Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (5841) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4975523 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5838) (5839) (5840) (5841) (5842) (5843) (5844) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by hazzard: 6:49pm On Sep 25, 2019
Beorn1:

I've seen 3bear type similar stuff like you did but I wasn't expecting you to actually believe Nairalanders vote.

See, Nairanders/Nairaland doesn't represent the majority of voters at any given time. In short, our votes barely count in the grand scheme of things. Maybe the number of registered members at the top of forum has been deceiving you that we're up to millions on this forum.

Wake up, the number of active members on this forum is no where near half of the registered monikers. On this forum where people can own up to 20 monikers with mixed genders? That's the people you're counting on to singlehandedly save a HM? The majority of voters are on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. Then there are those offline who don't care about SM. They are the main voting bloc. Those that do rallies to vote a HM, they're the people determing the fate of these HMs. A woman at my workplace who barely follows this program always told me to remind her when Seyi is up for eviction so she could vote him. She's not on SM and she votes via text votes only. Better recharge cards o.

Left to the members here, Mike wouldn't have reached the present stage as he's not a popular fave here, Tacha wouldn't get 1/100th of the votes she gets, Elo would've been yanked off from the TV since. People like Ike, Seyi and Frodd would've been the candidates to win the money. But alas, we are nothing compared to the multitude of voters out there. We do our best and that's it. Don't ever expect us to save a HM. We are quiet small. We just play our parts and leave the rest to fate/God.
You might be my rival but i always look forward to your posts...it carries at least 98% of sense in it...na your kind of posts dey deserve likes no be all this clout chasers wey dey find like, go just post 'Tacha is dumb'....alot of toddler's mindset living in a grown up body.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 6:50pm On Sep 25, 2019
nazablossom:
You go see road after October 6? Pay up abeg, I need money to vote grin
I go see road well well, I sabi how e deh be for Lagos traffic... lol
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by davodyguy: 6:52pm On Sep 25, 2019
Lawlahdey:
Ike. Please vote for him by sending "VOTE Ike" to 32052. Thank you very much!
I can't vote but can send air time to vote. But I don't seem to like that guy, not for anything oo. But if you can convince me, I may just send the little for you to vote him
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 6:52pm On Sep 25, 2019
safarigirl:
I know now, I know since, because I'm familiar with the votes on Twitter and other social media platforms.

Make I catch anybody for here, dey yarn opata about Team Anybody again
, dem go come even dey tell you "We Team Mercy will...." Or "Titans, let's vote....." angry
grin cheesy. This sub though grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 6:53pm On Sep 25, 2019
Threebear:
My dear !
We might have two new widows on Sunday . grin
Cc Geezeem

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by river18: 6:53pm On Sep 25, 2019
XXMML33:

I would if I was you. I'd want to know who is jobless enough to stalk me all day on Nairaland and dig up posts I made over 2 years ago.

I'd really love to disgrace such a person, just like I disgraced CaptainMeks aka Tetehjewels.

I still suspect Beorn1 though. He certainly has a lot of time on his hands, given all the detailed updates he usually posts. He is smart enough to log out of Nairaland and and still browse the thread in guest mood, so as not to appear jobless. Plus I don't buy his good guy, objective guy persona. There is certainly a lot of bias, resentment, animosity and vindictiveness buried beneath all that. Beorn1 is also someone I'd consider smart enough to pull of the sort of thing River18 pulls off. Although he isn't as smart as he thinks he is.

Also, my instincts are almost always accurate.

And one thing I've learned on Nairaland is that when the accused is guilty he/she always responds to your accusations rationally; almost like he has planned every defense to be tendered upon suspicion, before even committing the action. Those who aren't guilty usually reply with rage, annoyance or just humor, born out of shock.
well done for figurin it out. infact am also u grin

Beorn ur name has suffered o cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 6:53pm On Sep 25, 2019
Beorn1:

I've seen 3bear type similar stuff like you did but I wasn't expecting you to actually believe Nairalanders' vote will singlehandedly save a HM.

