Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,519 members, 7,857,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 06:45 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (5970) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5015755 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5967) (5968) (5969) (5970) (5971) (5972) (5973) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 27, 2019
Bad Behaviour.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 11:43am On Sep 27, 2019
Acidosis:

Asides Omashola's coins?

grin grin What happened to Omashola's coins?
Is it the 100 coins they will use and buy immunity?

He paid for the coins by using his Veto Power to save Omashola when he should have saved Frodd. Maybe if he had saved Frodd, he wouldn't be up today.

So, yeah, doesn't count

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibkayee(f): 11:44am On Sep 27, 2019
Mercy's "Queen of highlights" chant vs Tacha

Apologies for Typos, correct any mistakes

Ebuka has entered the house, he is now sat in the lounge with some of the housemates, asking questions whilst waiting on the remaining housemates to join (I think his entrance was on short notice hence everyone not being ready yet to be fair)

Tacha joins them in the lounge and greets Ebuka, he greets her back and opens his arms for a hug. Tacha walks towards him with a smile and tells him “I want to apologise again, I’m sorry”

Ebuka laughs: It’s fine, since that time?

Tacha smiling: But you no tell me ok or anything…

Ebuka as he embraces her: Apology accepted

They hug

Ebuka: No wahala, come and sit down

Tacha sits down. Ebuka calls for Cindy, Tacha reminds him of Mike (who was there earlier but was sent to dress up). Ebuka calls for Mike.

Ebuka sits but down and gestures for the conversation the group were having to continue.

Omashola continues answering one of the questions Ebuka asked earlier.

Ebuka cuts in quickly to update the housemates who just joined on what the discussion is about “I was asking them before you guys came, do you think you’re mentally drained?”

Mike who is now back: Yes

Ebuka: You are? Do you think you are?

Tacha: Mmm, yeah. Energy wise, everything basically

Ebuka: Like you’re done here?

Tacha: No I’m not done, the house?

Ebuka: No not with the house, like mentally, the energy

Mike: Mentally it’s exhausting, especially on Sundays, regardless if I’m up or not, Sundays definitely bring out the, it feels like I’m going into a sporting game and brings out the same type of emotions, like an adrenaline rush, the fear of unknown, anxiety, excitement, right after the show ends we get left with some words of wisdom and it’s like ok carry this into the week, it feels as though I just left a game or a competition and then my coach gives me recap…you’re only promised one week and after Sunday obviously

Ebuka jokingly chimes in: Unless you buy immunity

Mike laughs : Ahhh

Tacha: Ahhh, yeah like some people that cannot withstand it

Upon hearing that, Mercy starts theatrically chanting “Queen of highlights” in the background, with a smile on her face

Tacha turning her focus back to the conversation with Ebuka: Alright yeah sorry..

Mercy continues.

Tacha: Low self esteemed Mofo

Theatrical Mercy smiling: Queen of highlights, back to back

Ebuka, sort of laughing: E don do

Mercy: Queen of highlights, they need me to survive

Ebuka, still sort of laughing: Mercy e don do

Tacha: Low self esteem mofo, shut up over there

Mercy continues.

Tacha: Shut up already man

Ebuka: So, you were saying

Tacha: Ok so great, it does get draining

Mercy continues

Tacha: When there are issues and stuff, yeah but it kind of like did get worse when the group thingy…

Ebuka helps her finish her sentence: Happened

Tacha continues answering the question, explaining the difficulties in working in a group and how they compromise

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by philip0906(m): 11:44am On Sep 27, 2019
DOptical:

[s]Be factual and provide evidence. We won't entertain lies like your dishonest manipulative silicone in the house.[/s]
Wait for the proof...It's on it's way...Nonsense grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by P0c0p0c0: 11:44am On Sep 27, 2019
Lawlahdey:
Weitin man of honour dey find with woman of low virtue in the first place? grin grin grin

Prick o! Prick!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Arysexy(m): 11:45am On Sep 27, 2019
Beorn1:
After watching the videos, I want tell Team Mercy and all those saying they want Tacha to be disqualified for pulling Mercy's hair to get real.

If Tacha gets disqualified for pulling Mercy's hair, Mercy will get disqualified for flicking her hair on Tacha's face on each each occasion.

When Joe provoked Tacha and she reacted, Biggie gave each of them a strike. Biggie didn't spare Joe for provocation.

So, before you want Biggie to disqualify Tacha, know that Mercy is going down with her. If you love Mercy or Tacha, don't pray for their disqualifications because whatever punishment Biggie gives any of them, the other party will get equal dose of it. No debate.

As for me, my Frodd is safe so I ain't got no worries. We move!!

Let both of them be disqualified ASAP!

