Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (5891) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4975434 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5888) (5889) (5890) (5891) (5892) (5893) (5894) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by JasonScoolari: 5:00pm On Sep 26, 2019
senatordave1:

Stop dining with my foes from the camp of the silicone
The only "Foe" you have here is your FAV.....

Be truthful to yourself; Ain't you tired of defending her unceasing bullshits in a "Negative Bad Way"?

When you see something that is wrong as a true SS man, you call it out even if the offender is your own brother. That's what we do it the better South.

We're loud but we are not SILLY and RUDE.

The same way I go for your FAV when she flaws is equally the same way I go for Mercy with a dark heart.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 5:00pm On Sep 26, 2019
Munzy14:

keep updating, leave papa 40, I am giving him his BB orgasm since June...lol

He hustled for the attention.. cheesy
Idleness.latching on to every straws to mitigate the pepperish effect of my clapbacks from a so called low iq fellow.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 5:00pm On Sep 26, 2019
senatordave1:
Not as low as yours.yours is full of merike grin cheesy
I will soon substitute ur moniker with low IQ.. lol
More like why is ur senatordave this low?.. cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Digital101: 5:01pm On Sep 26, 2019
Stacyglow:

plz don't waste votes plz

its "VOTE Ike""

not "VOTE IKE""

plz oooo...I've corrected plenty pple today
plz I'm begging vote correctly and dz ur post might mislead some to vote like DAT
dear plz
Thanks for the correction.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 5:01pm On Sep 26, 2019
Munzy14:

I will soon substitute ur moniker with low IQ.. lol

More like why is ur senatordave this low?.. cheesy
Am waiting oluwole engineer

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup2: 5:02pm On Sep 26, 2019
JasonScoolari:
You're coming in a "Negative Bad Way" and I don't like it.
Like I give a hoot about what you like. This is a faceless forum, you don't know me, I don't know you. I don't need your opinion or approval of me. Just say what you like, let me say mine. It doesn't really bother me.
Highest you report or ban me. Shikena!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibori1(m): 5:02pm On Sep 26, 2019
Threebear:
Davodyguy ....upon all my love for you , you still hate me so much . embarassed

See you voting Ike when I've been begging you since Tuesday to give Mike some votes embarassed

Please help us with anything , even hundred Naira would do.

The hustle is real

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 5:02pm On Sep 26, 2019
JasonScoolari:
The only "Foe" you have here is your FAV.....

Be truthful to yourself; Ain't you tired of defending her unceasing bullshits in a "Negative Bad Way"?

When you see something that is wrong as a true SS man, you call it out even if the offender is your own brother. That's what we do it the better South.

We're loud but we are not SILLY and RUDE.

The same way I go for your FAV when she flaws is equally the same way I go for Mercy with a dark heart.
On point
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by mycar: 5:02pm On Sep 26, 2019
for online voting.
You can vote for IKE, both on andriod and windows, if you have voted for ike through your phone, kindly log into your desktop computer and vote for him again too. you also can vote again using your dstv or gotv mobile app.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:04pm On Sep 26, 2019
fitzmayowa:

Titans no dey relax, I must give it to you guys una be real MVP... cool cool cool
cool cool cool
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 5:04pm On Sep 26, 2019
DownChelsea:
evicting Elo tonight will be too predictable. Biggie would rather evict any of the other housemates in the bottom 4 in the polls. To shake things up. I suspect Mike or Ike. Elo’s eviction may be tomorrow or sunday proper
oh happy day!!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 5:04pm On Sep 26, 2019
Yuneehk:

Comot jur. You just no like am

Nah, it has nothing to do with my dislike for Elo. Having watched them for close to two months, you actually think they're meant to be together? Elo is not into Diane, never have and probably never will. Diane even knows this but is still living in denial. Diane is dating herself. Don't worry, I'll quote you one day to remind you of this my post.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by JasonScoolari: 5:05pm On Sep 26, 2019
Gbegirisoup2:

Like I give a hoot about what you like. This is a faceless forum, you don't know me, I don't know you. I don't need your opinion or approval of me. Just say what you like, let me say mine. It doesn't really bother me.
Highest you report or ban me. Shikena!
Your low ability to comprehend the humor in my post makes me laugh out loud. grin

Bro, nobody dey quarrel with you.

Just drink DANO MILK and stay strong.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup2: 5:06pm On Sep 26, 2019
JhayJoe:
You forgot to add her body odour

One bottle of legend for you there. cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 5:06pm On Sep 26, 2019
senatordave1:

Idleness.latching on to every straws to mitigate the pepperish effect of my clapbacks from a so called low iq fellow.
When a buhari youth claim busy.... cheesy

Their is a reason for a particular line in Matthew 7:7...lol

Time is ticking away o.... I am reminding you as my online jester...cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 5:09pm On Sep 26, 2019
senatordave1:
Am waiting oluwole engineer
so u use mercy pics deh self-service?... lol
Easy easy.... lol

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 5:10pm On Sep 26, 2019
Munzy14:

When a buhari youth claim busy.... cheesy

Their is a reason for a particular line in Matthew 7:7...lol

Time is ticking away o.... I am reminding you as my online jester...cheesy
My yabaleft engineer,have you eaten? Are they treating you well in your new solitary ward? Heard hunger can induce delusion
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by JasonScoolari: 5:10pm On Sep 26, 2019
Mike and Tacha are safe tonight.