See, Nairanders/Nairaland doesn't represent the majority of voters at any given time. In short, our votes barely count in the grand scheme of things. Maybe the number of registered members at the top of forum has been deceiving you that we're up to millions on this forum.

Wake up, the number of active members on this forum is no where near half of the registered monikers. On this forum where people can own up to 20 monikers with mixed genders? That's the people you're counting on to singlehandedly save a HM? The majority of voters are on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. Then there are those offline who don't care about SM. They are the main voting bloc. Those that do rallies to vote a HM, they're the people determing the fate of these HMs. A woman at my workplace who barely follows this program always told me to remind her when Seyi is up for eviction so she could vote him. She's not on SM and she votes via text votes only. Better recharge cards o.

Left to the members here, Mike wouldn't have reached the present stage as he's not a popular fave here, Tacha wouldn't get 1/100th of the votes she gets, Elo would've been yanked off from the TV since. People like Ike, Seyi and Frodd would've been the candidates to win the money. But alas, we are nothing compared to the multitude of voters out there. We do our best and that's it. Don't ever expect us to save a HM. We are quiet small. We just play our parts and leave the rest to fate/God.
A few dedicated people can actually make a change .

Millions of people watch big brother but less than ten percent of those people vote .

If a few are determined , they can effect a major change.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by XXMML33: 6:53pm On Sep 25, 2019
zicoraads:
[s]
I thought you said you had a job? cheesy cheesy

Naaaaaaaaaaa.

You can't possibly have anything to do and even bother to care about who logs in or logs out when.[/s]

It's 6:50pm. I've left work.

I'll use my free time whichever way I want.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 6:54pm On Sep 25, 2019
Threebear:
This looks fake . Which site posted it ?

This seems like a distraction .
Team Mike please don't fall for this .
It's not on any credible site representing the big brother channel .
Na fear catch u like this?... grin
Brace up, ebuka said final week will be brutal.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rosalinda1988(f): 6:56pm On Sep 25, 2019
XXMML33:

Threebear, check the accounts of everyone you suspect of being River18. Any of them logged in within the time you made the comment that River18 just quoted is likely the one behind this moniker.

ALSO

Any of the suspects that logged out 1 - 3 mins before the time this comment was made is the one behind this account.

The person behind this moniker is always on this thread. Whenever he sees a comment you make that he can troll, he quickly logs out of his main account and logs into this one. Or he uses two browsers at once, hence no need for logging out; which would make him a very jobless individual.

So you are back on this forum? Did you get another 6-month leave? SM is full of lies

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by davodyguy: 6:56pm On Sep 25, 2019
Let's assume I'm not married and I'm seeking a wife, I'm just imagining what I would feel like months or years later, seeing that the boobs I'm supposed to be proud of and enjoy alone with my kids, is already seen by millions of people in Africa, who are subscribers to DSTV/GOTV and are watching BBN in 2019.

It is well.

Cindy is a good lady

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 6:58pm On Sep 25, 2019
Munzy14:

I go see road well well, I sabi how e deh be for Lagos traffic... lol
Okay o. We wait! wink
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Reussite: 6:59pm On Sep 25, 2019
davodyguy:

Was in (New South Wales) Sydney, Australia in 2017. Both countries makes a lot of sense. I more fun in Australia, cos I had a lady friend that cooked for me and took me to lots of places.

NZL is very small, with total population of 5,000,000. Population of Lagos alone is over 10,000,000.

If you have the opportunity, please get Visa and travel to either Sydney Australia or Auckland, New Zealand, you'll experience serenity.

While we're in Auckland, my Friend who's also a Nairalander told us that if we had any injuries or accident, the government would take care of us Free of Charge. I was tempted to break my head grin. I just pitied them cheesy

But I had the time of my Life in 2017 in Australia
Truth be told adventure is life. What is life without exploring?
I know the things I need out of life & I'm working towards it. That kind of lifestyle is so not far-fetched not forgetting HIS Grace to see it all through. wink smiley
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 6:59pm On Sep 25, 2019
safarigirl:
I know now, I know since, because I'm familiar with the votes on Twitter and other social media platforms.

