Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (5871) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4951605 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5868) (5869) (5870) (5871) (5872) (5873) (5874) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 100naira(m): 10:29am On Sep 26, 2019
I think it has to be from the housemates that are up for eviction
dominique:
I was seriously hoping this Thursday to Monday eviction thing was a rumour but since it's coming from the DSTV verified handle, what can we do? The evictions will most likely be coin based and the betnaija shopping board will have something to do with it. I don't know how they intend to go about it but the housemates with least purchases and the ones that exhausted all their coins on buying stuff should be very worried. I'm not liking this one bit, I hope no betting company never sponsors this show again.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 10:30am On Sep 26, 2019
Rittysylvia:

It's mostly the ones that travel abroad to shop for their stores that use this word..

Then the shipping agents too use this word and they call it EXPRESS SHIPPING

Reason why any and every hand carry cloth is more expensive.....

They are usually trending designs, come in quicker but few... So demand exceeds supply.

They drop in price ones the main containers land.

Example was the time TOMS foot wear came in some years ago, hand carry moguls raked Money with steady turn over, until containers arrived plus ABA boys effect, Toms became a child's play.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 10:34am On Sep 26, 2019
micxwell:

Why not? Just a few line of codes will do it in minutes. No big deal. I'm talking about vote compilation though...
She was Only trolling someone using Sarcasm

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by lolawilliams(f): 10:37am On Sep 26, 2019
camobri:
came to peeps into ur ugly face and empty brains
It's only on per with an hyper-coackamamie to think this way.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by badinfluence: 10:37am On Sep 26, 2019
dominique:
I was seriously hoping this Thursday to Monday eviction thing was a rumour but since it's coming from the DSTV verified handle, what can we do? The evictions will most likely be coin based and the betnaija shopping board will have something to do with it. I don't know how they intend to go about it but the housemates with least purchases and the ones that exhausted all their coins on buying stuff should be very worried. I'm not liking this one bit, I hope no betting company never sponsors this show again.
I was hoping for jaw dropping twists sef, seeing as it's a betting company sponsoring it. So far, they've been disappointing..

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 10:37am On Sep 26, 2019
XXMML33:

I wonder who is seeking who's validation. Maybe we are both seeking each other's validation going by your erroneous logic.

And besides, I used that example because it was the most recent and most supportive of my argument, not because it has anything to do with a certain moniker.

Please be impolite as you want and I'll not hesitate to mention the mods when you insult me. grin
stop it. We all know u r obsessed with the bear. You ere even accused of wanting to b him badly. Accept it.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 10:40am On Sep 26, 2019
Here’s what is gonna happen. There will be 5 finalists. 2 housemates will leave tonight. 3 will leave on sunday night.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by doziefrank07(m): 10:40am On Sep 26, 2019
tollybb:
Team Mercy, merike and ikegang in Lagos.... Please you are needed... Ike is in 4th position.... Please oh....eviction starts today oh.... Go n vote
the meme the person posted got me grin grin ..I prayed Ike does not leave tho
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 10:40am On Sep 26, 2019
Dear TEAM Titans, (lol)

Thanks for basically funding BBN2019 & BBN2020. Thanks to Tacha for making sure she's up every other week, and having a solid team behind her that donates multi million Naira to insuring she makes it to day 99.

So sad that a Mercy who didn't donate so much is carting away the grand prize.

Not withstanding, we at big brother really appreciate the resilience and genorosity the Titan team has shown to this cause. We're indeed very grateful!

Here's hoping that we get more of such single-minded and dedicated team in future editions. (That property in NY won't buy itself)

We can't express our gratitude enough for your kind donations.

Signed BBN2019 Organizers

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by codedguy1(m): 10:41am On Sep 26, 2019
Ebuka had said the coins will play a significant role in this years' bbn and as we have seen it hasn't really impacted on the show.

This Thursday - Monday evictions might just do the trick.