The voting lines are still Open like Ike's mouth.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ATD1998: 5:10pm On Sep 26, 2019
Som1 on this thread would soon drink sniper on top mike matter. We watch grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup2: 5:10pm On Sep 26, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Your low ability to comprehend the humor in my post m undecidedakes me laugh out loud.

Bro, nobody dey quarrel with you.

Just drink DANO MILK and stay strong.

Bro, there was no humour in what you said. Don't try to pretend it was a joke. undecided
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ATD1998: 5:11pm On Sep 26, 2019
JasonScoolari:

Team Mike don't bliv this Mike is not safe. Keep voting!!!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 5:11pm On Sep 26, 2019
Munzy14:

so u use mercy pics deh self-service?... lol

Easy easy.... lol
Effects of tacharistic body odour
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibori1(m): 5:12pm On Sep 26, 2019
davodyguy:

Send a GSM number for support.

I don't want my identity known. With a Transfer, you'll see my name or company name.

I like to remain Davodyguy which is not even close to my real name off the internet

Hmmmm,

Cool guy

What's ur real name?

Tacha loves you

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 5:13pm On Sep 26, 2019
JasonScoolari:

so two of dem will have the exact same voting percentage?? Tell me more

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by JasonScoolari: 5:13pm On Sep 26, 2019
Gbegirisoup2:

Bro, there was no humour in what you said. Don't try to pretend it was a joke. undecided
Well, like I said earlier, "Your ability to comprehend the humor in my post is lower than the depth of the ocean"

No fault of mine.

Drink DANO MILK for Sharp brains to comprehend.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 5:14pm On Sep 26, 2019
senatordave1:

My yabaleft engineer,have you eaten? Are they treating you well in your new solitary ward? Heard hunger can induce delusion
Lol, u want me to call u?... cheesy

Go and Enjoy what u are doing with Mercy's pics... las las u got something other than airtime this year... lol

Time allocated to u has expired, u don blow.. lol

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yuneehk(f): 5:15pm On Sep 26, 2019
Beorn1:

Nah, it has nothing to do with my dislike for Elo. Having watched them for close to two months, you actually think they're meant to be together? Elo is not into Diane, never have and probably never will. Diane even knows this but is still living in denial. Diane is dating herself. Don't worry, I'll quote you one day to remind you of this my post.
Their love life, their concern biko
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by JasonScoolari: 5:15pm On Sep 26, 2019
DownChelsea:
so two of dem will have the exact same voting percentage??
Not exactly, Tacha will lead them all.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 5:15pm On Sep 26, 2019
Munzy14:

Lol, u want me to call u?... cheesy

Go and Enjoy what u are doing with Mercy's pics... las las u got something other than airtime this year... lol

Time allocated to u has expired, u don blow.. lol
Unimpressive and awful performance.even buhari is smarter and more creative.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 77up(m): 5:17pm On Sep 26, 2019
Threebear:
Davodyguy ....upon all my love for you , you still hate me so much . embarassed

See you voting Ike when I've been begging you since Tuesday to give Mike some votes embarassed

Please help us with anything , even hundred Naira would do.
This fraustration is getting out of hand for threebear now grin , nigga is even begging grin cheesy ,I believe you don slide into oga's dm grin

The man you are begging knw what he's doing by voting Ike , you don't expect a reasonable Seyi , omashola and frodd fans to vote either tacha or Mike , I hope you understand .

So the best thing for those fans now is to work for Ike which is what the intelligent man is doing now with his money even sponsoring people to vote Ike tongue .

Intelligent is not by typing big grammar with long epistle which is your job on nl grin now let others too do their job the way they want it and stop this shameless begging for vote .

Every reasonable free agent now vote Ike , Ike to the final, deal with it.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup2: 5:18pm On Sep 26, 2019
senatordave1:

Kwakwakwa! Pepper bawo? You just think you have a clap back. Bring your ears let me whisper to you: *it's all in your head*
You sound lame, like your madam.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by pocohantas(f): 5:19pm On Sep 26, 2019
Beorn1:

I hope he doesn't leave or else he'd definitely regret when he realizes that Mercy is a strong HM and she'd have been fine regardless.

Hahahahaha. I trust Naija guys na.
Im guys dey wait to miseducate am...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5888) (5889) (5890) (5891) (5892) (5893) (5894) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread