Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (6046) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4940852 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6043) (6044) (6045) (6046) (6047) (6048) (6049) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by lymelyte(m): 10:05pm On Sep 27, 2019
Na so she take destroy her own brand.. This is what i call self destruct grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ninnyanny(f): 10:05pm On Sep 27, 2019
Oh wow!
My Tacha! Oh no!
Hmmmmm
Totally lost for words!

Moving on!
Thank you biggie for the opportunity
You gave her....
She can take it from here hopefully
She has learnt....
She has unlearned
And will relearn.

For the haters
Let he without a sin cast the first stone!

Oh my resilient Titans...
Thank you!
Giel ,Chibabe005 and kinematics
The three of you held it down 100%
No shivering or quivering
I really appreciate your undivided loyalty...
Thank you....

Tacha honey
The stage is set
Step on...
Sit on the seat...
Adjust your crown
And own your throne
Like the queen you are....

Team Tacha
No leave no transfer
I stan a queen!
I restan
I over stan

I thank you .

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 10:06pm On Sep 27, 2019
Nexus25:

Ike is not a predictable character.

Yea I love unpredictable people
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by caprini1: 10:06pm On Sep 27, 2019
nadesh:
Come take a looki looki,come take a disqualification
Remember?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nmezor(f): 10:06pm On Sep 27, 2019
Worst time so far, Diane go sit down abeg

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Richardonald(m): 10:07pm On Sep 27, 2019
Nexus25:

Frodd? He doesn't like Tacha, he couldn't even use his veto to save her.
will tacha save frodd if she was the veto holder

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 27, 2019
codedguy1:

The show is for entertainment you say. What exactly was the entertainment that Tacha was bringing to the show.

Arena games always coming last.

Group task, always playing insignificant roles.

Party, she will not dance

[/b]Shouting like a banshee on heat she will be no 1[b]

Fighting with other HMs is her forte.

Smelling all over the place is her weapon.

Let people that want yo kill themselves on the street kill themselves na.

Rubbish!

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 10:07pm On Sep 27, 2019
Wait oh, they have disqualified Tacha?

Lord have Mercy.... grin

Let me catch up to see how it went...

Titans, sorry oh..

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 10:08pm On Sep 27, 2019
Acidosis:

If only she (Mercy) knew the volume of votes waiting for her at the finals, she wouldn't have done what she did. First was to buy immunity with her boyfriend's stolen coins. The jittery girl never knew she got even a stronger fan base, one that is comparable with Tacha's

Tacha is gone, yes! But Mercy is the biggest loser.
What is this One saying?... cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 10:08pm On Sep 27, 2019
Diane 5:55
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 10:08pm On Sep 27, 2019
No leave, no transfer

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by adonismuller(m): 10:08pm On Sep 27, 2019
Vyolet:
If Omashola gets to the final, he is winning the 2million naira Arena game.prize.
Omashola is actually in the audition hall....shey na today u begin watch BBN? And u wan comment
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nexus25(f): 10:08pm On Sep 27, 2019
styrese:
Yea I love unpredictable people

That invalidates your earlier stance on Ike saving Tacha.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Acidosis(m): 10:08pm On Sep 27, 2019
Royzevic:
Truth is after watching those videos MERCY is at fault ...first She was delaying a meeting then she abused tacha tacha did not hear cindy echoed it then she kept going into Tachas space and flaunting her hair on her face Thats wrong .we all have our different level of anger threshold and ToLerance And i can never blame Tacha for doing what she did ...Biggie was biased with their judgement two of them should hav gotten strike at the most ...I wish i could just give her TACHA a hug and tell her Everything is gonna be alright... ..

P.s

I have always been TEAM MIKE ..

Well said. This is my opinion.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ginaz(f): 10:08pm On Sep 27, 2019
Everyone in my compound screamed and we were hugging each other when biggie disqualified trasha.

Pride goes before a fall.

It is a moment I can’t forget in the big brother history in a hurry.

Who God will humble , he will humble to the dust.

For those trasha fans, God will humble you guys as well. If you like use your master’s hatred to vote , just as God disgraced the Philippians that were after the Israelites, so will he disgrace you all.

You are still proud like your master Tasha and have began to boast up and down like it’s you guys that determines who wins the 60 million.

Your pride will kill you soon. Make we dey watch till the day 99.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sirfeeking(m): 10:08pm On Sep 27, 2019
Diane 05:55 shocked
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by scondy(f): 10:09pm On Sep 27, 2019
Threebear:
Some armies will stop watching the show .

Some will join other teams .

The truth is that whoever the remaining ones pick , they're not going to spend as much money as they would have used to vote Tacha .

Some weekly sponsors will drop their sponsorships .

Some will leave their WhatsApp groups .

The truth is that fans of evicted housemates will hardly determine the winner .

Finally....someone says it....i kept laughing reading some say Team Tacha will crown winner....

Voting requires passion....passion for who you are voting for......

so cos u no wan see mercy win....u go begin spend money...no be madness be that...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 10:09pm On Sep 27, 2019
Munzy14:

with tacha out, Ike is likely making it, till Sunday sha, And if frodd go free them with his veto..
Once Ike makes it past this eviction

Frodd cant do shiit to him

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nexus25(f): 10:09pm On Sep 27, 2019
Richardonald:
will tacha save frodd if she was the veto holder

The "hate" was mutual
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 10:09pm On Sep 27, 2019
Tomorrow Basketmouth will give Mercy shout out on his show. Tacha will watch that from her hotel room in Rumola. grin grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by doziefrank07(m): 10:09pm On Sep 27, 2019
Crixxx:

Too bad. Pride goes before a fall. She didn't even stay up to the 99th day. She will be forgotten so soon.
I don't think so....this is a history

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 10:09pm On Sep 27, 2019
ninnyanny:
Oh wow!
My Tacha! Oh no!
Hmmmmm
Totally lost for words!

Moving on!
Thank you biggie for the opportunity
You gave her....
She can take it from here hopefully
She has learnt....
She has unlearned
And will relearn.

For he haters
Let he without a sin cast the first stone!

Oh my resilient Titans...
Thank you!
Giel ,Chibabe005 and kinematics
The three of you held it down 100%
No shivering or quivering
I really appreciate your undivided loyalty...
Thank you....

Tacha honey
The stage is set
Step on...
Sit on the seat...
Adjust your crown
And own your throne
Like the queen you are....

Team Tacha
No leave no transfer
I stan a queen!
I restan
I over stan

I thank you .
no regrets at all.

supporting her remains one of my beautiful moments ever.

I still Stan.

And re-stan!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 10:09pm On Sep 27, 2019
Munzy14:

What is this One saying?... cheesy
Mercy isn't winning

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 10:10pm On Sep 27, 2019
Chibabe005:

no regrets at all.

supporting her remains one of my beautiful moments ever.

I still Stan.

And re-stan!
Gbam.i concur.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 10:10pm On Sep 27, 2019
Seyi 1:04
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sirfeeking(m): 10:10pm On Sep 27, 2019
Seyi 1:04
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 10:11pm On Sep 27, 2019
Nexus25:

That invalidates your earlier stance on Ike saving Tacha.
it actually validates it, considering he is unpredictable and has a mind of his own

He still confided in tacha even with the perceived hate from others
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Richardonald(m): 10:11pm On Sep 27, 2019
Nexus25:

The "hate" was mutual
u see ur life

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by braimeddy: 10:11pm On Sep 27, 2019
Calm down with your lies bro. I live in Ph and nothing like that has ever happened the rugged Ph guys don't even have time to watch BBN talkless of fighting. I haven't even see any of Tasha's billboard on any street of Ph so I don't even see where the danger will come out from. If during the xenophobia attack, Ph was calm and peaceful then because the "body odour" has been disqualified you now think there's going to be chaos? Watch out after tonight the only place you will hear her name is in the social media.
loveuGOD:
Biggy is not sensitive with that decision . This will cause more harm to mercy than good . I am a frood fan but I sense danger after this show. This show suppose to be for entertainment but they have turn it to something else . It will become gang vs gang. Watch out for PH boys.
Before disqualification the fans have been attacking each other on the street. Now this happen I am afraid what will happen after the show, the owner will be forced to suspend the show for a long time . I know tacha is not the first person to be disqualified from bbn show but this look injustice to many people . I smell danger. Those two olosho (mercy and tacha) popularity might belong to cult gangs. I am just suspecting o, not too sure. If my speculation is right , once again I smell danger.
Bb could have apply wisdom in that judgement but instead they played into the emotions of viewers. That judgement is not fair. Mercy actually gave her head butt not flinging of hair . But anyway I just pray all will be well.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Olodo24: 10:11pm On Sep 27, 2019
Now I feel like Mercy can't win this thing. I'm afraid but I hope I'm wrong. With what just happened, Nigerians wouldn't want her to win because many believe she stylishly pushed her biggest rival out of the way.

If I were Mercy, I would have knelt down and beg Biggie to forgive Tacha and keep her in the house even if it doesn't come from the bottom of my heart (it's only a game afterall). Nigerians are petty minded and highly sentimental. We read meanings into everything. We love to see people feel remorseful whenever something goes wrong.

I want a woman to win it and Dianne isn't a strong candidate. If Khafi was still in the house, this would have been her moment because Titans would have backed her.

Now Frodd looks like the safest choice in this unpredictable race. I'm saying Frodd because he's beginning to get the Efe sentimental treatment. He isn't perceived as rich or exposed like the other men. They'll do him a favour in form of votes. Mike is too sophisticated for Nigerians. He isn't Nigerian enough in our eyes (forget the praises, this matters to Nigerians). He's perceived as rich. Seyi still has the Awolowo backlash. He comes from money. That's his own hurdle. Omashola was an early favourite in this game with his Warri vibes. The hype has since died down. We now believe he's a big budget Efe wannabe. Ike doesn't have the hype (are you sure he's been up for eviction before this time?).

Mercy why? Why?? You should have just let Tacha be and have your moment. You had this thing in the bag because Tacha was obviously running to a runner up status. A lot of folks needed a female winner and they chose you over Tacha

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Samuelify2002(m): 10:11pm On Sep 27, 2019
Royzevic:
Truth is after watching those videos MERCY is at fault ...first She was delaying a meeting then she abused tacha tacha did not hear cindy echoed it then she kept going into Tachas space and flaunting her hair on her face Thats wrong .we all have our different level of anger threshold and ToLerance And i can never blame Tacha for doing what she did ...Biggie was biased with their judgement two of them should hav gotten strike at the most ...I wish i could just give her TACHA a hug and tell her Everything is gonna be alright... ..

P.s

I have always been TEAM MIKE ..

You are team Mike? I hope u saw how she dissipated Mike last night and overly abused him as if Mike is her house cleaner.... I don't believe u. You can never be a Team Mike except you wanna join now... Madam99 is everything but the devil incarnate reaping apart every good things of life and happy memories of human existence

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by lillan042(f): 10:12pm On Sep 27, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (6043) (6044) (6045) (6046) (6047) (6048) (6049) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.