Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,512 members, 7,850,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:39 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (5996) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5005136 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5993) (5994) (5995) (5996) (5997) (5998) (5999) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Legendarytonyy: 5:10pm On Sep 27, 2019
Love892:
And you believe say Lola omotayo go dey alive see Peter okoye carry 60million give tacha ? Y'all are jokers.
I dey tell you.. Even if we all see an Instagram post of him(Mr P) giving her a cheque,, just know say na Audio Money. 60m no be 60k.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 5:10pm On Sep 27, 2019
Lawlahdey:
Ghanaian celeb.
Naiiccceee

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kinematics: 5:10pm On Sep 27, 2019
Well even though I didn't watch what went down today it's funny how people react here.

Some are saying Tacha got served,
Some are saying Mercy destroyed Tacha,
Some are saying Mercy put Tacha in her place
And the accolades for Mercy continues bla bla bla

So according to your narrative here Tacha should be the one crying here,

But no, you guys are the ones crying and wailing for Tacha to be disqualified.

Several epistles on this thread crying for Tacha's head...

If you claim Mercy destroyed Tacha why the wailing for Tacha's head?

From the whole drama here it's obvious who was destroyed here; Mercy and her silicone fans.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibori1(m): 5:10pm On Sep 27, 2019
Brownsun:
Old HMs are not happy with how things are going this year.

biggie scam dem

mk dem go "sea-don"

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 5:10pm On Sep 27, 2019
Disturb:
Yale9
why are you calling me Yale9? Let’s start from there. Don’t call me the name of someone who might be in prison or even dead(no offence intended) biko
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by SoiSoi13(f): 5:11pm On Sep 27, 2019
switlily25:

Your propaganda is dead on arrival!
Stop spreading falsehood!
Tacha is still in that house because her Fans are voting massively for her!
Deal with it!

I don't think so either
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibori1(m): 5:11pm On Sep 27, 2019
[quote author=3RNEST post=82621778][/quote]
stop posting this here again

last warning
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by XXMML33: 5:11pm On Sep 27, 2019
Stephani3e:
How can a woman on her period, take her bath once in a day, that means she can wear one pad for a whole day?
The thought is even irritating.
Tufia kwa!

This is the aspect of Tacha that is practically indefensible. The girl is dirty. Period!!

Fans of Tacha should stop trying to minimize the situation by making silly statements like "we stan body odor" It's almost like saying that you are in support of dirtiness. It's literally a mockery of one's self.

Like, do female Tacha fans like chibabe005 support bathing only once during their period? Do they bath only once during their periods? Do they love staying around people with body and mouth odor? How can anyone in their right mind say that they stan body odor? That's just stupid. If you stan body odor, then why bath daily? Why bath at all? Why not just go roll around in a refuse dump like a pig and emit repugnant odors all day?

Certain times you just have to admit the truth or better still learn to shut the fuçk up when the person you stan is embarrassing herself shamelessly. It will save you from making a mockery of yourself.

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Disturb: 5:12pm On Sep 27, 2019
Kinematics:
Well even though I didn't watch what went down today it's funny how people react here.

From the whole drama here it's obvious who was destroyed here; Mercy and her silicone fans.

tacha pulled Mercy's hair na..

Same Tacha that was reminding biggie about diane poking her eyes when you smelly titans claimed tacha destroyed Diane..

You no even get talk self

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ba7man(m): 5:12pm On Sep 27, 2019
Kinematics:

How does this post of yours stop Tacha from smelling

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Disturb: 5:12pm On Sep 27, 2019
DownChelsea:
why are you calling me Yale9? Let’s start from there. Don’t call me the name of someone who might be in prison or even dead(no offence intended) biko
Yale9
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibori1(m): 5:13pm On Sep 27, 2019
Love892:
see u struggling to make sense

Mr sensima. ,good for you

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 27, 2019
XXMML33:

This is the aspect of Tacha that is practically indefensible. The girl is dirty. Period!!

Fans of Tacha should stop trying to minimize the situation by making silly statements like "we stan body odor" It's almost like saying that you are in support of dirtiness. It's literally a mockery of one's self.

Like, do female Tacha fans like chibabe005 support bathing only once during their period? Do they bath only once during their periods? Do they love staying around people with body and mouth odor? How can anyone in their right minds say that they stan body odor? That's just stupid. If you stan body odor, then why bath daily? Why bath at all? Why not just go roll around in a refuse dump like a pig and emit repugnant odors all day?

Certain times you just have to admit the truth or better still learn to shut the fuçk up when the person you stan is embarrassing herself shamelessly. It will save you from making a mockery of yourself.
Nawa oh. But you have made a mockery of yourself here countless times, just because of Tacha. So, what's the tea?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 27, 2019
Seyi narrating his nightmare how Tacha tried to stab him. She really tried to tell him it was just his head and Seyi emphatically said "no, I still remember the lashes"

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 5:15pm On Sep 27, 2019
Mercy: i am not giving that stupid girl (Tacha) any of...

Diane: oh my God, mercy don't say that on TV people will now know that she smells

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by RobbStark(m): 5:15pm On Sep 27, 2019
Samuelify2002:

Madam99 is satanic agent. The demonic villain we always have in our lives. She is everything but the devil incarnate reaping apart every good things of life and happy memories of human existence. She not just only made sure Mercy was taken out inside out, she also with her demonic barking dog voice, made sure Mercy will be pained forever why she met her in the house.... This bbnaija thing is a real life show that we face everyday of our lives. The more we break records, the greater the enemity we face with the devil; who is ever jealous and extremely bitter about our salvation. Constantly reminding us that we are not clean and not worthy of the throne or mercy of God...... Madam99 played this devilish game to the tooth and just the only person left for her to disimate in that house came thru today.... Yes, Mercy may have abused her of her body odour, but the emotional trauma she has put mercy in ....hmmm... I truly pity Mercy today. I see her like someone bigger than where she is but events of life has placed her there for now......She is not perfect but today will never be forgotten in a jiffy.... As for that demonic one, u are stanning, she has no problem. She will be fine because that is her life; that's why she is in this world. A SOCIAL MISFIT AND THE REAL BITTER PILLS OF ALL TIME.... Only deliverance will rescue her from her perdition..

