never getting married like Ted and Bam...I hope I'm wrong though. Ike over played the game. He couldn't learn from the mistakes of Gedoni.

Mercy is one smart chick. Babe is a true Igbo blood who never forgot why she's there. Babe got immunity when it was very important. Ike thinks Mercy's yansh can create 60m for him. Mercy knew that Ike's dick can't get her 60m. Ike no behave like Igbo man at all. I pray he miraculously gets saved....but if just one or two are getting saved.....I'm afraid Ike can't top the overrated Mike and the controversially relevant Tacha. I'll give him some votes though. I like the guy. I like his thuggish look and he appears real cool in character...like someone who loves to play the sacrificial lamb.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Frank65(m): 3:15pm On Sep 25, 2019
dominique:

This is my issue with Tacha and her fans, you people think you're bigger than the organizers of the whole damn show! Multichoice and Endemol are two multinational, multi-million dollar companies, so yes they can stay afloat without revenue from voting. Do you know how much they made from sponsorship alone? No vote from any housemate can ever match that. Tacha has never lead any of the top contenders by a landslide before, so if other teams rally behind Mike and Ike and push her to third and three people are to be evicted on Sunday, she will go and nothing will happen.

Oya sorry ma. I'm sure u don't want Tacha to go. So just help us VOTE Tacha since your Diane is already in the finals wink

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by zicoraads: 3:16pm On Sep 25, 2019
Primadonna0, vote Mike small na. embarassed undecided
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rosalinda1988(f): 3:16pm On Sep 25, 2019
Threebear:
After the stress I've been through this week , I need something like this to digest grin wink kiss

Thank you Threebear, I'm a Mike fan & I like the way you support him.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by zicoraads: 3:17pm On Sep 25, 2019
Blainz:

We are actually bigger!

We are Titans!

Badnwagoners. undecided

Bigger kó, Biggie ní.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 3:17pm On Sep 25, 2019
dominique:

This is my issue with Tacha and her fans, you people think you're bigger than the organizers of the whole damn show! Multichoice and Endemol are two multinational, multi-million dollar companies, so yes they can stay afloat without revenue from voting. Do you know how much they made from sponsorship alone? No vote from any housemate can ever match that. Tacha has never lead any of the top contenders by a landslide before, so if other teams rally behind Mike and Ike and push her to third and three people are to be evicted on Sunday, she will go and nothing will happen.

If not for your hatred for Tacha, You'd see the sarcasm in that post but NO, Dominique will always be Dominique

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 3:19pm On Sep 25, 2019
HMs are in freeze positions while the Oppo mascot is walking around teasing them.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sanusi44z(m): 3:19pm On Sep 25, 2019
ibori1:
just look @omashola spelling,"respek" no body talked abt it

why?

why only Tacha?
It is intentional. Respec is a popular slang.

Tacha fans sha

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dominique(f): 3:19pm On Sep 25, 2019
Housemates freeze

Oppo mascott in the house, somebody (Ike or Seyi) is laughing

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by zicoraads: 3:20pm On Sep 25, 2019
A... Something! Just strolled into the house while HM's are frozen.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by wristbangle: 3:20pm On Sep 25, 2019
Threebear:
Team Mike you guys are doing well so far , but I need you all to go a little harder please .

Remember online vote is free .

Send Mike's voting links to family and friends , persuade them to vote .

Steal phones and use them and vote

Please please please !

You are doing amazing .. just do a little bit better .

cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 3:20pm On Sep 25, 2019
ACupOfKhaffi:

Na dem!! undecided tongue

grin grin

My baby is for Ike Ike our thief this time around. lipsrsealed
Beg am small to naaaaaaaaembarassed

@emboldened

Thats the truth ooo. U self no na, abi why U feel say most girls go rada get guys as their "Bestie"wink
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 3:21pm On Sep 25, 2019
The Oppo mascot is in the garden dancing to DJ Neptune's song featuring D'banj and Flash called Ojoro

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 3:22pm On Sep 25, 2019
Tacha Tacha Tacha

No leave No transfer

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stacyglow(f): 3:22pm On Sep 25, 2019
team mercy!! ike Gang!!!

are u pple voting at all
plz ike can't leave on Sunday!!
plz buckle up!!!
I don't know how true d polls I'm seeing is..cus it ain't looking good for ike oo

bikonu!!! don't just say you're voting but you're not!!!
plz sms VOTE Ike to 32052!!!
do it now!! plz don't disappoint ike!!!
vote!!!!! ur vote is ur power!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rosalinda1988(f): 3:23pm On Sep 25, 2019
Love892:

Thank you guys for supporting my brother Mike, I really appreciate you and Threebear

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibori1(m): 3:23pm On Sep 25, 2019
Olodo24:
Both Mercy and Tacha does absolutely nothing to warrant a win. But I want a female winner this time. So I'll play it safe and go for the one who's been playing herself and that's Mercy.

Tacha is a CeeC wannabe. Low budget Tboss. She understands the game though. She knows how to trend and she understands how shallow minded Nigerians are.

your Monika says it all

real olodo but try mk its 100% becus 24 no join

na dem

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5827) (5828) (5829) (5830) (5831) (5832) (5833) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.