Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:45 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (6073) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5019421 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6070) (6071) (6072) (6073) (6074) (6075) (6076) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ACupOfKhaffi: 10:55am On Sep 28, 2019
ninnyanny:
Anger is a bastard! Kai. My sweet Tacha....she could have avoided this ooo...but anger has a way of over whelming someone.heeeeeeeeeey.... Who did i offend?... Biggie na drag Tacha drag that insolent girl she no kill her nah...kai this tin de pain me ooo...i cant deny it.

True, I know this because I've been there. It blinds and shut your ears against anything reasonable at that moment. Tacha should learn that people will come for her, she's made it known that she's easily triggered and that's a weakness, people pick on the weak. She should learn to ignore or cut people off.

The last part... Hahahahaha grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 10:56am On Sep 28, 2019
Everybody dey mad but if you show your own,dem go say na you dey mad!
Tacha's main problem with people is her inability to pretend like others!
Mike is a dangerous guy but he acts like an angel.
Mercy is capable of killing and doing much more just to get ahead but she conceals that part of her.
Omashola,frodd,diane,elo,seyi and others are have their flaws but they know how to pretend and act like they are perfect!
Tacha has so many good qualities but her inability to ignore trouble,arrogance,pride and boastful behaviour finished her and made her look like a monster!
I now realise that biggy did her a huge favour by disqualifying her.
If she had won,she would have been worse and people would have avoided her like Teddy A who was also arrogant.
I hope by now,her friends and family tell her bitter truth and I hope she changes her attitude and becomes a better person.
I wish her all the best and I pray she becomes greater than the winner!

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 10:56am On Sep 28, 2019
styrese:
Tacha army E don do
accept all condolences

I know the feeling

I remember how I felt when Nando still my favorite of the chase was disqualified angry
after spending so much in saving him back to back

Oh lord

Don't remind me of my sweet gangster nando

My mum and big sis were legit crying and refused to eat

Lol ,I was shocked for weeks

Eveytime I saw bimp and Beverly, I would get angry and switch off the TV for the whole day

Las las we took our L in peace

What a time in BB history

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 28, 2019
Geezeem:

They made Mercy to be in the bathroom when brief was to be read, made Tacha/Mercy call the other Stupid and brought in Cindy into the conspiracy to finish work.... Then possessed Tacha to twist hair and mercy to carry iron?

...... Oh and positioned Omoshola to take mercy away?

[/b]The things I read here... Goodness![b] embarassed lipsrsealed

I know right! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dezenazil: 10:57am On Sep 28, 2019
oshe11:
Such is life

Could derive succor from your gender thoughgrin
hehehehehe funny man. The good thing is that u are finally delivered.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tayeni(m): 10:58am On Sep 28, 2019
thatigboman:
ofe nmanu means oil soup. What igbos call Yorubas because of the red oil usually observed on their soup.
Just like how hausas call igbos yammiri (nyem mmiri 'give me water')
Not derogatory. Just one of those things that passed from generation to generation like tribal mark
Yea....not derogatory...the same way "booty scratcher", "nigger" and throwing bananas at black soccer players are not derogatory....just a generation to generation sunthin.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 10:59am On Sep 28, 2019
Tacha is spiritual. She hugged ebuka when he came for Cindy. Who knew she wont see Ebuka on stage to hug?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by seasy: 10:59am On Sep 28, 2019
Beorn1:

I'm seeing some people's posts in the last two pages and my boil is boiling. If I go on a digging spree, all those liars up there will have their insults on Tacha exposed and unearthed. People don't lie with sense because their posts are still boldly written here. Buncha liars and pussiƫs suddenly saying they liked Tacha, they felt bad bla bla bla just for Tacha fans' votes. Suddenly their faves have never gossiped Tacha behind her back. Everyone fighting to attach "best", "real" and "true" friends tags on their faves. Very disgusting and shameless people. Nonsense!!