Make I catch anybody for here, dey yarn opata about Team Anybody again, dem go come even dey tell you "We Team Mercy will...." Or "Titans, let's vote....." angry

LMAO. Don't be deceived by all those talks. Majority voters are out there. The woman I wrote about in my post, immediately I told her Seyi has reached finals, she spoke some Yoruba in celebration and told me she's getting ready for the finals. This woman dey ready to spend up to 10k for text votes. She has never voted before this season but she dey ready to vote for Seyi with all the passion in her body. grin grin

They're the main voters I'm talking of. If you have many of her type in your team, your candidate is hopeful of being saved.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by river18: 6:59pm On Sep 25, 2019
Rosalinda1988:

So you are back on this forum? Did you get another 6-month leave? SM is full of lies

cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by earthsync(f): 7:00pm On Sep 25, 2019
ibori1:
just look @omashola spelling,"respek" no body talked abt it

why?

why only Tacha?

Because RESPEK is a catchphrase by Birdman. Look it up!!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 7:00pm On Sep 25, 2019
zicoraads:

kiss kiss
Teamie, how was your day? Let's keep doing it for our Mikey kiss

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 7:00pm On Sep 25, 2019
davodyguy:
Let's assume I'm not married and I'm seeking a wife, I'm just imagining what I would feel like months or years later, seeing that the boobs I'm supposed to be proud of and enjoy alone with my kids, is already seen by millions of people in African who are subscribers to DSTV/GOTV And are watching BBN in 2019.

It is well.

Cindy is a good lady
thank God you're married, neither are you seeking for wife.

Pls face madam and leave Tacha alone..

thank you

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 7:01pm On Sep 25, 2019
XXMML33:

I would if I was you. I'd want to know who is jobless enough to stalk me all day on Nairaland and dig up posts I made over 2 years ago.

I'd really love to disgrace such a person, just like I disgraced CaptainMeks aka Tetehjewels.

I still suspect Beorn1 though. He certainly has a lot of time on his hands, given all the detailed updates he usually posts. He is smart enough to log out of Nairaland and and still browse the thread in guest mood, so as not to appear jobless. Plus I don't buy his good guy, objective guy persona. There is certainly a lot of bias, resentment, animosity and vindictiveness buried beneath all that. Beorn1 is also someone I'd consider smart enough to pull of the sort of thing River18 pulls off. Although he isn't as smart as he thinks he is.

Also, my instincts are almost always accurate.

And one thing I've learned on Nairaland is that when the accused is guilty he/she always responds to your accusations rationally; almost like he has planned every defense to be tendered upon suspicion, before even committing the action. Those who aren't guilty usually reply with rage, annoyance or just humor, born out of shock.
One thing I've learnt overtime is not to take your words lightly.
You've been more right than you've been wrong .

However , I don't really care .

If someone was stalking my apartment and maybe my loved ones .... believe me I'll do anything to bleep up such a person .

But a moniker stalking another anonymous moniker...na I'm good .

He / she / it can exhaust itself .

And yes you're right , I'm not buying the good guy persona either.

There is so much controlled vile , manipulation extreme stubbornness and vindictiveness under those controlled overtly rehearsed speeches . grin

A "good " that never lets anyone have the last word.... grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibori1(m): 7:02pm On Sep 25, 2019
davodyguy:
Let's assume I'm not married and I'm seeking a wife, I'm just imagining what I would feel like months or years later, seeing that the boobs I'm supposed to be proud of and enjoy alone with my kids, is already seen by millions of people in African who are subscribers to DSTV/GOTV And are watching BBN in 2019.

It is well.

Cindy is a good lady

you know how many guys don see ur .....own

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rittysylvia(m): 7:02pm On Sep 25, 2019
Munzy14:
The game is on....

Team omashola and diane, I don't think it is over o, I remembered biggie only congratulated Mercy, Frodd and seyi for making it to finals..