We watch!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rinde01(m): 10:41am On Sep 26, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:
What is biggie up to which one be eviction from thursday-monday.
Make them nor evict angry Tacha oo cry
That is the one that concerns me the rest can bounce angry
They can't make that mistake of evicting tacha now they need her in final for them to make money

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibkayee(f): 10:41am On Sep 26, 2019
Rittysylvia:

But she told Jackie na that it's fake.
S
People use ‘fake’ as an umbrella term for surgery

It’s technically her own fat but it wasn’t deposited ‘naturally’

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by codedguy1(m): 10:43am On Sep 26, 2019
DownChelsea:
Here’s what is gonna happen. There will be 5 finalists. 2 housemates will leave tonight. 3 will leave on sunday night.

Thursday to Monday evictions.

Someone will definitely leave on Monday when all are relaxed after the Sunday evictions.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dominique(f): 10:45am On Sep 26, 2019
nadesh:

Diane should be worried, am not sure she still have coins.
Mercy has about 40 coins..Ike 350 ish..Frodd and Omashola 500 ish each, Tacha still has all her coins.
We watch.

She and Elo should have contributed coins for spa or movie date and save the rest for the rainy day. I don't think Ike has any coins left after paying for the secret room. The likes of Omashola, Mike and Seyi were wise not to exhaust all their coins on purchases. As it stands now, NOBODY is safe. Even the immunity buyer amd UVP holder are not safe. Mercy's immunity ends on Sunday, Frodd's UVP privilege ended the Monday he used it. Anybody can get affected by this current tsunami of evictions that's about to happen. This won't be good at all

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rinde01(m): 10:45am On Sep 26, 2019
codedguy1:

Thursday to Monday evictions.

Someone will definitely leave on Monday when all are relaxed after the Sunday evictions.
That means Seyi omashola and Diana are not safe yet

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 10:46am On Sep 26, 2019
XXMML33:
So because I said I resumed work this week, that means that I'll be working non-stop everytime of the day like a Machine? True true most people on this thread aren't smart. grin Are these not the same set of people accusing Threebear of being the guy in the pictures she posted when clearly the person in the picture was Frodd, but a bit darker and the picture was even posted on social media by Ahneeka and she even made comments about Frodd. grin

If you guys are smart you can look through my comments and you'll see that I only post between 9am - 10am in the morning and 6pm - 8pm in the evening and at lunch time In the afternoon, because these are the times when I have the least amount of work load. You'll also notice that I don't make more than 3 -5 posts per day. But una no smart so I have to spell that out to you. grin
but just this morning u v posted 7 so who is now dull?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rinde01(m): 10:48am On Sep 26, 2019
dominique:

She and Elo should have contributed coins for spa or movie date and save the rest for the rainy day. I don't think Ike has any coins left after paying for the secret room. The likes of Omashola, Mike and Seyi were wise not to exhaust all their coins on purchases. As it stands now, NOBODY is safe. Even the immunity buyer amd UVP holder are not safe. Mercy's immunity ends on Sunday, Frodd's UVP privilege ended the Monday he used it. Anybody can get affected by this current tsunami of evictions that's about to happen. This won't be good at all
Yes ooo this year bbnaija is twist some how oo na real pepper be dis oo eviction from Thursday to Monday

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 10:52am On Sep 26, 2019
dominique:

Biggie congratulated Seyi and Mercy for making it to the finals. I don't think anything would happen to both of them irrespective of what would play out from now to Monday.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 26, 2019
lolawilliams:

It's only on per with an hyper-coackamamie to think this way.
joke's on you, you make no sense whatsoever
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 26, 2019
bunnae:

You should be able to spell harlot first before you use the word. Pray tell, is Tacha your mentor? Afo anu.
if you were quarter smart, you would know what I was avoiding. Dumb Nigerians
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 10:55am On Sep 26, 2019
dominique:

If this happens,either frodd,ike,elo,mercy and diane will be affected because they have almost 0 bet naija coins.
This would be fun. grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Frank65(m): 10:55am On Sep 26, 2019
Amya:
Dear TEAM Titans, (lol)

Thanks for basically funding BBN2019 & BBN2020. Thanks to Tacha for making sure she's up every other week, and having a solid team behind her that donates multi million Naira to insuring she makes it to day 99.

Not withstanding, we at big brother really appreciate the resilience and genorosity the Titan team has shown to this cause. We're indeed very grateful!

Here's hoping that we get more of such single-minded and dedicated team in future editions. (That property in NY won't buy itself)

I really laugh at u guys who believe that Mercy is very strong because of social media pseudo fans and hype....done by Tacha haters who don't really vote. grin grin

That's how they were hyping Tobi last year. All the celebrities campaigned for him. He wasn't regularly up like Cee-C so his fans believed that they were saving money. Everybody believed that the winner would be between Tobi and Miracle.......but even with the combined votes from Alex fans, Tobi couldn't top Cee-C

I don't want to comment much on this but trust me, Mike will get more votes than Mercy on the final day.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 10:59am On Sep 26, 2019
Amya:
Dear TEAM Titans, (lol)

Tacha is the queen of this season and Mike stands a better chance of winning the show than your Owerri cardi b!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 11:01am On Sep 26, 2019
badinfluence:

Shush.. You may not know this but there are other platforms asides nairaland.. Now scram..
I know more than you.stop being a bad influence.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dezenazil: 11:01am On Sep 26, 2019
Who has seen this

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 11:01am On Sep 26, 2019
iamJ:
very fine

I still stand by my words

They can't compile those results in an hour
Don't confuse inec voting and electronic voting please

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 11:02am On Sep 26, 2019
iamJ:
fetched data

Data Coming from different sources?

Oga I can count 20 different reasons why it's impossible

The only way they can evict is if the lowest person has very few votes and there is no way the person can beat the 1,2,3 in an hour
Yez thats what i was implying.and it can apply today to elo
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Hotworta1: 11:03am On Sep 26, 2019
camobri:

came to peeps into ur ugly face and empty brains

Obviously drunk!

Lmaoooooooo

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 11:03am On Sep 26, 2019
iamJ:
Charge and bail lawyer will soon expose herself on this thread, no be u again

Hahaha

No be today harmattan breeze start to dey expose cheap weavon

If u know, u know
Funny enough,she has bailed you from s.a detention severally
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by evavista: 11:04am On Sep 26, 2019
Beorn1:

Biggie congratulated Seyi and Mercy for making it to the finals. I don't think anything would happen to both of them irrespective of what would play out from now to Monday.
Its final week, HOH privileges expires on monday and Mercy wasn't part of those nominated this week because of her immunity, so it's a level playing ground next week monday for all hms in the house

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 11:05am On Sep 26, 2019
dominique:
I was seriously hoping this Thursday to Monday eviction thing was a rumour but since it's coming from the DSTV verified handle, what can we do? The evictions will most likely be coin based and the betnaija shopping board will have something to do with it. I don't know how they intend to go about it but the housemates with least purchases and the ones that exhausted all their coins on buying stuff should be very worried. I'm not liking this one bit, I hope no betting company ever sponsors this show again.
No na.rather the eviction from today to sunday will be based on those five up while that of monday will be coins base with mercy in danger

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 11:05am On Sep 26, 2019
Frank65:

I really laugh at u guys who believe that Mercy is very strong because of social media pseudo fans and hype....done by Tacha haters who don't really vote. grin grin

That's how they were hyping Tobi last year. All the celebrities campaigned for him. He wasn't regularly up like Cee-C so his fans believed that they were saving money. Everybody believed that the winner would be between Tobi and Miracle.......but even with the combined votes from Alex fans, Tobi couldn't top Cee-C

I don't want to comment much on this but trust me, Mike will get more votes than Mercy on the final day.
I've always said it na, that Mike is more of a threat than mercy.

the same mercy who's rarely up, one was expecting to see mind blowing percentage the time she was up..lo and behold, it was a meagre 25%, I don't think Tacha has ever stooped such low.

if voting depends on social media likes and comments, Tacha for Dom reach porthacourt since.. Thank God deliotte is deliotte..

They think it's a good thing, they've not been able to test their strengths much..

for Titans every result chart is a lesson

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5868) (5869) (5870) (5871) (5872) (5873) (5874) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59