Don't mind them.
They are hustling for votes for their favourites.
And when you check, they never liked Tacha.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 11:00am On Sep 28, 2019
Gbegirisoup2:

[s]But still the guy is not a trust worthy person. He likes tacha no doubt but joins in castigating her. The same problem I had with Ike dissecting mercy before tacha. Not a good attitude in men or anyone at that. They are weak men to me.
I shall not vote seyi nor Ike based on that. I would rather vote Mike or mercy. Although the winner lies between the two of them anyways[/s].
No true tacha army would think of voting a man that put that body odour tag on her in the house and poked her often, atleast I heard her complaining to Ike about it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 11:01am On Sep 28, 2019
AryaSand:
You know I just remembered Tacha already got a strike from the fight with Diane.
Na now you remember? Yesterday, She and Mercy got two strikes each. Her previous strike from Diane took her out.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 11:01am On Sep 28, 2019
micxwell:

The gurl has my votes for the final!.. I never liked her at first. For Frodd no, Mike no, Seyi maybe undecided
I swear if I didn't declare her my second favorite long ago, I would av done that yesterday..

If u read the psychology of the clip, Tacha pushed her to extreme wall, frodd even said it, He became scared when Mercy grinded her teeth, damn, it's that point one can blow out someone's brain.. If not for what is at stake.

She was free to shout and express herself, but touching is prohibited.

The guys allowed that fight, because finally they saw who can stand tacha's energy..

no true alliance in final ten was her downfall..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Crixxx: 11:02am On Sep 28, 2019
switlily25:

Rule 2 and 3 violated.

Cc Dominique, Seun, Lalasticlala, Ishilove, Mynd44 Obinoscopy.

Hmm does the word sniper now invite a ban?

Wow seems there are a lot I need to still know about Nairaland

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 28, 2019
nadesh:
Na now you remember? Yesterday, She and Mercy got two strikes each. Her previous strike from Diane took her out.

The happiness did not make me remember. Lol!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 11:04am On Sep 28, 2019
Budline1:

True. I ain't a Tacha fan and I detest almost everything about her but bullying her about the body odour should be stopped immediately. Imagine stupid Zlatan ibile already composing a song about her body odour, if that girl commits suicide, na ppl like Zlatan cause am o.
That Zlatan no get sense sha! Smh

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Crixxx: 11:04am On Sep 28, 2019
Zoroaster:
she walked out through the Entrance

Was this show?? Because few seconds after that they went for adverts.

Did she hug or bid anyone bye too?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Crixxx: 11:04am On Sep 28, 2019
Zoroaster:
she walked out through the Entrance

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ACupOfKhaffi: 11:04am On Sep 28, 2019
Nexus25:

You like shipping cheesy

It's good .

It's nice to see Khafi doing well outside the house, her talent has never been in doubt, I'm certain with the right management, she would be one of the biggest winners of this season.

Tacha had to unceremoniously leave despite her bright chance of winning..talk of village people? Just kidding.

With Tacha and Khafi gone, I sincerely hope you don't have a negative mindset about the show. Where should the ship be navigated to now? OceanSeyi or FrodiSea?

grin cheesy

I'm a natural shipper, we love love and friendship. grin

Tacha let them play her, they picked on her because she made herself an easy target. Her exit hurt me more because it could have been avoided.

Nahhhhhhhh, I don't. I know shii happens, we move but I'm done shipping this season sha. Just like I'm done voting and probably watching until day99.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 11:04am On Sep 28, 2019
Tacha fans writing pages and pages of speech for Tacha here, una no know road to her house or instagram page? grin grin grin grin Am tired of skipping pages of long nonsence. She had temper, she was this and that but you were hailing her and never for once condenmed her behaviour until now? TUEH

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 11:05am On Sep 28, 2019
Chibabe005:

buhahahahaha..

nothing dey happen.

any regrets? none at all.