Biggie is planning ahead... shocked

Which one us surprise eviction again
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 7:03pm On Sep 25, 2019
Dinner is likely with the nollywood stars... cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 7:03pm On Sep 25, 2019
Someone just said Cindy has silent voters.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by davodyguy: 7:06pm On Sep 25, 2019
Reussite:

Truth be told adventure is life. What is life without exploring?
I know the things I need out of life & I'm working towards it. That kind of lifestyle is so not far-fetched not forgetting HIS Grace to see it all through. wink smiley
Amen bro.

I wish you answered prayers.

I've been opportune By God's grace to have visited at least one country in all six continents (Africa, Asia, South America, North America, Europe, and Australia), the last one I was yet to visit is New Zealand. Through the grace of God I was in New Zealand between 8th and 14th September, 2019.

Traveling is a form of education and if half of the youths on social media especially those posting on Nairaland can be exposed to youths outside Africa, their Orientation about life would change and realize life is beyond their tantrums on threads.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 7:07pm On Sep 25, 2019
Munzy14:

Na fear catch u like this?... grin

Brace up, ebuka said final week will be brutal.

I deal with credible facts .

This picture screams Photoshop.

How many times have we seen pictures of random people being peddled around here saying they're new housemates about to enter the house ?

How do you expect to believe what was not posted on the big brother website and no other company affiliated with them posted it either ?

If this however is true (though I doubt it is ) I shouldn't be the only one worried , because Mercy's immunity purchase expires on Sunday .

I think I saw Monday somewhere there ...I wouldn't be so quick to laugh if I were you.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by earthsync(f): 7:07pm On Sep 25, 2019
gabby18:

That's Cindy's painting...not Omasholaaa...
Besides we all know Cindy is smart...she actually spelt it that way on purpose...

Yeah she is. Respek was used by Birdman I think it's the name of a song he sang. Then it turned to a meme

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 7:07pm On Sep 25, 2019
davodyguy:

It is well.

Cindy is a good lady

If we're talking about boobs exposure

Then Cindy is not a good lady

Why do y'all think Cindy is good

The only good female in the history of BBN4 is Jackie

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by davodyguy: 7:08pm On Sep 25, 2019
Chibabe005:

thank God you're married, neither are you seeking for wife.

Pls face madam and leave Tacha alone..

thank you
Thanks Chibaby
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 7:08pm On Sep 25, 2019
Rosalinda1988:

You are very rude.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Reussite: 7:08pm On Sep 25, 2019
It will be really hilarious if Ike comes 3rd on the poll on sunday after the massive support from a majority of teamMercy.
I personally would want him to stay though but I guess it's looking unlikely.
If Tacha tops the poll on sunday permit me to declare her winner unless some unusual finale alliance come to play. wink

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 7:08pm On Sep 25, 2019
XXMML33:

I still suspect Beorn1 though. He certainly has a lot of time on his hands, given all the detailed updates he usually posts. He is smart enough to log out of Nairaland and still browse the thread in guest mood, so as not to appear jobless. Plus I don't buy his good guy, objective guy persona. There is certainly a lot of bias, resentment, animosity and vindictiveness buried beneath all that. Beorn1 is also someone I'd consider smart enough to pull of the sort of thing River18 pulls off. Although he isn't as smart as he likes to think he is.

I'm NOT a good guy. I'm NOT an objective guy, but I TRY TO BE OBJECTIVE as much as I can. I take correction when I'm wrong like I did to 3bear earlier today. I'm imperfect. I'm actually biased and a hypocrite JUST LIKE EVERYONE else out there. ALL humans have some levels of hypocrisy, sentiments and bias in them. Anyone denying it is lying. So, don't buy my persona on here, I'm not a good person. Don't be deceived.

But as for still believing that I'm River18, I'm not even gonna stress it. I can't be bothered about anyone thinking I'd need an alternate to quote or dig up posts about 3bear. If it makes you sleep better at night, also know I'm the alternate of Sëun.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MissCookie: 7:08pm On Sep 25, 2019
Phewwwww!

Team Ike, please don't relent ooo. Don't let low budget nairaland Delloite workers tell you Ike can not make it.

They ain't shit!

We can do it, we will do it. Slow but steady is the deal. Ike deserves a spot in the final.

Vote Ike

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5838) (5839) (5840) (5841) (5842) (5843) (5844) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.