Both are big disgrace to BBN

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 11:45am On Sep 27, 2019
switlily25:

I am still a fan! grin

That's how to be a fan. You point out your fave's shortcomings but still love him or her. I don't believe in supporting a HM blindly.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yooruba1914: 11:45am On Sep 27, 2019
To all MIKINGS AND MIQUEENS, FROM NEXT WEEK Anywhere you are, collect the phones of anybody close to you Friend, family, neighbours, colleague, course mates, the canteen you are eating rice and goat meat, the woman selling
puff puff near you, your
enemies too
SMS VOTE Mike to 32052
They don't need to know sef.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 11:46am On Sep 27, 2019
Tacha leave that hoh room

see how seyi dragged her in.

so mercy it's now you realize you don't want to fight.

I thought you is a bad bitch.

Queen of so-called highlights

don't transfer the aggression on ike.. go and meet Tacha

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 11:46am On Sep 27, 2019
Brownsun:
Tacha: I don't have fake ass like you
Mercy: "Even with your entire life savings you can't afford this" taping her ass
Tacha: Old woman dating your son
Mercy: is that why you are dating your father

cheesy cheesy

This is wicked o... cheesy grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 27, 2019
P0c0p0c0:

Prick o! Prick!
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 11:47am On Sep 27, 2019
Beorn1:
Frodd is telling Ebuka that yesterday burst him brain becuae6he hates the mic. Ebuka said that6a lot of them have improved a lot in the house. Frodd said the house has brought out talents in them. Frodd asked Ebuka if he's seen Esther and how she dey LMAO. grin grin

My ship
kiss Froddster

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by P0c0p0c0: 11:47am On Sep 27, 2019
Please, I keep seeing people say ceeC is/was intelligent. How?

I know CeeC wasn't entirely articulate and people kept on wondering how she excelled in Law(School).

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by hazzard: 11:47am On Sep 27, 2019
Beorn1:
After watching the videos, I want tell Team Mercy and all those saying they want Tacha to be disqualified for pulling Mercy's hair to get real.

If Tacha gets disqualified for pulling Mercy's hair, Mercy will get disqualified for flicking her hair on Tacha's face on each each occasion.

When Joe provoked Tacha and she reacted, Biggie gave each of them a strike. Biggie didn't spare Joe for provocation.

So, before you want Biggie to disqualify Tacha, know that Mercy is going down with her. If you love Mercy or Tacha, don't pray for their disqualifications because whatever punishment Biggie gives any of them, the other party will get equal dose of it. No debate.

As for me, my Frodd is safe so I ain't got no worries. We move!!
Mercy and Tacha are similar to Ronaldo and Messi comparison..we all know that Messi is the GOAT but Ronaldo fans no go gree smiley
While your frodd na Mane..because after everything he does nobody still recognizes him..i feel so sad for Mane sha

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 11:47am On Sep 27, 2019
hazzard:

Hahahahaha...my nigga..sabi person jhor cool
But the insults really touch 2 of dem for body...i know Tacha no go carry the thing for mind but i hope mercy also doesn't
Are you sure you know tacha well? Tacha will carry it forever even if outside.she will never forgive mercy.funny enough i know that mercy will go begging one way or the other

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AtoningBlood(m): 11:48am On Sep 27, 2019
Did i just see Seyi drag Tacha into the hoh room?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 11:48am On Sep 27, 2019
Yooruba1914:
To all MIKINGS AND MIQUEENS, FROM NEXT WEEK Anywhere you are, collect the phones of anybody close to you Friend, family, neighbours, colleague, course mates, the canteen you are eating rice and goat meat, the woman selling
puff puff near you, your
enemies too
SMS VOTE Mike to 32052
They don't need to know sef.
I swear , I'll go mad next week .

I'll be visiting different people .
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lordjb: 11:48am On Sep 27, 2019
DrakeBlend:

U don watch harry potter wela... U know all the spells to disappear grin
no be small thing grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 11:48am On Sep 27, 2019
bitch said she is choking.

you only got started.

finish wetin u start

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by mbourie(m): 11:48am On Sep 27, 2019
Threebear:
The worst thing anyone could do in this life is biting out their nose to spite their face.

Mercy might be super dodgy and tricky.

She's manipulative and conniving .

Desperate and paranoid .

Threebear, for these statement about Mercy you will never lack....Your enemies will celebrate your reign.....you are a psychologist, an analyst...nice one from @threebear

But one thing I know for certain is that she does care about Ike .

Maybe not as much as she tries to convince us , but there is definitely something real there .

In the long run , Mercy winning is way more beneficial to Ike than Tacha .

Tacha and Ike are not friends .

Yes , they share a sort of camaraderie .

They don't nominate each other and sometimes they have a discussion or two ...but friends , they're not .

Ike has absolutely nothing to gain with Tacha winning .

Mercy for all her flaws is actually an extremely generous person .