The only person who need to believe this, is you.... Not us

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 3RNEST(m): 11:05am On Sep 28, 2019
Lawlahdey:
Mercy should have been disqualified too though, to be fair.
Mercy = 2 strike instantly

Tacha = 2 strike then it's fair

but Biggie gave her 3 strike instantly embarassed

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 3RNEST(m): 11:06am On Sep 28, 2019
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 11:06am On Sep 28, 2019
Crixxx:

It was shown. She walked out of that same door she came in from. She did not hug anyone, nobody tried to hug or even wave her good bye. Inside life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dezenazil: 11:06am On Sep 28, 2019
mbourie:

Tacha has bad-mouthed frodd behind him....on several occasions....but the viewers know both of them are not close....Unlike Seyi....Tacha and Frodd were paired as Tom and Jerry (Both Controversial) and Seyi and Tacha were paired as SEYCHA ( close HMs)

Both of them (Seyi and Tacha) were dancing before Bigger called them to the lounge only for her to be disqualified
Tacha, Mike, Elo, Sir Dee and Omar all held meeting on top Frodd head and Ebuka even called them out. They all talk about each other so let's forget going this route right now.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 11:06am On Sep 28, 2019
styrese:
Yesoo bro cool
Something tells me he topped either Mike or Tacha
chill bro, we want our chicks to hatch, so we can count..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 11:07am On Sep 28, 2019
Chibabe005:

buhahahahaha..

It's hard to take, sha..but it has happened sha..

Hopefully she works on her emotions, that was her greatest undoing.

I still Stan Tacha.

Now you are talking
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 11:07am On Sep 28, 2019
3RNEST:
Tacha had one strike from fighting Diane last week. She got two strikes like Mercy yesterday.
Three strikes = instant disqualification.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 11:07am On Sep 28, 2019
Lauryn41:

Oh lord

Don't remember of my sweet gangster nando

My mum and big sis were legit crying and refused to eat

Lol I was shocked for weeks

Eveytime I saw bimp and Beverly, I would get angry switch of the TV for the whole day

Las las we took our L in peace

What a time in BB history
My dear I have never felt so bad watching BB the way I felt that day
U see why am supporting Ike
I can relate to gangsters wink

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rinde01(m): 11:08am On Sep 28, 2019
Chiefheywhy:
Seems this so called titans can't get there acts together.

You don't want Mercy to win, you want to vote Seyi the two face bastard, this minute he is saying something good about Tacha, the next minute he is saying bullshhhiiit about her.

OR is it Frodd that stands no chance.

After Mercy, the next strong contender is Mike, if you guys were a little bit strategic, you'll channel your vote to Mike.

If not you'll all be disgraced on the 99th day.
Yes I agree with you Mike is the only one that can beat mercy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 3RNEST(m): 11:08am On Sep 28, 2019
nadesh:

Tacha had one strike from fighting Diane last week. She got two strikes like Mercy yesterday.
Three strikes = instant disqualification.
Oh correct I forgot Diane her juju work oh. embarassed
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 11:09am On Sep 28, 2019
Rinde01:

Yes I agree with you Mike is the only one that can beat mercy
Sunday's result would tell
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dezenazil: 11:10am On Sep 28, 2019
switlily25:

I couldn't sleep well last night!
I was so disappointed in her.
She was almost there but she ruined it!
I wish her all the best and I hope she shames her haters.
this isn't only a hate thing she made herself an easy target by fighting with all and sundry. She needs counselling because Nigerians have no chill. I wish they can stop already, u dont keep beating a person who is already down.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ACupOfKhaffi: 11:10am On Sep 28, 2019
nadesh:
Tacha fans writing pages and pages of speech for Tacha here, una no know road to her house or instagram page? grin grin grin ;DAm tired of skipping pages of long nonsence. She had temper, she was this and that but you were hailing her and never for once condenmed her behaviour until now? TUEH

We'll write as much as we want, we chose to engage ourselves here on nairaland and not Instagram for a reason. We praised her here, hailed her here and we will wail for her here! Berra deal with it or watch Lambo. angry angry

Have you ever condemned Lambo? undecided

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6070) (6071) (6072) (6073) (6074) (6075) (6076) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.