Sorry man, you are in sifia pains I can tell from here. kpele

Tacha, the real and hot pepper

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 27, 2019
Pple supporting this geh are either having a bad attitude or they are victims of body odour /mouth odour...Dat fish smell underneath is the worst of it all....

I dont get anyone with his or her right senses supporting that evil child..This bi*ch is rude and arrogant and pple stil support her..
Attitude takes u farther in life...
Even Ebuka had to hug her to confirm the odour grin...Na wa ooo

In all sincerity
Seyi or Frodd deserves the money...I have been entertained by them and also learn from them...

Nobody can ever succeed with these attitude of this geh unless they have a change from within....
I am disgusted by anyone supporting this Trash lipsrsealed

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 5:16pm On Sep 27, 2019
Legendarytonyy:

I dey tell you.. Even if we all see an Instagram post of him(Mr P) giving her a cheque,, just know say na Audio Money. 60m no be 60k.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 5:17pm On Sep 27, 2019
Jaruma should send plenty of Rexona to port harcourt first devil asap

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kinematics: 5:17pm On Sep 27, 2019
Disturb:
tacha pulled Mercy's hair na..

Same Tacha that was reminding biggie about diane poking her eyes when you smelly titans claimed tacha destroyed Diane..

You no even get talk self

Wow.. madam silicone fan, so poking Tacha's eye does not deserve a strike, but Tacha pulling someone's hair deserves disqualification?

I rest my case!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 5:18pm On Sep 27, 2019
tenderheart:
Pple supporting this geh are either having a bad attitude or they are victims of body odour /mouth odour...Dat fish smell underneath is the worst of it all....

I dont get anyone with his or her right senses supporting that evil child..This bi*ch is rude and arrogant and pple stil support her..
Attitude takes u farther in life...
Even Ebuka had to hug her to confirm the odour grin...Na wa ooo

In all sincerity
Seyi or Frodd deserves the money...I have been entertained by them and also learn from them...

Nobody can ever succeed with these attitude of this geh unless they have a change from within....
I am disgusted by anyone supporting this Trash lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 5:18pm On Sep 27, 2019
When there is gbas gbos everywhere, then you remember that your fave is now an official of Biggie and not an ordinary housemate.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tonnyray: 5:19pm On Sep 27, 2019
IBF, WBO and WBA should sign Cindy up pronto.. She sure can set up epoch making fights grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 27, 2019
I watched the video though. Mercy intentionally flung her hair in Tacha's face.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by tigger56: 5:20pm On Sep 27, 2019
I’m sorry but I don’t have a face to hype! From the disgusting bile you’re spewing I see why you stab the uncultured Trash. Bye....get your rude ass off my mentions!
RobbStark:

All you do is come online and rant with foam in your mouth about Tacha..

You hate her yet you can't keep her name off your foamy mouth and comment.

Just small pepper you dey yarn rubbish.

Just think am when she win the 60m, that one na serious pepper blindness you go get ooo.

Leave Tacha and hype your fav.

We like her like that and will continue to Stan.
No leave, no transfer.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Disturb: 5:21pm On Sep 27, 2019
Kinematics:
[s]

Wow.. madam silicone fan, so poking Tacha's eye does not deserve a strike, but Tacha pulling someone's hair deserves disqualification?

I rest my case![/s]
silicone ko.. Titanium ni

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 5:22pm On Sep 27, 2019
XXMML33:

Like, do female Tacha fans like chibabe005 support bathing only once during their period? Do they bath only once during their periods? Do they love staying around people with body and mouth odor? How can anyone in their right mind say that they stan body odor? That's just stupid. If you stan body odor, then why bath daily? Why bath at all? Why not just go roll around in a refuse dump like a pig and emit repugnant odors all day?

That one is not a Tacha fam. She has never claimed to be one, let's be guided.

She is just a random Mercy hater. Dazall

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 5:22pm On Sep 27, 2019
Kinematics:

Mercy: tacha mouth smells, tacha body smells. Imagine a girl on her period, taking bath just once in a day.

And tacha, caught on camera, ran and spray perfume.

That's the highlight of the fight. Every other thing was secondary.

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Should: 5:23pm On Sep 27, 2019
tigger56:
Honestly Tacha should be disqualified. This is a social experiment on cohabitation not a social experiment on anti social tactics. And who are these girls fans? Tolerating such rude, arrogant and utterly disgusting behavior. I’m disappointed in Nigerians supporting Tacha she neeesed someone to put her in her gaddamn place and Mercy was that person. I don’t know who I’ll root for but at this junction maybe Mike or Elozonam should just win the money!
their madam here is one smelly, old, fat, come take looki looki crooner, who has refused to stop masturba--ing and fingering herself with her little, short fingers while watching young lads makingout..
the street calls her an evening newspaper

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 5:24pm On Sep 27, 2019
Lawlahdey:
I watched the video though. Mercy intentionally flung her hair in Tacha's face.
and then? Continue naa. What then happened? Tacha then got physical?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 27, 2019
thatigboman:
and then? Continue naa. What then happened? Tacha then got physical?
They were both provocative and physical.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5993) (5994) (5995) (5996) (5997) (5998) (5999) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.