I've seen her give out literally all her wigs and even expensive gowns to friends and other housemates ,so there is a certainty that she's definitely giving something to Ike .

I would have asked you guys to vote Mike , but I know that would probably be a stretch grin

So I'm saying again ...no matter what happens on Sunday , don't bite off your nose to spite your face .
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 27, 2019
The fact that Mercy labeled herself "Queen of highlights" shows she intentionally does things to seek attention. LOL.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 11:49am On Sep 27, 2019
Pocopoco & lawlahdey well done oo

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by makydebbie(f): 11:50am On Sep 27, 2019
Chibabe005:

makydbbie, I hope you can see these.

Mercy always wanted tacha's attention..she's used to making snide remarks of this girl.

on Sunday khaffy shared coins, to everyone...mercy still went to the garden to say,some people were expecting to eat alone.

Tacha made pepper soup, mercy fetched from it..Tacha made no fuss or noise about it..but if it were to be mercy, she would had brought down heaven and earth..

Tacha is this blah blah, but let's be sincere this girl isn't a trouble maker, her issue is not knowing when to stop.

now mercy flipped her hair to tacha's face.. Tacha held the hair..was she really wrong?

mercy ran to get iron to use on her.

I attended a boarding school for six years, and I know what it feels like,being strong all by yourself.

Sis, I'm emotionally drained.
It's really not easy, na like this I suffer for Cee-c last year.

Tacha should know when to stop, she's an adult, can't she see they're all out to provoke her can't she learn to be a bigger person?
Must everything be violence? Now Mercy has told the whole world that she has body odour and baths once in her period.

If not for Biggie's bias she should be disqualified.

I won't clap for her on this one, I won't.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 11:50am On Sep 27, 2019
P0c0p0c0:
Please, I keep seeing people say ceeC is/was intelligent. How?

I know CeeC wasn't entirely articulate and people kept on wondering how she excelled in Law(School).
She actually was .

If I recall correctly she performed very well at the arena games .

She is almost always the first woman to finish after Ahneeka was evicted .

She won one week too .

And though she didn't win HOH , she always came close , always among the top two girls to qualify .

So yes , she is definitely Intelligent .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 11:50am On Sep 27, 2019
Acidosis:
Ike's coins were gotten from who and how?

What are you on about? Ike gave Mercy his coins. Where or how Ike got the coins is not the issue. You just want to keep dragging a non-issue. I ain't got time for that.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 77up(m): 11:50am On Sep 27, 2019
RedDistrict:
Imagine Ike going this morning

Thunder go fire some favourite fans this morning if e happen eeee. grin grin
Easy na lolz grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Acidosis(m): 11:50am On Sep 27, 2019
safarigirl:
Is it the 100 coins they will use and buy immunity?

He paid for the coins by using his Veto Power to save Omashola when he should have saved Frodd. Maybe if he had saved Frodd, he wouldn't be up today.

So, yeah, doesn't count

Well, the summary is that he stole coins. Parts of the coins were shared and distributed to a jittery Mercy who, like her chimney-smoking boyfriend, couldn't stand a nomination like other strong, mature, decent, and confident housemates (e.g. Mike).

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 11:51am On Sep 27, 2019
Mercy labelled herself queen of highlights? Thats how we know ppl watching from their neighbours window.
Mike CROWNED Mercy, Queen of highlights. cool

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 11:51am On Sep 27, 2019
Thank you Biggie for taking back your show!
And for giving me morning ice cream by evicting Cindy. Her OMgohd-ing has been giving me DKB urges!
I have watched and gotten updates outside of Mercy forum cheesy
Mercy flicked her hair in Tacha’s face (that can blind) and got her hair pulled
Thanks fitzmayowa for your truth
God bless you

Lol at all the Tacha demonizing and Mercy sanctification (with the two of them bazic’lly doing the same stuff)
Last last, Africa and Biggie will speak

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by P0c0p0c0: 11:51am On Sep 27, 2019
Threebear:

She actually was .

If I recall correctly she performed very well at the arena games .

She is almost always the first woman to finish after Ahneeka was evicted .

She won one week too .

And though she didn't win HOH , she always came close , always among the top two girls to qualify .

So yes , she is definitely Intelligent .

Is that intelligence?

Does that mean Mike is not intelligent? Considering he never wins or comes close to winning?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 11:51am On Sep 27, 2019
hazzard:

Mercy and Tacha are similar to Ronaldo and Messi comparison..we all know that Messi is the GOAT but Ronaldo fans no go gree smiley
While your frodd na Mane..because after everything he does nobody still recognizes him..i feel so sad for Mane sha
yet, Frodd is the king of the show.. u see yourself??

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 27, 2019
DrakeBlend:
Pocopoco & lawlahdey well done oo
Huh?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5967) (5968) (5969) (5970) (5971) (5972) (5973) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.